All Comments on 'A Fun Drive Home'

by Erosfan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganover 3 years ago
Enjoyable ride

Love reading about new adventures and how couples keep things fresh, very hot and can't wait to take a "ride".

ErosfanErosfanover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks Mark. I will post more along the lines of this genre. Your kind words are appreciated.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

5 stars for your first story. It was good. I like loving wife cfnm and DS stories. The set up feels like there should be more episodes. Looking forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh I remember now. It’s this one. Yes I enjoyed it. Thanks for the 📝 L O

FatWillySTLFatWillySTLover 3 years ago

Great story, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This ...

... is precisely why CFNM is the ultimate in eroticism - naked - exhibited - controlled by someone! And the feeling of fear of being seen! Well done Sir - this story is my precise dream! (I had to undress before reading it again)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
love driving naked too

great story! Hope you write some more soon.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Sounds like Dee was so much fun to be around, oh that we all could experience a woman who pushes our buttons without being domineering. Reading your profile, sorry to see she is no longer with you. All the best and thanks for your stories.

KitschshamanKitschshamanalmost 3 years ago

Well done. I've had a similar experience (though not as thoroughly exciting as your story) and will remember it as long as I live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is what CFNM is all about ...

Again: Standing naked in a window getting a hand job from her and not knowing who might pass by and watch.

She and I in the woods and not knowing who might come along.

Seeing the School Mistress, getting caught by her reading her magazines, asked to strip, getting spanked and never knowing who might come into her office during her handjob.

Please many more of those ... !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosfan@Erosfan
I'm an older widower. I'm finally on a good path and I enjoy Literotica almost every day. I love CFNM and have had a couple of wonderful experiences with it. I have met a widow that seems to enjoy my kinks and even encourages me to act on my fantasies.