A Friend's Guidance Pt. 02

Story Info
My friend is now my lover.
2.7k words
4.65
5.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 2 weeks went by and I had Mary over again to swim on a Saturday. My husband is a firefighter and was working from Friday until Monday at the station. He works 2-3 days at a time because the city he works in is more than 2 hours away, so he stays there for several days at a time. I invited her over because I knew I would be bored and I really wanted to see her again. Mary got there around 4:00 because she had some errands to run. We went right outside to the pool. I wanted to be very careful, so I called my husband just to make sure he was still at the station, he was. As usual Mary looked stunning in her one piece, high cut suit and I was wearing my thong bikini just to tease her a little. We had a fun late afternoon and we were consuming a lot of wine. Mary's ass looked incredible for a woman her age, or for that matter, any age. The cut of the suit really showed off her legs and this entire scenario was making me very horny.

We talked about the last time she was here and we were both getting visually excited. She gave me a smile and gently rubbed herself saying, "yeah, I seem to remember that afternoon." We both laughed and agreed it was amazing. We made some burgers on the grill and ate outside near the pool, It was almost 9pm by the time we finished dinner. We live in southern texas and it was a very hot night. We decided to stay outside and do some night swimming. I think we both had the same idea in mind, so it seemed like a good idea.

I stood up and said, "It's definitely time to get in the pool, its so damn hot out tonight, and can I assume we wont be wearing or suits?" Mary reached up, put her fingers into my the waistband of my thong and slowly lowered it to the ground. As I was stepping out of my bottoms I looked at her and said, "I hope I'm not the only one swimming naked."

Mary stood up spun me around and undid my top, then she spun me around again and just stared at my tits.

Mary said, "I know its not the first time I've seen them, but I just love your tits." With that, she stood up, turned around and told me to help her out of her suit. I lowered the straps and pulled down her suit down to her waist, but before I finished pulling it all the way down, I reached around and put both her tits in my hands. Neither of us said anything, we just fell into the moment for a bit. I finally was able to let go of her tits and finished pulling her suit all the way off. There she was, a naked, bald, hot ass 54 year old woman standing right there in front of me.

I took her hand and we walked into the pool. If you have ever swam naked, you know it's a very freeing feeling. We were both enjoying that feeling when Mary said, "I think I'll look for a nice powerfull jet to snuggle up with, and with that she made her way to the edge and quickly found what she was looking for. She rested her head and arms on the cement and just hung there letting the jet do it's work. I knew it was doing it's job because she was moaning a little and her ass was bouncing up and down. I thought I could help, so I swan over and grabbed both ass cheeks with my hands and gently gave her a ass a nice massage while she was humping the jet.

Occasionally I would let my fingers slid between her cheeks and play a little with both of her holes, she seemed to enjoy that a lot. She asked me to play with her tits while she was pleasuring herself with the jets, I didn't need to be asked twice. I came up behind her, put my bald pussy against her ass, reached around, and played to with her tits. I was grinding her from behind while she was showing that jet who was boss. After a few minutes her ass shot backwards three or four times and I knew she was having an orgasm.

Mary suggested that I give it a try, but I told her I would rather have her do it to me than that jet. She gave me a big smile and said, "I would love to give you and orgasm, do you have any suggestions?"

I said, "as a matter of fact I do, I want you to eat my pussy while I sit on the side of the pool." With that, I went to the stairs, climbed up and sat at the edge of the pool. Mary swam up, grabbed my knees, and spread my legs apart. Before I knew what was happening, she was already licking my pussy. It felt amazing being outside, wet and sitting naked on the edge of my pool. I was so relaxed that I layed back and Mary put my legs over her shoulders while she stood there eating my pussy. I needed to cum badly, so as her tongue was licking all around my pussy, I started playing with my clit. I came in seconds, and to Mary's credit, she continued to lick me all the way through my orgasm.

When I finished I jumped back into the pool and swam up to Mary. We held each other while I wrapped my legs around her. We just held each other for a while, but we both needed more sex. I said, " I think we need to bring this to the bedroom, and she agreed. Once we dried off and went inside, I turned on the shower and we both went in. I immediately started to soap up Mary, simply because I couldn't get enough of feeling her. I scrubbed every inch of her, and some spots twice. We switched places and when we were both too horny to stay in any longer, we dried off and headed for the bed.

On the way Mary grabbed her bag and pulled out a rabbit vibrator, I grabbed my new dildo and we climbed onto the bed. Mary said, "sorry I'm gonna be selfish, I need another orgasm right now, so if you need me, I'll be here using my toy and cuming."

I laughed and said, "I doubt if I'll need you either, my giant rubber dick right here should keep me busy for a while." We both laughed and got down to business. Mary had the dildo part of the rabbit buried in her and those little ears we're working away on her clit, she looked happy.

I oiled up my new friend and easily slid him right in. I fucked it slowly while watching Mary masturbate. We were both in our happy place. I watched Mary have a nice orgasm, but I was just enjoying the feeling of it inside me. I wasn't in a rush to cum just yet.

After Mary's orgasm she layed her head on my belly and was happy just watching me fuck the dildo. Her hand did occasionally head between her legs, but she was just enjoying the show. She finally sat up and asked me to get on all four's, so I did as she asked. I assumed she was in the mood to eat my pussy, but instead she grabbed my dildo and started fucking me doggystyle with it. It felt pretty damn good until she surprised me by putting her index finger right into my ass. At that point it no longer felt good, it felt fucking amazing! I had an instant orgasm.

Mary said, "I wasnt sure if you were going to like that as much as I do, but judging by my soaking wet hand, I think you did." I just smiled and nodded my head. I laid on my back and told her to straddle me. She did as I asked, and all I wanted to do at that point was to play with her tits. At first I was gently squeezing them and playing with her tiny nipples, but then I got a little more aggressive and she seemed to be enjoying it. She put her head back and started to grind away on me. It seemed the harder I squeezed her tits, the more she was getting off.

At one point, with her head still back, she reached down and started to rub her clit. I quickly pulled her hand away and said, "oh no, if you need to cum, then you better hadgrind my pussy a little harder." She put her hands on my hips and started to rock and grind against my pussy, it was amazing. I saw she was trying her best to cum, but she couldn't, so I siad, "go ahead and play with that clit if you need to."

She said, you told me not to play with my clit, so I wont, however you didn't say I couldn't finger myself," and with that she sat up a little and buried two fingers into her pussy. She sat back down and rode me some more while fingering gerself, she came pretty quick. When her hips finally slowed down, I reached for her hand and put both of those wet fingers in my mouth. After they were nice and clean, she pulled them out, leaned forward and gave me a deep kiss.

She climbed off of me and told me it was my turn to masturbate, so I grabbed her rabbit, but before I could turn it on, she took it away from me. she said, "oh no, you got to watch me finger myself to an orgasm, I expect to watch the same thing." I normally dont like to finger myself, but I was so damn horny and I just watched her do it, so I had no choice. I got some oil, spread a little on my pussy and inserted my middle finger. I assume because I was so comfortable with her, I was actually enjoying myself.

I got off pretty quick, and as soon as I finished, Mary took my finger and returned the favor by licking it clean. At that point both of our girly parts needed a little break, and it was also getting late. We fell sleep spooning each other. Sunday morning we woke up to a very rainy day. We both knew it was going to be a stay inside kind of day, so we showered and went down to make breakfast. We were both wearing robes with nothing on underneath. Mary suggested we eat breakfast out on my covered patio, naked. I loved that idea because my yard is very private and no one would see us.

It was a very warm morning, even with the rain. We brought our coffee and toast out to the patio, dropped our robes and had breakfast naked watching the rain fall. It was very relaxing. Mary finished her breakfast and stood up, she took a few steps forward and walked right out into the rain. I laughed and said, "What the hell are you doing?"

She said, "I've always wanted to stand naked in the rain, so that's what I'm doing." I laughed and just sat there watching her. I have to say, with her long hair soaking wet, and her body just dripping, she was getting me horny all over again, wow, what a site she was. She told me to join her, but I told her I would rather just sit there and enjoy the show. She said, "well then let me give you one." With that she walked over, grabbed one of the deck chairs and sat down. She reached between her legs and gently started to rub herself. With her other hand, she was slowly caressing her tits and just staring at me.

I honestly don't think I have ever see anything sexier in my life. Even though is was very warm, she looked like she was starting to get cold, so as much as I hated saying it, I told her to stop and come out of the rain, and when she did, I was waiting there with her robe to warm her up. We finished our breakfast and headed inside, I called my husband just to make sure he was still at work and told him I missed him. I truly do love and miss him when he's no around, but this was a totally new experience for me and I was enjoying every second of it as well. We decided that no matter what we did today, we would remain naked the entire day.

I went to all my windows and shut the shades so we could enjoy the day without anyone seeing us. I had an idea and asked Mary if she would be on board, she was thrilled. I text my husband and told him to go somewhere private and I would make it worth his while. He immediately text me back and said he was there already, so I set up my phone, put Mary behind it and out of site. Then I sat on the couch and facetimed him. When his phone opened up he was looking at me naked in a chair, and playing with my vibrator.

His initial response was, "wow, nice way for me to start my morning" I told him to shut up and watch me have an orgasm, he didn't say another word after that. I played for a few and finally gave myself an orgasm. I looked up and saw Mary also in the middle of an orgasm trying her best to be silent. After I finished I simply said, "your welcome" and hung up the phone. I looked at Mary and said, "that should get him through the night, and it should also get me laid tomorrow." We both laughed.

Mary pushed the phone face down just in case. She came over to the couch and sat next to me. Her hair was still damp and smelled of floral shampoo, she smelled clean and sexy. We got comfortable and turned on the T.V. I told her we should watch some porn and she loved the idea, so I streamed some porn from my laptop to the T.V. She told me we should watch some lesbian porn to maybe get some ideas, and that's exactly what we did. The first scene was one older woman like Marys age on all fours while a younger woman near my age was eating her pussy from behind.

Mary said, " This looks like us, about the same age women having some fun."

I said, "no it doesn't, that younger girl is taking that older woman on a trip to an orgasm, I'm just sitting here watching T.V."

Mary said, "Then lets do something about that," and with that, she went over to my easy chair and bent over the arm. At that point I had no choice but to walk over, kneel down behind her, and bury my face in her ass and pussy. I was doing such a good job that Mary was having a hard time standing. She started moaning, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, and sure enough, she rode my tongue to a massive orgasm. Now when I say her pussy was dripping, I do mean dripping. She's not a squirter, but her pussy gets so wet to the point where it's actually dripping.

When we finished, Mary stood up, turned around and gave me a deep tongue kiss. I know she wanted to taste herself on me, and I was fine with that. The rest of the day was just some occasional playing, not too much else as we both needed a little break. Needless to say, the next day my husband came home and screwed my brains out. Now I need a rest. I know I'll be calling Mary up again soon to spend the day, or night, but for now at least now I have these memories to think about.