All Comments on 'A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 03'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jrgg43jrgg43over 2 years ago

This was very well written. The characterization and the conversation were wonderful preludes to the sex at the end. I look forward to where this story is going. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
University of Schwaben really had me grinning from Ulm to Tübingen

This strory is turning into a Bolry one, just in 3rd person. Same constellations, same setting. 3rd person allows some cliffhangers, that are almost impossible for a first person point of view, to paraphrase Billie Wilder.

The question why people behave like our protgoinists has the same answer like why do we readers love reading such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slave servants should wear collars. Like a BDSM necklace or leather choker, or even a locked metal subjection neck-ring that cannot be removed without a key. A collar signifies submission, and looks extremely sexy on an otherwise naked slavegirl. Female-slave collars enhance the sense of sexual objectification, that the woman is nothing but property, owned by her masters and betters. A constant reminder to her, and visual sign to others, of her status.

.

At the party, Stephanie glimpses 2 slaves wearing nothing but clear plastic aprons. She notices the slaves wearing some body decorations, particularly piercings. Perhaps other jewelry too. Collars are not explicitly mentioned, though Stephanie did not necessarily examine them closely enough to account for every detail. She was busy socializing at the party.

.

Later, Ashley loses the self-slavery auction bidding to become a naked slave-servant for the evening. Again, it's not explicitly mentioned whether she's given a collar to wear, but the crowd blocks Stephanie's view so it's certainly possible. Or, if not, perhaps it's because Ashley is just a temporary servant for that evening only, rather than a slave for the month, and there's insufficient time to get her properly fitted for a permanent subjection collar.

.

Anyway, collars should be part of a slave's adornment, every bit as much as their other required decorations/piercings. A collar is like any other jewelry accessory meant to enhance an already-beautiful woman's appearance. No different from wearing a pretty gold necklace. And on a slave, a collar looks doubly attractive because it declares their submission and status as a sex object.

.

Please include collars as part of the description of any female slaves, in further chapters.

.

Sincerely,

- the math nerd doing all those odds calculations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...