A Full Service Maid or Two? Ch. 05

Story Info
Two maids serve a sadistic client and owner.
3.8k words
4.55
5.1k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Full Service Maid or 2? Ch 5

It is strongly recommended that you read the preceding chapters to fully appreciate this latest chapter as it is a direct continuation of the previous chapter.

Synopsis to date: For those that don't read the preceding chapters, or to refresh those who were reading before my sabbatical: My girlfriend was upset with the cleanliness of my apartment and recommended her cleaning service. Two Asian ladies showed up a young lady, Jade, and her aunt, Mai. To my shock I learned that they preferred to clean naked. The Jade became my live in maid and fucktoy. Mai missed the sex with me and I agreed that she could have Friday through noon Sunday with me while Jade was elsewhere locked in chastity. Jade couldn't wait and came back early intruding on Mai's time but leading to an incredible double fuck scene. This chapter picks up at that point.

After a sensuous round of licking, sucking and fucking with both Mai and Jade, I laid there content holding both with their heads lying on my shoulders. I must have fallen asleep I woke up to the faces of two beautiful Asian girls kissing and licking my cock, trying to bring it back to life. As they started to succeed, I had a devious thought.

I got their attention and I started to explain the rules of my devious game. "Each of you get thirty seconds sucking my cock. Then it is the other ones turn for thirty seconds. Whoever gets the mouthful of cum is the winner. The loser gets the chastity belt and the large plug for the rest of the day. Each of you pick a number between 1 and ten, whichever gets closer to the number I'm thinking gets to go first."

Mai picked five and Jade picked seven. I didn't really have a number, so I picked Mai to go first. I set my watch to show seconds and told Mai, "Start."

Mai wasted no time, she took my cock straight into her throat and started working her throat, tongue and lips. At thirty seconds I called time and Jade pushed Mai off my cock and took it deep until she gagged. Jade is new to deep throating and can do it, but she can't rush it. On the other hand, feeling Jade's throat gag on my cock felt great. Jades second attempt pushed my cock into her throat, and she started humming around my cock, which felt amazing. This contest wasn't going to last as long as I had hoped.

My cock went back and forth three more times with each using every trick in their repertoire before I unloaded into Mai's mouth. Mai proudly showed me her mouth full of my cum and I told her to share. She pushed Jade over onto her back and let the cum flow down into Jade's open mouth. I watched the two of them kissing, trading the cum back and forth, before finally swallowing. Jade pushed Mai out of the way and sucked my cock into her mouth to lick and suck it clean.

Jade started to protest wearing the belt again, but I reminded her that she was intruding into Mai's time, and it was Mai who had convinced me to remove it earlier. I attached the vibrating egg to the chastity belt and pushed that into Jade's cunt, and once I had the belt completely fastened into place, lubed and inserted the large plug into her ass.

I saw the shorts and crop top that Jade had worn to the park the day before and I announced that we were going for a walk in the park. Fortunately, Jade had two pairs of running shoes at my place and as she found them and a fresh outfit for herself, I took the shorts and rubbed ginger oil into the crotch seam. I gave the shorts and crop top to Mai to wear; Jade needed a longer top for the belt not to show. As I expected the crop top almost covered Mai's tits with just a hint showing. I also rigged a second set of chain connected clamps with a weight in the middle for Mai's tits and grabbed the one Jade had worn for her. The weight swung with every step they took, pulling on the clover clamps pinching their nipples.

Jade complained about the butt plug, so I pulled it out, added a bit more lube and a big dollop of ginger oil before reinserting it. I put both ladies on leashes and we headed for the park. We weren't halfway there before the ginger started to work and both ladies started fidgeting. By now their nipples were also screaming. Saturday in the park was more crowded so I took the leashes off both collars.

I decided to be merciful to their nipples, so we didn't jog, though both ladies seemed to be in a hurry to get relief from both the oil and their abused nipples. We took the same route as last time, up the hill to the shelter house, and were surprised that among the group at the shelter house were two of the college track team that Jade had attracted and talked to yesterday.

Seeing Jade brought them right over to where we were resting. At first, they were confused between Jade and Mai, especially since Mai had on Jade's outfit from yesterday. They both thanked me for saying nice things about them to the coach yesterday, it got them out of trouble when the coach thought they were harassing Jade.

Both Jade and Mai were squirming with the ginger in their sensitive areas, which the boys misinterpreted as something else. Both were soon showing obvious bulges in their shorts.

I pointed to the obvious bulges and said, "Girls, look what you did, shame on you. Gentlemen, please come down the trail a short bit and I'm sure my girls will gladly relieve your problem, and blue balls."

I motioned for Jade and Mai to follow me, the two track boys looked at each other, shrugged and followed us. About a hundred feet from the shelter house was a group of bushes that hid an area from both the shelter house and the trail. I pointed and each lady grabbed one of the boys by the hand and led them behind the bushes. About ten minutes later, the four of them reemerged, all with big smiles and both girls with drops of cum at the corner of their mouths. The boys thanked me profusely, and headed back for the shelter house while the girls were anxious to get back to the condo for some relief from the ginger oil and the swinging weight and clamps abusing their nipples.

Back home, I removed Jade's plug and Mai helped her do two soap and one saltwater enemas, and Jade helped Mai in the bath to help Mai's irritation. I heard multiple muffled screams as the clamps were removed. Both came out of the bathroom wearing their heels, cuffs and collars with abused nipples standing proud.

Mai indicated that she needed to leave soon. I told her to lay face down on the bed with both pillows under her hips. I pulled Jade to me for a kiss and then to her knees to lick and suck me hard. Once hard, I lubed my cock and Mai's ass and gave her a goodbye fuck which had her moaning almost continually until I came hard deep in her ass. Jade gave me a big grin and handed me one of the largest plugs we have, already lubed and ready for Mai's ass. Mai moaned loudly until the widest part of the plug passed her ring and her ass sucked it in.

I put Mai over the horse and gave her the same ten swats with the paddle that Jade gets before she leaves each morning, before allowing her to dress and remove her cuffs. Both Jade and I gave her nice long deep kisses before I swatted her ass out the door, until next Friday.

I pulled Jade to her knees to clean Mai's ass off my cock. As soon as she finished, she immediately began rubbing up against me expecting that now Mai was gone, she would be released from the chastity belt. When I told her "No" she got snippy, so I strapped her down on the horse, lubed her plug again with ginger oil and reinserted it deep into her ass. That resulted in the need to add the gag to stop the whining. I added the nipple clamps on her abused nipples, just because.

I grabbed a cold beer out of the refrigerator and settled back to watch the ballgame and watch Jade writhe on the horse. I waited a couple innings before crouching beside her and asked if she could be a good girl now. She vigorously shook her head yes.

I released her from the horse, removed the gag, reattached the nipple clamps, hooked her wrist cuffs behind her and attached her leash. She slid off the horse and crawled behind me back to my chair. I dropped my shorts and used the leash to pull her closer to my cock. She immediately got the message and started licking and sucking my cock and balls. I was torn between continuing to watch my close ball game or Jade's pleading, adoring eyes. Jade taking me into her throat and showing me new muscle control tricks while she hummed around my cock finally won the day and I watched her work my cock, never breaking eye contact until she felt me start to cum and withdrew to catch it in her mouth, and then paint her face with the rest of my cum.

She looked very proud of herself as she smiled and cleaned my cock, then wiped my cum from her face and sucked her fingers clean. I pulled her into my lap for a kiss and felt her squirm and squeal as I slowly pulled, twisted, and then removed each nipple clamp.

Jade apologized for being snippy and whining, so I removed the plug from her ass and sent her crawling to the bathroom to flush the oil out of her rectum. She started to pout when I didn't remove the chastity belt, but one look at the plug still in my hand squelched that. I was toying with the idea of just enjoying her oral and anal skills and sending her to class still locked in the chastity belt. I decided that would be her punishment if she made a fuss about it again.

Jade soon crawled back to me, knelt at my feet, thanked me for removing the plug and letting her flush the burning oil out of her ass. She snuggled into my crotch, kissing and licking my cock and gently sucking my balls into her mouth for a tongue bath. The kind of apology I can easily accept.

I decided to go out for Sunday dinner, I told Jade to get dressed to please me. I grabbed a pair of chinos and a Hawaiian shirt out of my closet. On a whim I called Sarah, who had introduced me to the maids, and invited her to join us. Jade came out with a cheongsam mini dress, slit high enough that her lack of anything under it but the belt was obvious. I removed her wrist and ankle cuffs but left her leather Jade collar on, I lubed and pushed a medium sized plug with a wide neck into her ass, making sure it was ready later.

We had just been seated in the restaurant when Sarah arrived. Sarah is my long time fuck buddy whose complaints about the cleanliness of my condo led to my Asian service maids. Jade and Sarah had a long discussion about my use of the chastity belt on Jade. Sarah thought it was hilarious that Jade couldn't get any release while I was railing Mai all day and night. Jade, not so much.

As we were having a nice Italian Ice for dessert, Sarah announced that she had brought her strap-on. It was clear that she was thinking of double teaming Jade. I quickly had a better idea.

When we got back to the condo, Sarah was admiring the horse and said that she had never been on one before. I had her slip off her sundress; I wasn't too surprised to find nothing underneath it and had her mount the horse. To let her get a feel for it I strapped her arms, legs and waist to the horse and blindfolded her.

Once she got the feel for being restrained, she started asking me to quit messing around and fuck her. I had other ideas. I, removed Jade's dress, released the chastity belt, and fit the strap-on to Jade, I had to punch a couple more holes in a strap to get it tight. I started playing with Sarah's cunt which was already quite wet, and then started working two and then three fingers of lube into her ass. While I have enjoyed Sarah's ass before it isn't one of her favorite things.

Sarah started complaining that I was lubing her ass while what she wanted was me in her cunt. I lined Jade's strap-on up with Sarah's cunt and pushed Jade's ass to slowly sink the dildo all the way in. Sarah let out a contented sigh, and I started moving Jade's hips slowly fucking Sarah with the strap on.

Once Jade got the hang of the strap-on and had a nice rhythm going, I stepped around, pulled Sarah's head up using a handful of hair and stuck my cock deep in her mouth. Sarah was startled and bucked against her restraints for a moment or two before realizing what I had done, and it wasn't me in her cunt. Her moan around my cock in her throat told me all I needed to know to proceed.

I stayed in the slow rhythm that I had set up with Jade for a little bit and then motioned for her to pick up the pace. Jade started to go faster and harder and I kept up with her new pace in Sarah's mouth and throat. With the faster pace it wasn't too long before Sarah went rigid, moaned loudly around my cock and came hard.

We kept double team fucking her until the waves crashing through Sarah subsided and I signaled to Jade, and we switched ends. Jade gave Sarah a mouthful of the strap-on coated with Sarah's squirt and juices, while I wet my cock in her wet cunt. Jade followed my cue and went slow, and not very deep in Sarah's mouth, while I went slow and deep in her cunt.

As soon as Sarah started to moan again, I pulled out of her cunt and went into her well lubed ass in one long slow push. I couldn't tell from the sound that Sarah made around the strap-on in her mouth whether it was pleasure or a protest, but either way I kept slowly fucking her ass and felt her body respond. As her body responded I started fucking her ass harder and faster. It looked like Jade was essentially letting Sarah give the strap-on a blow job. She wasn't doing much movement and wasn't going deep at all with the device. I blew my load deep in her ass, I could hear her moan, but she very rarely comes from anal.

I switched ends with Jade again, letting Sarah clean my cum and her ass off my cock while Jade cleaned up the cum seeping out of Sarah's ass. As Sarah finished cleaning my cock she smiled and said, "Is that all you got?"

To show her what else I had, I took my paddle and turned her ass a bright cherry red. I told Jade to sit in my chair and when I released Sarah from the horse, I led her crawling over to Jade using her hair as a leash.

I told her, "Jade was nice enough to help double team your ass. Show her your appreciation."

Sarah attacked Jade's cunt with great relish and enthusiasm. It helped that I still had a fistful of her hair, and whenever she started to slack off, a paddle to her cherry red ass seemed to renew her efforts. I watched until I saw Jade go rigid and spray all over Sarah's face and tits.

Sarah sat back on her heels, smiling and said, "Thank you both for an exciting Sunday evening, but I really have to go work on something for the office in the morning."

Still holding a handful of hair, I grabbed her dress and forced her to crawl to my front door where I handed her the sundress, swatted her cherry red ass into the hallway, and closed the door.

Jade met me halfway across the room with a big hug and kiss saying, "I finally have you to myself." She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her over to my chair and sat,

Jade said, "I don't like sharing you but that was fun."

"Oh, so you enjoyed he belt?" I teased.

"No, fucking Sarah with the strap-on. I've never done that before. Can I fuck Mai next week?" Jade asked with noticeable enthusiasm.

I laughed, "We will see, no promises. The question is do I send you to class tomorrow in the belt?"

That question got me a deep kiss and Jade's butt squirming and moving in my lap, working to distract me from the question. It worked and I carried Jade into the bedroom and threw her on the bed, before landing on top of her before rolling us over with Jade on top. Jade slid down between my legs and put on a great showing of her love of my cock, kissing, licking and sucking my cock and balls, always maintaining eye contact searching for my look of approval and appreciation. I also easily read the "Please fuck me Sir." In her look.

I finally relented and motioned for her to come up and ride me. She quickly scrambled up, threw a leg over my hips, lined up my cock an sank slowly its entire length until she was sitting on me. She wasted no time before starting to roll her hips as she slowly rose till my cock was barely in her cunt and then smiling and dropping rapidly onto my pubic bone. Each time she hit bottom a squeak and a moan came out of her throat. I reached up and grabbed both of Jade's nipples, pinched them and just held them in place as her movements first pulled them down and then up each time she rose and fell. She leaned forward to try to take the pressure off, but I simply pulled back to keep them taut and added a twist to add sensation. Twisting her nipples made the moan continuous.

I felt her cunt start twitching even before her orgasm hit her. It hit hard. Her cunt grabbed my cock even tighter her back arched and something between a moan and a scream came out of her throat. As she started to come down, I twisted her nipples hard the other direction and it set her off again. The squeeze on my cock sent me off with her and my cock spasmed repeatedly shooting deep in her cunt.

Jade collapsed down on top of me and kept softly saying, "Thank you Master, thank you Master, Thank you for fucking me."

I held her tight, drifting in and out of sleep. I felt Jade slip out of my arms and soon felt her warm wet mouth cleaning my cock and balls. She laid her head on my stomach and kept gently licking and sucking my cock as I drifted off to deeper sleep.

The same licking and sucking woke me up the next morning. Once Jade saw I was awake and watching she made quite an impression showing off her newly acquired deep throat ability. Feeling her throat work the head of my cock was simply amazing. It wasn't long before I unloaded down her throat. Jade gave me a big smile and then licked and sucked my cock clean.

Jade has a fetish, once she drained my balls, she resumed sucking on my cock until I released my bladder and she swallowed it all, never spilling a drop. As always, she finished by again cleaning my cock and kissing the tip.

"Thank you, Sir, for allowing me to serve you." Was her standard morning greeting after she completely drained me.

She crawled up, rested her head on my chest and cuddled under my arm. "What are we doing today, Master? she asked.

"Well very soon you are heading to the shower while I fix my breakfast and your coffee. After that I'm putting you on the horse for your morning paddling then sending you to classes, while I shower and go to a meeting on the big project. Once we are both home, we may do some shopping.

Hearing the word shopping got Jade all excited. I pulled her out of bed with her nipples then swatted her ass to get her moving towards the shower.

I was sitting eating my breakfast when Jade crawled to the kitchen and grabbed her meager breakfast. She immediately started asking questions wanting to know more about the mentioned shopping trip. I didn't respond and when she kept asking, I finally told her, "That is five more in your morning spanking, one more question and you will also be wearing the belt to school today."

Jade was quiet the rest of the way through my breakfast. I realized that Jade is even cuter when she is pouting. I put her on the horse and gave her the usual morning swats plus the five extras, for all the questions, there was a bit more firmness to the extra five and all five got a squeal out of Jade.

Jade had long realized that protesting the clothes I selected for her to wear to class was pointless. She gave me a look but said nothing. A thin white shirt, a mid-thigh plaid skirt, a thong and low heels was not the normal coed clothing choice, but I loved the look on Jade. I also liked the fact that it reminded her all day long as she sat in that short skirt without being permitted to cross her legs that she was owned.

She grabbed her book bag and gave me a kiss as she left for the day, as I sat back recalling a most memorable weekend.