All Comments on 'A Friend in Need Pt. 02'

by Westman99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HayboysHayboysalmost 2 years ago

Great follow up story but I think there is more mileage in this story yet so I hope you soon write another follow up story 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🍯🍩🍆

thaumatinthaumatinalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 1 was better.

When they went to the other ladies home Janet said Cloe was Jims daughter, not his grand daughter. Check your spelling, too,means as well, not coming to, as in awakening. Still enjoyable, and there is another chapter in there, if you want to add Mary and Janet to his harem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chloe should get her wish. They should both return and render Grandpa unconscious with a big smile on his face.

wyrdrunewyrdruneover 1 year ago

Top story, the minor errors noted by others didn't cause a problem. If you can do chapter 3, or 4, or more, I'd love to read them.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 1 year ago

I was right. You have the makings of a master storyteller. A little careful editing and it will be better than ever. A tip. When you complete a story. close it and don't reopen for a full 24 hours. You will be surprised at how many little errors you will pick up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice, gentle, and respectful approach with everyone satisfied. I'd like to see more energy. In my experience, precum doesn't spurt or shoot. it oooooozes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWestman99@Westman99
English Male...mature. Late 60's. I have been in two long term relationships but am now single. I have three adult children. I have been reading stories on here for a while and thought I would have a look around. Recently tried my hand at writing....happy for you to give const...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Friend in Need Previous Part