All Comments on 'A Funny Thing Happened...'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 2 years ago

where is the horror?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the horror part was a written orgy invitation? I have no problem aside from the fact that I didn’t really see a story here. I thought it was an actually excellent premise to build a story on that could be really interesting but it didn’t get to that point.

tam30173tam30173about 2 years ago

So not trying to sound rude but what's the story? Or is there a software issue and some pages not showing up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The horror was actually taking the time to read it thinking it was going somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unique, well written and creative. I do wish it really went somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I beg to differ. I quite like the idea of swapping around a Church group. You could pull car keys out of the font.

Of course it would necessarily mix the ages up a bit, which could be nice.

You'd need the participants to be the type to look after themselves.

A bit of grey hair isn't a problem, but who wants to snog a lover only to reach between her legs and find she is as dry as sandpaper.

It could result in a few unexpected babies even.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two stars for being in wrong category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...