A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim nodded.

"He called me to the office this morning and told me you guys were coming over here, to uh, you know, do Taylor." He swallowed hard, it was easy to hear in the sudden, panting silence. Taylor licked her lips. Oddly, she wanted someone to kiss her, to hold her and she knew the only man in the room who'd do that was naked Tim. "Someone told him what I did, what I traded for all those marbles..."

"Yeah, when's your old lady going to be home so we can fuck her three holes. That's what you said, right? If she don't deliver, then we'll fuck your holes, Timmy and you'll be the school slut!"

"Jesus, Billy. Do you always have to be such a Cretan?" Grand asked.

"What's that? No. Fuck off!" Billy growled back. "Timmy promised his mommy's cunt, ass and mouth...and we believed him. It's his ass if he don't deliver, not to mention this slab of cunt." Billy reached down and slapped the top of Taylor's head.

"Just shut up, will you, Billy?" Grand muttered.

Kam pulled out of Taylor's cunt a ways then shoved back into her stretched hole.

"He's doing you a favor, Tim." Kam muttered. "Your mother will fuck us all if it keeps from getting you butt fucked into next week. She'll give it up to save her baby boy." Kam's voice was tight. He slowly resumed fucking Taylor, then released one leg. The other he put against his chest. Holding her like that, he began to fuck her hard and fast. Her body swung in his strong grasp, his one arm wrapped around her right thigh, suspending her, open, while he fucked her. In moments, Kam pumped more cum into her cunt.

Taylor dangled, her cunt pulsing as Kam came inside it. The feeling of being nearly suspended off the bed distracted her so when he came, she could only "drink" his come with her cunt. She didn't care that her orgasms had stopped and she was just the receptacle for his cum. He filled her and more, so that cum flowed out of her and into the forest of pubic hair, then, when she was drenched there, even onto her lean belly. When Kam ceased coming in her, he pulled out of her cunt and dropped her like a bag of pet feed. She flopped to the bed, her body ground down into goo.

"Good, let's go." Billy muttered. "Timmy you sure Mr. G said that? He'd fix it? I can't have another tardy or I lose another grade letter. I'd be fucked in trig."

"You're fucked anyway, dummy." Guy said.

Billy snarled but didn't argue.

Taylor lay crumpled on the bed, her face buried in the blankets while the guys dressed who had just fucked her. Despite everything, the one thought in her lurid mind was that she'd surely take them in all her holes after Mr. G opened her ass for use. The thought made her tingle between her legs and she wanted someone to fuck her cunt again. The thought made her press her face deeper into the blankets.

The guys trooped out of the room and after the front door of the house banged closed, there was silence. She couldn't tell if she was alone but didn't want to rise up and see if Tim was still there. Then she felt a hand on her hip. Tim's soft hand rolled her onto her back. Very carefully he moved between her legs.

"Tim?" Taylor lifted her head and looked down her smeared and aching body at him. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to clean you." He whispered. He stuck out his tongue and licked at her cunt.

Despite herself, she jumped and a little flare of arousal returned. She felt sick. "Oh god, how can I want this from him?" She stared at him. Tim's eyes remained on hers but then he extended his tongue and licked at the oozing cum on her pussy lips.

"Oh god!" Taylor groaned. She dearly wanted to tell him to stop, to not do that, to lead her to the bath or shower or something but she just couldn't speak. His tongue felt so...comfortable. When he covered her frothy cunt with his mouth and sucked at her, she flopped back and closed her eyes and let him have at her. For nearly half an hour he licked and sucked and kissed her until she felt only his saliva on her. He had to get up and drink water several times but finally he was lying beside her, cuddling against her back.

"Taylor, I'm sorry. That was all my fault."

Taylor pulled into herself a little. She wanted to speak, wanted to point out the obvious, "I came! Finally!" but she didn't. She hugged her arms to her chest and shrank away from him. She felt him peer over her square shoulder. She felt ashamed, and then resentful, that she'd come so often and so hard while being used like...a fuck toy! The idea rattled through her. "I'm a fuck toy!" She whimpered.

"Oh don't say that." Tim pulled at her shoulder. "You're a beautiful woman, sexy as hell and I love you!" He pulled her onto her back and stared down at her. Taylor looked up at him, fearful that he was going to kiss her and she'd have to clock him one. It took her a moment to realize Tim was trying to screw up the courage to say something.

"What is it, Tim?" She asked.

He closed his eyes.

Taylor thought sure he was going to apologize again so was unprepared for what he had so say.

"My mom has to fuck them, Taylor. They will fuck me like a gay boy if she doesn't." He'd have been more convincing that this was a problem if his cock hadn't gotten hard. Taylor rolled full onto her back and pushed Tim away, rising up on her elbows to look at him. She reached down and grasped his hard cock in her hand.

"Jesus, Tim, are you gay? Do you want them to fuck you in the ass?"

"God, no!" Tim pushed her hand a way. "I'm not gay...it's just..." he looked away. When his eyes came back to her, they were calm. "I want her to do it. I want my mother to fuck them all." That statement was strong, the next wasn't. "Because I want her to have sex with me."

"Oh Christ, Tim! Really?" Taylor sat up. "Your are shitting me aren't you?" His face turned crimson. He looked at her.

"Taylor, I need you to tell her...you know...what Billy said. She'll do it, for me. I know she will. But I can't be the one asking her, telling her what will happen to me. You have to."

Taylor was stunned. But then she had the image of her own mother fucking Mr. G, sucking the cock that had just been in her daughter...and seeming to relish it.

"Why would I do that?" She said, just to say something.

"Because Mr. G will tell you to if you don't do it because I told you to." Tim whispered. "Mr. G said you are now my girlfriend and...and...I'm going to protect you but he still gets to use your body. I have to clean you up. You know...I have to..." He touched her between her legs, but she didn't really feel it.

Taylor laid a finger against his lips. It felt curiously intimate, erotic and then disappointing.

"Don't say it. What's wrong with you?" She asked. It was a rhetorical question but that wasn't apparent.

"I love you, Taylor." Tim said earnestly past her finger, staring into her eyes. Then he kissed her mouth. The next thing she knew she was on her her back and he was between her legs. When he entered her she barely responded but he fucked her anyway. She lay under him, his head beside hers, his hips pumped up and down between her legs. She lifted one foot and cocked it on his bouncing ass. Tim fucked her, thrusting his cock into her until, in a remarkably short time, he came inside her again.

She wondered vaguely if he was going to eat that out of her cunt.

"Taylor, Mom is arriving home Friday night."

"Jesus, Timmy, you said Thursday, then Saturday, now Friday! Which is it?" Taylor felt the clarity in her mind and it irritated her.

Tim shrugged.

"She keeps changing her mind. I told her she needs to be her Saturday but not why. They'll fuck my ass if she's not here to fuck them Saturday. She will have to be here for them to fuck on Saturday. You have to convince her. Make her understand...somehow." Tim whispered in her ear, not lifting up to look at her.

Taylor wanted to push him off of her but his weight, the puddled coverage of her body by his body felt strangely good, comforting even. She lay under him feeling his weight and its effect on her breathing that was to make her pant, as though she were excited...and then she was. The connection startled her.

"Taylor?" Tim whispered. "Do you love me?"

Her first reaction was to snarl some rejection. She swallowed that reaction when she realized she had been commanded to love him. She gave her shoulders a little shrug. She couldn't imagine that he wouldn't feel the indifference in her shrug and understand her intent. Tim rose up, his face crinkled with hurt, his eyes all glassy with pending tears of heartbreak. She put a hand to the side of his face and gave it a little rub...okay, it was a caress.

"Yes Timmy, I love you." She whispered just to stave off whatever crumpled reaction he'd offer her for her cruelty. Something else happened; a sensation flushed through her and she barely recognized it, barely understood what she was experiencing. The feeling that suffused her body felt just like what she'd always imagined love would be like. She felt confusion because she surely couldn't love Tim Stanton...could she? Then she understood, she was doing what Mr. G, her Master had commanded her to do. She was making Tim master of her heart. "Oh god," she thought, "he can command even that of me!" Her body responded and she shivered under Tim's weight. "Yes, yes, I love you, Timmy." She whispered, feeling the desperate need to please her Master. The confusion of having two masters twisted her and she liked it.

Tim's face immediately lit up and he kissed her softly at first but then with increasing ardor. She felt his cock rouse again and he was hard in moments. The kiss even touched her. She felt her pussy clench a little and a comfortable thrill went through her body. In the next moment though Taylor was thinking of Mrs. Stanton eating her pussy. That thrill shot through her like Mr. G had touched her cunt. She groaned, suddenly knowing what she was going to do.

"What's the matter?" Tim asked releasing her lips. It was in that moment that Taylor felt how nice it was to be kissed and fucked at the same time, even if his cock didn't even come close to reaching bottom. When she put her hand to his face, he came, again. One thing Tim didn't lack was cum and the delivery system necessary to put it into her cunt. Making her cum was beyond him though. The satisfaction from making him cum, that he provided her in profusion and it surprised her how satisfying it was. Watching the shadow of orgasm flutter on his face gave Taylor an utterly unfamiliar feeling in her chest. She did that. She made him cum moments after he entered her. She made him hard. She thrilled him to the point that he wanted her again and again.

That feeling suffused her and she named it, satisfaction. It wasn't sexual, it was something else and for that feeling, she owed him something. Her next thought was of Mrs. Stanton and what Tim wanted her to do. She groaned and her pussy pulsed around his now flaccid cock.

"Yes, okay, Tim. I'll try to convince your mother to fuck all of our friends, the adults you owe...for me." She smiled then, a sort of satisfaction in it. "It's the least I can do for my boyfriend." She said.

Tim kissed her, hard.

The fact his kiss didn't arouse Taylor surely could be simply chalked up to her exhaustion. He cleaned up and went back to school himself and Taylor slide into a sullied sleep, dreamless and deep, buoyed by Tim's insistence that he'd give her a proper bath on his return later that afternoon. She woke to the sound of her phone before he arrived. She answered it to find Mr. G's voice.

"Taylor, it's time." He said.

Taylor's pussy flooded at the sound of her name in his tone.

"Time for what." She asked, groggy but then realizing she'd elided the all important word soon enough to add it. "Sir?" Making the sentence into a proper question.

"To come back to school. Are you in love?" Mr. G sounded amused, like he knew he was asking something silly, so much so that it was ridiculous. So when she responded with a congruent affirmative, his reaction was one of surprise.

"Oh yes, sir. I am falling in love with Tim Stanton as you instructed. He's very sweet, like lilac tea."

"Lilac tea? That has no taste...oh, yes, I see." Mr. G chuckled. "Well, this is a surprise, Taylor, I truly thought you'd resist me more on this matter." He sounded both pleased and suspicious.

"I'm surprised too, sir, but honestly, I've never felt this from anyone, ever. I think I was always so...prickly? No one ever had the chance to be sweet to me!" She laughed, her voice rasped, still dry from an afternoon of sleep and the bout of being used that preceded it. Her throat burned where the cocks had penetrated it with their velvet knurls.

"Well, you come to school tomorrow but you come directly to my office. Your ass training begins, you understand?"

"Yes, sir." She whispered. Her ass tightened in reaction to being singled out for attention. She wanted to ask what "ass training" meant but something kept her silent, another new experience for her.

"I've arranged for a little demonstration for you...to help you understand the goal and the eventual skill you will exhibit for me." Mr. G chuckled. "I think you'll appreciate it." Even he had no idea of the impact of his demonstration on Taylor.

Tim arrived and spent an hour washing the encrusted cum from Taylor's lank body, then, surprisingly, massaged her for another hour before fixing them a very nice meal. That he could massage her for an hour was surprising, explained mostly by the dripping nature of his massage, more of a caress than a massage but still it soothed her, like the sensations were painted on her naked skin with feathers dipped in oil.

Tim fucked her four times that night. She lay under him, letting her mind wander as he rubbed himself inside her, coming often and quickly. She never once approached being aroused by his attention but instead felt a curious sense of affection for him, much like he was still administering the massage and with much the same comforting effect. His fucking soothed her rather than arousing her and that he didn't notice or noticing, didn't care, made the experience all the more puzzling but finally satisfying. By the fourth time he entered her, she felt the thrill of his desire for her and when he kissed her, she actually kissed him back.

Morning found him licking her cunt and even that failed to arouse her, much...instead igniting a longing to be actually fucked by an actual cock. She knew it was foolish to hope Mr. G would fuck her but the idea stuck in her mind and throbbed there even while she sat in the outer office waiting for him to see her. When Tim arrived, she was surprised. When Nicole Saunders arrived with a woman who could only be described as her mother because the resemblance was so striking, Taylor got uneasy. When Mr. G opened the door and gestured them all into the office, she was mortified and upset.

"Taylor, it is time to train you ass. Unlike your cunt and mouth, the ass needs to be dealt with a little differently. Tenderly. Carefully. Size matters much more than even with a woman's mouth when it comes to the ass. You can be damaged by letting some heedless prick be rammed into your ass and we can't have that. So, my dear, you are going to be trained and training needs, well it needs a routine, a process. To help, though, I have asked Pam and Nicole to aid us...you see, Pam is something of an expert in training the ass. That may seem surprising since she doesn't have a cock of her own but just as the C student in trig may make the better teacher, she is sensitive to the ways of the ass and how to initiate it into penetration of a cock."

Mr. G sounded so officious, it made Taylor a little nervous, particularly when it dawned on her that he was trying to impress the woman.

"Pam? Please."

Pam Saunders stood up and turned to her daughter. "Nicole, assume the position, please."

Nicole immediately stood and moved to the end of Mr. G's desk and hiked herself up onto it. Her short legs meant her waist was below the edge of the desk so when she bent over it, her toes left the floor and dangled. Pam opened her large purse and took out three objects, lining them up on Nicole's back.

"Come here, Taylor slut." Pam said, speaking the words easily. Hearing them from this woman made Taylor flinch but she still stood and moved to where she could see what was on Nicole's back. "These are butt plugs, a set designed for training the ass. Nicole has been trained with them for some time and has reached the point that wearing one is both a pleasure and very natural. She enjoys the sensation, don't you dear?" Pam touched her manicured fingers to her daughter's shoulder.

"Yes, Mother." Nicole answer meekly.

The tone in the girl's voice startled Taylor. Nicole did not exemplify meekness.

"Taylor, please pull down my daughter's panties and expose her asshole please." Pam Saunders voice was plastic and smooth but Taylor found herself obeying immediately. She ran her hands up Nicole's strong, stout legs and found the girl's panties, plain, white, cotton briefs. She pulled them down Nicole's thighs clear to her knees. Taylor felt a thrill run through her, and her pussy clenched. The very fact that she was suddenly aroused embarrassed her and she wanted the others to know both things but could think of no way to exhibit it, so she looked at Tim. He was staring at Nicole's exposed ass.

"Spread my daughter's ass, please, Taylor."

Taylor did, using both hands on the adult girl's butt cheeks to expose her asshole.

"My daughter does not need lube. She enjoys being penetrated dry. It hurts, Taylor, a lot but Nicole can take it, can't you, dear?"

"Yes, Mother." Nicole sighed, her voice a dry papery whisper. The woman nodded, satisfaction in her prim demeanor.

"Taylor, select the larger of the plugs...I have a set for you and we'll begin with the smallest and use lube, but for now, you need to see how they work and how the body responds." For a moment, Taylor didn't move, not registering that the woman had spoken to her nor understanding precisely what was being asked of her. When Mrs. Saunders picked up the larger of the plugs and offered it to her, Taylor blinked and looked up at the woman.

"Take the plug, Taylor," Mr. G said softly. Taylor did so automatically. Some small part of her noted how automatic her response to Mr. G's voice had been. She felt both astonished...and thrilled. "Apply the point to Nicole's little rosebud. Nicole, pull your ass open for Taylor." Nicole settled onto her chest, extended her hands behind her and, after moving her skirt up onto her waist, grasped her ass cheeks and pulled them open, exposing her asshole to the room. She sniffed a little as she did so. Pam spoke softly.

"Put the point of the plug to the sphincter and push...gently because she's not lubed and you can hurt her...well, it will hurt. I mean it will do damage if you aren't careful and if you damage my daughter, I'd have to damage you and we don't want both of you unable to sit for two weeks do we...so just apply gentle but steady pressure."

Taylor hesitated but when no one else moved or spoke, her performance instincts kicked in and she focused on the instructions. Coaching is one skill but the ability to be coached is another and equally important. She replayed the instructions in her mind and did as Mrs. Saunders indicated. She touched the tip of the huge butt plug to Nicole's asshole. To her amazement, the sphincter moved, relaxing and opening. Nicole's hands gripped the fine swells of her ass cheeks, keeping them pulled away from her ass hole.

"Notice how she can consciously relax her sphincter? She knows resisting is futile and will be punished, don't you, Nicole?"

"Yes, Mother." Nicole whispered.

1...34567...12