A Friend's Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her for several seconds before looking at the ground and then looking back at her and nodding. "YES!!!" she screamed then wrapped her arms around me again. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Trina. You will be the first of my ponies that I have ever been able to enter in the race. Since you are a guest rather than a slave you cannot be auctioned off so don't worry about that. Thanks again, Trina," She told me.

I was surprised at her use of my real name. She remounted the sulky and trotted me back to the barn. I was given some water to drink before she unhooked me from the sulky. I was led to another different style of sulky. It was a one-seater but had a small cargo space behind the seat. She added what looked like a bag of cement to the cargo area. Then she hooked me to the bars. Once she was mounted she slapped the reins on my shoulders and gave the command to walk. I am thankful for the leather straps over my shoulders.

"Okay, Snow, The race on Sunday will be five laps against the best of the ponies in this region. Some will come from out of state. I would love for you to win I would be happy if you place or show. That is a lot to expect from a newcomer. To make sure you have a chance you need to be able to run faster and longer than you just did. We will increase your strength, speed, and stamina by adding weight to the cart until you can run the required five laps and still have the energy to run another one. You need to have the energy to trot a cool-down lap," she explained.

She slapped the reins and gave the command to run. I was slower to take off but I was soon running flat out with the extra weight.

"LAP ONE. GOOD GIRL. PUSH YOURSELF, SNOW WHITE. I LOVE YOU, TRINA. MAKE ME PROUDER OF YOU, GIRL," she hollered out to me.

"LAP TWO. EXCELLENT, GIRL. KEEP GOING," she hollered.

"LAP THREE. SEE IF YOU CAN DO FOUR," she said.

Another half-lap and I was slowing down. Thankfully she didn't use the whip. I slowed to a walk and she led me back to the barn at a slow walk. My legs were exhausted and beginning to cramp by the time we got back to the barn. I was whimpering by then.

She had seen it before and knew what my problem was. She rushed to disconnect me and quickly led me to my stall. She lay me down on my straw bed and quickly began to massage my legs. It took her some time to relax my legs. I must have dozed off once the cramping stopped. The next thing I knew Maria was waking me up so I could be wiped down and fed.

She got me back on my feet and led me to the troughs and clicked the chain to my collar. After she removed my bit I began to eat and drink while she wiped me down with the wet cloth. While she was wiping me down she leaned close to my ear and whispered to me, "I meant what I said, Trina. I am in love with you. I know we can never be together. I could never afford you if you were a slave and you could be sold out from under me unless I owned you, so you'd have to be free for us to be together. Even then one of us would have to give up their current life to be with the other. I will never forget you even after you go back to college."

I looked up at her and leaned my head against hers and as quietly as I could I whispered one simple word, "same,' and then went back to eating and drinking. When I was done I stood up. Maria wiped my face but before she could latch the bit I winked at her and mouthed the words, 'I will win for you.' Then she put the bit back in my mouth trapping my tongue. I knew there was a camera in the stall and made sure my back was to the camera when I said that to her. I didn't want to chance them reading my lips and know a pony spoke human words.

+ + + + +

My training continued like this until Saturday. I was able to run seven laps running as fast as I could in a sprint with just Maria on the sulky. By mid-week, I was pulling six bags of concrete (480 lbs) plus Maria (I had no idea how much weighed. You don't ask a girl that.) so she was confident I had a chance. I was allowed to call it a day by late afternoon. Maria removed my body harness, butt plug, and head harness. She even removed my boots and restraints. The only thing I had on was my collar She removed her clothes as well and led me to the shower stall.

She slowly washed my body adding as many kisses to my mouth and body as she could. When she was done rinsing me off I returned the favor, kiss for kiss. When I rinsed her off I found a nice warm, wet spot and started licking it. Apparently, it was the right spot based on the moans. She pushed me away and lay me on the floor of the shower and climbed on top of me in a sixty-nine. We gave each other a couple of awesome orgasms. Once we were recovered I followed her back to my stall where she proceeded to give me a full body massage for the next hour. I was hoping she would spend more time on my breasts but it was not to be. She spent a bit more on my legs. I was asleep before she was done.

I woke the next morning just as naked. Apparently, Maria didn't put the harnesses back on. My collar was still attached to the anchor chain but that was it. The other thing I noticed was Maria laying next to me with her head on my left shoulder, her left arm across my stomach, and her left leg over my legs. Despite the slave collar, I couldn't be happier. I nudged Maria to wake her. It must still be early since no one else was stirring. She crawled over to her clothes giving me a view of her wonderful assets.

She checked her watch and said we were up a half hour early. We got up anyway and walked over to the showers. This time I would get my last enema. I would be a free guest again. Maria rinsed the straw and dirt from both of us and gave me my enema. This time she waited until we were done in the shower to get dressed. It appears obvious that she likes to be nude she wiped down my entire body with oil and glitter before putting the harnesses on. Only when I was done did she get dressed in yesterday's clothes. I didn't mind but she did need to clean up.

"You are ready for the parades so I need to leave you here while I change clothes, and do my hair and makeup. I'll be back in fifteen minutes, Please do not get dirty," she told me before leaving. By this time the other trainers were arriving. I heard her telling the others I was ready and was instructed not to get dirty. Then she left.

With no way to tell time I don't know if it was fifteen or thirty minutes but I was happy to see her again. I whinnied and clopped my hooves on the concrete floor. I was feeling the excitement of the day.

"Maria came up to me and grabbed the left side of my bridle. "Easy, girl. I know you're excited but the race isn't until this afternoon. There will be a parade this morning then lunch. The race is at 1 pm and the auction is at 3 pm. You don't have to worry about the auction. As a guest, you can't be sold. I told you this. You will be a free guest by dinner at the latest. I hope you don't mind but I made arrangements with management for you to stay in my employee apartment for your free week here. I learned that your room was given away. I haven't heard anything about your friend. Now let's get this plume on you so we can get you hooked up to your sulky. My color is bright green so your harness decorations and plume will be that color. Let's get you prettied up, my beautiful Snow White," she told me in a quiet but excited voice. She was as excited about today as I was. I was trained hard. I hope I don't disappoint or embarrass Maria or myself.

Once Maria was done she disconnected the chain and attached the reins to my bridle and led me outside. She hooked me up to the parade sulky; it was decorated in Maria's colors, too. You're probably wondering if I was going to go through all of this without breakfast. That would be a no, even nervous and excited I forced myself to eat while Maria was taking care of herself she was kind enough to leave the bit out while she was gone. Maybe she was expecting me to eat. I can't wait for this to be over. I am dying for a cheeseburger.

I was guided out to the racetrack where other ponygirls and drivers were already gathering. I saw two dozen girls but no Julia. I was concerned now; not knowing what has happened to her. I couldn't dwell on that right now I had a parade to get through. My trainer's colors displayed proudly I was led to my position next to another ponygirl I had seen many times before. We had actually raced each other many times. She doesn't stand a chance this afternoon unless her driver was holding her back to hide her true abilities.

The Ponygirls were so excited they could hardly stand still. At least I didn't feel so bad thinking I was the only one. All too soon the speeches began and the parade was underway. Starting from the right the driver started down the track leading her ponygirl in a full lap of the track using the parade step. I was in the middle so I soon followed. At least I wasn't last. We stepped in a full lap and came back around to the stands. One lap of the track is a quarter mile.

For the next half hour, we were kept in line so we could be inspected by potential buyers. I was instructed to stand as still as I could and look straight ahead. I can't tell you how many men and women inspected me even though they were told I was a free woman in the ponygirl experience program, she is not for sale. My breasts and nipples hurt so badly after the inspection. It seemed everyone felt they were required to squeeze them and pinch my nipples as hard as they could. I did as my trainer bid me; I stood as still as I could and looked straight ahead. Several times I cried out and felt a tear falling down my face.

Maria protected me as much as she could. She wiped my eyes and face when I cried but I still had to endure. I promised myself I would not embarrass either of us. Finally, the inspection time was over. As we were heading back to the barn to rest and eat we were stopped by a woman I had seen before. She was one of the worst abusers of my breasts. She looked as if she had a stick so far up her ass that it made her nose rise into the air.

"I will give five-hundred-thousand dollars for Snow White," she announced. There is no secret how she knew my name. There is a plate on my chest with my name on it. There are two on the collar. One on the right with Snow White on it and one on the left with Maria Carter on it. Behind Maria's name on her plate is also the brand of the ranch engraved, as well.

"I cannot sell her, ma'am. She is a free woman rather than a slave. She signed up for the ponygirl experience program. If you try to buy her or enslave her without proper authority you will be the one enslaved," Maria told her.

She stuck her nose even higher in the air. "Hummf, they wouldn't dare. I have money and power. I will have her - and you, too, if you get in my way," the arrogant bitch responded to Maria before stomping away. I was visibly shaking. Maria quickly unhooked me and rushed me to my stall.

She hugged me despite the camera as I cried on her shoulder. "This is why they have laws but if a legitimate purchase is made your sale would be final. After the race and ceremony, I will hide you in my apartment until the guests are gone then we will get you back in your clothes. Pity, I prefer you this way. Hahaha," she said to me as she held me until I calmed down.

Maria released my hands and attached them to my sides as I ate. After I was done eating she removed all harnesses and other restraints down to just the collar and led me to the shower to remove the oil and glitter. To keep her clothes dry for the race she shed her clothes as well. After the shower, Maria tried to relax me some more by bringing me to orgasm a time or two. It worked to a point. I was still concerned about the arrogant rich bitch who wanted to buy me even though she was told I was a free woman.

Maria put me back into my harness after the shower so I would have time to eat and relax. She stayed with me until about twenty minutes before the race. She had gone to register me and get our race number and find out which position I was to be in. My number was seven and since I was the newcomer, I got front row inside lane. Suits me just fine.

Maria took me outside to hook me up to the racing sulky (what's the difference? Looks just like the regular one I've been pulling. Maria guided me to the starting line. Because of the number of races, there were to be three races. The group was divided into two groups. Each group would run one race of five laps. Whoever got the first three positions would race in the third race, which would take place one hour after the second race.

BANG!!

And off I went. I think I began running before Maria moved the reins. I was hauling ass, running as if my freedom depended on it - because it may well be.

I started in the lead as I was in the inside lane. It didn't take long for others to start closing in. I wanted to run faster but Maria held me in check. I maintained a speed that kept the others from getting too far ahead. Now I knew what Maria was doing, she was letting the sprinters tire themselves out before the last lap. She had done this before in practice. I am just running fast at a comfortable pace. There were three ahead of me.

Three laps down and the fourth one is almost gone. I could feel Maria's tension in the reins. She told me that she would signal as she usually did. She would keep a slight tension on the reins and when she let them fall loose that was my signal to sprint to the finish.

It worked perfectly. I crossed the finish line more than three feet in front of second place. Maria slowed me to a trot and let me continue around the track. My name was entered to be in the third race along with two others. Maria led me back to the barn to rest. I was released from the sulky and taken to my stall. A place I called home for the last nine days.

When we arrived at the stall that bitch with a stick up her ass and two large goons were standing next to my stall.

"I told you I would have her," the woman said with a sneer on her ugly face. A moment later six of the ranch's security officers entered the barn.

"What's going on here?" asked one of the officers.

"She-"

"I am offering $500k for this slave. She is clearly a winner," the bitch said interrupting Maria.

"As I was about to say before I was interrupted, This ponygirl is a paying guest who has signed up for the ponygirl experience. Today is her last day. She will be returned to her vacation status after the last race. She also has paid for the anti-slavery insurance," Maria said to the security officer.

I don't recall signing anything much less anti-slavery insurance. Is there such a thing? The woman was clearly shocked and pissed at hearing about the insurance. Again the woman with goons in tow stormed out of the barn

"Miss Maria, I don't think you've heard the last of her. I'll have two guards on the stall and the rest of us will be on her. One beside her when she isn't racing and the other three in the crowd dressed to blend in," he told us. Cool, I would love to see that bitch sold at auction this evening.

Maria wanted to show off to the crowd. She asked me if I'd be willing to race with a blindfold instead of blinders. I trusted her so I agreed. She quickly removed the blinders and attached a blindfold to the harness and locked it into place. Now I was completely dependent on Maria. She guided me toward the racetrack. I heard the crowd gasp as they noticed my blindfold. The announcer mentioned it as a sign of complete trust on my part and the trainer's skill.

BANG!

Just as before I took off without any signal from Maria. This is something we set up earlier. She would guide me using only the reins and no verbal commands. All I had to do was run and follow the reins.

Three laps were all we were doing as it was getting close to auction time. I ran. I have no idea how long I needed to run. I guess it was almost over as I felt the signal to sprint and I took off. Only a light pull to keep me going in a circle.

I guess I crossed the finish line. I was given the signal to slow down and the crowd was in an uproar. I slowed to the expected trot and continued around the track. After a few minutes, I was brought to a stop. Maria dismounted and came up to me and gave me a drink from my squeeze bottle. After my drink, Maria and I returned to the row of racers in front of the stands. Maria removed my blindfold and I could see so much more without the blinders.

A woman in a bikini and two others were approaching me. "You won. Snow White, and blindfolded, too," the bikini-clad woman said and placed a horseshoe-shaped bouquet around my neck and kissed me on both cheeks. I saw Maria up on the stage on that on the winner's stand. First place!

We had our pictures taken together for ourselves to keep. After the picture, Maria was talking to people about me when I felt someone unhooking me from the sulky. I looked over my shoulders and saw the two goons. I whinnied loudly as I was picked up by one of the goons and they ran off. I could see security chasing us and talking on their radios. We reached the parking lot and I was forced into the car on the floor at the bitch's feet.

"I told you I would have you. I always get what I want. No one says no to me," she said with that ugly sneer back on her face.

The car suddenly took off and after a few seconds stopped as if it had slammed into a concrete post. The doors were opened and the bitch and her goons were pulled from the car and handcuffed. Maria entered the car and pulled me into her arms and this time she cried on my shoulder. I was in shock.

+ + + + +

Back in the stall again I was waiting for Maria to return. She had to talk to management and file the end of my program so I could get dressed again. Here she comes.

"Trina, I hate to say this but management wants you to make a trip into town. You see the race is televised in town. They want you to make a pass so the townies can see you. You'll have the wreath with you. I'll stop you just before the town comes in sight and put it on you. It's real flowers so I doubt it will make the trip otherwise," Maria told me.

I still had the bit in my mouth so I just nodded. She smiled as she led me outside. I was hooked up to a two-seater and Maria told me I would be carrying a guest that needed to run an errand while we were in town, by request of management. Whatever.

They had used a tractor to move the bitch's car. I was happy to see they had those retractable steel posts in the drive inside the gate. That explains why the car stopped so suddenly. That would do it, all right. Now that the gate was clear we went through and headed toward town.

By ponygirl, it is a 10-15 minute ride into town depending on the ponygirl. I trotted and made it soon enough. It really sucks not being able to tell time. There was a huge crowd as we pulled into town. Lots of cheering and confetti. I was guided to the town square near the courthouse and town hall. I was tied to a hitching post and left there. I was felt up by men, women, and children. How humiliating.

Finally, Maria and the guest returned. My blinders had been replaced before coming to town so I couldn't turn enough to see who the guest was until they came around in front.

"Hello, Trina, or should I call you Snow White?" Julia said. She was holding some papers in her hand. "In case you are wondering, I never agreed to do the training. I was hiding in my room until dinner when I was certain you were gone. I watched you every day. From my room window when I wasn't swimming or sunbathing. You were beauty in motion. But I still have to do this.

"I told the judge your parents gave me power of attorney over you and he signed the order of enslavement. You are now the property of Ponygirl Ranch, Inc. They gave me $100k for you. Now I can afford to finish school.