A Friendly Night Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Friends awaken after a crazy night and decide to continue.
2.2k words
4.5
15k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D66769
D66769
123 Followers

Rus woke up with a bit of a headache and a hardon. The light was just starting to break through the window. He reached over and felt Amber's side. Was she naked, he wondered? He opened his eyes and let them adjust. He looked at her naked body. Amber was still spread eagle on her back. She was covered in something sticky. Had they fucked and he forgot somehow. He was still clothed. 'Hmm,' he thought. He sat up and took in the entire scene.

Rex and Lisa were cuddled naked facing each other on one side of the couch. He could see Lisa's freckled ass and her pussy red and a bit swollen. Rex's arm was covering her tits. His hard cock against her top leg. Mike was on the other side of the couch completely naked laying on his back, cock right out in the open. This was all making Rus even harder and more confused.

On the loveseat, Brent was still on top of Becca and it looked like his cock might still be inside her. He had never seen any of his friends, outside of Amber, naked and seeing them like this made him wish he remembered what had happened.

Rus tried shaking Amber awake, but she just moaned and rolled on her side. He sat up and looked down at her pussy. Was that cum leaking out of it? He got up, snuck quietly to the bathroom, and took a piss. What had happened last night. He opened the door to go out and see if he could piece more of it together. He opened the door of the bathroom and Lisa was standing there.

Lisa smirked at him. Standing there naked, almost a foot shorter than him. He couldn't help but admire her huge freckled tits and red hairy pussy. His cock was rock hard.

"Finally decided to join the party," she laughed and walked past him sitting on the toilet and taking a piss.

"What the fuck happened last night?" he asked.

Lisa sat on the toilet and giggled.

"Hmm, well your girl got a little frisky with herself and got everyone excited. Guess it was those shots we took."

"Did I fuck her," Rus asked.

"Unfortunately, you slept through the entire thing."

"Who fucked her? She's covered in cum," he didn't sound too upset.

"No one fucked her Rus, but she made Rex cum on her"

"That crazy bitch," he shook his head. "The rest of you fucked I take it?"

"Not really," she stood up and walked towards him. "Just watched each other more or less. I think Brent finished in Becca, but that's as close as it got."

"You seem a bit excited," Lisa said grabbing his large stiff dick through his pants.

"I thought I'd be more upset, but goddamn if it's not arousing me," he laughed.

"I think I might be a little tipsy still, but can I see your dick Rus. It only seems fair that you get naked too."

Rus nodded, "yes fair."

Lisa pulled his pants down and licked her lips as she stared at his big hard cock. It wasn't quite as long as Rex's, but it was bigger around and almost as long. She started stroking it slowly. Rus reached up and started rubbing her large tits.

"Come on," said Lisa and led him by his hard cock, back to the bed where Amber was sleeping. "I need to get fucked."

"I don't know Amber might not like it." Rus sat on the bed. Lisa immediately knelt down in front of him and started licking his cock, once it was lathered up, she started tit fucking him with her hug freckled jugs.

Almost on cue Amber rolled over and opened her eyes.

"It only seems fair babe," She smiled at him and watched her boyfriend titty-fuck her friend. Amber started rubbing her cum soaked pussy. "Rex's cum got in my pussy after all," she giggled.

Lisa got up off her knees and Rus laid back in the bed. Lisa climbed on top of him and Amber reached over and held his cock guiding it into Lisa's soaking pussy.

"Fuck yes," Lisa moaned as the large cock slowly plunged into her red hairy pussy. This woke Rex, Brent, and Becca. Mike slept on. Rex looked at the bed seeing Lisa's freckled back and ass slowly moving up and down on Rus's cock. He could see Amber rubbing the pussy that he had cum in a few hours earlier and Rex started slowly stroking his large cock. He looked over at Becca and Brent still tangled on the couch. They were less worried about what was happening on the bed. They were starting to make out again.

Brent woke up with his soft cock still slightly inside Becca and looked into her light brown eyes that were looking back at him. She kissed him and his cock started hardening inside of her. He slowly started pumping his hips into Becca, who was moaning as his girthy cock glided in and out of her tight muscular pussy. He glanced over and saw Rex walking towards the bed.

Rex slowly approached the bed. Amber had been watching him, licking her lips, beckoning to him. Amber grabbed his cock as he approached and guided it into her mouth. Rex slowly laid on the bed next to her and moved his head between her legs and began licking her soaking pussy. He was surprised to only taste pussy. Apparently, she was so wet that the cum he had left there the night before had all washed out. He could feel the bed shake every time Lisa pumped up and down on Rus's cock.

Lisa moaned louder and louder as she bounced faster and faster. Her huge freckled tits bounced with her. She watched Rex and Amber 69ing on their sides next to her. She could actually reach down and grab Rex's balls, they were so close, and she did for a minute. She was pretty sure she could hear Rex groan into Ambers pussy as she did. She looked on the nightstand next to the bed and saw a huge bottle of lotion and had an idea. She got off of Rus's dick got some lotion and slathered up his cock. Rus moaned enjoying the hand job while groping Lisa's tits. Lisa got back on top of Rus in the reverse cowgirl position, but instead of her pussy, guided his cock to her ass and slowly sat back on his cock.

"God yes," she screamed as she slid down his huge cock. Mike heard it this time and started to awaken.

'Fuck yeah' Mike thought as everyone around him was fucking. Even better than last time he woke up. He looked over at Becca and Brent. She was bent over the ottoman get slammed in the pussy from behind by Brent.

Becca was watching Lisa get fucked in the ass with Rus's giant cock while Brent slammed her drenched pussy. She felt her ripped brown body flexing with every slam. She was about to cum.

"I'm cumming, Brent oh fuck." She felt her pussy pushing him out and squirted all over him. She fell onto the ottoman shaking.

"Fuck yeah, give me a minute Brent. Go help Rex out," she smirked looking back at him.

"Yes ma'am," Brent faux saluted and started walking over to Amber and Rex. He saw Mike walking up to Lisa, stroking his cock as he did.

Lisa laid back a bit, pumping her ass up and down on Rus's cock. She made enough room for Mike to climb on the bed. Mike kissed Lisa on the mouth and started rubbing her freckled tits. It took a minute to figure out, but soon his average sized hard cock was inside of her drenched pussy. She was double stuffed for the first time and started cumming immediately, but now both cocks were slamming into her and they weren't going to stop.

Rex pulled out of Ambers mouth and she rolled off the bed. Amber got on all fours on the floor next to the bed. Her small tits swung slightly as Rex got behind her and finally entered her well-trimmed pussy. First, he slowly pushed all the way in. Amber came a little, shaking. It was the deepest she had ever felt a cock in her before. Rex's dick curved just right to rub her G-spot. He started pumping, first at a slow speed pulling her hair with one hand, rubbing her ass with the other.

"Faster Rex, make me cum again, faster," Amber moaned. Brent was walking up in front of her his hard cock headed straight towards her face. Brent looked over at Lisa's freckled body getting slammed from both sides as he pushed his cock into Ambers mouth.

Lisa was cumming nonstop as she was being fucked in both holes. Hands were groping her everywhere, and she felt like she would explode. She watched as Becca walked over and got on the bed sitting on Rus's face.

"Lick," she heard Becca say.

Mike kissed Lisa hard on the mouth, grasping both her tits. Lisa felt his dick pulsating in her pussy, filling her with cum. Soon she felt Rus start to cum groaning as he licked Becca's pussy. She rolled off his cock onto the bed. She was exhausted cum leaking out of her pussy and her ass. Trembling she reached between her legs and brought the hand to her mouth tasting the semen. She looked over at Amber being spit-roasted on the floor.

Amber gaged a little as Brent fucked her face. She was glad the long cock was in her pussy not her mouth. Brent groaned and pulled his cock out of her mouth cumming all over her face and her back. She had another small orgasm. Her legs shook a bit but she held it together. Just then Rex slid his thumb into her asshole.

"God Fuck," she moaned and her pussy started pulsating. She could fill Rex cumming and it made her cum harder. He filled her with cum and then his cock was pushed out as she squirted all over him and the floor. She then collapsed.

Everyone was exhausted except Rus and Becca. Rus continued licking Becca's pussy and asshole. She was slowly stroking his spent cock, bringing it back to life. Once his cock was hard Becca got off his face and laid so her pussy and ass were right on the edge of the bed. Rus stood up and slid his cock slowly into her pussy. He was surprised how tight her pussy was and loved rubbing up and down her hard body as he slowly fucked her. Becca moaned loudly. Lisa's rolled her freckled body over. Lisa's face was now right next to Becca. Lisa softly kissed Becca on the lips. Rus could feel his cock getting harder as he watched the two girls kiss. Amber climbed on the bed and slowly laid down next to the two girls on the other side of Becca. She leaned in and started kissing both of them. Rus couldn't take it any longer. Rus felt Becca's pussy pulsating on his cock and pulled out and came on all three girls. Spraying all over their bodies. The girls giggled and started licking semen off each other. Rus walked over and crashed onto the couch alone.

"I need more," Becca said.

Brent walked over to her side of the bed. His cock was hard again. He slide into Becca. Watching the girls make out was too much for him. Before he knew it, he was cumming inside Becca. He walked over to the loveseat and crashed. Amber and Lisa rubbed Becca's cum soaked pussy.

"More," she moaned.

Mike walked over and as the head of his cock got to her pussy, she wrapped him up with her strong legs and pulled him into her. Lisa and Amber sat up in the bed and moved towards Mike kissing him and rubbing his balls as he pumped into Becca. Soon he was cumming too, but he pulled out and came all over Becca's tight body.

"Rex," She moaned

Mike crashed on the other side of the couch from Rus.

Rex dutifully came forward Amber kissed him as he slid into Becca's cum soaked pussy. Lisa and Becca were making out while Amber kissed Rex and rubbed his balls as he fucked Becca.

"Cum insider her Rex," Amber whispered in Rex's ear licking it as she did.

Rex felt himself cumming as he groaned and felt Becca cumming again.

"Again," She moaned.

Rex didn't know what to do, but Amber and Lisa started licking his softening cock. Soon it was hard again. Lisa lubed him up with the lotion and guided him to Becca's asshole. He slowly pushed into her and felt her cum instantly. Her feet were up on his shoulders as he slowly fucked her ass. Rex pushed faster and faster. Lisa and Amber stood on each side of him licking his neck and ears rubbing their tits against him. He felt Amber slide a lotion covered finger into his ass. She massaged his prostate as he fucked Becca's ass harder and harder.

Becca was screaming as she came again and again. Finally, he couldn't hold it anymore and Rex felt himself cumming deep inside Becca's ass. He pulled out and came more on her hard and cum-drenched body. Lisa and Amber sat on the bed in front of him and he came on their tits. Rex couldn't believe how much he had ejaculated.

They all collapsed on the bed. Kissing and rubbing against each other, until they once again drifted off to sleep.


D66769
D66769
123 Followers