A Friendly Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lili turned to face him with a big smile on her face. "Thank you," she said with giggle before leaning on the wall behind her and sliding down. Mac then was then turned around by Camila, standing before him with eager eyes.

"My turn," she said, walking backwards before hopping on to a dresser behind her, legs open and very inviting, almost as inviting as the seductive look on her face. "Don't tell me I have to make it even clearer."

"You don't need to," Mac said, approaching and lining his cock up with her moist slit. "However, doesn't mean I wouldn't mind hearing it."

"No problem...fuck me."

No sooner was it said than it was done. Mac thrust forward, filling Camila's cunt with on movement and making her a very happy camper. Her toned legs wrapped around him tight, pulling him close with an anaconda grip.

From the start the pace between them was fast and frantic, the mirror on the dresser banging against the wall harder than the bed's head board had. It was what Cami wanted and was demanding with every breath.

"Faster...come on...just like that...fuck me...FUCK ME!" she growled. Her face was focused on his, devilish and delightful. "Don't stop...don't you dare stop!" Camila's arms mimicked her legs, grasping him and pulling him closer. Her nails raked his back so hard marks would be left behind.

Mac's mouth hovered over Camila's, both open their tongues lashing at each other before their lips collided. Hot, intense moans muffled by a hungry, lust-mad kiss. When it broke his forehead was on Cami's, eyes locked on hers as well. He was still holding on but by a thread and she was in the same spot. Madelaine had done a lot to bring Camila to this point but the beautiful Brazilian bombshell wanted the get off on Mac's cock. The flesh and blood inside of her and pushing her closer and closer into blissful oblivion.

Camila loosened her grip just a bit, pushing her breasts out. It was an invitation Mac took, lowering his face to her chest and licking the sweaty flesh, tasting her and sending shivers up and down her spine. When the licks formed into kisses and suckling on her nipples followed by a soft tug with his teeth the shivers became a full-on jolt.

"Ooooohhh god damn it yesssss," Cami said, the desperation of needing that final push in her voice. "Right there...I'm right fucking there....."

Her legs once more squeezed tight around Mac's waist, holding him tight. When Mac slowed down in just the slightest, giving Camila some longer, deeper strokes, the sexy starlet caught sight of Madelaine and Vanessa all over each other on the bed, re-enacting some of their saucier scenes from the show in real life. It was a treat for her and was going to be even more so Mac.

"Mac...mmmmMac," she said, "Look behind me baby...mmmm fuck...right..oh right there...right behind me....look."

Mac's gaze went from Camila's face to the mirror to see the same sight she took in. Vanessa was leaning back on the bed, writhing in pleasure anew with Madelaine between her legs and her perfectly peachy ass in the air, swaying as she ate out Vanessa.

"Watch them," Camila said, her voice shaky. "Watch them and fuck me...but don't cum...don't cum and you get what Madelaine is shaking...got it? Make me cum....watch them and make me cum..."

It was an order Mac found easy to follow. He gave Cami everything he had, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as his cock went hard, fast and deep. His eyes darted between Camila's face as she was well on her way to the promised land and Madelaine feasting on Vanessa's pussy. The ping-ponging stopped when Camila grabbed his face, once more wanting his full attention.

"Don't you fucking stop," she said, her voice breaking and breathing heavy. "Don't you even think...oh god...of stopping...keep going...keep...keep fucking meeeeeeEEEEE!!!!"

Refocused, Mac reupped his pace, the dresser shaking and both of them grunting and groaning in desperation, the only words spilling out coming from Camila, more rabid pleads for more until the finish line was in sight and she pulled ahead.

"FUUUUUUCK YESSS FUCKING YES GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!" Cami cried as her orgasm hit her, the constriction of her pussy that her locked legs did not allow Mac to escape the exquisite torture he'd ever felt. The struggle to not cum was intense and watching him struggle and shake himself made Camila's fire burn that much more intensely.

"AAAAAH FUCK!!!" Cami screamed, her body giving in to the pleasure pumping through her veins and the struggle for Mac to contain himself became a full on war. Camila's spasming pussy felt beyond amazing on his cock and after similar experiences with Vanessa and Lili and the fact he had made it this far was a small miracle.

Her mind wading in the afterglow, Camila got much more affectionate than she had been, gently grasping Mac by the cheeks and kissing him before whispering, "Now go get yourself a slice of cake." She winked at him before Mac pulled out at turned around, his eyes glued to the delicious looking ass swaying in front of him.

Madelaine was still focused on pleasing Vanessa's pussy when she felt Mac's hands on her ass. "Mmmm," she said, looking over her shoulder. "Welcome back. And by the looks of things you know exactly what you want."

"As long as you're game too," Mac said as he ran his hands over the finest ass he'd ever seen in person.

"Very. Eager...so there's your green light."

With the green light from the redhead Mac went ahead, spreading her cheeks and placing his three-times-over sex-slicked cock cock against her back door. Madelaine froze in place, eyes shut and mouth open as Mac's girth entered her asshole. The initial resistance was minimal, this wasn't Madelaine's first round of anal in the least. That however didn't mean her asshole wasn't a wonderfully tight fit. Inch by inch he slowly squeezed in until he was in to the base.

"Holy shit," Madelaine grunted. "So big...so fucking good....mmmm go slow...go slow...I really want to feel it baby..."

Mac found it easy to comply. If he had gone at anything but a snail's pace initially he would have launched his load up Madelaine's ass by now. Slowly he sawed his cock in and out of her holiest of holes, every second turning the heat up for them both.

"This is so fucking hot," Vanessa said, playing with her now free pussy as she watched Madelaine take it up the ass. The look on her face and the absolute erotic joy her friend was experiencing was making Vanessa a little eager to please. She moved from her position and slid under Madelaine and began to return the favor Madelaine had been doing for her before Mac had started fucking her the ginger's asshole.

"Oh my GOD!" Madelaine said, gripping the disheveled sheets of the bed as Vanessa's mouth joined the party. "Oh god more...more...both of you...fuck....god fucking damn it yes!!!"

All logic was screaming at Mac to keep the pace slow but Madelaine's demand as well as the realization of what Vanessa was doing overrided that silly little concept. With one hand gripping her hip and the other on the pale-skinned beauties shoulders Mac increased his pace to mind-blowing pleasure of Madelaine.

"Looks like you're both having fun," Lili said, her voice still a little loopy. She'd gotten up from the floor and was on his right, caressing Mac's back and kissing his shoulders. "Bet that asshole feels so good doesn't it...Madelaine works so hard on that beautiful bottom...spank it."

Mac did so, making Madelaine howl and Lili swoon. "Fuck that looks so hot," the blonde continued. "That fucking perfect cock just slam her ass...watching those cheeks ripple...mmmm god damn."

"That's why she's my bestie," Cami said, taking the same spot but on Mac's left. "We agree on just so much. And this...this isn't just hot this is nuclear. Bet it feels good doesn't it. I can't imagine how good that feels on your cock...and Mads...mmm she's giving a very good idea of how it feels up there."

"Fuuuucking hellllll," Mac grunted, the stereo dirty talk from the blonde and brunette doing a number on him. Not as severe as Madelaine's immaculate ass but it was definitely pushing him. He slapped the ginger's ass again, making her moan for more.

"Fuck yes!" Madeline cried. "Mmmm god damn do it again...and faster...harder and faster...make me cum with that hot fucking cock up my ass!"

"Fuck I'm so jealous of Vanessa," Camila said, her breath sending shivers through Mac. "Eating Madelaine's scrumptious pussy and getting a close-up view of you taking her ass. What do you think Lili?"

"Oh totally jealous," agreed Lili. "But I think I have a solution."

"Why Lili whatever would that be?" Camila said, her tone devilish and knowing.

"Well, only if Mac wants to hear it."

"Well, do you Mac?" Camila asked him.

"Fuck," Mac said, slowing his thrusts and trying to hold on for dear life. "Yes...fuck...oh my god."

"Well, since you want to hear it," Lili said, stroking his back. "I think it'd be just wonderful if we could all share something at the same time. You know...me, Cami, Mads, Vanessa...all of us at he same time. Something like...your hot, white cum."

"Now that is a nice idea," Cami added. "Think you got it in ya Mac? Hmmmm? Saving up that big load for all four of us...just make Mads cum and you get that release. Sound like a deal to you?"

"Oh god yes!!!" he said, and though Camila was unsure as to whether or not it was a reply to her or an exclamation as to how good Madelaine's asshole felt around his cock but she took it as the former.

"Oh god..Mac...Vanessa...gonna cum!" Madelaine said. "Don't stop...don't stop fucking my ass...don't stop till I cum...oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD!!!!!!!"

Madelaine screamed and she creamed, Vanessa lapping up her cum and Mac continuing to thrust through Madelaine's orgasm tightened asshole, getting a satisfied post-orgasm moan from the redhead.

"You ready?" Camila asked. "Ready to pop for us?"

"Nnnng fuck...yes," he grunted.

"Good...then fucking do it." Camila slid off the bed and Lili followed, the two side by side on their knees. Vanessa and Madelaine soon joined, Madelaine by Camila and Vanessa on the very end. All four women were sweaty, sex-dazed and begging Mac for his cum. Kissing each other, licking their bodies, everything they could as he stood in front of them, stroking his ready to burst cock until the dam finally burst and all that pent up cum rocketed from the tip of his cock.

The first large rope slapped against Madelaine's face and broke off onto her outstretched tongue and the next hit Camila on the forehead. More and more shot out and he aimed his spitting snake at Lili and Vanessa and back and forth and all around until the women were coated in his semen. When the cannon blasting slowed to a dribble Lili moved forward, sucking the last bit from his cock and swallowing it down.

Mac sat back on the bed, completely wrecked and still feeling his orgasm. He was swimming in pleasure as he watched all four of the women kiss and lick each other clean swapping cum between them and swallowing it. He was speechless. What could he even say.

While he was in stunned orgasmic amazement though, Camila did manage to say something in between kisses.

"Looks like I owe you a dollar," she said to Madelaine.

"Venmo me in the morning." Madelaine replied before giving Camila a cum-laced kiss. "After we shower." It was a friendly response. Perfectly fitting for a friendly bet.