A Friendly Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Mac's grip on her hips tighten as he began thrusting into her. Not fast or remotely hard, just enough to match her pace. Give and take, back and forth. Madelaine worked her hips, swirling her cunt on his cock and hissing in breaths of air. Those hissing gulps turned into a yelp followed by a giggle from the first smack of her ass by Mac's hand. It wasn't totally unexpected. A real surprise would have been him ignoring her apple bottom.

"Mmmm do it again!" Madelaine said with glee. "Slap that juicy ass!" Two more loud smacks followed, leaving pink handprints on Madelaine's ass. "Nnnng fuck that's it...so good...soo good baby..." Madelaine rewarded Mac with a kiss, throwing her self forward. Mid liplock his hands went from smacking her ass to squeezing it, holding it tight as he began to give a little more power to his thrusts. "YeeeEeeeeEesss!" Madelaine moaned, voice cracking as Mac proved his worth.

It was a quite an experience and a hot sight to see to the other three women in the room...well, the two who's head wasn't planted between Lili's legs like Camila's currently was. Lili and Vanessa on the other were drinking in the sights, Lili using it as a delightful mixer for the pleasure Cami was delivering between her legs. Vanessa on the other hand, in between licking, kissing and caressing Lili was watching with admiration...and looking for her chance to get in on the action.

Still, while she couldn't wait for her opening she had to admire what she was seeing. Watching Madelaine fuck was poetry in motion. Seeing the rosy pink flush of her alabaster skin that when combined with the sheen of sweat made her seem celestial. Then there was how Mac was with her. He was enamored, his hands running up from her perfect peach of a rear-end to her back and shoulders, pulling her close burying his face in her perky tits. Vanessa slid a hand between her legs, playing with herself as she watched the lovers on the bed get more and more heated. Madelaine moaning and groaning, urging Mac on while he suckled and licked her light pink nipples and savoring the sweet flavors of Madelaine Petsch. It was almost a shame she felt like it was about to time to cut in on the dance.

"Mmmm go ahead," Lili said in a purr. "Go fuck him....nnng don't worry about me...Cami's got me covered. Besides...can't have Madelaine hogging all of that, can we?"

Lili's logic was flawless, so Vanessa made her move. She crawled on the bad and got up on her knees behind Madelaine. The redhead had a small jolt when she felt the mocha maiden's touch on her arms and a kiss on the nape of her neck.

"Let me guess," Madelaine said, slowing down her cock ride. "You want to cut in?"

"Read my mind," Vanessa said, moving Madelaine's face just enough to plant a kiss on her lips. "You all right with that?"

"Sharing is caring," Madelaine said. "Besides, something tell me everyone's going to have their turn tonight." Madelaine leaned over, kissing Mac hungrily and biting his lower lip as it broke. "I'd like you to meet a friend of mine." Vanessa moved to Mac's side, desire radiating from her beautiful eyes and seductive smile. "Mac, this is Vanessa. Vanessa, this is Mac."

Vanessa leaned over and kiss Mac on the lips. "Nice to meet you Mac."

"Now you two play nice," Madelaine said before departing Mac's member. As she crawled off the bed both Mac and Vanessa gave her dual spanks on her ass, pink hand prints on each cheek of the perfect peach. "Oh! I think you two will get along very well."

Of course, Madelaine turned out to be right as the moment she joined in the fun Lili and Camila were brewing up Mac and Vanessa got a lot more intimate. he was on top of in moments and Vanessa welcomed his eager attention. Lips and fingers tips. He wanted to taste and touch all over but like an over-excited dog in store full of treats.

First there was that face. Big brown eyes, kissable lips and all framed b that long chocolate hair. It was almost instinct Mac went there first, kissing her, lips colliding then parting so their tongues could give each other an intimate hello. Even as the kiss broke the two pink muscles reached out for each other licking at each other before Mac began to move down Vanessa's delectable body.

He breathed in her perfume and smelled that along with some hint of artificial, almost candy-like tropical fruit from the shampoo in her hair. It was an intoxicating scent that made him more randy and ravenous as he traveled down.

"Oooh yeah," Vanessa said, almost in a growl. "Suck those titties....oh damn just like that...don't even pretend to be shy there honey...mmm....." She arched her back ever so slightly and pressed her chest against his face and adding a little more pressure with her right arm.

While Vanessa's urging was so very welcome it wasn't necessary. Mac was having the time of his life with his face buried between those beautiful breasts. Squeezing with his hand and covering the globes with licks and kisses. He was aiming to get very familiar with Vanessa considering this was really their first hello; even in the elevator they hadn't really gotten to speak. True, they were speaking now but what he was doing with his mouth was so much more fun for them both...especially as he moved down her lusciously curvy body.

Mac's tongue traced down the valley of her breasts, over her stomach and circling her navel; the sweet attention like a sugarbuzz to Vanessa, a buzz that got more intoxicating as his mouth kissed down to the promised land between her legs. Before she knew it Mac was taking a taste of chocolate pie and he was happy to give compliments to the chef.

While Mac was giving Vanessa a proper hello, Madelaine had found a way to kill some time with Lili and Camila. She was straddling Camila's face, moaning out for more and begging her "Please, don't stop!"

Lili wasn't sitting on the sidelines. No, she was busy with something far more fun in making Cami's time of eating a bit of cherry pie by snacking on the luscious Latina's pussy as well. As good as Cami tasted though, Lili's blue-green eyes were locked on the peach in from of her and she wanted a bite and she knew if Camila was in her position she'd have the same hunger that needed to be sated. She knew she'd come back to snack on Camila later however Lili also knew form the few times the opportunity had presented itself she couldn't resist getting up close and personal with Mads' booty.

"Mmmm well hello there Lili," Madelaine cooed. That morphed into a moan as the blonde's fingers caressed her pale skin and lips kissed the perfectly toned flesh of her ass. it was the perfect sizzle to the steak of Cami's own oral work between the redhead's legs. The moans of Madelaine increased in volume as Lili went a little deeper, burying her face between those plumps cheeks and eating the redhead's ass. Madelaine's eyes shut, a technicolor Rorschach going off in her brain. When those brown eyes opened her gaze returned to the bed and drank in the actions of Mac and Vanessa.

Mac was still on top of the mocha-skinned masterpiece, though now his pelvis was between Vanessa's legs, his cock deep in her sopping pussy while his face hungrily kissed hers. When their lips didn't collide Vanessa cried out in passion.

"Fuck ME!" she demanded. "Right there...right fucking there...oh honey give me that fucking cock!!!"

"You want this dick you got it!" Mac said, his voice yearning yet strong. He knelt up, gripping Vanessa's hips hard and began to fuck her even harder. The young MILF howled her approval, working her hips as his cock thrusted away in her. It was a sight to see for Mac and even hotter to physically experience. Her velvet vice was intoxicating and the chaser of her luscious tits bouncing the hard and fast rhythm of their fucking was something else.

Mac slowed down just enough to move his right hand over to her crotch to play with her engorged clit, frigging it with his thumb. The slower pace let him go deeper into her goldmine which made Vanessa sing like a canary the praises of his thick prick.

That song reached a bridge when he slowed to a neat standstill to reposition Vanessa's legs from wrapped around him to pinned against his chest, her calves resting on his shoulders. He kissed and licked the sweaty skin, savoring the beautiful woman he was sharing the moment with, and when he resumed his thrusts he hit it at new angle and Vanessa was all in on it.

"Right...mmmm fuck boy....right there...damn..." she said. It was rare in Vanessa's experience a total stranger had a touch that could get her going without a guided tour of her body but Mac was proving he didn't need a road map, though it was proving to be a wonderfully bumpy ride. "Come...don't stop...mmm so close baby and I want to cum on that dick...come on..."

After a few more slower, deeper thrusts Mac reached under Vanessa's body and took a grip of her back, pulling her up as her legs returned to wrapping around him. Once they were face to face his hands went to her ass, giving it a good squeeze.

"Say that again," Mac said. "Tell me what you want."

"Mmmm I want...to cum...on this dick," Vanessa said, a sexy smile on her face as she took the wheel, moving herself on his cock and watching him squirm for a few seconds. "Think...mmm...you can pull that off?"

"I do believe so." he replied before kissing her and returning her motion, bringing about a tempest between them. The bed was being put to the test and there was a fair chance of their being dents in the wall from the headboard but that was the concern of no one in the room, especially Mac and Vanessa. They locked eyes, the hear of a thousand suns behind both of their gazes. Words weren't necessary and the grunts and groans sounded so much better and did so much more.

Vanessa leaned back once more, her long dark hair touching the ruffled sheets as the beauty soaked it all end. She managed to moan out a "Yessssss...." when Mac gave into temptation and started sucking on her titties again. More words began to flow from her lips. "More...like that...mmm just like that...right there...don't stop...gonna...gonna cum..."

Mac was if anything a great listener and was very happy to provide Vanessa with her demand. Her pulled her back to him, muttering filthy sweet nothings that only she could hear that she batted right back to him. Their tongues licked at each other until Vanessa began to get flustered and her eyes began to flutter. Soft silky nothings morphed into loud moans that finally crescendoed and cracked into a cry of pure pleasure as Vanessa came on his cock, the sensations of her cunt convulsing being enough to bring Mac dangerously close to breaking his promise of not cumming just yet.

When Vanessa came down completely she kissed Mac one last time before getting off of him, almost melting onto the bed as she basked in the afterglow. Before Mac could even consider the option of basking, he felt a presence behind him; lips kissing him and hand caressing around him to grab his prick.

"Hey there," a sweet voice said. He turned around on the bed to see Lili as the very welcome culprit. "I'm Lili."

"I know," Mac said. "But nice to meet you just the same."

"Likewise." She leaned foreword, licking his lips before sealing them with hers in a kiss. "Want to get to know me a little better?"

"Sounds like a good idea." She her slightly-parted mouth turned into a smile, licking her lips then led him off of the bed by his cock. The blonde took him to a chair near the foot of the bed and had Mac sit down before getting to her knees. Lili looked up at him and parted his legs, raking her nails up and down his inner thighs before reaching for his cock, still slick with Vanessa's pleasure.

"Mind if I take a taste?" Lili asked, eyebrow arched as she slowly jack his cock, circling her thumb on his glans.

"Nnnng by all means," Mac grunted. The grunt lead to a groan as Lili took her taste. She licked around his cock like it was an ice cream cone on a hot August day and made sure she got the full flavor experience before wrapping her lips around the crown, forming a sensual sauna for Mac's bulbous bishop.

Lili's tongue continued to twirl around the cockhead before finally her lips ventured down to taste more of his cock and Vanessa's cum. It was a potent cocktail that was making her absolutely sopping, even more so than she was already if that was even possible. There was just something about sucking a cock right from a pussy fresh off an orgasm that got to her. Pure raw sexual energy radiating from the prick only getting heightened as her mouth worked over it and the flavor of the man's precum mixed with the woman's own cum was just something beyond description and she couldn't get enough. It was such a high Lili almost lost herself in the blowjob she was giving. However hearing Mac's desperate moans and feeling the telltale pulsing of his cock in her mouth made her pull off.

"Mmmm, hold on there cowboy," she said, gripping tightly to the base of his cock. "Keep the safety on that gun...I'm not done playing with it."

"I....fuck...I think I can swing that." Mac replied.

"Good...because I definitely want to play." Lili's looked up at him, a sexy smirk on her face as she softly stroked his cock. It was a light tease, just enough to keep him on that edge with kicking him off of it. "What do you think of my tits?" she asked him bluntly after noticing his eyes on them. The question seemed to make him stutter. "Don't be too shy. I mean I'm playing with your cock. You can answer...you can even touch them if you want."

Mac of course took the opportunity, Lili's sinfully sweet tone drawing him in even more than the words she spoke. The comforting and satisfying "Mmmmmm", that came from her lips at his touch made his cock jump a little in his hand, and that inspired a new thought in Lili.

She took his cock and rubbed the tip in circles around her nipple, leaving a sheen of precum on it before taking it to the other. All of this while her eyes never left his. Lili then placed his cock in the valley between her tits, letting a long dribble of saliva drool out of her mouth and onto the tip of his cock.

"Holy shit," Mac said at the sight.

"Oh you like that?" she teasingly asked. "I think you might just love this then." With Mac's cock in place Lili pressed her tits around his rod and Mac did the rest as he began to thrust between her tits. "Mmmm, feels good, huh? Keep going...mmm feels real nice to me though. That nice hard cock between these titties...it'd make me soaking wet if I wasn't already."

The titfucking was a white-knuckle experience for Mac in the most literal sense. He was gripping the arms of the chair so tight he was close to piercing the upholstery. He tried to keep his eyes shut to fight the desperate battle against his climax, thinking unsexy thoughts to combat the reality that tempted him. However his eyes refused to stay closed, opening repeatedly to take in the sight of the angelically sinful Lili Reinhart look up at him while his cock slid between her lovely tits, with the occasional extension of her tongue to lick the tip every so often. It was maddening and fueled his desire. If he was going to pop it was going to be on his terms.

He leaned over, his hands taking Lili by the shoulder and lifted her up with him. He hungrily kissed her and pulled her close, Lili returning every passionate deed with one of her own. He guided her to the wall he was pressed against by Madelaine and Camila when this had all began, but didn't press Lili against it, not just yet at least.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she said with a grin.

"Crossed my mind..."

"Mmmm, mine too." She smiled once more before her lips were smothered by his briefly before spinning her around to face the wall. Lili got the hint, planting her hands firmly against wall and pushing her lovely ass out for Mac to admire before driving into her waiting pussy.

The pair moaned in unison as Mac entered her to her hilt. He stayed still for a few moments, both to savor and try to steady himself before continuing. However, Lili was ready steady go and began to push back. "Fuck me...," she pleaded, her voice sugary sweet. "Please..."

Having been raised with proper manners, Mac gave Lili what she requested, pulling out until just the had remained inside her before pushing back in, making the blonde passionately purr at the feeling.

"Just...just like that," Lili said. "Don't stop...more...harder....come on..."

Lili hissed in a deep breath through clenched teeth as she got it harder just as she asked. Mac's hand gripped her hips, pulling the blonde's backside to him as his pelvis smacked against it with every rapid thrust.

"Fuuuuck I needed this," Lili moaned. "So...so damn much."

"Happy to help," Mac said, moving his arms to wrap around her waist. Her leaned forward and buried his face in her blonde locks as he worked his cock deep inside of her, kissing her neck and shoulders as her gyrated his hips.

It was quite a sight for Camila to be seeing. Her eyes on Lili's face as she moaned, sometimes biting her lower lip, sometimes turning her head to taste Mac's kiss once more. Then her gaze went to Mac, especially his ass, watching as he thrusted and grinded into Lili's tunnel of love. It was a perfect side to the work Madelaine's mouth was doing on her pussy. The redhead 's tongue worked with surgical precision and made the Latina lovely melt in the redhead's mouth as well as her hand. It was a team effort, with Madelaine's mouth focusing on Camila's clit her finger's worked inside; two in her pussy and her pinky in Camila's rear exit making for a shockingly enticing erotic elixir.

A soft moan came from Camila's right and she looked to see a still orgasm-drunk Vanessa who had slid off the bed and was no sitting against it, legs spread and playing with her perfectly-pleased pussy. her eyes drifted from the sight of Madelaine snacking on Cami's pussy to Lili getting a passionate fucking from the communal boy toy of the night.

And passionate it was. Slower thrusts, softer moans from them both and more skin to skin contact were the order of the day for this pairing. Mac's hot breaths cooling the sweat on her neck added to the euphoria of the moment and her moans and whisper soft pleas for more drove Mac wild.

"Harder," Lili croaked. "HARDER!" That last cry was followed by Mac's pace increasing, making words all but impossible for Lili as the sounds of her moans mixed with the rapid percussion of flesh colliding.

Once more she was pulled close to him, his mouth to her ear. "Cum for me...don't you want to?"

"Yess...oh fuck yess I need to...so fucking bad!" Lili replied. His hand moved down from her stomach to her clit, playing with the engorged button while her gave her pussy everything he had.

"JustlikethatjustlikethatJUST LIKE THAT!" the blonde cried out. "Oh my GOD!!!"

"Make her cum Mac," Cami said, surprising him as she slid behind him. She kissed his back and ran her hands along it. "Make her cum right on that wonderful dick of yours....just don't cum. Not yet. I haven't gotten mine yet...we're not done with you. Think you can handle that?"

"Fuck...yes...oh god yes!!!" Mac said, almost in unison with Lili's own cry of passion. His other hand that wasn't between the lovely Lili's legs moved up to her breasts, squeezing one as he began to drive her down the road to paradise.

"Right there...oh my god right there," she said, her voice getting higher in pitch. "Oh....oh my...aaaahhhHHHHHHHH!!!" The cry of passion turned into a silent scream as the gorgeous blonde came like freight train, shaking and shivering as pure pleasure rocked every single inch of her body.

"Good job," Camila said, backing off just a bit and watching as a very happy Lili turned her face for one last kiss before dismounting his cock.