A Friend's Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last email I received from Maria she said she had a secret she had been keeping from me and was excited to be able to share it with me when we met the first week of September. I couldn't imagine what she would be keeping from me but was anxious about it now. I had a secret I had been keeping from her, too.

I had bought 250 acres of land about thirty miles outside of town. I had been planning to turn it into a working ranch with a place for Maria to have a small lab for her research. I am hoping she would continue her stem cell research. She could help more than just burn victims. I had a large house built on the property but I would not be living in it. I built a barn-like structure that I would be living in. It had a typical barn appearance. The outer walls were covered with plywood sheathing and Tyvek® house wrap then I had salvaged barn wood installed as the siding. On the inside, I had a loft on either side leaving the middle as I high vaulted ceiling. It was well insulated to allow more efficient heating in the wintertime.

Along one wall were 10' x 10' stalls. Each stall had a king-size latex mattress on the floor. A light switch was near the door and the head of the bed. The stall door was 3 1/2 feet tall with a standard interior door knob. No other features were in the stalls. I had intended them for sleeping only (and sex, of course).

On the other side of the barn will be a sitting area/dining area, an open plan that will accommodate at least 20 people if we use both rooms. In the middle section will be a modern kitchen, Commercial appliances: an eight burner gas (propane) stove, a five-foot wide refrigerator and separate freezer with French doors, a large kitchen sink with faucets that are both manual and motion sensing, Large capacity dishwasher, a prep island with disposal sink, and a breakfast bar that can seat eight. This side of the barn sticks out past the barn roof. I wanted that so that the whole side could have a glass roof.

I had a dam/gutter system designed to keep the runoff from the barn-style roof from sluicing over the glass roof. The last of the amenities is the shower room. The shower area is on the opposite side of the kitchen from the sitting area. When you enter the barn the sleeping stalls are down the entire left wall of the barn. To your right you will see the shower area (no inner wall), then the kitchen, then the sitting/dining area (also no inner wall). The outer wall of the shower has a rain shower system integrated into the glass ceiling frame above the shower area. Here the ceiling is only seven feet tall to allow for taller people. As you are looking at the shower area the enema stations are to the right. The enema stations can accommodate four people at a time.

The barn has eight sleeping stalls, and the open area in the middle is 12 feet wide and 80 feet long. The barn roof covers the stall side, the open area in the middle, and half of the other side. I wanted more natural light in the living areas so I extend part of the floor plan past the barn roof and had a glass ceiling installed. Now half of the sitting, kitchen, and shower areas are open to the sun. To give us some privacy I did not have windows installed in the walls or doors. This also protects the latex mattresses from harmful UV light.

The last of the work on my barn/home will be completed by the last week of August. At the front of the property, I am having a five-story hotel-style building built. Except for the first floor each of the others will have rooms 15' x 15' with locking doors. The showers will be open group showers to accommodate up to 10 people at a time. All residents will be required to use the enema stations every morning before showering. Shoes may be worn outside only; no clothing will be allowed by anyone who lives on the property.

Visitors may wear clothing only in public areas on the first floors. Standard toilets are available only in the guest bathroom on the first floor. Residents are NOT allowed to use the guest bathroom. This residential building is meant for employees of the ranch and temporary residents not employed by the ranch.

To help you visualize the property It faces east where the main road into the city lies. The drive to the hotel curves with a thick row of fir trees along the road. The curve allows the trees to hide the property. The drive branches off to the right and leads to my barn-shaped home. My home is about 1500 meters behind the hotel and to the right. Between my home and the hotel are four horse barns with sixteen stalls ( not all for horses, some are for equipment and tack). The barns are separated by corrals. The entire 250 acres are fenced in by a 12' high chain-link fence. Fifty feet north of the barn/home is the building for Maria's lab. I had two clean rooms and a standard lab already installed including air conditioning and air exchange systems for the clean rooms. One small temperature-controlled storage room with several refrigerated units along one wall for samples. Two tanks of liquid nitrogen in one corner and the rest is unfinished for Maria to do. All of this exceeded OSHA (occupational safety and health administration) standards.

So far I had hired six female ranch hands that have agreed to the nudity clause in the contract as long as they were allowed to wear necessary safety equipment. I had the ladies write an employee handbook that listed all safety equipment and when it was allowed and required. I also added to the contract that when off of the property clothing was required when on ranch business and when off-duty clothing was optional. Because of me, the city passed a public nudity law that allowed women to be nude in public as long as they did not engage in lewd behavior. Any crimes committed against a nude woman carried double the max penalty. The law even mentioned acts committed against nude women because they were nude would be considered hate crimes and that punishment would be added to that of the original charge.

The ranch is mostly done. The living areas are complete, the horse barns are complete, and the hotel is about 90% done. I still need to walk through and create the punch list then have those items fixed. Maria will be arriving in her pickup tomorrow. I will be meeting her at Mom and Dad's place. So, it looks like I will be sleeping there tonight. I can't wait to be sleeping together the first night at the ranch. My parents and Julia's mom know about the ranch but haven't seen it. They have agreed to wait until Maria arrives and see it together.

While the ranch was being constructed I managed to locate a skilled farrier who had experience with the acrylic hooves found on ponygirl boots. Fortunately, he also had experience in repairing the latex sleeve without causing harm to the bonded material inside. I offered to provide the land and building to his specifications and share half of the net profits if he agreed to relocate. He did. His place was completed last month and he has already moved in. A week ago I visited him and had him examine my boots. He said they were in remarkable condition. No damage to the latex sleeve and only a few scratches to the hoof and shoe on each foot.

I used to use a power screwdriver to remove the shoes if I was going to be inside for a time or in someone's home. Now, I slip on the rubber covers I had made. It is Sept 3rd, Maria called and said she was 30 minutes from the city, and depending on traffic it would be another 15-30 minutes to my parents' house. I drove there to wait for her. My ranch is 30 minutes from the city on the opposite side from the direction Maria was coming from. She told me that she had all of her possessions except what she was wearing for her drive here packed in her pickup the night before. All she had to do was her shower process, jump in her truck, and leave. She had made arrangements with security to meet her at the gate at midnight to let her out. Even though she was off duty, midnight was the official end of her contract. She didn't want any trouble so she waited. She drove for an hour and pulled into a rest area and slept in the truck until 7 o'clock. Stopped at a place in the next town for breakfast before topping off the fuel tanks(?) (her truck has two under the bed and one two-hundred gallon tank in the back. For some weird reason, this scientist/ponygirl trainer has a badass dually farm truck.

I ran (as safely as I could) down the stairs when I heard her diesel truck pull into the driveway. I waited in the great hall and had Mom open the door when she rang the bell. I purposely stood where she would have to enter the house for us to see each other. I was shocked at what I saw. She was as naked as I was wearing hoof boots.

"Surprise!" she said smiling.

Before I said anything stupid, I hugged her. "I'm so happy to see you again but what happened to you?" I inquired.

"I thought that being clothed around you knowing you could not ever wear clothes might remind you too much of your time at the ranch, so I went through the same process you did. I offered to pay for it but the owners of the ranch offered it as a gift; for my time there and for compensation for being tricked into being complicit in your enslavement. I gave away all of my clothes the day before. Then I was taken to the same shower stall as you used. I was strung up by my hands and showered. After my shower the boots ordered for me were glued on, then I was lowered to make sure my foot was properly seated. After the boots were on the same sunscreen was used on me every day for the last 30 days. Like you, now, I cannot remove my boots nor can I ever wear clothes again.

I realized my mouth was hanging open so I used it to kiss her. "I guess this was the big secret you were keeping from me?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Thank you for doing this for me. I know what a sacrifice it was for you. What you don't know is how convenient it is that you have done this. Now, it is time for me to reveal the big secret I have been keeping from you. But first I have to ask, 'How were you able to drive?'"

"I had to have the truck modified. The brake pedal was moved a few inches to the left and a larger accelerator was installed. It wasn't cheap. They had my truck for almost two months and had to custom fabricate every part. Special non-slip rubber covers were put on the new pedals," she explained smiling as if she discovered something new.

"Give me their contact information. I will see if they will customize a truck for me," I told her.

She pulled a business card from her purse and handed it to me. I read it before putting it in my purse. It was time to reveal my secret. We walked outside and saw that her truck was a crew cab so she said we could all go in her truck. I asked if I could drive since I hadn't been able to drive for over 14 months. She handed me the key and I climbed in along with everyone else. Maria sat up front with me while Mom, Dad, and Mrs. Taylor climbed into the back seat.

We were about five minutes out when I asked Maria to put on a latex blindfold I bought just for this occasion. I might use it in the future, but I'll never tell nor will I say who will be wearing it. I slowed and turned into the driveway. My parents gasped when they saw the hotel. I took the right path and drove to the barn/house. Maria was fidgeting due to the sounds coming from the back seat. I was smiling and giggling.

I pulled up to the front door and helped Maria out. I led her to stand in front of the house but far enough away to get a better view. I removed the blindfold. The look on her face was priceless. I took her left hand and led everyone inside. I gave them a walkthrough explaining everything. I think Maria liked the sleeping stalls and the shower room the best. Since the metal shoes would be removed when in the house the shower stall had rubber non-slip tiles The enema area had textured ceramic tiles that led to a grate in the floor. The channel under the grate had several dozen water nozzles to clean it after use.

After touring the house and listening to the OOs and Ahs I led them out through the back doors to the waiting electric carts. Mom, Dad, and Mrs. Taylor rode in one and followed Maria and me in the other. I showed them the lab area and explained the clean rooms and storage area to them. I told Maria that the lab and unfinished area were for her to design and have finished. I told her I have the contractor's information when she is ready for that. She got so excitedly grateful that I thought we were going to need a sleeping stall before we continued the tour but I was able to get her to restrain herself.

We remounted the carts and continued the tour. The barns were quick, with not much to show, I did explain that the barn closest to my barn/house is reserved for horses owned by the ranch and were meant for riding and use by the ranch hands. The other two barns were meant for boarders, -- horses owned by others with no place to keep them or were here for medical reasons. The others were giving me weird looks after that last statement. With a smirk I explained I couldn't allow Maria to have a better education than me - I couldn't allow her to be the only doctor here. I enrolled in school to continue my education. This time I knew what I wanted to be. I'm going for my doctorate in veterinary medicine. I was going to be a veterinarian. I am going to set up a clinic in the barn closest to the hotel and purchase a mobile clinic for the ones who can't bring the animals to me. Maria hugged my side and smiled at me. I'm glad Maria is close to my height (5 foot), it makes it so much easier to kiss her, or for her to kiss me.

The last for this tour was the hotel, current population: six. I haven't even had a chance to hire a manager or staff. I have a service searching the country for any qualified women willing to live and work naked. Not as easy as you'd think. I guess we'll be short-handed for a while longer. It's not to be unexpected considering we are new and require an unusual condition. I was lucky to find the six I have. They are the youngest daughters of local ranchers who didn't want to be married off to some uneducated son of a local rancher. They were more than willing to work naked in exchange for the ability to choose their own lovers and/or husbands. As part of their contracts, they are required to give a sixty-day notice before quitting. If not, they would be in breach of contract and have to pay me two months' pay out of their own pocket.

At the moment the six hands I have are out scouring the auctions for some horses. I am looking for a stud or two for breeding but that is for another time. I led them into the hotel (I suppose I could call it the living quarters but it is so much more than that and still reminds me of a hotel). I walked them through the first floor: I showed them the reception area which included an open seating area, the conference room, the guest bathroom (the only one with a real toilet and toilet paper and a single-person shower), storage closets for the cleaning staff, and maintenance. Gardening and landscaping will have their own small building for the mowers and other tools and equipment.

After showing the second floor (the others are identical) rooms, showers, enema area, sink and mirror area, and the common/recreation area we were done. It was lunch so I led everyone back to my new home and fixed lunch. After lunch, I had to field a Q&A for an hour before I drove all of them back to Mom and Dad's house. Marie and I didn't stay They now knew where the ranch was so they could visit anytime as long as they would respect the no-clothing rule. I told dad he could visit but would not be allowed to wander the ranch as no men are allowed once the ranch was up and running. I explained my plan to use the hotel to house abused women and female children. I am planning to build other hotel-style safe places in the city that will allow male children. They will have high concrete walls to keep out the abusers. These locations will be clothing optional.

My six hands returned by the end of September with more than horses. They had ten other females with them. Four adults, two of which were single and two who were mothers to some of the others, two eighteen-year-olds who were the mothers of the two two-year-olds, and the two sixteen-year-olds who were the sisters of the two eighteen-year-old. One of the hands, who volunteered to be the spokeswoman, explained all of this. We all adjourned to the conference room except for the other hands who began unloading horses near barn #1 and getting them to their newly assigned stall.

The two single women asked to be hired to work for the ranch. After a brief conversation, one would be trained as a ranch hand, the other would be trained to manage the hotel (lucky for me she had experience in hotel management. No brainer there). The two eighteen-year-olds wanted to go to college but got pregnant in their sophomore year and their moms wouldn't let them pawn their mistakes off on them. I wasn't happy to hear that remark. I suggested the two girls take a gap year and work to create a daycare program. Their kids may be the first on the ranch but would not be the only kids here in the future. Interview some of the local daycares and talk to the state to see what it would take to set up a licensed daycare here on the property for residents and employees only. They were excited about the idea. Their moms agreed to let them attend college once the daycare was up and running but the girls had to sign custody over to their mothers. Their mothers agreed to make sure the children knew who their real mothers were and would know how to find them when they were ready to meet them provided the young mothers weren't too busy making their own lives to be a part of the children's lives. I suggested they all talk to my lawyer to sort all of this out. They agreed.

Plans were made to contact the local high school and arrange for the younger teens to transfer here. I was surprised to hear none of these women were even from this state. I offered to talk to my parents about housing for the girls during the week as this ranch was too far away from the city for the school district. And commuting was out of the question. They would have a place to stay here when not in school. I would even offer them part-time work for cash when not in school. They agreed to all of it pending my parents' input.

+ + + + +

Fourteen years later - The ranch has been working in the black for about twelve years now and I finally graduated with my degree in veterinary medicine. I worked with a local doctor after getting my bachelor's degree as an assistant. I worked as another doctor out of his office for another two years after I was licensed to practice. He helped me set up the clinic I had built. He wasn't ready to retire but was more than willing to share the burden. I had made a lot of contacts working with him and already had many clients willing to follow me to my new clinic. I took all of the ranchers on my side of the city and he kept the ones on the other side of the city. He also had a couple of other doctors that cared for pets. I had learned a lot about pets, too, working out of his clinic so I offered to care for ranch dogs as well.

+ + + + +

One evening after returning from a client's ranch Maria handed me an envelope. I stared at it open-mouthed. On the front of it was the brand of the ponygirl ranch and my ponygirl name 'Snow White.' I dropped it and backed away from it.

"What the hell, Maria?" I yelled.

She wrapped her arms around me and held me until I stopped shaking. Even after fifteen years memories of my time there still bother me - how close I came to being a slave for the rest of my life.