A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor closed her eyes, then opened them, staring at the guy between her knees. His huge cock bobbed slowly, like she was seeing in slow motion. She wanted to scream at him to put it in her, to jam her full of cock but her lips didn't move, couldn't form words. Her hips did move, however, lifting and falling, fucking nothing but the bubbling cum in her body, making her cunt squelch and speak. It begged.

When the flared head of Kam's cock nuzzled between her legs, Taylor went still, her body tingling with arousal. The previous climaxes seemed more like hand claps compared to the cannon shot that she anticipated when Kam fucked her. His huge cock head pushed at her body and she went still, holding her hips up, presenting herself to him, her arms flung over her head, knees akimbo, she even held her breath, anticipating the great thrust of the cock into her body, wanting it, needing it, fearing it.

Kam pushed into her and she felt that awful delicious stretching of her cunt. Taylor arched her back, lifting her hips, pressing herself onto the monster impaling her. Her voice warbled in her throat, the sound trapped by her clinched teeth. She grunted. Kam pushed his cock steadily into her cum slick pussy. She felt it filling her, the huge head burrowing down into her, violating her, smashing the nerves with utter destruction as the sensations blurred together.

"Jesus, Kam, you're going to stretch her all out and she won't be any good to nobody." Guy grunted.

"Naw, Taylor's got a snap back cunt. She never stretches out. That's her super power. She can take every cock in the room and make them feel right at home." Billy almost sounded eloquent talking about her cunt. Taylor heard him but listened slowly, focusing on Kam's huge cock penetrating slowly into her body. The words soaked into her brain, blurred by the pending orgasm rising up inside of her. Kam stilled inside her cunt, exhaled extravagantly, blowing sweet hot breath over her body. He lifted his weight off of her crotch, pulling back on his cock. Even slick as she was, Taylor's pussy clung to him, refusing to surrender the huge cock buried in her body. Then Kam reversed and slammed into her.

She squirted, the accumulated cum that Tim had missed flushed out of her and splashed over her tummy. She groaned, her body shaking as Kam's capped shaft drove into her body. The orgasm arrived and Taylor arched her back, rocking back onto her head as she screamed. Her voice was ragged. The days of Tim vanished in the riot of ecstasy that was this orgasm. Tim's constant caresses, the persistence of the stimulating pleasure that left her soothed and at ease also kept her sensually aware and awake but never allowed her to orgasm. Instead, it was like she was sensually raw, exposed but never truly touched. The need to be touched in that way appeared as Kam's cock drilled into her lank body. Taylor screeched as the orgasm ripped through her. Her arms flung over her head and she bucked and bucked as she came.

Kam held still and let her thrust herself onto his cock, using him to scratch the needy itch that had grown and swelled in her the past three days...she needed fucked! She need rut fucked, hammered, pounded! Taylor vaguely felt her body clinching down on Kam's implanted cock and even sensed the throbbing as he flexed and swelled inside her. Suddenly the subtlest motions and feelings struck her like a mallet on a hollow bell, she reverberated with each new strike, each new throb. She couldn't resist as wave after wave of orgasm flashed through her sometimes even between gasping, panting breaths, appearing so fast she couldn't lock them into her memory. Her body roared with the climax, robbing her of conscious thought. She convulsed and bucked around the cock buried in her cunt.

"Good god, look at that. I've never seen a woman come like that." Grand whispered.

Billy snorted.

"There's a reason for that, asshole, you don't know how to fuck." Billy chuckled, pleased with his own wit.

"Leave Grand alone." Kam grunted from his perch between Taylor's quivering legs. "She loves him. She'd have fucked him alone if he wasn't such a shit."

Taylor heard his words and flinched like the man had struck her hard across the face. The idea that her...infatuation, her weakness for Grand Anders was so well known that even Kam Klemmenson noticed it covered her with a veil of humiliation, particularly because he was watching her be penetrated by the school's biggest cock...that thought made Taylor feel like laughing, impossible since she had barely enough breath to live on. Kam wasn't the school's biggest cock, that belonged to the janitor and she'd had that polearm shoved all the way into her cunt. Just that thought and the attached memory sent shivers of pleasure through her and she orgasmed again, though with somewhat less violence. Her body bucked again and as though in direct response, Kam erupted.

The explosion was a swelling pressure in her belly as though he was pumping a gallon of cum into her. Her cunt sputtered and spat, sending splatters of her cum and, she presumed, his all over both of them. A new grander climax swelled around Kam's gushing cock and Taylor arched onto her head again, lifting shoulders and back off the bed as the raucous orgasm thundered into her. Unlike the previous queue of climaxes, this one entered her and remained, quivering and thrashing, kicking and gnashing, snarling and snapping at her flesh, consuming her mind until she went blank and then all things went black.

Taylor Dillon fainted from ecstasy.

"Open her mouth." A voice said in the darkness. Awareness came back to Taylor as fingers toyed with her lips. Operating on automatic, she opened her mouth.

"Look, she's awake. Pull out of her now if you can, Kam."

"Fuck off. I didn't break her. Her cunt still has hold of me."

"She fainted for fuck sake, quit moving. If you make her come again she might die." Laughter followed.

"Shut up, Billy!" Kam snarled and Taylor thought she heard the click of someone's jaw closing so hard it could have chipped teeth.

"Can she suck my cock! God, watching her come like that, shit, I wish I was a woman."

Taylor felt the room go still.

"What?" Guy's voice turned into a whine. "Don't tell me you guys don't think that sometimes? She can come a dozen times...can any of you assholes do that?"

"If men could come repeatedly who would run the world." Grand asked rhetorically. "Nobody would be paying any attention. We'd still be living in caves, eating with our fingers."

"Billy does eat with his fingers." Guy grunted with a chortle followed by the sound of a meaty smack.

Taylor opened her eyes. They swished around like a horse tail swatting flies. She found Grand and tried to glare at him but Kam moved inside her and a ripple of pleasure ran through her sidelining all thought in her mind. Whatever umbrage she was going to express vanished in the wash of sensation that the cock planted in her cunt caused.

"Oh Christ in socks!" She mumbled.

"See! She's awake." Guy keened.

A cock head touched Taylor's lower lip and she yawned open. It pushed inside, the head cuddling against the roof of her mouth. She tried to lift her head to get the angle correct, to take the cock between her lips down into her throat, the longing to feel it fill her tickled at her and made her groan again.

"Jesus Socks, Guy, don't do it like that. You'll make her bite it off and then where will we be?"

"Short one cock." Billy laughed.

"One short cock." Grand added, his voice rippled with laughter.

"Fuck you guys." Guy's voice insinuated itself down to Taylor covered by his body. He leaned forward and his cock tipped properly and she inhaled. "Oh fuck, god, she's sucking me!" Guy grunted.

"Like she has a choice." Grand said, still laughing, at what Taylor couldn't quite discern.

The cock slid deeper. Taylor felt herself start to gag, resisted tipped her head and let the head of the cock block her airway. She pushed with her elbows at her side, raising her body under Guy's covering torso that blocked out the light. She smelled him, the acidic man smell the made her mouth water. She sucked on his cock, closing her lips on him like he had become part of her, a natural part of her body electric. The hot flesh in her mouth pulsed and then popped into her throat with a dull, wet snap.

"Oh Christ in a skirt." Guy grunted.

"You guys are all going to hell."

"Shut up, Tim." Seemingly everyone said. Taylor focused on the cock in her mouth, the swelling pulse that spoke of the life it represented, alive, thrust fully into her mouth, down her throat. She held it like communion bread. "I'm going to hell." She thought to herself. "Yeah, fucked to death. I hope." The next thought made her try to laugh around the cock in her mouth which is just not practical. She gagged hard and then choked.

"Guy, goddammit, you're killing her." Grand growled.

"Yeah, stop it. We want to use her some more." Billy added, serious, growling.

"Guy, back off." Kam's rock hard tone moved the cock blocking her airway. Taylor gagged completely, humiliated that she couldn't suck a cock right, still. Practice, practice, practice she thought. That made her try to giggle again and the evacuating cock got caught in the attempt and it gagged her again. Her head dangled off the edge of the bed. She realized they'd dragged her around so she was lying across the bed, her head off the edge so the cock could slid into her mouth easier. Kam was still planted in her cunt, buy lying sideways on her so that her face was free to be fucked.

The cock left her lips. She gasped and sucked air and then coughed violently.

"Oh Christ's balls!" Kam groaned. "Make her do that again!" He moaned a little when Taylor consciously clinched her cunt around his huge cock. "No don't. Her snapper cunt will bite it off and I'll end up licking cum out of her with Timmy." Kam chortled at his version of humor.

The cock at her lips was pushing into her mouth. Taylor tipped her head to clear the way and Guy's cock slid all the way to the entrance to her throat. She sucked and it popped into her throat again. Her muscles clinched and complained. She sucked hard. The result was not what she expected. Taylor thought she'd suck and then gag but instead, Guy came. She felt the wriggling slither of cum in the well of her throat and felt him buck against her face. She swallowed. Guy groaned loudly, but she sensed it as a vibration in her mouth.

"Oh my god in overboots!" Guy grunted and then shoved harder into her mouth. That did gag her but he had hold of her head with one hand knotted in her hair. In spite of himself, Guy pulled back and the next delivery of cum bubbled up out of her lips, sliming her chin and cheeks.

"You're done, clear the way." Billy growled.

Guy's body left her vision taking his half-finished cock with it, stringing his cum onto her face, across her eyes and forehead. Billy appeared looking down at her past the arch of hard cock. The perspective amused her but her mouth opened and whatever she was thinking of saying got supplanted by that cock. He bent his cock to her lips and pushed. Taylor fought to accommodate it but Billy gave her no room to adjust. His cock pressed down the red carpet welcome of her tongue and lodged against the back of her throat. She grunted and sucked, closing her mouth to pull at the slab of meat between her lips.

"Oh god, she's sucking me. What a cocksucking bitch!" Billy growled. "Suck me you cocksucking slut!" He pulled back and hesitated in a startling show of gallantry, letting Taylor gasp in new air. "Now, now take my cock, you sucking slut." Billy muttered, amusement in his voice as he pushed his cock back down her throat. Taylor felt her head tip and swivel as she sought the perfect position to let the cock penetrate her. Then Kam moved his cock in her cunt.

The twin sensations bundled together created divergence in her mind. She divided, she felt it. The separation of her mind into the one focused on her cunt and the one focused on sucking the cock in her mouth didn't distract her, it doubled the mounting pleasure in her body. Kam pulled out of her and she felt the sound of her cunt squelching as it tried to keep itself well filled. When he reversed and thrust into her, kneeling between her spread legs, she groaned around Billy's cock.

"God, Kam keep doing that. She really loves cock, this cum trench loves to fuck so fuck her, make the slut bucket bubble up and come for us." Billy sounded like an alien just learning English, his Martian voice snapped with lust. The two guys grunted and began to fuck Taylor, mouth and cunt. They found a rhythm and Taylor lay between them, penetrated twice over and pumped full of cock, first into her cunt then into her mouth, one then the other like they were polite partners sharing her two holes.

Her ass tingled. Taylor felt the interruption as a longing and the words of Mr. G came back to her. Ass lessons were next. She'd be the campus asshole, filled with cock and rimmed by women. The thought welled up in her and a new bout of orgasm grew out of them, like magic seeds. Taylor felt it take hold of her body and she bucked from the ribs down, like the orgasm only possessed that part of her. She sucked hard on Billy's cock, wanting him to come so she could have a whole orgasm and not just the sensations flooding her cunt. "I'm a greedy cunt...and mouth." She thought. No one else was talking to her so she spoke to herself. The words made her mouth express the thought, the desire.

It worked.

Billy Barker came into her mouth. When he started jerking and cum bubbled down her throat, Kam went still, rooting his cock deep in her cunt. Taylor's hips continued to shift and grind, trying to get Kam to move, to give her that luscious friction that rubbed her the right way. He sat on his knees between her legs, stolid and unmoving so, receiving none of his help, she tried to fuck herself on his cock to make the quiet riot in her cunt continue, to no avail. Kam didn't move. He did speak, however.

"Clear off, Billy. Let Grand fuck her face and then I'll finish in her cunt and we'll get back to school. Timmy can clean her up."

Billy duly pulled his newly flaccid cock from Taylor's bubbling mouth. She had to lift her head to swallow properly. A hand appeared at the back of her head, supporting her while she licked and slurped cum off her lips and tried to swallow the slick sheets of it coating her mouth. She finally gave up and opened her eyes. Once again she was gazing up at a man past his hard cock. The next moment was just like that last time. Grand bent his cock to her lips and he pushed it inside. Taylor bent her head back and let the slender meat stick slide into her mouth and down to nudge against the entrance to her throat. His cock head was less than Billy's throat plug but it still closed off her airway. This time though she breathed in through her nose and got some air. She gurgled. Grand held her head with both hands, taking the strain off her neck so she could relax it. When she did, his cock slid directly down her throat.

Taylor swallowed around the cock in her throat. She wished she could see Grand's face but his groan was all she gained. She came aware of her hands painfully knotted in the fabric of the bedspread under her hips cocked up onto Kam's knees. She released her aching hands and moved them up to grasp Grand's legs. She sucked on his cock. He began to fuck her face, her throat, her. Kam pulled back and thrust into her. She felt wondrously fucked. The feeling that flooded through her had nothing to do with physiologically induced ecstasy. Something about the milieu, something about having her body used but with no acknowledgment that she was present or affected took away her breath, no, it took away her demand to be involved in their use of her. The cleansing searing of her identity swelled up and left her just the roiling pleasure of being used.

"I'm being used." She thought and it was that thought on the rolling wave of the tincture of pleasure that covered the climaxes her body was experiencing that was the true pleasure of the moment. Nothing she could ever do could create that pleasure for herself, it had to be done to her, something someone imposed on her, that they ground into her skin with the heel of their boot, even as she bucked with the simple clarity of physical ecstasy! That clarity imprinted itself on her mind and she felt her whole being shift. She changed.

Grand pumped her mouth, thrusting his cock back and forth into her throat. Taylor grunted as the hot, hard cock slid back and forth through her lips. Kam held her hips on his bent legs, keeping her cinched onto the filling pressure of his cock. The broiling presence sealed inside her cunt while Grand thrust into her throat divided Taylor's mind. Part of her focused on Kam stretching her cunt open and the other part guided her licking tongue while she sucked at Grand's cock. Grand's hand held her still finally and his hips rocked back and forth giving her a couple inches movement on his cock. He increased the speed, pushing harder and harder until he stopped, stiffened and pumped more cum into her throat. He held her head with both hands, his balls laid on her nose, keeping her filled with his cock. Her tongue slashed around the swelling spitting cock and she gagged, opening her mouth. Her body bucked from the tight response to the cock in her throat. Grand backed away which only allowed him to pour the next few flows of cum right into her mouth, which choked her anew.

Taylor grunted and gasped around the cock. Cum flowed out over her lips, down both cheeks and into her ears, the hot sensation startled her and made her want to giggle...she had cum in her ears! Then the cock was gone, along with the hands supporting her head. It banged down onto the side of the mattress. Despite its softness, she still felt her brain go dizzy from the impact.

"Hurry up and fuck her, we have to get back to class." Someone spoke. "I can't flunk trig, I won't graduate!"

"Fuck off, Billy." Kam muttered. He picked up Taylor and flung her around to lay lengthwise on the bed. He hooked his brawny arms under her legs and bent her double. She had no response, letting him move her as though her body had no more autonomic motion. The bent position tensed her cunt on his cock and he groaned. He pulled back out of her clasping cunt and rammed back into her. She groaned and gasped as the huge cock evacuated her and then reversed and trust down into her bent body.

"Oh Christ, Taylor, you feel so good!" Kam's voice touched her, the first time any of her users had spoken directly to her. "God, you are such a slut, you cum sucking cunt!" Kam muttered. His voice startled her because she never imagined he'd talk to her that way. Billy, yes, but Kam? "You blundering bulging bucket of cunt juice!" He growled as he thrust down into her. "I'll fuck you until you are so loose you won't keep anything in your cunt trench!" His words affected her and she felt the effect tighten her cunt trench...the words lay in her mind like a teasing delight.

"Cunt trench!" She whispered, savoring them while Kam backed out of her cunt and thrust into her, with steady, pumping strokes."

"Jesus, Kam, fuck her already. We have to go. I can't be late for class!" Billy simpered, not challenging Kam but still unwilling to leave him to fuck Taylor with leisure.

"Fuck off, Billy!" Kam growled.

"Mr. G said if you ran over, you should come to his office and he'd erase the tardys." Tim spoke from where he sat on the floor.

Everything stopped. Kam stopped pumping cock into Taylor and everyone looked at Tim, including Taylor.

"Mr. G? He told you we'd be here fucking this hole?" Billy asked, his voice uncertain.