A Friendly Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women took care of their tabs, Camila making sure Lili and Vanessa were in for the whole night, to which the answer was a resounding yes. Madelaine was one hell of a salesperson.

Once all drinks for both parties were taken of the meeting in the lobby occurred and the moment Mac recognized Lili more of what was going on fit in to place. Not all of it but more than enough to put him 100% at ease going up to a hotel room with four strangers. Them being four of the most beautiful women he'd ever met didn't hurt either.

Modest chit-chat and flirtations overtook the elevator music on the trip up to the room. It was all background noise. None of the conversation was meant to be anything more than time killing at this point. There wasn't even any undercover bragging from Madelaine to Camila. That'd be for later. There was something front and center in all their minds which was outranking anything else.

Once the fivesome hit the room things began to move at a pace more to Camila liking. Madelaine, Vanessa and Lili sat on a couch near the room's window while Camila pressed Mac against the wall right before the bed. It was a perfect view for the trio who couldn't wait to see Camila start things off with her unique brand of magic.

The first kiss she planted on Mac's lip was soft. Soft, but hot as fire. He opened his mouth to speak but Camila shushed him with a gentle press of her finger to his lips. She smirked and shook her head playfully.

"I think we can both put the talking to rest for right now," she said, trailing her finger from his lips drown his chest. "There's something a lot more fun we should be doing anyway, unless you have objections." Mac shook his head. "Very good answer."

Mac's lips were sealed once more with a much deeper kiss from Cami, one in which his tongue was introduced to hers. As those moist muscles wrestled with each other the pair's hands began to roam each other's body, Mac running his hands down the exposed back of Camila while her her own settled on his rump, squeezing his cheeks just as the kiss broke with a small string of saliva still connecting their lips.

The Brazilian bombshell licked Mac's lips before descended to her knees. She unbuttoned his shirt, each one becoming loosened like they were buttons on an elevator, telling her which floor Camila was on. When she to her desired floor his pants were unzipped and around his ankles.

Camila looked up at him, gently raking her dark-painted nails up and down his legs. It was delicate too, enough pressure to feel it but nothing that would leave a mark, a tactile whisper. A smile crossed her lips, painted a darker shade of crimson. Camila extended her tongue, gently placing it just above Mac's knee and licking up for an inch before pressing her lips together in a kiss. She moved to the other leg and did the same, zig-zagging up and stopping just short of his balls. Though just because Cami's mouth didn't make contact didn't mean they remained untouched.

Mac let a soft moan slip from his mouth as his sensitive sack was fondled. Camila delicately played with his balls, tickling his taint with light traces of her nails. It was fun for Camila to watch him squirm and see Mac's cock get harder and harder until finally it was ready for something a bit more fun.

"Oh damn..." Mac said when Camila's tongue gently licked the crown of his cock. Soft, wet and delicate as it swirled around his sceptre. His hands reached out for her head, but Cami stopped him. He was confused for a moment, then Camila spoke.

"How about just for right now keep those hands to yourself," she said, her tone seductive instead of harsh. "I think right now we need a bit more of a delicate touch, wouldn't you agree?"

"The logic is flawless."

"Clever boy." After that last bit of banter, Camila went back into action. Her lips wrapped once more around his bishop's tip, her hands also joining in. Her left fondled and cradled his balls with her left hand and soft stroked his shaft with the right.

Camila's a wonderful wet rhythm going as he mouth ventured down on Mac's dick. it was like a sauna had meshed with a tornado, the warmth and the wetness swirling in the suction provided by the mouth of Mendes combined with the delicate tough of her soft hand was making Mac's hear pump so hard he swore he could hear every beat in his ears.

Camila pulled off, taking a few breaths and brought both her hands to Mac's cock. He through his head back and moaned out her name as the dual stroking began. Terrific twists and teasing to the tip and base and back again. He was rock hard and putty in her hands at the exact same time.

Camila brought her face once more into the orbit of Mac's manhood, though this time her mouth wasn't open wide enough to take his girth inside. Instead she caressed it with the soft flesh of her face, letting her hands fall away as a trail of spit and precum began to grace her cheeks. Once more a jolt was sent through his body once she ran his bulbous head over her lips and her hot breath hit his wet, slick crown.

"So how long are we going to just sit back and watch?" Vanessa asked. "Not that I'm not loving the show but I think the judging part is over and I don't think I signed up and got a babysitter just to be an audience member."

"Well I think I see my opening," Madelaine said as she watched as Cami's mouth took in Mac's dick once more, this time a sucking him just that much harder, hand's free this time. It just made the redhead even hornier, her hand beneath her underwear and rubbing her wet pussy "I think in the meantime you two can find a way to pass the time." Madelaine removed her hand and sucked her essence from her fingers before going over to join Camila. With the redhead absent, Lili's eyes met Vanessa. Both women were smiling at each other, though the blonde's only grew wider when Vanessa beckoned her over with her index finger.

While Lili and Vanessa became far more interested in each other at the moment than whatever contest Madelaine and Cami had been in, Madelaine was focused on joining her friends in a bit of debauchery.

"How about we start putting all that talk about the number three into action," Madelaine said as she knelt next to Camila. She wasn't expecting a reply however, especially not from Camila who's mouth was otherwise occupied. That tended to keep Mac's voice occupied moaning the praises of Camila's technique. The redhead wanted some of those moans to be for her as well and brought her plump red lips to his balls, hungrily sucking and licking the full orbs.

"H-holy cow," Mac managed to get out. While he was expecting some group action the actual sensation of it with Cami's lips wrapped around his cock and Madelaine working over his balls was better than he could have ever expected. The dual sauna treatment was intense, so intense he was missing the intense girl-on-girl action on the couch on his right. The two mouths on his joy division was just too much to ignore.

Just as he was fully getting in to the oral delights provided by his new-found lovers both Camila and Madelaine pulled off, though they were far from done with him.

"Care for a taste?" Cami asked, putting Mac's throbbing member in the ginger's direction. "I know you're a vegan and all but I think this piece of meat is acceptable."

"You ever going to retire that joke?" Madelaine teasingly asked as she took hold of Mac's member from Camila.

"Probably not." Camila replied before planting a kiss on Madelaine's lips. "Have fun." Her brown eyes looked up to Mac. "And brace yourself. We're only getting started."

Mac felt himself melt away into pleasure as Madelaine began to suck him. Right from the start there was a different style to how the fiery vixen blew him. Mads took him to the root from the start, holding him there for a few moments and backed off, all to show him just what she could do. She grasped his cock and beat saliva-slick cock so fast her fist was a blur and his knees began to buckle. Just when he thought it was going to be too much, too soon Madelaine stopped, giggling a cheeky giggle as Mac tried to collect himself. Before he he could do that completely however, Madelaine returned her mouth to his cock, frothily sucking and slurping up and down his pole.

Madelaine's pace was more urgent and demanding than Camila's had been, the exact opposite of her approach to Mac at the bar. That however didn't mean there was no skill. Even at the frantic pace she was keeping, she was hitting sweet spots even Mac didn't know she had with her sucking and stroking. All the while he heard Cami's voice rise above the sexy slurping, though it never seemed to rise above a whisper.

"Don't cum," he heard Camila say, followed by gentle kiss to his thigh. "Look at me." Mac did, meeting her gaze and sensual smile. "Don't cum." She leaned over to kiss Madelaine's neck. "It'll be worth it Mac...just don't cum..."

Now his eyes got more of a treat as he watched Camila begin to strip, removing her top and showing her wonderful tits off. She whispered in Madelaine's ear, getting a muffled "Mmm hmm" from the redhead that sent delightful vibrations through Mac's prong. After that the ginger beauty went hands free once more which allowed Cami to begin to disrobe her and reveal her pale globes to Mac's eyes. And obviously Mac had no choice but to ping pong his eyes between the two lovely sets of tits on front of him, the petite mounds of Cami with her dark, aroused nipples and Madelaine's bigger handfuls, topped off with candy-pink puffy nipples and both made his mouth water like Niagra falls. Camila and Madelaine were about to turn that into in a full-fledged flood.

"Hey Mads," Cami said, getting closer to the action once more. "Would mind sharing that?"

Madelaine released Mac's cock with a pop and turned her attention to Camila, a cheeky smile on her face to match the brunette's. "I don't see why not," she said. "After all we're such good friends Cami, and isn't sharing one of the many things friends are for?"

"Right you are, Mads." Camila answered. And all Mac could do was look was watch, mouth agape as the two women began to combine their efforts. And as both sets of lovely lips sandwich his cockhead between them in a luscious kiss he finally managed to mutter something beyond a pleased groan.

"Oh holy shit," managed Mac. "Oh my gosh this is fucking perfect." Camila and Madelaine would have loved to spew back some dirty flirty talk back at him but they had far more pressing matters to take care of with their mouths. Besides, Mac wasn't going to mind one bit.

The two worked in perfect unison, reading the moment and acting on instinct with their oral mastery. One on his cock, the other on his balls, switching it up. Teasing the tip with dual-wielded tongues and then the coupe-de-grace of a lip lock over the crown, both tongues swirling and rolling around the tip as they struggled to embrace.

The feelings were intense, beyond words and the site of it was almost too much to bare. Just the intensity of there tongues dueling as the swirling around him did a number, but the visual and the sound of it...he had to get away, even for the briefest of moments. His head jerked to the left, hoping to see an empty wall but forgetting about the other two women in the room.

Both Lili and Vanessa were completely stripped bare, with the blonde on top and the mocha-skinned beauty's legs wrapped around her. Their full breasts were pressed together and the ladies were colliding in a heavy-duty liplock. Kissing and licking at each other, throwing gasoline on the fire their own friction was making.

Their kiss broke and both looked over at Mac, their gaze meeting his and Lili damn-near delivering a death blow with a wink. Mac had to look away or make a sticky mess out of Camila and Madelaine. However just because he wasn't watching didn't mean the fun stopped with Lili and Vanessa.

The two continued to deeply kiss before Lili's lips departed. She gently ran her fingers over Vanessa's lips, the hungry woman sucking the digits in her mouth before Lili removed them as she moved down Vanessa's body.

Vanessa let a soft, content sigh escape her mouth when Lili began to play with her sizable tits. Holding and gently squeezing the melons, Lili followed it up with her mouth, tracing shapes and trails all over the the mounds, circling each nipples before sucking it into her mouth, worshipping the delicious breasts Vanessa offered up.

The dark-skinned beauty's eye fluttered as she struggled for words with the lustful attention Lili gave to her body, teasing and pleasing at the same time. Her lips moved further down Vanessa's body, kissing her belly and circle her pink tongue around Nessa's navel. The blonde continued making her happy trail until she found herself between her sexy friends legs.

"Oooooh shit Lili," Vanessa gasped. Lili's talented fingers traced around her vulva, followed soon by her tongue as the fingers slid inside. From there Lili conducting a symphony of pleasure, fingers dancing within and her mouth softly sucking on Vanessa's clit. The pace was perfect, the beautiful blonde not pressing too hard nor going to easy on Vanessa. It was just right and getting better every moment.

Vanessa breathed deep, working and grinding her hips as Lili did her wondrous work. Her entire body was in the middle of a heatwave, eyes shut tight. When she managed to open her eyes, she propped herself on her elbows and looked down at the sight was immaculate; Lili between her legs, eating her pussy. The blonde's long locks curling up from her own sheen of sweat forming. Much like Mac, Vanessa had a conundrum as the view was so amazing it just made Lili's oral skills feel that much better, and that obviously brought her closer. And she had a similar solution to that problem, turning her head. However she also faced Mac's dilemma.

In Vanessa's view was Mac being sucked by Madelaine and Camila and loving every moment of it. The look on his face the effort they were putting in was something to behold and tapped in to something that drove her wild. By nature Vanessa wasn't necessarily a voyeur but there was just something about watching man get sucked, especially if the woman or in this and other cases women were into it. As a connoisseur Vanessa could tell and from her pleasure hazed view Cami and Mads were very much into it and Mac was tenfold. And she couldn't blame either of them. Mac had a damn fine looking cock by her summation and she was getting a little eager for her turn, so eager she found herself getting a little verbal by letting "That's right girls...suck that cock," escape her lips.

"Enjoying the view?" Lili asked, taking a break from her duty but still providing some TLC, rubbing and kissing Vanessa's thighs as she waited for an answer.

"Couldn't help myself." Vanessa replied.

"Can't blame you," Lili said, giving her right thigh another kiss while she gently rubbed the left. "It's very enticing. I wouldn't worry though...I think we'll all get a turn with their plaything...unless of course you want to join in right now..."

Lili punctuated that sentence by returning her fingers into Vanessa's delicate folds, ever so lightly grazing her g-spot and making her friend see hyperspace stars.

"Mmm make me cum Lils," Vanessa said. "Damn girl...make me cum...please..."

"I think that's doable," Lili said with her trademark sideways smirk before going back to her delicious dish.

Vanessa's moans began to mix with Mac's own, an opera of oral pleasure. Though from the sound of things on Mac's end, the opera was about to reach a crescendo. He looked down and Madelaine and Camila were both being no help at all and a huge help at the same time. Their tongues zig-zagged up down and all around his throbbing cock, once again meeting in collision at the crown. he moaned once more, but this time there was a crack in it that was both an alarm and music to both of the ladies' ears. While they loved knowing what they were doing to Mac, neither Camila nor Madelaine wanted him done just yet, especially when this party had gotten much bigger than the three of them.

"Looks like he's fixing to burst Mads," Cami said as both pulled their mouths from him.

"I do believe you're right Cami." Madelaine replied before blowing air onto his soaking cockhead, making him twitch from the cool air hitting his wet flesh. "I think we might need to give him a breather."

"Seems fair. Fortunately I know just how I'm going to pass the time." Camila looked over her shoulder at the fun Lili and Vanessa were having and got up, stripping the rest of her clothes off on the way to her pit stop. Mac looked from that sight down to Madelaine.

"You joining her?" he asked.

"Not just yet," Madelaine said. She then got to her feet and stripped down completely herself before returning her attention to Mac completely. "You're a little overdressed, dontcha think?"

"Oh, yeah," he said, finally getting rid of his last vestiges of clothing. No sooner than that was done Madelaine was on him, hungrily kissing him and sucking his tongue as his hard cock went against her thigh. He was guided by Madelaine, stepping backwards until he hit the bed. As he laid down the redhead was on top of him. She looked down into his eyes and Mac could see a fire burning like the red of her hair. Madelaine was ready for a bit more, but she wasn't going to press it. Not yet. She kissed him again before moving down his body, leaving a trail of kisses, licks and lust bites down his body, before moving back up, licking a path from Mac's calf to his crotch. However Madelaine didn't take his rod in her mouth once more. It was time for something a bit more intensive.

Madelaine climbed on top of him, kissing his lips before moving hers to his ears. "Hope you've recovered," she said, breath hot against him. "Because now we really get started."

Mac's eyes were locked on Madelaine as she rose up, her dripping pussy hovering over his hard-on. This was the first time Mac got a fully clear view of Madelaine nude form and he was speechless and with his use of speech gone, he stuck to touch to show his appreciation. Madelaine smiled and licked her full lips at the feeling of Mac finally getting the chance to be much more active. His tender touch as his hands ran up her legs to her hips. It was so delicate yet so direct. She shook a bit as his hands ran over her neatly trimmed bush. Madelaine knew he'd do that. She'd yet to meet a man who didn't love her fire-red bush. She had a boyfriend once who had begged her not to shave it when she approached the idea. It was one of the few things he had been right about, she had to admit. Because whenever they admired her pussy hair, men always played with her clit. They could resist and Mac was no different, and neither was the pleasure made on contact that sent shivers up her spine.

"You want it, don't you?" she asked. She grabbed his cock and paint-brushed it over her sopping slit. "Just say it...say it and I'd be so happy to let you have it."

"Fuck...fuck I want it," said Mac, hungry for the sexy actress.

"Mmmm hmmmm," Madelaine said, nodding as she lowered herself onto his prick. "Ohhhh shit that's good." Mac's own satisfied grunt was an agreement of Madelaine ever heard one and the firm grip Mac now had on her hips was an exclamation point.

After a few moments of sensation-savoring Madelaine began to move on his cock. Slowly at first, making sure she took every incredible inch as she methodically rose and fell on him. Her eyes fluttered and she bit her lower lip, concentrating, almost memorizing every single detail of his rod.

The redhead leaned back, her hand bracing against Mac knees, basking in the moment as she ever-so-slowly built up the pace. "Just like that," she said, her voice somewhere in the realm of a shout mixed with a whisper. "Right there...so good....fuck me..."