A Friendly Night Out Pt. 01

Story Info
A group of seven friends get to know each other over drinks.
3.1k words
4.17
31.1k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D66769
D66769
121 Followers

They had all be friends for years now. They met at work and after meeting each other they started going out to concerts, bars, and just about everywhere else together. The seven of them were almost more like family than friends. Amber and Rus were housesitting for a friend with a large studio apartment downtown. They had invited everyone out the bar hop and then crash at the apartment.

Only Amber and Rus were a couple. Amber was average height, brunette with blue eyes, tanned skin, and a skinny build. She had small perky breasts and liked to dress in revealing and fashionable clothing. Rus was tall with dark hair, and athletic build. Despite his size, he had a pretty low tolerance for liquor.

Rex, Brent, and Mike were in a band together. Rex was the singer and guitarist; he was slender with slicked back auburn hair and pierced ears. Brent, the bassist, was also of slender build with blonde hair, blue eyes, and tattoos covering both arms. Mike was the drummer. He had dark hair, a ripped body, and tattoos covering most of his skin below the neck. They hung out together and rehearsed almost every night. They were all single, but usually found a girl by the end of the night.

Lisa and Becca were the last two in the group. Both had recently broken up with their boyfriends and were looking to forget all about it with more than a few drinks. Lisa was a medium height redhead. She was covered with freckles from head to toe. She had large breasts and a thin body. Not too muscular, but not out of shape. She wore large black glasses. Becca on the other hand was super fit. She was probably the most ripped of the group. Although she seemed to have almost no bodyfat she still had ample breasts. She was the epitome of a female gym rat. She was mixed race and had light brown skin and light brown eyes. She kept her long brown hair in braids that went all the way down her back to her ample toned ass.

The night was going great so far. Everyone was several drinks deep as they had hopped from one popular joint to the next in the city. Amber and Rus were grinding up against each other on the dance floor. Rex, Becca, Brent, and Lisa were all dancing together a little less sexually, but occasionally rubbing up against each other. Mike had found a random hottie and after dancing a while started making out with her. Everyone else in the group watched him and laughed.

"Fucking Mike, always getting the randos to make out with him," Rex joked.

"Well he is pretty hot, but definitely a bit of a man whore," laughed Becca.

"You guys ready to do some shots," asked Brent raising his eye brows and smiling.

"Let's do it!" Rus proclaimed, jumping in to the conversation.

"Bartender," Amber yelled "Give us 8 of your best shots."

The bartender nodded and after a minute present eight neon filled shot glasses.

"These are called liquid cocaine, enjoy" said the bar tender.

Everyone, including Mike's rando, took the shots.

They weren't terrible, but seemed pretty strong.

"Another Round!" yelled Rus.

They all took another shot.

They danced for another 15 mins, but the alcohol was hitting them pretty hard.

"You guys ready to go home?" asked Rus.

They all agreed and started walking the two blocks back to the apartment. Mike got the phone number of the random girl and then she walked the other way, as the group walked home.

Everyone was pretty drunk, but Amber seemed to be the most affected. She kept trying to stop and make out with Rus, but he kept pushing her onward towards the apartment. Once they got to the apartment, they had to figure out how the sleeping was going to work. Amber stripped down to her underwear almost immediately and hopped into the bed. She was wearing a black lacey bra and white thong. It was the most naked the guys had ever seen her and Brent whistled.

"Easy," said Rus looking at him jokingly. "Babe keep your underwear on ok"

"I guess so," Answered Amber.

Rus had brought pajama pants and changed into them, took his shirt off, and then jumped into the bed too.

"Damn it, I forgot pajamas," slurred Lisa.

"I brought basketball shorts. You can take them. I'll just sleep in my boxers." Answered Rex. Rex took off his boots and slid off his jeans to expose tight black boxer briefs and a semi-hard penis from seeing Amber's body. He reached in his back pack and threw the basketball shorts to Lisa.

Lisa and Becca changed in the bathroom. Becca came out in an oversized tee shirt she had brought. Her braids went down past the bottom of the shirt. It looked like if it rode up at all everyone might see her panties. If she was wearing any at all. Her muscular brown legs were a sight to see and made all the boys get a little harder. Lisa was wearing Rex's shorts and the same tank top she had on before, but without a bra. The hard nipples of her large breast were poking out obviously. Her freckles went all the way head to toe. Mike and Brent were both striped down to their boxers. Brent still had his shirt on but Matt and Rex had removed theirs.

Besides the bed that Amber and Rus were already sleeping in, there was a large sectional couch in the living area of the studio apartment and love seat, both faced the bed. They all kind of naturally just found a spot. Rex, Lisa, and Mike were on the couch that was almost bed like. Lisa was in the middle but a bit closer to Rex. Becca and Brent both lounged on the love seat but had their feet up on an ottoman. They turned out the lights, but there was a dim light no one could figure out how to turn off. After a short attempt, they gave up and all started falling asleep.

Rex had only been asleep for a few minutes when he started to hear moaning. He opened his eyes and in the dim light saw Amber sitting on the edge of the bed facing the sleeping group. As his eyes adjusted, he realized that she was now bra-less and squeezing her nipples with both hands as she moaned. He instantly felt his penis harden in his boxer briefs. He slowly shifted to watch the show better.

Lisa's eyes flickered open and due to Rex's adjustment, her face was right in front of his hardening cock, as it strained against the fabric of his boxer briefs. She grabbed the glasses she had left on the top of the couch and put them on. She felt her cheeks flush and bit her bottom lip then looked towards the moaning. She was shocked to see Amber now rubbing one hand between her legs over the fabric of her thong, while rubbing one of her breasts. She looked over at Rex whose eyes were wide open as he took it all in.

"What the hell," She whispered to him.

Rex looked over at Lisa, "I don't know I just woke up."

"Is she asleep or something; try and wake her."

Rex stood up his cock flagging straight out from his body and walked over to Amber she was watching him approach and appeared alert.

"Are you ok Amber"

She nodded and kept rubbing. She lifted her left leg up and with her toes pulled his briefs down past his erection. His cock leap free. Amber moaned louder.

"Rub it Rus," She moaned.

"I'm Rex, Amber," Rex smirked. He looked back at Lisa. She was ogling his huge erect cock, licking her lips. She shrugged at him as she felt the blood rushing to her groin.

"Rub it baby," Amber repeated. She pushed her thong to the side, showing her dark mound of trimmed pubic hair, and started rubbing her clit. Her pussy was soaking wet. She spread her legs wider.

Rex was a little more than a foot from Amber and he couldn't help it anymore. Still pretty drunk himself, he started rubbing his cock and stepped out of his briefs that had fallen to his feet. He heard Lisa moaning behind him and looked over his shoulder.

Lisa had pulled up her tank top exposing her massive freckled tits. She had a hand down the basketball shorts. Mike was starting to stir on the opposite side of her.

Rex was happy he was drunk or he was pretty sure he would have cum already. Rus was still completely asleep on the bed behind Amber. Rex wasn't sure what he would do if he woke up. The thought of this made him a little harder. He continued slowly stroking his cock. He watched as Amber slide to fingers into her soaking pussy, moaning louder and louder. She lifted both legs onto the bed, still sitting upright fingering herself deeper and deeper.

Mike smiled as he woke up watching Lisa remove her shorts and panties spreading her legs, exposing her red pubic hair covered pussy. She rubbed her clit with her right hand while she lifted her left breast to her mouth with her left hand, licking her nipple. Mike looked over at Rex and Amber, eyes locked going faster and faster. He wasn't sure what was going on, but his cock was already hard and poking through the opening in his boxers. He started slowly rubbing the head of his cock.

"What's going on Lisa," He whispered.

Lisa looked over at him, her cheeks red with blush as she bit her lip.

"I don't know Mike; just keep stroking," She said with her tongue out, eyes rolling back in her head a bit. Her red hair was messy and all over her face and glasses.

Becca began to stir.

"What the fuck," She said to herself, but out loud. She took in the scene two of her friends that weren't together masturbating a few feet from each other. While her best friend and another friend were pleasuring themselves on the couch. She made eye contact with Rex. He shrugged with his free hand, still stroking with the other. Amber was starting to quiver. All of her fingers going in and out of her soaking pussy. She reached out to steady herself grabbing Rex's ass and pulling him closer. Rex's Cock was now less than an inch away from Ambers tits. He looked like he was close to cumming. Occasionally his cock brushed against Amber's small tan-lined tits as he stroked. They were both moaning loudly.

Becca, still fairly intoxicated, felt her hand instinctively reach down between her legs. She smirked as she realized she wasn't wearing panties underneath her sleep shirt. She looked over at Mike and Lisa, as she slowly slid her hand up her rock-hard thighs towards her moist cleanly waxed vagina. Mike and Lisa were rubbing much slower than Rex and Amber, giggling as they watched each other. Becca decided it wasn't fair for her to be alone in this. Becca moved her legs onto Brent's lap. It seems his cock had subconsciously known what was going on. It was rock hard and breaking through the opening in his boxers. Becca rubbed it with her soft small feet and he began to stir from sleep.

"MMM" he moaned, "What?"

Becca put her finger to her mouth and stood up. She took off her sleep shirt revealing her hard hairless body, perfect tits, and dripping pussy. Becca started rubbing here visibly large clit standing two feet in front of Brent without blocking his view of the rest of the masturbatory orgy. Brent started rubbing his hardening dick before fully grasping what was happening. He got harder and harder as he watched Amber and Rex approaching their climax.

Amber laid back in the bed next to Rus's legs. He was still deep in sleep. She wrapped her legs around Rex pulling him close. One of her hands was deep in her pussy, her other hand reached up and started rubbing Rex's balls. Rex knew he would be cumming soon. It was probably for the best that he came before he unintentionally fucked Amber. His cock was inches away from her pussy. He stroked harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Fuck Rus I'm going to cum, I'm going to squirt, cum on me Rus," Amber was nearly screaming. Her hand came out of her pussy and she squirted all over Rex's cock and his lower body. Her entire body was shaking. She reached out and grabbed Rex's throbbing cock and jerked it until he started to cum. Rex grabbed her hips as he started to cum.

"Ah Fuck yes, God damn it Amber," Rex groaned as his cum started spraying up Ambers body from her pussy to her face, but Amber didn't stop stroking.

Rex had never cum so much. Amber was covered. She pulled the tip of his cock into her pussy. It took all of Rex's drunken strength to not just plow into his friend's girlfriend, but even with just the tip in he felt his cum shooting deep into Amber. Once he finally finished cumming, Amber sat up and kissed his lips quickly.

"Thanks Rex," Amber whispered in his ear and then licked it before falling back into the bed covered and filled with his cum. She lay spread eagle back at the top of the bed next to Rus. Rex slowly and drunkenly stumbled away back to the couch, turning around to see a new show.

Lisa was sitting up two fingers in her asshole and her thumb rubbing around the edges of her pussy. She was sucking on Mike's fingers while he stroked his cock with his other hand, his boxers now on the floor in front of the couch. Lisa stopped sucking on Mikes fingers for a second locking eyes with Rex.

"I want to taste you." Lisa opened her mouth and slightly stuck out her tongue.

Rex walked over to the couch and kneeled on the it on the right side of Lisa, sliding his softening cock into Lisa's mouth. He felt her tongue sliding all over the head of his cock. Rex didn't think it would be long before he was hard again. Mike started sucking on Lisa's giant left tit, lapping at her large dark pink nipple. Lisa reached over with her free left hand and started stroking mikes average sized cock. With his hands free, Mike started rubbing his balls with one hand and Lisa's right nipple with his other hand. Rex could feel Lisa moaning on his cock that was starting to harden up again. Rex smiled looking over at Becca and Brent.

Becca was standing in front of Brent. Brent was now standing, completely naked, stroking his stiff short but girthy cock. Becca had two fingers on either side of her clit. She rubbed vigorously while grabbing her ass with her other hand. All of the muscles of her body were tensed and flex.

Becca moaned loudly and Brent leaned in kissing her on the mouth. They pulled each other in with the hands that weren't stroking their genitals. The head of Brent's cock was now rubbing against Becca's slit. She felt her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Then came to her senses for a second to see what was happening back on the couch.

Lisa was now up on her knees doggy style, one hand reaching back, three fingers deep in her pussy. She switched back and force between fingering herself and rubbing her clit. Mike had tried to mount her, but she had shaken her head.

"No," she moaned, "I want to watch you both jerk for me."

Mike and Rex moved in front of Lisa their cocks occasionally rubbing her face as they stroked. Lisa occasionally licked the heads of their cocks. Her large tits swung heavily as she fingered herself more and more aggressively. She looked over at Becca, who was starting to tremble.

Despite her strength, Becca's legs were starting to go weak.

"I'm about to cum," she moaned.

"Me too," groaned Brent.

Becca collapsed back onto the loveseat.

"Fuck God Fuck!" she screamed as her entire body started to shake.

"Cum inside me," she moaned, grabbing Brent's short wide cock and pulling it into her pussy.

Brent began cumming as soon as he entered Becca's tight wet pussy. Becca's wrapped her strong muscular legs around him and kissed him deeply. She felt her pussy filling up as Brent came. They both collapsed into each other. As they both were slowly falling back asleep, in their drunkenness they looked over to Lisa and the boys.

Lisa rolled onto her back and began rubbing her clit with one hand while she slid three fingers quickly in and out of her pussy with the other. Mike and Rex were both getting close to cumming and were breathing faster and faster.

Lisa opened her mouth wide and her eyes rolled back as she started to come.

"Oh God Oh Fuck Oh God!" She screamed.

As she screamed, Mike began cumming all over Lisa's face and glasses. He then slid he moderately sized hard cock into her mouth. Lisa began swallowing what she could; the rest flowing over the side of her mouth.

Mike fell back into the couch all emptied out.

Rex was still rubbing his cock and Lisa now turned her attention to him.

"I guess it's your turn to cum again," Lisa whispered to him biting her lip with Mike's cum running down her face.

She turned so her feet were facing him and reached up to his cock with her feet. Lisa started rubbing Rex's cock with them. At the same time, she started fingering her pussy again. Rex looked at her red hair covered pussy, rubbing her legs, feeling himself getting closer. Lisa's small freckled feet with red nail polish pumped his huge cock.

"I want your cum Rex, cum for me," Lisa moaned.

Just then, Rex's cock exploded. Cum sprayed all over Lisa's small feet, then up to her pussy, all the way up to her huge freckled tits.

Lisa's breathing increased rapidly as she started cumming again, her legs quivered as she relaxed exhausted. Rex collapsed on the couch next to her and cuddled against her cum covered body. Just behind the couch he saw a light switch.

He flipped the switch the room went dark. Rex and Lisa laughed, kissed each other, and fell quickly asleep.

D66769
D66769
121 Followers