A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

The answer to her question, "Whose Cock should I suck?" came back in black ink, "The Guy who asks you to."

Her next question responded to that black ink statement. "How do I get him to ask?" That answer did not appear until the Thursday before the first Adult party. The black ink told her, "Kiss him."

Consequently, when Ky made the suggestion for some "Adult time" and Billy picked her, apparently feeling against form, his form anyway, the pressure to select the other Queen in the room, the one remaining, Taylor went into the bedroom with Billy with the clear expectation that she was about to suck his cock. That never happened. Billy, also against form, was a nervous wreck. He didn't sit down. He did stop talking, he didn't even touch her until someone tapped on the door to see if they were decent. That was Ash. Remembering her black ink instructions, Taylor stood up from where she'd been sitting on the bed and grabbed Billy by the shoulders and kissed him.

He was so flabbergasted, he just gaped at her. He didn't move, he didn't speak, he just stared. That gave her the entirely wrong impression about Billy when it came to sex, thinking he was inexperienced or timid or both when it came to sex. None of that was true. Taylor never considered the possibility that his lack of response had anything to do with her. She didn't take it personally and never even considered the it. Her disappointment was palpable but when she returned to the diary that night, she knew just what to ask. When they left the room, no one was left. The "extras" were gone, left in Ky's livingroom with nothing to do, they went in search of more excitement. Everyone eventually ended up at another party and were roundly mocked for playing spin the bottle at an "Adult Party". Of course, Ky took that personally. It was inevitable that she'd cook up some new scheme. She didn't disclose what she and Kam did but then, neither did Taylor or Ash. Taylor was terribly curious but didn't ask.

She did ask the diary, "Should I go out with Billy if he asks me?"

Billy had caught her hand as they were about to leave the room and asked if he could call her some time. She said, "You have my number, if you use it, I bet I will answer if you call." Her entry in her diary was a little redundant since she'd more or less committed to agreeing to go out with Billy. Still, it was like she wanted reassurance. She got it.

"Give the guy a chance. Go out with him and let him try to win you over." The word were in black ink when she checked later in the week.

So they went out. Billy started with a casual Sunday afternoon. He invited her to go shoot his new rifle, a birthday present from his Uncle. They went out to a dump where people could shoot things safely. He lined up five bottle and hit four. Taylor had to give him credit. When she emasculated him by hitting five of five, with his rifle, at the same range, he didn't get angry. He did get angry the next time they went out, bowling. She beat him two games in a row, 158 to his 147 the first time and 186 to a pitiable 157 for him the second game. He pouted the whole time and took her home early. When he dropped her off at her door, a door to an empty house, she patted his arm and told him there was no reason to walk her to the door, she could find her own way. It was a little cruel. She didn't feel any buzz with him and was working to find a way out of their budding relationship.

She was going to ask her diary how to give Billy the brush off but then decided that was begging the question, so she decided to put it another way.

"Should I kiss Billy?" She asked her diary.

No black ink appeared until she was dressing to go out with him the next Friday. They were going to the football game. The black ink read: "Kiss Billy, with an open mouth. Use your tongue." After the game, after Swanson High won again, she did. She pulled him down and kissed him open mouthed after the game, when they met up with Ash and Ky. He kissed her back. She felt the buzz, not so much from the kiss but from his hand clasped tightly to one buttock, squeezing it hard, so hard it made Taylor quiver. When they quit kissing, she noticed the sidelong glances from Ky and Ash. Bobby Draper was with Ash, though they were just holding hands. Ky thought Taylor was being stupid, her words. She said her choice of Kam Klemminson was much more logical.

Privately, Taylor did too. She got hot anytime she even thought of Kam touching her. It would be months before he would tell her in his lazy drawl, "I don't like a woman with no tits." That wouldn't stop him from fucking her, but by then, she understood her position and having him inside her didn't confuse her, his indifference just added to her excitement. Leaving Billy gasping at her door, left the sheen of his desire with her, an aura she wore to bed like a negligee. It made her feel sexy. She was having fantasies, romantic fantasies of Billy fondly holding her hand, kissing her tenderly, gently removing her blouse and licking her nipples before taking her to bed, laying her on her back and making love to her, his voice burred with love and lust while they coupled. You see, Taylor wasn't completely broken. Such thoughts have no relevance to a woman who only longs to be used and after kissing Billy that night, she forgot what she was. She forgot what made her climax and she forgot what she wanted. The shock of her encounter with her true self was the middle step in her breaking. The final step came after the door opened, with her standing in Ky's guest room with her hand wrapped around the huge green plastic cock. That, what followed, that broke her and she became Taylor the Fuck Toy. Untrained, unskilled, inexperienced but all her resistance was broken that night, completing what Matt began and Billy continued and her diary predicted.

Breaking the kiss meeting him after the game with Ky and Ash looking on, Billy looked down at her in wonder.

"I didn't know you could kiss like that." Billy said. Billy wasn't the brightest bulb in the Christmas tree, in fact he barely provided any light at all, certainly not enough to read by. His arrogance came from sports, not intelligence. He kissed her again on her doorstep. She kissed him with all the ardor she could manage and in response, he took hold of her hand and pulled it to his crotch. She yanked it back and that was basically the end of their date. She went inside, leaving him standing alone. She seen him for who he was but her mind refused to admit it, clinging to the vision of romance that fit Bill like a top hat fits a horse Tuesday, there was another black ink entry, answering her question from Saturday night after she left him. "Should I touch his cock?" Of course it read, "Take out his cock and rub it with your hand. Wrap your hand around it and jack him off."

The next weekend, they parked and began to kiss. She tried to extract his cock but was too clumsy or too slow. Billy quit kissing her and took it out himself and then put her hand on it. He returned to kissing her. The juxtaposition of his cock in her hand and the soul kiss thrilled her but in a muted way. She had flashes of being tied with Matt deep inside her and she intensified the kiss and her hold on his cock, unconsciously reaching for that deeper connection that would curl her toes and her hair.

She had the cock in her hand but she did it wrong. Billy pulled her hand off his cock and demonstrated for her. Taylor was so embarrassed she refused to continue. She kept expecting Billy to lose interest but he didn't. He persisted, asking her out again and again through October. Each time, she wrote in her diary and later in the week discovered black ink entries instructing her to do something else, advancing her towards having actual sex again, or "breaking me again" as she thought about it because she still didn't "feel" broken, not her in conception of herself. By this time, Matt barely seemed real. She constantly returned to the entry in her diary where she'd recounted that night and relived it, longing for it again touching herself and finding only disappointing orgasms.

The Adult Party had been moved out of October to the second week end in November to avoid conflicts with Halloween. Ky was adamant that she could "fix it" and make the party memorable. They had another six people to add, bringing the total adults to 15. The majority of birthdays were between December and the end of February so Ky viewed this as "dress rehearsal". Every time she spoke of it, she got more excited.

Billy had begun bargaining with Taylor, trying to get her to suck his cock. She was regularly holding his bare cock in her hand and he'd come on her several times. She loved the feeling of his hot sperm on her hand. When she wrote in her diary the question, "Should I suck Billy's cock?" The blank ink response was to "swallow his cum". Taylor genuinely worried that she was losing her mind, writing in black ink in her own journal but without any memory of doing so at all. She couldn't recall ever writing those things or using blank ink in her diary at all. That worried her so much after it told her to swallow Billy's cum, she wrote a question right after the line in black ink: "Who are you?"

She checked her diary all week and wrote nothing more, nothing she remembered and nothing that showed up in the pages of her diary. She went out with Billy and, instead of sucking his cock like he begged, she tasted his cum after he pumped it onto her hand. It wasn't that bad, but she didn't want to do it any more. The next morning though, when she checked her diary, it read, in big, black, capital letters: "YOUR COMPULSION". She had her answer. It scared her. What followed scared her more.

After the Halloween party, she tried to brush off Billy again but this time he wasn't so easily put off. She fought him off and escaped his car and ran into her house. The next week, he grabbed her during lunch, pulled her into the music room, which was empty and kissed her, hard. He put his hand under her dress and cupped her pussy.

"I want to fuck you. If you are done teasing me, you need to fuck me or I'll tell everyone you have. I'll tell them you love it up the ass and you suck cock but you want to do two guys at once. I'll tell everyone you're a huge slut. You decide, Taylor Slut. Do you want to fuck me or do you want me to tell everyone what sort of cunt your are? I'll tell everyone you're a teasing cunt who don't want a boyfriend but wants to be gangbanged all the time."

Taylor was gasping and breathless. To hide the effect his words had on her, she reached up, cupped the back of his head and pulled him down into another hard, rapacious kiss. He rubbed her between the legs and she only broke free of him when she just knew her pussy was about to gush all over his hand and leave her sticky and wet for the day. They stood looking at each other.

"Yes, okay, I'll fuck you, Billy. I will. No more teasing. I promise." Taylor felt regret. She liked feeling his desire wafting around them but especially loved feeling it trailing behind her when she left him panting after her. Now she committed to having sex with Billy Barker, she felt depressed, let down. She wrote in her diary about the excitement she felt in the music room but didn't comprehend what it meant, not really. She did note that she felt "it" again, in very small measure. She asked her diary: "Should I fuck Billy Barker?" That was Thursday before the Adult Party. She didn't get an answer.

Taylor thought they'd fuck in his car and spent a lot of time thinking about how she wanted to do it, positioning and logistics and that sort of thing. Billy had other ideas. Anne and her parents went to Salt Lake City the weekend of the Adult party. It was Friday night. Billy offered to pick her up but she wasn't ready to have that tether hooked to her yet, so they arrived separately. They hadn't made a big thing about dating. Most people knew but no one spoke about it, testament of their fear of Taylor but also that group agreement not to fiddle with a budding relationship, deeming it off-limits to inquiries or mockery while it was yet gestating so as not to kill in the crib. The Adult Party proved a departure and finally lived up to the name.

Ky announced a "masturbation contest". The three men would masturbate and whoever finished first got to pick any woman to give him oral sex. The women would go next and they got the same choice, although Ky left it that they could pick "anyone" to give them oral sex. She did that because she knew at least one of the women was rumored to be lesbian with what was referred to as "a clever tongue", an elegant double entendre that used her skill at debate and speech to muddle the obvious sexual reference. She didn't disappoint. Two of the guys had girlfriends and so both selected Ky. Instead of going into another room like Bobby Draper did when he was the surprise choice of the third girl, Ky blew them both right there in her living room.

Taylor watched with breathless fascination, realizing she was seeing something incredible right before her eyes. She never imagined seeing such a thing. Watching the guys grunt and come and then, astonishingly enough, seeing Ky swallow as much of their cum as she could disturbed Taylor down to her toes. She felt like she was ready to crawl right out of her skin. The women picked Dane Billingsly and Grand Anders, two of the initiates and Billy. They went into different bedrooms and presumably had the guys give them oral sex. Indeed, two of the women emerged in about ten minutes but the third remained in the bedroom for a full hour and emerged wobbling and delirious. Bobby Draper just looked sheepish.

"She wouldn't let me stop." He said from behind the blurry female.

That line made the rounds the next week and just like that "The Adult Club" became a thing.

Taylor left alone, feeling Billy's eyes on her the whole night, watching Ky suck cock, felt really nervous. She knew this might be the last chance to tease him so she left without a word, bearing her mantle of his desire with her, and luxuriating it it. At home, crosslegged on her bed in her PJs, she wrote in her journal, describing her feelings about watching Ky suck off Grand and Soren, Soren Johannsen, the musician in the Senior class. He could play absolutely any instrument. He had a cast in one eye, which was a different color from the other and red blond hair that kept falling into his eyes so he was constantly swiping at it. Watching his face as Ky sucked his cock go from amazement to rapture enthralled Taylor. She was not alone by any means. Taylor was sure Ky would get the "slut" term hung around her neck but strangely enough, no one mentioned it at all. They all admired her for being willing to initiate the new adults. Suddenly everyone was looking forward to turning 18. The energy it generated in the school was palpable.

She checked her diary that night, after getting home. She found black ink there again.

"Do you think you can avoid it?"

The response irritated her. She ignored it for a while, writing about Ky sucking two guy's cocks and then reviewing the emotions she felt watching them. She wrote about imagining it was her on her knees, a cock in hand, and tried to describe how Ky took both cocks completely into her mouth. She wrote about Ky slurping and swallowing both time and got so hot, she had to stop and touch herself, extracting a quick, sharp climax from her tense body. Back to writing in her diary, she finished with Bobby Draper's apparent talent for eating pussy, which made her hot again and she touched herself a second time.

"I'm such a slut." She whispered while she tracked down her orgasm and brought it out into the open again.

Back to writing, she finally addressed her COMPULSION directly.

"Don't answer a question with a question!" She wrote. "That's not fair. I just want to know. Should I fuck Billy Barker? Should I let him have me?"

Billy asked her out for the next Saturday. By Thursday, she had no answer from her COMPULSION and realized that after the time in the music room, she was committed. Still, she'd become dependent on her diary talking back to her. Friday morning she checked before dressing for school and she found a little longer entry, in black ink.

"Fuck him, but you must say 'no' to him the whole time. Resist. Taylor Dearest, what you want is not fair. What you want is to be taken no matter what you say. Quit acting like you don't! You, dearest Taylor are a cunt and a slut and a tramp. Enjoy that and Billy will. The Queen is dead. Long live the cunt!"

Taylor read it and reread it. She felt nervous, torn, divided against herself. She still had this image of him carrying her to bed and tenderly laying her down, removing her clothing and making sweet love to her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. That idea, however, received no response whatever from her broken body. It refused to respond. The moment she harkened back to Matt fucking her tied on the table, or face down on the kitchen island, her pussy warmed and drooled and begged for her hand. All day she fought to make herself wet with thoughts of romantic sex, flat on her back, her arms draped around Billy's neck as he carefully pulsed between her legs. Nothing. Not even a whimper from her cunt! The instant she thought about Matt...bam! She gushed. She wanted to be infuriated but by the end of the day, she had given up. Kay, Ash and she met Billy, Kam and Bobby Draper after the game. Billy took her home after but she put him off, saying they were going out Saturday night, assuring him he could "have her" then. She loved that feeling, of handing herself off to him. His reaction was somewhat less pleased.

She'd agreed to go out with him and presumed they'd go park and have sex in his car like she'd planned. Billy had other ideas. He knew her family was gone, again. She had the house to herself. Instead of pulling up and honking like he usually did, he came to the door that night and when she opened it, surprised, he pushed inside. He repeated his sentiment from the week before, words he hadn't repeated but now did.

"Taylor, I'm tired of dicking around with you. If you don't fuck me now, I'll tell everyone you're just a tease and a cunt. I'll tell them I fucked you anyway. I'll tell them you complained that I wouldn't share you, that you wanted fucked by two or three of us at the same time and I just wanted you alone. I don't see anyone else lined up to fuck you, Taylor, so either fuck me now or live with the reputation of a teasing bitch who wants to be gangbanged!"

It sounded a little like he was asking, but he wasn't. She knew that. His contradictory threats didn't make sense but they didn't need to. Suddenly, Taylor was filled with the fear that Ky, whom she knew swallowed cock and cum both, who surely was fucking Kam, would discover Taylor's reluctance and the mocking would begin. She remembered her COMPULSION and its instructions. Taylor felt deflated. This wasn't how she imagined it. That anticipation, the control it implied and usually required to keep it from slipping over into disappointment hadn't been broken yet. It needed to be, it would be this night.

"No, Billy. It's not the time. Not yet. Please understand."

"You fucking cunt, Taylor!" He snarled. "You've been teasing me for long enough. The house is empty. You told me everyone was gone until tomorrow, you're going to fuck me!"

"No, Billy. No!" Shit, even she didn't believe her voice with that tone and those words. They sounded like she was reading them off a cue card and that not well. Billy wasn't convinced and he was the one that mattered.

Taylor was dressed for a date so when he grabbed at her blouse and pulled at it, ripping all the buttons loose, she was shocked and terrified. Still, she had to say "no" after her COMPULSION told her to fuck him. She had to say "no" even though she'd agreed previously. At that point, however, to Billy it was a moot point that she'd agreed or that she said no. He grabbed at her, pulling her against him. Her blouse was open, so she felt him against her lean stomach and when he crushed her against him, to kiss her, her tiny breasts inside her bra rasped against him, making her gasp. Billy thought it was his kissing prowess.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers