A Friend's Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, sweetheart. It's just an envelope. I haven't opened it. It has your pony name on it so I waited for you to return. Go ahead and open it or would you like me to?"

"You do it. I can't bring myself to look. Can they re-enslave me?" They used my pony name instead of my real name. What does that mean?" I asked Maria.

"I don't know, Trina. I have never seen this before. Remember, I was just a trainer. I didn't deal with the 'rich people' side of things," Maria told me. She opened it and read it to me.

Katrina Marie Grayson

a.k.a. Snow White

You are hereby formally invited

to the next ponygirl race.

June 25th, 2023

RSVP to reserve your room

(xxx) xxx-xxxx

You may bring a +1

The envelope was black thick cardstock and the embossed lettering was gold leaf. 'Wow! They really spared no expense on this invitation,' I thought. There was a small note on a white index card.

Miss. Grayson

I thought you would like to know that your former friend Julia "Benny[i]" Taylor will be racing for the last time. She is to be retired to the glue factory unless you wish to purchase her for $100,000. The same amount she sold you for.

~Manager

It was too late to call now so I would call them tomorrow. I just hope this is not a ruse to get me back. I doubt it since I am the same age as Julia. I'm too old to race and she has had more training than I have even though I have kept up my running.

"What are you going to do, Trina? After what she did to you, you don't owe her anything," Maria stated.

"I know but don't you think fifteen years is punishment enough? Do you really think there is any Julia left in her mind? Yes, she betrayed me but she was my best friend for nineteen years before that. I am still friends with her former mother," I told her. "I am going to get her and bring her back here. She may be a slave for the rest of her life but she will never be a ponygirl. The most I will do is have her pull a small cart to give her purpose. You will need to train the hands in her care," I told Maria.

"If that is what you want to do. I don't agree but I won't interfere," Maria assured me.

+ + + + +

Three days of driving and we are exhausted. I could never be a long-haul trucker, way too much driving. We finally arrived at the one place I hoped never to see again - the ponygirl ranch. We showed the invite at the gate and were let through.

We had requested not to have a room. We were only staying the day for the race and a private sale. Since we didn't wear clothes we didn't have much luggage. Just our personal care items and a few things, which all fit in an overnight bag that we left in the truck. I thought about removing the choker but after wearing it for fifteen years it would not only feel weird but it would leave a bright white tan line I would have to explain.

Guest passes were given to us on lanyards to help if any problems came up. I noticed a few security guards following us around and pointed them out to Maria. She noticed them as well. We made quite the spectacle walking around naked with ponygirl boots on. Oh, well, they'll just have to get over it. We were only here for the afternoon. As soon as the races are over and I purchase Julia we are out of here.

I wonder what happened to Miss. Harrington. At her age, I doubt she is a ponygirl. I imagine she only stuck around until her assets were sold off and transferred to the ranch. I wonder how much she sold for.

I'm not going to describe the race. The only important part is that Julia came in fourth. Not bad for her age considering her training regimen but not good enough to still make the top three. After the race, we left the stands to meet Benny and her driver at her stall. The manager and two security were waiting for us. I handed the bag with the cash to one of the guards to be verified. When the guard nodded, the manager handed me the sale papers and a pen. I saw his signature and struggled not to laugh. His name was Eugene Stoddard. No wonder he never used it. Julia was released from the sulky and her leash was handed to me. They removed the locks but did not remove the harnesses. WTF?

"Manager, she is all sweaty. Would you mind if we used the shower to clean her up before we leave?" I asked.

"Not at all. I will leave a guard to make sure nobody tries anything," he said and walked away.

There were still a few hours of daylight left and I wanted to use some of it to get as far away from here as possible. Maria and I had agreed to switch drivers to get back as quickly as possible, only stopping for food and bathroom breaks - no enemas on this trip. I held onto the paperwork while Maria removed the harnesses and showered her. I kept the harnesses since they had her pony name on them and I might use her as a cart puller to give her something to do. I know how Maria and I react to clothing after such a short time of being coated in the sunscreen that changed our skin, I can only imagine how Julia would react after fifteen years of it. Never again, Maria and I use store-bought sunscreen.

We stopped in the closest town and refilled the diesel tanks. We let Julia out to pee and fed her. There was only one problem, okay make that two. One, she doesn't know how to use her hands and arms anymore. Two, her stomach isn't accustomed to real food, and promptly threw it back up. Good thing she only took a few bites. Being so close to the ranch it was easy to find a store that sold ponygirl feed. I bought 50 lbs of it and had Maria sit in the back with her and feed her while I drove.

I drove for about four hours before I had to stop to use the bathroom. I think I prefer enemas. Pooping and having to wipe my butt is grosser than I remember from my youth. One other thing I haven't thought to mention. I haven't had a period since before going to the ranch. I mentioned this to Maria after I returned home. She said it is something in the feed. It stops ovulation permanently. I was supposed to be a slave, remember? During my week of training, I received a dose of the chemical two to three times a day. That would not have caused any permanent change. Eventually, my body would have repaired the damage or just released any remaining live eggs. Since I had stayed longer and continued to eat the straw it meant I ingested more of the chemical, which was enough to kill off the rest of my eggs. It also changes the uterus somehow so no more periods and no children.

Just great, I can't have any of my own children and I can't be artificially impregnated with one of Maria's eggs. Now we'll need a donor, we're not getting any younger. It took three days to get there and two to get back. Even switching drivers we were still exhausted. Taking care of Julia didn't help any. She has spent the last fifteen years not taking care of herself. Her trainer has always done it for her. We have had to feed her, help her pee in the toilet, and wipe her butt. Trying to sleep in a truck didn't help either. We let Julia put her head in our laps to sleep. I noticed her arms hung loosely at her sides since we didn't restrain them. I will have to have her shoulders examined to see if the constant restraint has caused any long-term damage. Being either restrained behind her back or hanging from her wrists every day for fifteen years has to have caused some lasting damage. We'll find out if she can be helped or not.

It was midnight by the time we pulled into the driveway. We unloaded our stuff and Julia then pulled the truck into the garage near the hotel. Julia sat in the back of the cart while we loaded the feed and bag. I drove us to the house. Maria took Julia into the house and led her to the stall with Benny on it. I had a plaque made up for her stall since it is the only name she knows now. I tried using her birth name and she never responded. I called my old therapist, she had retired several years ago but offered to move out to the ranch (even with the nude requirement) so it would be easier to see Julia. I told her she could stay for free for doing this for Julia.

Maria and I took care of Julia like she was a baby when she first arrived. We got Dr. Harriet Kincaid moved into one of the sleeping stalls in our house. She had sold her house and all of her large items. She kept some pictures in her stall and she was the only person who had sheets and blankets on her bed. How odd that looked. The rest of the things she kept were stored in one of the loft areas.

+ + + + +

It's been five years since I brought Benny home and Dr. Kincaid was never able to restore Julia's mind. All that was left was the slave mind. She was able to learn to talk again but nothing like she was before. She will only speak when spoken to or when absolutely necessary. And don't get me started on the 'Mistress' thing. Even though it will never change it still bothers me that having my former best friend calling me mistress just feels so wrong. If I could I'd prefer ma'am.

When not cleaning the house she helps out on the ranch pulling a cart in her harness. I never restrain her arms or use the head harness. She is free to talk and use her hands. She is only allowed to unhook herself from the cart if it is an emergency, otherwise, she must wait to be released. She is not allowed to touch her harness ever or be punished for it. I realized she needed set guidelines after disaster struck when I tried to give her too much freedom. Fifteen years of being exposed to the weather has made her immune to all but the worst of blizzard conditions. Blizzards are rare in the state but it can occasionally get down to the twenties. In my life, I have only known it to get into the single digits a few times and negative temps only once.

I do allow clothing in those cases as I consider them safety equipment at that point. The hands have worked out their schedules to have days off and still have someone around to feed the horses. My hotel is full now and only a few times has the security system caught some poor bastard trying to climb the fence to get to the woman he had been abusing. They were shot. My property is well-signed. Each time all charges were dropped. The men were trespassing on property that has 'no men allowed' signs posted. They all had many convictions for crimes other than abuse. Many records of domestic abuse calls. The women had thick medical records of typical abuse injuries. I think part of it was that the judicial system was tired of dealing with their crap. In one case, his brothers weren't. I had to shoot them, too. I called the sheriff afterward; he came out saw the two corpses on my land and left. He did say they were the brothers of one of the men I shot for trespassing a few months back. His parting words were, 'They're your problem now. No one will be looking for them.'

I made an exception about the truck in this case. I loaded them in the back of the truck and drove them out to an isolated spot. A couple of hands helped dig a hole and the bodies were dumped in and buried. The grave was left unmarked. Somehow, word got out that I killed everyone I found on my property uninvited. Not sure who spread that lie but I wasn't going to argue if it protected the women who lived here.

I was called to the gate once to answer for that rumor. When I got to the gate there were two state police cars and one from the state's Attorney General's office. This isn't going to be fun but it was funny that even the state police stayed outside the gate until I invited them onto the property. We gathered in the conference room to discuss the matter of the rumor. I explained about the five men I has killed. They even had all five police reports. I explained that while the rumor was not true I never disputed it to help keep trespassers to a minimum. It works pretty well. I'm sure they also have all of the reports of the trespassers that I prosecuted rather than killed. They did.

After the guy from the AG's office and the cops were satisfied they left. I watched the camera as the gate closed behind them. After that, I never had another threat against a woman staying here.

We finally found a suitable donor for Maria to get pregnant. She had twin girls. I was happy for reasons I would never tell Maria other than we had heirs to leave the ranch to. We could only hope they would want it. We would raise them as nudists and one day tell them our story about why we wear these hoof boots. At least they will have the option of getting dressed and wearing real shoes if they chose.

It is unfortunate, that by the time the girls were old enough to attend school my parents and Mrs. Taylor had passed away when the private jet they were on crashed. I had been living on the ranch for so long that I didn't want what they left behind. I took a few things from their house and sold everything else I netted another 35 billion from the sale of the businesses. I split it up, I put a quarter in my personal account, gave a quarter to each girl in the form of a trust fund, and put the last quarter in the ranch's business account. Now it would survive even if there was another great depression.

It turns out one of the abused women staying here was a teacher. She had to quit her job when she ran from her husband but still had her teaching certificate. I hired her on the spot. I let her use the conference room for a classroom where she coordinated with the closest school in the nearby city to homeschool the children living on the ranch. Because of the distance, the school was more than happy to work with her to get the children educated. Once the ranchers found out they asked if they could send their daughter here. I offered to put them up in my home since there were only ten of them. Our daughters slept in the stall next to us. They could double up in the stalls. By now everyone had heard of my nude ranch.

Benny had a stall in the horse barn. I renovated a stall for her use and installed a camera with a microphone. I didn't restrain her, didn't need to, she never left her stall even if she woke up before we could attend to her needs. Maria called the ponygirl ranch and got the information for the manufacturer where they get their straw. We ordered it without the special ingredient. A week's worth at a time. It is all organic and spoils quickly. Since I am rich I have it flown in from their plant near the ranch. My people unload it so the pilot never has to get out. It is the only food Benny can eat and she doesn't need the special ingredient, not that it would make a difference now.

Our routine is to get up, get Benny, and bring her to our house. We do the shower/enema thing then I take her back to her stall for her breakfast while Maria cooks ours. I have a chain anchored to the floor but it doesn't have a lock, just a clip. When she is done eating a hand will come to get her and bring her back to the house to clean it. She gets cleaned up, too. She's a messy eater and still will not clean herself up, even after all of the years since I brought her home. They really messed up her mind.

Well, that is my story. Anything more and I risk boring you to death. Wouldn't want that on my conscience.


[i] Benny, in this case, is short for Benedict Arnold. Chosen because of her betrayal of me, her lifelong best friend.