A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

Story Info
Friends with benefits, D/s, roleplay and public play.
2.5k words
4.24
9.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warnings for public play, spanking, petplay, first time anal and general naughtiness. Lots of roleplay (because who doesn't like roleplay?) and a pair of equally filthy minded sex friends.

Joy was being remarkably more snappy and far bitchier than she ever usually was, she was known for being warm, sweet and quiet usually, but she was pretty sure that other secretary she just had words with may have been near tears. This was the straw that broke the camel's back, and she grabbed her bag, turned off her laptop and left early. It was a temp job that was driving her crazy with stress, but she hoped to find something new soon. She only had a week left so she didn't care if she was reprimanded for leaving an hour early, all her work was done after all.

She knew precisely why she was so moody, she felt wound tighter than a spring. It had been just over a month since she saw her friend with benefits Nuea, he had been overseas on business and was only due back today, she had not been allowed to cum whilst he was gone. She had every chance to go find another, but Joy was shy, and Nuea knew her well, and knew what she liked, she trusted him. So, she had waited eagerly and was planning to give him a few days to settle after jet lag before texting. So, she was surprised when her phone rang in her hand and she saw it was him calling.

She answered and they arranged to meet in about an hour, giving her time to get back, shower and be ready. It was luck his apartment was nearby, in a high rise near the centre of the city. She loved his apartment; it was on the top floor and had full length wall windows in the living room and bedroom. The views over the city at night were awe inspiring and more than a bit of a turn on when he would spank her or fuck her Infront of said windows. She always wondered if anyone could see, there were other high rises, but at a distance. It embarrassed her to admit that she loved the thought of someone sneakily watching from the darkness of their own office or home.

When Nuea answered the door, he was clearly a bit tired, but also freshly showered and with his dark hair dripping water on his muscular chest. They had a drink and caught up, friendly chatter they always fell into, after a year of being friends with benefits they were at ease with each other, knowing it was all casual. But also, being very open if they each were with someone else, to remain safe. He had been her Dom since they started and she loved how he not only took her apart but how he took care of her after as well.

Joy wore her unruly blonde hair in a ponytail that was grabbed when she was putting down her glass in the kitchen. They were on each other in seconds, kissing roughly as Nuea pulled on her ponytail to angle her head to better fuck her mouth with his tongue. She pulled away to follow the trail of a drop of water down his smooth chest to his treasure trail. She knelt and mouthed at him through his loose trousers, smirking when she realized he wore no underwear.

He yanked at her ponytail again "Stop smirking, like you're really wearing panties under that pretty summer dress hmm?"

She flushed red and laughed "Caught red handed".

It had been a thrill walking down the streets knowing that under her cotton summer dress was nothing at all. Nuea laughed and yanked her head closer to his hardening cock.

She pulled down his trousers and without preamble took his half hard cock into her mouth. It was still something new to her, having been used to female partners in the past. She only did it for the first time the month before, and she loved when he gave her training in how to suck cock. She especially loved feeling him get harder in her mouth. She still had a lot to learn, they had yet to broach deep throating. But she was a fast learner. He let her messily lick and suck at his cock until he was fully hard in no time. Then yanked her away and stood up as he led the way to the bedroom. She stripped, staring out at the view. The beautifully padded leather spanking bench sat facing the window and she smiled and got herself situated on it as he hooked up her cuffs to ankles and wrists and made sure she was comfortable.

As always Nuea took time to tease, from stroking her all over, to licking and nibbling down her back, nipping marks into her neck and massaging her neck and back. She was a puddle of submissiveness when he was done, she always was with him, but he knew little acts of care like that made her fall deeper into that calming headspace where she eagerly anticipated the pleasurable pain, he could give her.

When the first spank came it was unexpected and hard, she moaned loudly, desperate for more. He went on for twenty more, all on different spots of her ass and a few on her thighs.

She was so wet already and tried to pull forward to hump the bench, not possible with the cuffs on and he chuckled "such a needy little puppy hmm?"

She nodded, her head foggy with subspace and ass stinging and burning hot, but she knew this was just the start. He stroked, kissed and patted her stinging butt and then started to get her to count her spanks, she lost count and just panted, her clit throbbing and her pussy wet, desperate as even her hard nipples rubbing on the bench made her pant.

He walked round and checked her colour, clipping on a thick leather collar and leash, seemed she would be puppy today. They always loved roleplay, but she never knew what it would be each time, which made it all the more exciting, secretary and boss in his home office, teacher and student, puppy and master, so many more. She liked playing as his puppy, rare as it was. He yanked at her leash as she lay helpless on the bench. He rubbed his hard cock against her stinging red ass making her hiss. He rubbed himself off on her and came all over her bright red ass as she moaned. He fucked her mouth with his fingers and he left her there throbbing with need as he had a drink. He cleaned her up with a warm towel.

Then he let her down and she knelt on all fours. This headspace was always odd to her, but fun, she could forget about work stress and worries and just play.

So, she did just that, he gave her a toy bone and she shuffled around playing as he unpacked. He was leaning over the bed when she whined, she could see the outline of his cock in his trousers. He tutted and pushed her away. She sulked and wandered into the living room, that was where the balcony led to a hot tub, a bar around one side and glass on the front. She eyed the bar that led down to just three steps to the outdoor seating area. The railing was beautiful shiny metal and ended in a slight curve that sank into the floor.

She dragged her leash and ignored his muttered "don't get into mischief" behind her.

She sat on the step at first, enjoying the cool air on her bare stinging red ass. Then she shuffled over to the railing, it was cool to the touch, smooth and rounded. She eyed the empty living room and, on her knees, she reached up as if to rest her arms on the railing and moved until the curved smooth end was resting right on her clit. Technically she was still on all fours, so master couldn't shout. She bit her lip as she humped against the cold railing like a bitch in heat. It was only slightly satisfying, the cool smooth surface fun to press her clit against. But she wanted to be filled. She pouted but humped harder, desperate to cum. It was on the cusp of an orgasm when Nuea grabbed her leash and yanked up, she stumbled and he caught her, his disapproving face on.

He snarled at her and pushed her so was lying across one of the balcony chairs, ass in the air. He spanked her harshly and she sobbed, hiccupped and moaned. When he stopped she realized that was on the balcony, where anyone could see or hear if they were out. He knew her well and led her inside, making her crawl. When she was on all fours in the living room he gave her a drink of water and wiped her tears, checking in. She nodded a green.

He changed in an instant and was back to being her infuriated master, eyes glowering and words harsh "Such a desperate little slut, you had to hump a pole?? You couldn't even wait for me to finish?" She whined and rolled on her back, all four limbs in the air as she wriggled playfully.

He sighed "I guess there's nothing for it hmm? Get in the bedroom and on the bed". She grinned, yipped and was there in a second. He was rough when he pushed a thick plug tail into her ass and strapped the harness to hold it around her waist. He then slipped a toy inside her and she wriggled in confusion, it wasn't one they had used before.

She was slapped on the ass and told to get down and go wait in the living room, she wandered around, sticking to the soft rugs to save her knees. She was staring out the window when the toy inside her pussy buzzed to life. She stilled and moaned low, it was deep and egg shaped, when she moved certain ways, it hit her g spot and she just widened her stance and panted, head hanging low. When he came back inside he teased her by pulling at the tail and changing the vibration settings.

Night had set in outside and the lights were amazing, she was mesmerized and confused when he pulled her up to standing and slipped on her dress that hid the tail plug and harness. He pulled a shawl coat around her neck and it hid the collar well. He held the leash against her arm beneath it. They looked like any other couple out for a stroll. The park next to his building was silent, everyone out in the nearby bars. He would yank at her leash occasionally to get her attention when she became dazed by the pain of the dress against her stinging butt or the soft feel of the fur tail plug against the back of her thighs. She felt odd in this headspace and on two feet. They walked awhile, he would put the vibe on inside her now and then and the plug moved inside her maddingly against the vibe too. She was moments from getting on the grass in public and begging him to fuck her.

Again, he knew her limits and led her back to the apartment, when she was back on all fours on the rug and stripped, she lay her cheek on the soft rug and her ass in the air. He chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Good girl". She panted and wriggled her butt.

He slapped her red ass and pulled the egg out of her, pushing inside her in one rough thrust. He leaned right over her, hand over the collar on her throat and said "You are not to cum until I say so".

She nodded and he began fucking her rough and hard, his hands tight on her hips, one pulling on the leash occasionally. She was so close but kept trying to hold off. He slowed and stroked her back; she knew his stamina was amazing and he could fuck her for ages before cumming. But she was hanging onto her control by a thread tonight, the pressure of his big cock and the plug in her ass making her whine.

When he pulled out and pushed her face further into the rug she grumbled, He pulled the plug out of her ass and she flinched, suddenly on alert. This was one thing they hadn't done and anal honestly scared her a bit. She had cleaned herself, she always did just in case, but was nervous. He soothed her and asked if she wanted to carry on, she nodded tentatively. He had lube and fingered her for a good while, though the plug had already stretched her well. At the first press of his cock, she tensed and he tapped her thigh, she slowed relaxed and he started to push inside. She went absolutely feral, her hands scrabbling at the rug as the deep burn and stretch of him pushing inside made her eyes tear up and her voice gasp "Too much, too big"

Every inch was a struggle and she was panting and drooling on the rug when he was fully inside her. He gave her chance to adjust before starting to thrust, the tightness affecting him enough he was moaning and telling her how good she was. The burn of her spanked ass and the burn of him inside shifted to deep pleasure that made her scream when he picked up the pace.

Her pussy throbbed and she was so desperate to cum, he fucked her so deep she could barely catch her breath, she had no idea why they hadn't tried this before, she fucking loved it. He yanked her up by the leash and bit at her neck as he fucked her roughly until he came inside her ass, she very nearly came and was near sobbing. He lay her down on the rug and pulled at her rim, moaning and pushing his cum back inside, putting a bigger plug in her and patting her ass. He helped her to bed, wiped her down and gave her water and cuddles.

She shifted sulkily, still throbbing and needing to cum. But somehow, she drifted off for about ten minutes. She woke needy and nudged him until he fucked her deep and slow. Pulling the plug out and fucking her ass with the vibe inside her pussy. When he said to, she came with a scream, he followed, cumming across her back. She then sobbed as he ate her out voraciously until she came so hard she blacked out. She vaguely remembered snacks, water and a bubble bath and then she slept.

She woke to the smell of pancakes and freshly brewed tea, stretching luxuriously in the huge bed. They had breakfast, showered and arranged to meet that night. When she walked back into his apartment that night, he wore a gorgeous suit and glared at her over his glasses, telling her to get into his office at once. Never a dull moment and she loved it.