All Comments on 'A Game between Friends Pt. 02'

by mysteryman222

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Losets

A game that has no winners.

Bimike43Bimike43over 4 years ago
Good story MysteryMan! .

BUT......You seem that stupid, anonymouse This is a forum for fiction ...do you know what that means? FOLKS LIKE YOU FASCINATE ME... to read a long multi chapter story...then post silly comments and insults Same to you 26’er dude.

shareher4funshareher4funover 4 years ago
This is how it’s done

Great story, keep’m cuming!

Don’t sweat the guys who leave childish comments because they jerk off to your story and then freak out when realizing they want to be cuckholded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fun story with hot sex. That’s what I’m here for. I look forward to more.

If I wanted the reality of the day I’d be watching the 6:00 news.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks Mystery, it was interesting, and I enjoyed it. Good job on writing sex scenes, and thanks for keeping.it real by writing hubby as having qualms about each step of the way.

I hope you introduce a bit of tension or problem, such as one spouse getting too romantic with the swap. Bonus points if they can talk it out, and overcome it, and go back to being just couples.

But no.mstter what, good job with this chapter. Please don't wait so long next time.👍

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

I like “oldbearswitch” idea. How about it? Enough time has passed now. Please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next chapter please

Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Surely there is going to be a part 3????

StephBBStephBB9 months ago

So hot and so well written. Shame no part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous