A Fun Lunch Break

Story Info
Just telling you what will happen on a fun lunch break.
1.8k words
3.95
9.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starts with a trip to Hilton for lunch. Of course, it has to be a suite with the whirlpool tub. Once you walk in the door and drop your bag I walk behind you and lightly hold both arms just enough to keep you from turning around. I can feel you fighting to turn around a little, almost confused as to why you can't. I slowly go up your arms enough to brush your hair away from your neck and ear.

"You are going to have to do as I say while we are here."

There is an instant reluctance because that goes against every grain of your being and you are just silent for a few seconds until you slowly nod.

I can feel your heart beating a little faster while also starting to relax.

I slowly caress down your arms again and then over your back to slowly unzip your dress and let it fall to the floor. Then I slowly walk you over to the bed and have you lay down on your stomach.

I lay next to you and just trace one hand slowly up your arm until I reach your shoulder and then slowly began to rub your shoulders. After a few moments then it is back down the other arm and to each finger then back up again. It's just enough to make you wonder would it be enough to just lay and enjoy this or do you want this to lead to more. It seems so relaxing and you have not had to give up any control which you know will not be easy.

I can sense a little of your guard letting down as you continue to enjoy the attention you are receiving. Then there is the realization you are brought back to the moment by fingers lightly trailing down your leg after just barely touching your panty-clad bottom. It causes a quick breath intake and it is starting to make you accept where this is likely to go.

The touch continues down your thigh slowly and lingers at the back of your knee causing you to tense from your waist to your toes. To get you to relax again I massage your calf slowly, making sure to stay at a soothing, deep pace. After a few seconds, the clinching of your legs is alleviated and you began to relax into the bed again with a slight smile on your face. Massaging your calf leads to tracing your whole right leg slowing all the way to your toes and then massage your right foot, which seems petite in my hands. The ensuing path back up the right leg seems to bring an increased level of tension as fingers trail from ankle to the calf, to knee, and back up the right thigh all the way to the very edge of your right cheek. Your leg is almost twitching with anticipation as fingers trace slowly towards the outside of your leg and back to the inside of your thigh as it inches towards your moistening slit but never touches. Instead, it is the beginning of massaging your left thigh which causes an almost inaudible sound that can only be interpreted as relief and frustration at the same time.

A similar sequence of events occurs that includes massaging your left thigh, tickling the back of your knee, kneading your calf, and massaging your foot. From the foot, it goes back to your calf and I can sense that what was once relaxing is now starting to have a different effect. The tickling behind your knee was once causing a slight smile is now forcing you to almost bite your lip. Slightly higher on your thigh is now causing an involuntary reaction you are even unaware of that includes tensing your leg muscles and slightly spreading your legs. I notice this and trace up your hips and just rub your back for a few moments. I unhook your bra but do not remove it and continue rubbing your back and pay attention to your arms and shoulders again and then back down your backagain. I trace the line of your panties and after a minute of teasing by seeing how close I can go without touching your pleasure button, I tell you to roll over. You roll over slowly and I am not sure if you are resisting doing what you are told or just rolling over.

Now that you are on your back you seem unsure of whether to look at me or close your eyes. I match your gaze until you decide it is ok to close them as I start at your arms again, paying attention to each finger until I get to your forearm and then eventually making it up to your shoulder. After some time on your shoulder then up your cheeks, lightly caressing your ears, and then massaging your scalp. Fingers trail across the very top of your bra that is just resting on your chest. It causes you to hold your breath for a second and one finger slides just under the top of the cup. I go to your other shoulder and down that arm which allows you to start breathing again. After giving your arm some more attention I slowly lower the straps from your bra from your shoulders and down both arms leaving your breasts covered and then dragging several fingers down your belly causing another large intake of air. I trace your panty line again until focusing on your right thigh. With thumbs kneading your thigh a finger accidentally touches between your legs causing every muscle to tighten. Working down your thigh a little then back up to slowly pull your panties down as you hesitantly lift your hips with your eyes still closed. Focus is now placed on your left thigh. As your thigh is massaged I can feel the heat emanating from your now bare pussy. Though it is not touched the close proximity has made you more aware and even wetter.

"Spread your legs and rub your nipples," in an authoritative voice.

It startles you but you slowly follow the instruction. As your legs spread your knees begin to lift. Just to be sure you are present in the moment I lightly scratch the inside of your legs as they lift, causing a slight sigh and moan you were unable to contain. I slowly inch towards the ultimate goal while also blowing lightly on your legs.

"Rub your clit in a slow circle."

The touch is obviously much more intense than you expected as you actually seem to not be able to touch without involuntarily jerking. The massage has all your nerves on full alert and it doesn't appear that it will take too long to get you shaking watching you.

"Keep the slow circles going until I say otherwise"

You lift your head and open your eyes briefly to see that this was not a joke and truly was a demand. It's almost a pleading look you give before lowering your head and closing your eyes again. The slow circles continue and knees are slowly fluttering involuntarily.

Your breathing is beginning to quicken your breathing and maintaining a steady pace is obviously getting a little harder.

"Squeeze both of your nipples and then give your clit a 5-second squeeze as well."

Again your head lifts, this time much faster and much more surprised"

"Remember, you will do as I say while we are here."

There is a true battle going on inside of you now. A decision is going to have to be made. Are you going to stick to your word, or are you going to fight it because of being out of your comfort zone? I hold your gaze as you are vacillating about what path to follow and you subconsciously continue the slow circles. Though only seconds it feels like an eternity as you stop the circles, lick your finger and squeeze both nipples. Then you slowly make your way back to your clit and give it a nice long squeeze and give an exaggerated exhale.

"If you do as I say I can promise that you will have a very enjoyable time. If you don't believe you are ready for this then you will have to tell me. No, let me correct myself, you will have to ask me to set up the scene again."

You have to decide how you want to proceed...

There no denying that a slow circle over your clit is enjoyable but are you willing to admit and continue to show that? And if you decide that you are not willing to show it right now, are you sure you don't want this scene to continue. You know that if you don't listen to this instruction you may not get to enjoy a similar scene without having to ask. You will probably be forced to almost beg to recreate it. That would be even harder than taking direction and would force you to admit how much you really enjoyed taking the direction and the results as well. After all of the contemplation, the slow circles are started again realizing that you are starting to accept that though it is a path you have not traveled before, it has shown to be an enjoyable one.

It is not being lost on you the effect that the slow circles are having, without even mentioning the squeezes or the entire scene in general. Your breath is becoming a little ragged.

"To make this easier, give yourself 5 slow circles, and then you may do whatever it takes to get you to the finish line."

This brings up another dilemma as there is no doubt you want to get to that point of release. But with the way this has all gone, now doing as you're told will be giving up the control that you did not want to lose. But the need is very real.

"Count out the circles"

"One."

This is not how I saw this day playing out

"Two."

Still keeping eye contact and realizing that being watched is making this even more of a turn-on than you expected

"Three."

Your left leg is starting to shake a little and you are feeling your chest become more flush.

"Four."

Now it is turning into an internal battle to not cum before you hit

"Fiiiivvvvveeee'."

The slow circle has turned into a much more urgent rubbing as your toes begin to curl and you begin to sit it and then fall back down on the bed.

"Aah, oh goddddd!"

Now laying there, eyes closed trying to catch your breath I can see there is conflict again. An incredible time but not how you expected it to go. As I pick up your panties, "I will be keeping this as a reminder. I am sure it should make the rest of your day better as well. Now you have something to keep you remembering the moment." I start to walk to the door but look back one more time and with a wink "I can't wait to hear if this helped you refocus for work or not. And I didn't even try to get the tip in."