A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,192 Followers

"I said, no, Billy!" Taylor said breaking free of his lips, a little of that competitive fire flared and she kneed him a little in the crotch, not enough to do any damage, but just enough to make him flinch so she could get away. She ran into the kitchen, her good blouse flapping around her. Billy wasn't to be put off.

He caught her against the island in the kitchen where Matt had taken her. He bent her back over it and kissed at her lips, a hard crush that bruised them against her teeth. She kissed him back. When his tongue probed against her lips, she let it into her mouth and then bit down a little on it.

Billy yelped, cursing her, which only kindled the heat that had been pending between her legs. She felt it flare as he yelled "cunt, goddamn you, you fucking tramp!" It was like gasoline on a fire. He held her by the wrists and she fought to be free but he turned her to face the island and bent her forward on it. Taylor felt it as a ghost, a hot touch stroking her skin, a presence she had no wish to escape. She sighed, feeling again that luscious penetration, experiencing it now as anticipation, sweet and lurid.

Billy didn't notice her sigh or the softening of her resistance. He tore her blouse off her back and unsnapped her little bra, more of an accessory than a necessity in her case. She needed a lot more heft to actually "need a bra". She wore a skirt that she loved. When Billy ripped it down the side, tearing the zipper free and then shredding it down the seam, she cried, real tears. Billy surely thought it was because of him but it was because she loved the skirt. A hard kernel of contempt formed but it defended her against the last shrouds of romance she longed for. He didn't bother with a knife but grasped her panties and ripped them off of her, leaving stinging lines on her body. He manipulated her like a toy to remove her bra. She was naked. He was still fully clothed.

Her COMPULSION told her to say no, she did with her entire body.

He was far too strong. He got her hands behind her back and wound her shredded blouse around her wrists and tied her bra around them. She lay panting on the island, the tiles cold on her nipples. Her body echoed with the memories. She turned her head, her arms pulled behind her, trying to see what Billy was doing.

He was panting as much as she was.

"You're a handful girl but its time to break you in." She heard his zipper go down and then the jingle jangle jingle of his belt as he pushed his pants down. He felt between her legs.

"Oh fuck a crock pot!" Billy exclaimed. "Taylor, you sweet and sour nasty slut, you're wet as Christmas!" His normal good humor returned. He thrust his finger into her.

She was wet. His likening her to Christmas made no sense and she felt then her contempt for him increase, that he wasn't that bright and the swell of revulsion rose up in her. Taylor heard her body squelch when he pushed a second finger into her. She felt the incredible thrill bubbling in her body, both the fact that Billy thought he was her first, that he'd be breaking her, and the remembrance of things past, of having Matt inside her on this very island. She strained against the binding on her wrists. Billy began to frig her really fast.

It stunned her. He was rough, tearing at her pussy with two fingers, jamming them into her faster and faster. What stunned Taylor, though was the responding roar that rose up in her, like a feared specter. She felt it, a grand flood of sensation raging through her. She felt it approaching and she feared it, fearing that Billy would rightly understand having his hand washed with her fluid when she came. He was dim but not that dim. Even he could figure out what was happening inside her. She fought him, screaming at him.

"No, goddammit, Billy, what are you doing? I said, no, and I mean, no. Stop this!" Her voice wavered, but she sounded convincing, at least to her ears. When Billy hesitated, she got scared, worried the shit would give up now, before she got what she wanted. He didn't disappoint her though.

"You say no all you like, Taylor slut. Your puss says go, go, go. It is weeping for a nice long cock, begging to have it shoved into you." His jammed his fingers into her again, holding her by the back of the neck onto the island counter. The pressure on her neck felt good. His fingers pistoned in and out of her, faster and faster.

Taylor bit her lip to keep from crying out. The pleasure of it, the thrill of it, and the horror of it all collided behind her ribs making it difficult to breathe.

"No, Billy, don't you dare fuck me! Don't stick your cock in me. Get your fingers out of me!" Taylor ended up huffing around the words, bent over the counter as she was. Billy was never a good listener. He redoubled his motion, penetrating her with just his fingers. Taylor struggled, twisting her head, but fully aware of the tension building in her body, the heat radiating from her cunt, the trembling in her legs presaged the coming cataclysm. It arrived with a crash and she screamed. Billy, insensible to what was happening inside her, pummeled her with his fingers. He had great hand coordination and it felt like she was being penetrated with a jack hammer.

Her ass tensed, she lifted one leg and stamped down on the floor. Her foot hurt but it didn't stop the onrushing orgasm. It crested deep inside of her and she felt it, the sudden gush spraying out of her, sopping Billy's hand and washing down her thighs.

"Jesus Christ, Taylor, did you fucking piss on me?"

"No!" Taylor cried, her voice pinched and tight. "You'd like that. Let me up!" Her voice was uneven, wobbling like she didn't have control of it; she didn't.

"Why am I so fucking wet?" He growled. "Shit, its all over me. You damn cunt, what did you do?"

Taylor gritted her teeth. When he resumed pumping his fingers into her, she groaned.

"Oh fuck, Billy, are you going to use your cock on me or are your fingers the best you got?"

"What did you just do?" He said again, not halting his hand thrusting into her.

"I came, goddamn you, you fucking idiot. I came. I came, all right? Is that all right with you? I came. I came on your hand. I came! I came. I came!" Taylor sang the refrain and his hand stopped penetrating her. She was panting hard, the spring-loaded tension in her chest was rewinding, tightening. When he stopped pumping her pussy, it slipped and began to fade. Taylor groaned. She wanted his cock. Would the stupid shit never mount her?

The thought froze in her mind because at that moment Billy's fingers left her pussy. Taylor lay panting with that last thought echoing in her head. She wanted to demand that he mount her. She wanted to say it out loud but it ran up against that vision of tender love, lying on the bed as he entered her, kissing her nipples, each in turn before gently fitting his lips to her open mouth as she inhaled his musk and took his member into her body.

"I want cock!" Her mind screamed. "Now. I want fucked!" She calmed a little, panting. She heard the comforting rattle of his belt and then the soft clunk as he removed his pants, using one hand, he still held her on the counter with one hand on her neck. Taylor panted. "I'm a slut." She thought. "I'm a cunt. I'm a bitch. I'm a tramp." The phrases pelted against the crystalline romance in her head and at the last, she thought "I want to be a fuck toy!" The dream shattered. The shards turned into sharp sensations in her body, need needling her between the legs, on her little breasts, in the pit of her stomach and congealing into a knot in her throat. "I want fucked!" Her voice snarled.

She flinched when she felt Billy behind her, his cock drawing wet lines on the tight arch of her thigh. He crouched against her and directed his cock up into her. She felt his intent, uncertain at first but then, as her pussy stretched around him, she knew he was penetrating her. She shuddered with the feeling, her body accepted the invasion of his cock like a quisling, mocking her romantic mind even as it prepared to erupt in a new, delicious orgasm.

Taylor groaned.

"Don't worry, Cunt Taylor, I'll fill you up. Just be patient." His words surprised, and delighted Taylor. The excitement she thought she'd never feel gain seemed possible once more, perhaps within reach. She fought him, even with his cock half buried inside her. She wanted to come, want to feel him come inside her, wanted to explode again with the bright sensations of a new, wondrous climax. She felt the demand of her body and her mind slowly let go of the image of love and love making, replacing it with the raucous feel of Billy's cock slamming deep into her. She groaned again, her voice rich with arousal. Billy, the Cretan, hardly noticed. He was pounding her with full intent and effect. Taylor's patience had run out. She wanted him to come and she wanted her own orgasm to rise up and strike her down. "I am a fuck slut!" She whispered to the counter.

In fact, Taylor's patience was running down her legs. She felt it, fast and slow, her excitement flowed obvious and wet, hot always but still welling out of the depths of her pussy. The head of his cock pulsed just inside her entrance. He'd stopped pummeling her. Behind her, he puffed and gasped for air. Her body quivered and twanged with the effects of his use of her. Billy shifted behind her, getting his feet under him again before jamming his cock into Taylor's hot and dripping pussy. She was so hot, so aroused she felt like she was about ready to explode. His violent thrust into her burst the bubble of erotic potential and it happened. Taylor came.

Taylor wailed. Her voice was raw with emotion. Billy thrust his cock into her hard, ramming her against the counter. It hurt. Tears ran from her eyes. Her body, however, responded differently.

"Jesus, Taylor, you're squirting all over me. Still think I'm going to believe you don't want me fucking you?"

"I don't! Stop it!" Taylor responded automatically, denying the testimony of her body. Billy either ignored her or it made him more excited. He held her by the waist and pulled her onto his cock, pushing it deep into her body. Taylor felt it like a great swelling inside her. He was tearing her, dividing her from herself. He rode her then, grinding at the bottom of each stroke, running his cock into her harder and faster until he was snorting with the effort. She felt sweat splattering her back and it made her even more aroused. The next climax rode with Billy, a sidekick that came and went with alacrity that left her pulsing with lust for more. This was it! This was what she wanted. She needed to be used! The climax that appeared like a starburst behind her eyes validated the phrase, so she said it in her mind again. "Use me!" The same reaction greeted the words. It was undeniable now, her body was seducing her mind and almost she knew who she was. Her mind tentatively toyed with the idea. "I am a cum slut." Not quite. "I am a fucking cunt." Close but not there. "I am a fuck toy!" Yes! Her body bucked and she clawed back from memory what a real climax felt like. Her body convulsed and convulsed, over and over while Billy reamed her from behind. Her hands strained at the shirt and then it tore loose. Her hands came free, her bra tangled around one and she twisted under Billy, holding onto the counter for leverage. She caught him by surprise and dislodged him. He staggered backwards and fell. His pants were around his ankles.

Taylor ran for the living room. As she did, she felt the flow down her legs. Billy hadn't cum yet, she didn't think, so what she felt was all her, only her and nothing but her. Shame roared in her ears. She was a cum slut! Her body vibrated with the words. "I am a Fuck Toy!" The words rattled inside her, like something had come loose. Something had. She was losing her mind.

"Damn you Taylor, I wasn't finished. Come back!" Billy yelled behind her.

She ran up the stairs, Billy was on the stairs behind her, pulling off his pants. He chased her naked from the waist down. She turned left, down the balustrade overlooking the stairs. Taylor found herself at the door to her parents room and stopped. She wasn't ever allowed to go in there. She turned to go back to her room and found Billy at the top of the stairs, tearing off his shirt so he was naked.

She tried to run past him to her room but he caught her, an arm looped around her waist and he carried her right into he parents room, to their bed, the bed where her parents slept...and fucked. That last thought stuck in her mind, even as Billy turned her over. She lay on her back, naked, staring up at his glistening and angry red cock.

"You going to rape me, Billy?" She asked in as reasonable a voice as she had left. He didn't answer.

Billy grabbed her by the knees and positioned himself between her legs.

"Billy, wait, no. I don't want to get blood on the bedspread." Taylor cried, saying the first thing that came to her mind.

Billy hesitated. He looked down at his cock and shrugged. He raked the surface of her pussy with the spongy head. It made Taylor shudder.

"Can't rape the willing, Queen Taylor." Billy hissed. He let go of his cock and rammed two fingers into her.

"Uh uh!" Taylor grunted, her body responding to the penetration, demanding more.

"Tell me you don't want it!" Billy growled. "You're running wet!"

"I don't want it!" Taylor mumbled. "I'm running wet." Then she moaned around his fingers. "I don't want your fingers. I want your cock!" She was afraid he was losing his nerve. The crack about raping her seemed to have cooled him. Her words now, though, they put the fevered light back into his beady little eyes. She watched him as he positioned his cock at her entrance. His face took on a look of real concentration. If his tongue appeared between his lips, though, she would certainly laugh. The head of his cock found her entrance and pressed through the constriction. Taylor grunted.

Billy shoved it into her. He was past caring. Her body caught at the thing but he reared back and slammed it deep into her body. Taylor screamed. He was rough, not waiting for her to adjust but cramming her full of cock. Taylor convulsed again, her body offering no resistance to the cock piercing her, but instead, wetting and smoothing its passage inside her. She groaned. Billy leaned over her grasping both her hands with his and stretching them painfully over her head. His ass rose up and he hammered down into her. Taylor's body wanted to curl up into a ball but his weight on her hips and his hands on her wrists pinned her to the bed, fully spread and open for him. He fucked her. Her knees winged around him. She was stretched out on her parents bed, being fucked and coming. Billy hammered down into her, over and over, harder and harder until they literally bounced on the bed.

The sensations came in waves, first blinding scarlet waves of pain and horror that left her weak. After twelve eternities of that, a purple haze of pleasure welled up in her and she felt Billy bucking between her legs, even as her own pleasure peaked. He was filling her, pumping her full of cum. She gasped, thrilled to have him inside her, to have his cum flowing into her, turning her head away from him but he sought her mouth with his, demanding she kiss him. He held her wrists with one hand, and the other grasped a handful of her hair and turned her head to him. He kissed her mouth open. Taylor felt it, the lust in his kiss meeting the lust in her, blending and rifling through her. She struggled, she fought but he had her completely helpless. His face was screwed up with the effort of holding her and coming at the same time. Finally she went limp and let him kiss her, his open mouth on her lips felt hot and dank, sour in her nose.

Still, her body responded. Once the scarlet wave washed over her, the purple haze seeped into her every pore, and her body sang with it, vibrating even as Billy ran down. He collapsed on top of her. She blacked out, her mind shut down to end the moment even while her body quivered with it.

She woke again, the gloom of her parent's room brought back to her what had just happened. Billy lay on her, sloughed to one side, snoring softly, dead to the world. Taylor got out from under him and walked gingerly into his parent's bath. She turned on the shower and washed herself off. She was standing at the sink drying her hair when Billy slid open the bathroom door.

"See what I found?" He said.

Taylor glanced at him in the mirror.

"No more, Billy. You got what you wanted. No more." She kept to her instructions.

"I want you again, Taylor. God, you came so much, I'd think you'd want it again." He jiggled what he held in his hand, belts. One was a thin purple one of her sister's and the other was long black men's belt.

"What do you think you are going to do with those?" Taylor asked, her voice husking and deep, eying them like an ingenue eyes a live mink.

"Hold still, I'll show you."

She did. Her will to resist was gone. Her body vibrated and the idea of having him inside her again made it worse. "I'm a Fuck Toy!" She thought and the words brought a fresh surge of pleasurable need between her legs. He moved behind her and tossed the towel on the floor. He pulled her arms behind her again and pulled one belt around her upper arms, just above her elbows. She heard him fasten it. Her arms were bound behind her. Billy put another loop of another belt around her wrists and pulled it tight. Taylor felt it then, the pressure inside her chest and the hot tingle down between her legs.

She was excited. Still. Again.

Billy turned her around and lifted her up onto the sink cabinet. Her little ass was part in the sink and part out. He pulled her to the edge of the counter and bent his hard cock between her legs. He held her upright with one hand, to keep her balance. His cock kissed the lips of her pussy and she groaned, her head lolling to one side. Her helplessness licked at her with luscious need, making her keen for him to penetrate her gain. Billy bent over her, even as he pulled her towards him, impaling her onto his cock. She groaned as she was filled once more.

"You, uh, uh, can't tell anyone about this." Taylor whispered. "It's just between you and me."

Billy didn't answer directly. Instead, he fastened his mouth to her neck and, as he pulled her the last few inches onto his cock, he sucked a welt on her neck. The tight pain of it didn't hurt so much as arouse. Taylor felt it banging inside her, the thrill of being marked and his tacit rejection of keep it secret. The hickey throbbed on her neck like a sign, designing her as a slut, a fuck toy. She couldn't move, her arms were bound and she had no balance to leverage into motion. Billy pumped between her legs, grinding them together. With one hand he held her head and purely by mistake, his thumb lay on her right cheek. She twisted in his grip just a little and sucked his thumb into her mouth.

Billy grunted and cried out as he came, gurgling with surprise and pleasure. He bobbed between her legs, his cock thrusting into her with little micro aggressions that left her drooling cum. He staggered away from her. Taylor wobbled on the counter. She'd have fallen over without his steadying hand so she slipped off to stand before him, naked, dripping cum, and lightheaded from the penetration. Billy looked at his wet thumb, the one Taylor had been sucking on a moment before. He looked at Taylor and stepped forward.

"On your knees, bitch!" He muttered.

Taylor felt the words as though they were actual sensations. They struck that chord in her that reverberated inside her as though she were a struck bell, the one she'd been ignoring even while she reveled in it. Billy's hands grasped her by the shoulders and forced her to her knees. Taylor felt fear well up in her. She'd not sucked his cock yet. Now she was smeared on it and if she did it badly...? On her knees, eyeball to ball sack with his cock, she stared at it. He wasn't limp but he wasn't hard either. Billy took hold of his cock and slapped her with it, leaving a wet line on her right cheek. Then he smeared the head across her sealed lips.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,192 Followers
1...34567...12