A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,180 Followers

"All things come to an end." The words appeared at the bottom the page, a sort of positional redundancy. She turned the page. "Your anal virginity is at an end. You will learn the ecstasy that is being opened from behind. You will be opened thrice in the end. You will be prepared to be opened, used by three men at the same time. I am your COMPULSION. I am irresistible. You are mine to use as I wish. You have touched love and adoration has filled your cunt. Now, now it is at an end."

Taylor stared at her diary. She turned the page and wrote and wrote, and wrote until her hand cramped and her legs quivered, recounting the events that had taken her, her mouth and cunt, watching her mother suck Mr. G's cock and then bend for him while he fucked her. She wrote with passionate tenderness about Tim, thrusting into her, taking his pleasure from her and giving her none of her own except that suspended satisfaction that she actually could inspire a man to love her, to come in her, to take pleasure from her...while giving her nothing in return. She wrote it all, wrote until the front door banged open. It was noon and the day, her days of romance were at an end...because all things must end.

"Taylor!" Tim gasped, "God, thank god." He staggered as though drunk, his lean, spindly body teetered on his legs like he'd been poorly built.

"Tim?" She spoke from the bed, dressed, her stringy hair long dried but still sticking to her neck. She wore a crop top and shorts, leaving her ropy legs bare. Tim approached her, stared at her open diary until she closed it and set it aside, on the opposite nightstand across the bed from him. He surprised her then, pulling down her shorts and then scraping off her panties, leaving her cunt bare to him. He crawled onto the bed, pulled her down from her sitting position and lifted her cunt to his mouth. He licked her and kissed her, sucked at the flanges of her cunt until she felt something, the twinge of arousal despite his clumsiness. He groaned when he tasted her and she felt a grim sort of satisfaction that he could at least gain a little reaction from her body though any excitement, any thrill was so far distant that she felt disembodied from her own pleasure. He rose up, pushed a finger into her cunt and, feeling her wet, withdrew it and then stuck it into his mouth.

"Oh god, Taylor, can you ever forgive me!" He warbled around his own finger, slick with her reluctant arousal.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Timmy." Taylor responded, teasingly, feeling a sort of comfortable delight with this man between her legs, her man. Her man? The thought tumbled from her tongue like a broken tooth. It startled her but then he pulled her down flat onto the bed and stripped off her top, almost like he had a backbone, urgent and desperate. He thrust into her, his hard cock stirred her like a swizzle stick and she felt the disappointment with him, his inadequate dimensions and...moments later, his inadequate control as he squirted cum into her, then she felt the rattling echo of his presence in the vastness of her lurid need.

"Taylor, they're coming." Tim's voice ran up the scale into whine territory making Taylor wince like fingernails on glass.

She hunched her hips against him, seeking the merest spark of erotic thrill only to find his wet weight between her legs and little more, no fire to be sure. She hooked her heels behind his knees as though he were her lover and not merely the delivery boy bringing her a new gooey load of cum.

"What are you talking about?" She asked that was when he fought free of her legs and her hungry, insatiable cunt to sit on the side of the bed, his pants pulled up but loose about him.

"I've done a terrible thing and now you are about to pay for it."

"Pay for what? What did you do, Timmy?" Taylor put a hand down to her cunt and slowly began to rub it, dipping fingers inside it, smothering them with Tim's cum. Her fingers were on the way to her lips when he turned to look at her. She froze but when he froze too, she released her hand to her mouth and casually licked off her fingers while Tim stared, wide-eyed and agape. When she finished sucking on her fingers and sent them back down between her legs to rub her clit, Tim turned away.

"Did you ever wonder how I, Tim Stanton, got so many of your marbles?"

The words stopped Taylor's fingers on her clit. Her mind yawned and engulfed the thought but it was too enormous to comprehend. For a moment she didn't move and her cunt twitched and complained, preferring even the rough stimulation of her own fingers to nothing.

"Jesus, Tim. No. I guess I never thought about it." In that moment, Taylor knew what she'd presumed and then accepted...somehow Ky had managed it, another twisted prod at Taylor, a plot to humiliate and degrade her, by handing her to a guy who loved her! She couldn't tell if the cynicism was greater in her than in her projection onto Ky. Taylor's finger on her clit moved...the fucking cunt had accomplished that, alright, Taylor thought and her chest swelled with the thrill of such awful attention, such focused contempt. She had a flash of Ky's licking tongue on her cunt and she felt a wash of actual arousal run through her body. She moaned softly.

Tim looked around, his eyes on hers at first but then following the long line of her arm down to her hand rubbing faster and faster at her clit. His face crumpled and he turned away.

"I did something awful, Taylor, because I wanted you, like this, but, but...oh god!" He covered his face with his hands. "What have I done?"

Taylor stared at him. Her body, lately lounging in comfort, not twisted tense by him, now did draw up tight. Something was wrong and she felt it, because Tim's use of her had been gentle and soft and easy so that she had relaxed with him and now it was like she was open to him so his utter horror and angst assaulted her. For a moment she wanted to scratch his eyes out but his treatment of her did not and could not justify such violence so she sat up and lay a hand on his shoulder.

"Tim? What is it? What's the matter?" She felt strange, acting tender towards him when what she felt so acutely was tolerant disappointment. She demanded or she was to be used; neither stance allowed solicitude.

Tim kept his face in his hands but spoke through them.

"I offered them my mother." He whispered. "I told them that if they gave me their marbles, they could have my mother." His voice cried through his hands, a keening slurp that nonetheless penetrated them and stabbed into her mind.

"What?" Taylor screamed. "You told them what?"

Tim Stanton cringed. Taylor towered over him. She was naked, she was aroused, but wanton and wanting.

"And now, they're coming here. Soon. They're going to take you while I watch, even though you're supposed to be mine, all mine!"

"Your mother isn't here." Taylor screeched, not keeping up with him. "She's gone till Saturday, you said?"

"Friday night, she'll be home Friday night."

Taylor wanted to smack him then. No, she wanted to deck him but some small glimmer in her mind stayed her, indeed froze her completely. When she could find the words, she whispered them

"What do you mean, they're coming here?"

Tim turned to look at her, standing on her knees above him, dribbling his latest offering of cum down her thighs, a hand balancing her on his shoulder.

"Kam, Billy and some others. They want Mom but since she's not here, they're going to fuck you instead...that's what they said." Tim spoke through his hands.

Taylor stared at him. This was her master? The man she was to hand her heart to? The sound of a stereo throbbing with a hip hop anthem rattled the windows of the dowdy old house. The sound cut off like it's throat had been slit. Tim didn't move. She sat on her knees, naked on the bed staring as his bent back his eyes covered by his white, pale hands. The front door opened.

"Where's that slag, Taylor Dillon?" A voice called, Billy.

"Slag? What's that?" Kam asked, his voice quieter but still boisterous.

"English for cunt."

"Why don't they just say cunt."

"Slag isn't British for cunt...it's like 'slut' or 'tramp' maybe."

Taylor knew that latter voice, her first crush and dreamboat love...Grand Anders.

"Timmy! Where are you hiding our piece of meat?" Billy called. His voice warbled.

"Here." The voice was at the bedroom door. "She's in here and shit, the cunt wreck is naked!" Guy Mason called over his shoulder.

Taylor stared past Tim's bent figure, frozen, her body locked into place even as the heat rose in her cunt and she felt it, the dribbling reaction to what she knew was about to happen to her.

"Christ, yeah. Taylor fucking Dillon, naked and ready to fuck!" Billy shouldered past the smaller guy and unbuckled his pants, unbuttoned them and skimmed them down his legs. He toed off his sneakers and walked to the bed, naked from the waist down. He reached past Tim and grabbed a snarl of Taylor's hair and yanked. Had she not grabbed him by the wrist with both hands, she'd have been snatched bald headed, in that one spot anyway. As it was, he dragged right over Tim's back and onto the floor. He turned her and flopped her torso on to the bed, lifted her hips and fingered her cunt.

"Wet Taylor! God, she's buttered and hot and ready to...oh fuck, there's cum in the cunt!" Billy looked at the two fingers he'd just jammed into Taylors' pussy. "Hey, shithead, is this your cum?"

"Yes." Taylor whispered. "We just made love."

Billy didn't acknowledge her whisper, or indeed her at all.

"Shithead! Timmy tight ass! Wake the fuck up. We're here to fuck Mommy Tim. Where is the cunt you promised us?"

Tim did look up then. His eyes were glassy and round.

"She's not here."

Billy reached out his hand, extending his two glistening fingers.

"Lick it off, Timmy." He growled. Tim stared at him then leaned sideways and opened his mouth. Billy rammed his fingers into Tim's mouth. Tim gagged and choked and wrenched his mouth off of Billy's fingers.

"Fuck her, Billy. Quite screwing around." Guy grunted.

"I will, the cunt is all frothy and wet. When I'm done with her, only Kam will think she's wet. No doing her ass. Mr. G said only her mouth and cunt...since Timmy promised something he clearly can't deliver." Billy's voice warbled with derision.

"You'll get my mother." Tim said from the headboard of the bed, his back pressed against it like his worst phobia was slithering on the bed towards him.

"Right. Did anyone think that you could offer her up to all of us? I didn't. I knew that if you got Taylor here, we could collect using her and that was enough. We all won her but we could come to your house and come in Taylor's cunt whenever we wanted!" Billy turned and let his cock lay on Taylor's ass, perching in the little cleft of her crevice. He crouched behind her, letting the end of his cock slide wetly down her crack. His hand twiddled at her now flowing wet cunt and he fit his cock to her hole. He thrust into her, separating her lips and slipping into her suddenly well-oiled hole.

"Oh fuck!" Taylor grunted as the cock ran deep into her. The days of pampered Tim-fucking had left her starving for a good, hard orgasm. She felt like she'd been teased for days, nay weeks. Her body quivered as Billy ground down into her and filled her with his cock. He grasped her by the hips and proceeded to fuck her, rocking her onto the bed. She struggled to get her legs under her but he kept tipping her off balance so she finally let him handle her like a parcel being delivered.

"Oh fuck this cunt is tight! After all the cock she's absorbed, you'd think she'd be wide as the Lincoln tunnel!" Billy groaned, his body slapping against her ass, making a loud smacking sound in the room. Taylor's head was down between her elbows as she concentrated on the filling presence of Billy's hard cock and his fingers digging into her flesh. A hand grasped her by the hair and lifted her head. She grunted and struggled to rise up, confronting Kam's bare cock. He pushed it at her face, dimpling her left cheek before she could get her lips fitted to the huge head.

Billy grunted and she felt his cock swell inside her now milky cunt. The response of her body haunted her, mocking her. He'd glimpsed Tim as Kam twisted her head his direction. Tim had his cock out and his hand engulfed it, but he was hard and erect. Taylor's mouth ached open, and the large head of Kam's cock pressed between her teeth, filling her mouth, the spongy head tickled the roof of her mouth. Behind her, Billy ground into her, pouring his cum into her.

"Jesus, Billy, are you leaving any for the rest of us?" Guy snarled, his voice a liquid twist of anticipation. Taylor heard it, his tone, his voice and her body responded. The little orgasm sparked up in her like a lighter in a dark room. She jerked and grunted around the cock in her mouth. It was like she'd been without ecstasy for a lifetime and it was newly returned, familiar but taunting her with just this slightest intimation of what was possible.

Billy was panting over her bare back, his hand planted on the bed beside her. He grunted, reached up a hand and pinched her right nipple so hard Taylor screamed around Kam's cock, as much from surprise as from the pain, though the pain lit its own backfire in her.

"Kam, we'll put the cunt on her back and Tim here can clean her up." Billy gargled the words, spitting them out around Taylor like hate. He tried to back out of her cunt, still hard though he was but her body had clamped down on him so tightly, she felt like his withdrawal would turn her inside out. After three days of Tim's average little cock, having Billy's club in her fired off a violent reaction in her body that locked his cock inside her.

Billy paid her body's preferences no heed but yanked his cock free of her greedy, clasping cunt. She felt the dire wash flood down the insides of her thighs. Taylor gasped around the cock in her mouth and from the orgasm that popped behind her tits. The one twisted nipple screamed at her, making the other long for equal treatment. She got nothing of the sort.

Billy, clear of her cunt, twisted her hips, making her roll from the ribs down onto her back even while Kam kept a hold of her hair. That put a terrible wrench in her back until Kam released her head and let her flop over onto her back. She lay there, staring up at the ceiling, half off the bed, feet planted flat on the floor, knees wide, posed to be fucked. So far, no one had even spoken to her. She was a thing to be used. She was a fuck toy. The thought bloomed in her mind and left her gasping and empty of will and words.

"Timmy, come suck my cum out of your slut. Clean her up for Guy to fuck." Billy snorted, his voice sounding like some animal grunting at feeding time, snuffling and moist with satisfaction.

Taylor looked around the room. Grand Anders stood at the door, his head craned backwards as though trying to avoid getting anything on him while Guy was stripping down to naked. Billy wobbled over to Tim and slapped the top of his head.

"Do I need to drag you over to suck her cunt, Timmy?" Billy grated.

"No, no, I'll clean her for you. Taylor, I'm sorry." Timmy almost sniveled but didn't even get that right. He did move to kneel at the side of the bed and push Taylor's legs open. When Tim sucked at her cunt, Taylor came. She felt his tongue inside her and her mind noted that she clearly had no hope of coming like this with Tim when it was just the two of them. While he sucked and licked her clean, her orgasm rose and fell in a continuous tide of quaking convulsions. She was still chasing the flow of sensation when Guy grasped Tim by one leg and dragged him onto his face on the floor.

"God, Guy, do you have to be a shit about it? He won her fair and square." Grand groused.

"With my marbles." Guy grunted. He looped an arm under Taylor's waist and carried her full onto the bed and without any hesitation, mounted her. Her legs drew up beside him. His size filled her and she felt the luscious teasing of another orgasm and she lay back, letting him pound into her, the feeling of being used suffused her and the pleasure it built in her, the tension, the need, the lust all piled up to damn her climax and make her wait while Guy finished in her.

He stiffened, bucked and came. She felt his disappointment. Her legs clasped at him, wrapped around him, clinching and shaking around him. She couldn't feel it inside her but knowing she was milking him, pulling the ropey slick cum out of him with her cunt made her sizzle inside and her skin contract on her body. She felt tight and erotic.

Billy slapped Guy's ass.

"You're done, move so Timmy can lick her clean for Grand, then it's Kam's turn with her."

Still, no one had spoken to her, well, except Tim and he didn't count. Taylor found that her mind was utterly blank, no words appeared yet she felt full for the first time since Sunday morning when the last cock left her. Her body felt whole, complete. Guy left her sucking cunt. Her legs relaxed and flopped outward, exposing her fully to the room. Tim crawled to her, his cock hard, pointing, positioned even with her eyes when she turned her head. He licked at her belly and down until she felt his mouth on her. For once, it thrilled her, providing a soft euphoria, padded and mute.

She'd not come like that alone with him, by now she knew Tim didn't have that capacity but feeling his vacuum lips pulling cum out of her was strangely satisfying after being well filled. She grunted and pressed her hips up at him and he hummed, sending his tongue down into her cunt as she rocked it up to offer herself to him. She reached out and took hold of Tim's hard cock. He grunted and came, spraying the bed beside her as he jerked and moaned. The vibration in his lips pleased her but couldn't satisfy her, not like a good fucking did.

She opened her eyes and found Grand undressing. His long, lean body a contrary version of the male body to the other three guys who were all knotted muscles and cut lines. He was lean, lank and pale in a different way, sensitive but he still stripped down to fuck her. She watched him approach.

"Tim, that's good. Thanks." Grand said, his polite manner still with him despite the situation. Tim, however, didn't respond to 'polite' and kept eating her. For a moment, Taylor thought Grand would actually speak to her but Billy shattered that possibility by grabbing Tim again and dragging him away from her. Timmy ended up on the floor again on his face, gasping and licking the foam from her cunt off his lips and face. He was cooing. Taylor turned her face away.

Grand crawled over her, lifted her legs, bent her double and entered her. He wasn't hasty but insistent, pressing his long thin cock into her without hesitation...for there was no reason to hurry, her body welcomed him and swallowed him whole, then clamped down on him, hard. The man planted in her cunt groaned, loudly, pumped her a few times and came, gushing cum into her once more. His body bucked against her thighs, slapping at them with staccato strikes that seemed to fill her head even as she longed for something more, something violent and lurid. Taylor felt another orgasm lurking but Grand left her too soon and she felt the wanton desire crumple with his departure, leaving only frustration behind.

Grand staggered off the bed and plopped into the chair by the door, his cock drooping, gleaming with her cunt's wet kiss. Suddenly, Kam was there, poised between her open legs.

"Hey Kam, let Timmy lick her out for you." Billy said. "He likes it."

Tim moaned from his pose on the floor face covered by his arms.

"You think it matters. The cunt can barely take me as it is. The lube will do me good. She'll spray when I'm done with her."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,180 Followers