A Friend's Older Brother

Story Info
Grace encounters an stranger on the hiking trail.
2k words
3.81
3.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grace96
Grace96
3 Followers

After a stressful day, I often found myself walking the trail through the woods behind the bait shop. Eight full hours of selling tackle and worms became tiring, and I longed to stretch my legs on the hilly, winding paths just north of the lake.

I was used to being outside; having grown up on a farm. I wasn't the strongest, but I had a slender, toned body tanned by the sun. I had tied my shoulder length blonde hair back in a ponytail and removed the company polo shirt. Summer evenings here could be quite warm so a loose tank top and cutoffs fit the bill perfectly. After putting on my dirty and broken-in tennis shoes, I headed for the trail.

The sun was beginning to sink, casting shadows through the trees; sometimes blinding me as I crested a hill. The soil on the trail and been trodden down, and in places washed away, exposing tree roots which served as steps. This made climbing and descending the gentle knolls much easier. I giggled as I leaped up a few steps; my tits jiggling inside my top. Being a small 34A, I went braless most of the time, giving me a sense of freedom which turned into excitement as my nips rubbed against the fabric. Gazing over the lake as I paced myself to reach the crest, it seemed perfectly peaceful. There was not a soul around anywhere.

As I looked ahead, I thought I saw the figure of a man approaching in my direction. He was tall and had broad shoulders and seemed to be strolling at the same pace as myself. As he neared, I thought I recognized him, but the glaring sunset and trees blocked my view. He reminded me of someone.

His auburn hair glistened in the sun and his skin was paler than mine. He resembled a friend of mine from high school years ago. Neither of us gave any hint of slowing down, and I couldn't help but notice the bulge swaying in his gray sweat pants. It swung evenly from left to right as he walked, his long legs stretching out each step. I looked away, but quickly glanced back as he passed, not resisting to see the big log stretched across his front and a definite dick print in the sweaty material.

Just as we met, I smelled his cologne and my mind went back 10 yrs to when I first remembered that scent. It reminded me of my friend, Jake. Its been so long! Of course, I though, that's Jake's older brother! I recognized him from the parties that Jake used to host where we made full use of truck tailgates around a fire. I stopped dead in my tracks, and turned, hoping to catch a glimpse of him from the back, but he was gone. Not there. There was nothing on the trail at all. The only sound I heard was from some birds in the treetops down near the lake.

My breathing picked up and I could hear my heartbeat in each ear. I had thought about that man often late at night laying in my bed. I slowly began walking back to where I had started, searching. Cautiously stepping forward, craning my neck to catch a glimpse of him ahead of me. It was difficult to see with the shadows and trees, but I continued following up and down the gentle hills.

Suddenly, from behind a huge ash tree, he stepped out onto the path. His chest heaved up and down as he breathed, towering over my 5'9" frame. I almost gasped out loud, but neither of us said a word. Slowly and deliberately we both stepped forward until we were face to face. Our eyes met and i could see the lust all over his face, mirroring the feelings I had inside me. He reached out a hand and touched the side of my face, slightly smiling as i stretched out my open hand and cupped his bulge. My heart was pounding in my chest, echoing in my ears as i gripped the half hard log plainly visible through his sweats. It was thick and meaty and just fit into my petite palm. He widened his stance and leaned back ever so slightly as I squeezed his dick. It was large and spongy, but beginning to harden very quickly. I just had to see it! Gazing into his eyes, I frantically used both hands to untie his drawstring and push the material down. His hard erection and balls swung out, revealing that he was operating commando style today.

Gripping his cock, I began sliding my hand back and forth along the shaft, squeezing gently and twisting my wrist just a bit. Our gaze on each other never ended as he reached out and cupped my right breast, squeezing and kneading the soft, firm flesh. With his finger and thumb, he took my nipple, gently rolling it back and forth. With precision, he pinched my nipple, sending electricity through my whole body. I had to have him.

I doubled my body over and ran my tongue over the tip of his swollen head, tasting the sweat and precum. My head slid back and forth the entire shaft as I reached under to hold his balls. They were big and hung low in the loose skin, and I could feel them rolling with his excitement. i wet my lips and covered his big purplish colored head with my mouth, sucking softly; savoring his musky smell as I began a blowjob I would remember the rest of my life. My mouth covered his bulb and i closed my lips just past the rim, flicking my tongue back and forth across the slit. It felt very warm and it pulsed as i stroked him with one hand, sucking on the tip.

I had blown 7 inches before, and quite easily if I can brag, but he must be at least 9 inches if I had a guess. I worked my mouth around his cock, flicking my tongue against the veiny skin. Taking a deep breath, I inhaled his big cock into my mouth, sucking his hardness. I could hear him moaning very softly and leaning into me as I slid my mouth down his cock. His free hand rested on the back of my head, assuring me I was headed in the right direction. As i quickened my pace, bobbing my head up and down his long cock, he managed to grab my ponytail, twisting it once around his strong hand. I hummed and almost smiled, knowing that he was experiencing the same emotions as I was. I hungrily slobbered and drooled as I pushed my face down farther and farther with each stroke. I wanted more of him inside of me, but how much could I take? Then I felt him place his hands on my shoulders and apply pressure, pushing me down to my knees.

As my knees felt the moisture of the soft soil of the trail, he inched himself closer and wadded my ponytail back in his hand. With my hands on his thighs, squeezing tightly I pushed my mouth over his shaft, and was happy with the effort, as I had to pull back a tiny fraction to cough. Thats when I felt his strong hand pull me onto his pole, with steady pressure, until his meat was deeper than any other uncooked protein has ever been. On the inside I was giggling with glee, while on the outside, my eyes popped wide open as I stared up at him with not a small amount of shock. As I felt that massive rod in my throat, I nodded with my eyes, and a subtle head tilt, giving permission to do as he pleases.

I noticed the corners of his mouth curl upwards as he released his pressure on my head and let me start that long slide back the wrong way on his shaft. As I slobbered some saliva and precum out around his mast, taking in a deep breath through my nose, he gripped tighter on my hair and pulled me back onto that big cock! Mmmph, I felt my body release, and give up to him as my nose and lips pressed against his pubes. His other hand was then on the side of my head, and I no longer had any control over the situation. As he manhandled my head and dragged me back, I stared up at him, my eyes trying to tell him how much I needed this. Before I felt like the message had been conveyed, his shaft was sliding back into the deep recess of my throat, or was my face slamming against his body? I wasn't thinking, I was only taking what was issued, and I was loving every moment if it.

My fingers gripped his muscled thighs as I felt him slide in and out of my face. His cock head rubbing against the roof of my mouth, over the back of my tongue and just touching the back of my throat. I managed to draw air through my nose and snorted out like a racehorse; until eventually I got a nack, spacing my breathing with swallowing his cock. He must have been into this for he moved me backward a couple of feet, with tiny alternating steps to a big tree. The back of my head tight against the trunk, he straddled my upper torso, bent his knees slightly and pushed his hard cock all the way in. Stretching my jaw open as much as physically possible, his huge head filled my throat and pressed against the narrowest portion of my throat, then squeezed through. Gently and deliberately, he pulled back, then leaned in again, His cock rode over my wet tongue into the tight spot and popped through again. He bent his head backward and moaned. I realized that I could do this, and wanted it more than I had expected.

My hands slid around and gripped his thighs, just below his ass cheeks, digging my fingers into his flesh. I pulled him into me, feeling his want as he began a steady rhythm, driving in and out of my mouth. His thick meat slid easily over my tongue; my saliva keeping it lubed as he moaned, quickening his pace. I tried to correlate my breathing to his thrusts but got caught off guard. I began to cough and lightly gag. Mucous began inching its way into my sinuses as I blew gobs of saliva and goo from my nostrils. He was obviously turned on and went even faster and harder, keeping me pinned against the tree.

I placed both hands on his stomach and pushed as hard as I could, longing for just one breath of clean air, but to no avail. He shuffled his feet and cupped the back of my neck, lifting my throat slightly and wrapped his hand firmly around tree.

His grunts masked the slurping sound coming from my throat as he rammed into me countless times; my mind in a blur. I grabbed his ass, digging my nails into the muscle and almost screamed. one, two.........six, seven,eight..........12.......13.....14 times he pushed, pulling back to the tip, then plunging in. I parted his cheeks with my hands, grasping frantically as I felt the hot burning fluid seeping from his cock covering my throat and tonsils. My coughs pushed it out my nose and i crouched there, teary-eyed as he pulled out, leaving long strings of mucous and fresh cum between us.

I leaned forward, catching my breath and clearing my nose on the ground, wiping the water from my eyes and trembling there on the trail on all fours. As I looked up, the sun blinded me at first. It was difficult to focus on anything except blurred trees and shadows. I wanted to know if he was smiling, if he enjoyed our time as much as I. But things were clearer now and he was nowhere to be seen. I leaped to my feet and stepped down the trail, a little wobbly on my feet still, thinking for an instant that I saw his shoulder and head going over the ridge. I wonder if he really is who i thought, and will I see him again??..... my body is saying, I hope so.

Grace96
Grace96
3 Followers