A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were also some strange side deals that Stephanie hadn't heard of before that Club members had made with participants. These included a wide variety of things like a deal that a Frenchwoman named Annette would work in a brothel for two months if she lost or that an Italian woman, Maria, would make pasta in a restaurant in Hamburg for the summer if she was in the bottom half of the contestants. A scotch girl named Caitlin had made a deal to appear in a porn movie in the heather with six guys wearing kilts if she was first to 21 or over 18 when the first women reached 21. A blond Austrian woman, Maria Andreas, had agreed to take care of a Club member's 7 children in a Villa near Salzburg and try to produce 7 herself with the Club if she reached 21 first and no other woman reached 20.

Men have the most bizarre fantasies that they want to see acted out or even lived, Stephanie thought. Maria looks like she's prepared to pay off if she loses. She is pretty young, maybe 25, and could probably have seven children if she starts soon. Fortunately, the odds of her being the first to 21 and no one else getting to 20 seem pretty low.

Stephanie noticed that no deals or bets between members were announced. She guessed there could still be secret treaties despite the lessons of WWI.

Looking at the other women, Stephanie noted that the tastes of the European Club did not differ much from that of the American Club. Sabrina looked like she was about one quarter of African origin, maybe the granddaughter of a GI or an African immigrant. In any case, Sabrina was about 5 feet 8 inches with curly dark hair, a lovely face, large busts, dark pierced nipples with diamond studs, and wide hips.

Caitlin was another busty blond with an hourglass figure. I'm getting to feel like a commodity, Stephanie thought, although I don't think anyone would confuse me and Caitlin.

The game started and Stephanie realized she had given no thought to how she should play at Level Three. Once again, Stephanie decided that the easiest thing was to do nothing. This would be bad if she got a low number at first but did not commit her to throwing any good numbers away. She thought she'd play more carefully if it looked like she might lose as she didn't want to hit 21 first, be the center of a gang bang far from home with uncertain limits, and have to explain to the bank why she needed a few more weeks in Europe.

It soon developed that Ashley, Catherine and Stephanie were not going to be able to get off easy. Unlike the last few times she'd played in Nevada where some other contestants wanted to be first to 21 strikes, it did not seem any of the European women were playing to be the center. Except for the points to be voted by the audience over which they had no control, this game was going to be decided pretty much by chance.

Stephanie had gotten ahead on strikes. This was not quite by chance because Stephanie had kept a few numbers she should not have kept and probably taken an unnecessary strike or two before deciding that she should carefully play to avoid strikes like the other women. But then the cards went badly against her and she was the one who first hit 16 strikes and had to show it all. Stephanie tried to do this with some modesty, but she did not try to hide her full DD breasts with the large nipples. There was applause which caused Stephanie to blush and look embarrassed despite all she had done.

Caitlin, Sabrina, and Catherine were at 15 at the time Stephanie reached 16. All of the women were above 12. Theresia remarked that it seemed there would be a photo finish this game. There was a vote in the audience at 1000 Euros a vote to determine the woman who would take two strikes under the Level Three rules.

Catherine was initially aghast when she was voted the two strikes having gotten over 60% of the votes. Catherine knew that was fixed but she obligingly striped nude and stretched a bit to show off her body and even squeezed her breasts suggestively for the crowd. A half dozen draws later, Stephanie, and Catherine were pretty sure that they were going to be screwed as they were all tied at 19 with Sabrina and a British woman named Petula. Caitlin was at 18.

The next draw, the House got an eight. Catherine, Stephanie and Sabrina went to 20 strikes as they had low numbers although they had all gotten new numbers to replace low numbers that they had received the first draw. Petula avoided the strike with a 12.

Caitlin got to 19 and realized that a gangbang in the heather was in her future. She giggled and said something like, "Ah jalouse a'm aff tae git a bawherr mair fin that ah expected."

Stephanie knew that she was going to end up in either first or second place. She reverted to just keeping her first number. The number 13 she drew kept her out of first place as Catherine went out with 21 to become the Level Three center for three weeks.

Catherine did not react except to stand up nude, face the audience as if to display what a fine female they had as a toy. She said out loud, "It seems that I will be extending my visit to Europe at least a few weeks." This speech brought enthusiastic applause from the audience before Theresia announced in three languages that Catherine would be freshening up before coming back to be abundantly fucked by everyone who pleased to fuck her for the first night of three weeks of rough sex. A man grabbed Catherine roughly by her left nipple. Catherine winched as she was led out of the hall.

Sabrina and Stephanie were tied for second. Given the deals they had made, Sabrina had three weeks as a sex object like Catherine. Stephanie had one evening of the same. The knowledge that she was also going to Mexico to play in Level Four at least once heightened Stephanie's horror and excitement.

Theresia explained that Sabrina and Stephanie would now be "lightly disciplined" and have one "public fuck" before being driven to the Schwabensteinburg to be done properly. She also introduced a Frenchwoman, Madame Madelina, who would be assisting her.

Although not having access to the fancy, modern equipment in the Thiesen Medical Supply Company like the Club in Nevada, the European Club made do. Two heavy vertical metal poles were rolled in that looked like flag pools with leather straps attached at a height of about two meters. Sabrina and Stephanie were told to hold onto the straps while they were to receive what they were due.

It seemed to Stephanie that they were intentionally delaying the process to give everyone a chance to look at her body against the pole, for her to look at the audience and for her to get more and more tense. She clearly saw Charlotte Stein kneeled between a large man's legs and fellating him while he pinched and squeezed her pierced nipples.

Madame Madelina dressed in a black leather corset and holding electrical devices and a carrot and a man wearing black leather pants holding a ridding crop approached each woman on the whipping post. Madelina told Stephanie to open her mouth and close it onto the carrot being careful not to bite on the carrot too hard. "There's money riding on whether one of you will drop the carrot or bite through it. If you get through your whipping and electrical charges without doing either, you will be rewarded. You can start off by pushing yourself against the pole with a lovely breast on either side."

Stephanie thought that the carrot game was as nasty and silly as anything in Nevada and pushed herself against the bar with her face looking to the side where Charlotte was performing oral sex and Jan, Marc, Rolf Spielmann and Ashley were looking on as though they were at a concert.

The first lash across her back surprised her and she almost dropped the carrot. It hurt and shocked her to know how she was to be used.

Sabrina screamed when she was whacked fiercely across the buttocks and dropped carrot. She was immediately punished with an electrical device being applied directly between her thighs by Theresia. This caused Sabrina to scream again which Stephanie found unnerving. The carrot was again returned to Sabrina's mouth.

Stephanie was not spared the electro-shocks. She was nearly overwhelmed by the whacks against her back and butt and the shocks against her belly, thighs, nipples and labia. The pain that would have been expressed in screams and groans instead caused her to writhe and gyrate in a way that would have embarrassed Fay Wray and perhaps King Kong. But she held onto to the carrot through 12 whacks and as many shocks to the most sensitive parts of her body.

As the carrot was taken from Stephanie's mouth, the crowd applauded, particularly a couple fat men in lederhosen that Stephanie assumed must have bet on her not dropping the carrot. Theresia told Stephanie, "Congratulations, I dropped the carrot almost immediately and many women over the years have bitten through it. Your carrot hardly even shows teeth marks. I bet you're wonderful at oral sex. Perhaps your control of pain will help in childbirth."

Stephanie did not know how to take this applause and praise until Theresia said, "You'll get 1000 Euro on your way out of here." After that, Stephanie thought that, as long as she was going to be whipped and electro-shocked, the carrot game was a wonderful idea and much less violent than an ordinary boxing match that involves two men punching each other bloody and silly for 12 or 15 rounds.

Next hotel rolling beds were moved into the center of the room. No pillows under their heads, Stephanie and Sabrina were placed on hospital beds with their hips on the edge of the bed such that their legs had no support. They were told to spread their legs with a V in the air. This gave everyone a perfect view of their sex with their breasts rising like mountains in the background. Stephanie hoped she would not have to hold this position too long as it soon became tiring.

Stephanie never once thought of doing anything other than exactly what she had been told to do. In truth, at that moment she was desperate to have a cock in her vagina. She held her legs as told displaying her pudenda to the room for several minutes before a man who looked like an Austrian body builder stood up from where Charlotte had had his cock in her mouth. He wore only a bathrobe and Stephanie had only a glance at his larger and fatter than average cock before he worked it into Stephanie's vagina.

Stephanie shimmied up the bed a few inches, enough to get her feet onto the bed and spread her legs wide and thrust her hips forward. She longed to have a penis in her pussy. It is as though there is a void in my existence that must be filled by something hard yet soft and warm, Stephanie thought.

Stephanie was aware of nothing for many minutes except the cock and the man's hands all over her. An early orgasm almost seemed to catch her by surprise but seemed to last for minutes although she knew later that it could not have been more than a few seconds. No cursing or screaming emerged from her lips, just a long "OOOOh" with her eyes closed and her hips thrashing.

The man kept his pace reaching down to touch her face, neck and breasts. He kept up the pace as she found she was again building to another climax. Stephanie had no modesty left. The world could treat her like a sex object because Stephanie was nothing but a sex subject. World affairs, the room, the audience, were nothing, just his hands, his thighs pushed against hers and his bumping and rubbing her inside and out.

Her second climax occurred seconds after he held his breath for a moment. It seemed like his penis was vibrating inside her causing a mysterious warmth and she came. She knew his seed was within her and she almost wished she was fertile so that her surrender was complete. She wished his cock would stay in her forever but, of course, that is not possible on earth.

Stephanie and Sabrina were left to recover on the beds a few minutes until the men who had enjoyed them lifted them from the bed. They were tidied up by the women who had earlier given them electrical shocks. A beautiful robe that looked like it belonged on Cleopatra was given to each of them and shinney gold slippers. They were walked to vans outside the building. Stephanie suddenly became embarrassed about the fact that there had been a large audience for her whipping and sexual use before she dismissed that thought.

It was barely midnight. Stephanie knew that the evening was just beginning. She napped on the half-hour ride to the Schwabensteinburg. Once there, she was allowed to use a toilet.

Next Stephanie was led into a lower level of the building into a large poorly lighted cellar where she could see all sorts of equipment that looked like it came from the inquisition. In the center of the room that was a large platform shaped like a clover leaf. Stephanie and Sabrina were strapped down face up, legs spread wide and attached to poles that extended up from the base of each leaf so that her legs were again in a V with their outstretched crotches at the edge of the leaf. A pillow of some sort was placed under their hips to make sure that a visitor had access to both their anus and vagina.

"Es gibt Platz für dich" (a place for you), Charly," Stephanie heard a male voice say and more movement as the third leaf of the clover was occupied with a third woman on her back with her mouth, vagina and anus exposed fully to penetration.

On her back, Stephanie could look up at heavy wooden rafters and only turn her head left or right. She thought it would be a small group at the Schwabensteinburg but became aware that more and more people were entering the basement or dungeon. She could not see her own body much below her, but glancing to her left and right and towards her feet she could see that Sabrina and Charlotte had a little tray of devices set up near their spread thighs that contained a variety of objects including whips, candles, battery operated toys and other things she could not identify from her bound position.

A voice said in German, French and very poor English that the centerpieces of the evening's party could be used for sex and otherwise as available. In accordance with Club rules, candle wax should be pulled off a woman's body by anyone who dripped it there unless the next person said that the wax could stay, anal sex could only be done after the hole was fully lubricated and using a condom, and no one should ever place something in a vagina that had recently been in an anus.

Stephanie knew what was coming. She could move enough to prevent becoming cramped and could turn her head and wave her arms but not move her torso or legs freely.

The first person entered her vagina politely with his penis. She could see his face enough to know that she had no idea who he was but that he looked a bit like James Cagney. She thought she preferred his cock in her pussy to a grapefruit in her face and was pleased that he used the vibrator on her clitoris while shagging her pussy. In a few minutes, she had her third orgasm of the night.

For perhaps 90 minutes, people would come in irregular order and stick their cocks in her mouth, anus or pussy as they wished and use her until they had achieved whatever satisfaction they wanted. Most played with Stephanie's breasts. Some would carefully drip wax on her nipples, others would lash her torso, between the thighs or even her vulva. The electrical toys were used at various settings causing Stephanie to let out little screams and gasps. Others used vibrators or vibrating dildos until she had a forced orgasm. Stephanie began to wish slightly that she had a harder time reaching orgasm.

Stephanie could hear background chat in many languages, Sabrina scream and gasp, Charlotte inhale, curse, whine and orgasm, and the people using her and the other two bound sex objects make noises of passion until it all melded into a white noise of pain and pleasure.

Stephanie didn't try to count her orgasms or the number of men or women who used her body. She could not even see many of them. She was one of three objects in the center of a party to be used like a wet bar, the food spread, or a pool table. From time to time she was cleaned off slightly by someone who she could hardly see by peeping down between her legs.

Eventually, Stephanie was helped off the platform, walked to a WC with a bidet, rinsed off and out, walked around the building until she was sure on her feet, and walked back to the party as though someone feared she'd get lost or decide to run off stark naked into the November night. She judged it was not later than 4 AM based on the fact that the sun was not up and how she felt.

Still nude, Stephanie's elbows were bound between her back so her breasts were thrust out and exposed. She was told she should not resist any physical contact that anyone ventured. She should follow orders from anyone who told her to do anything. Otherwise she was free to roam the party.

Stephanie saw that there were about 10 other nude and bound women at the party in addition to Sabrina, Charlotte and her. There were perhaps 60 other guests of whom she only recognized Rolf Spielmann, Ashley and Jan Zocker.

For the next hour, she socialized the best that should could given that she only spoke English and many at the party spoke limited English. With some people there she would have a normal conversation for a while about her trip, Nevada or the person's residence or business before being told to spread her legs and lean back against a table because her conversation partner had decided to fuck her. Some women told her to follow them into a side parlor where they would sit at the edge of a chair and tell Stephanie to perform cunnilingus until the woman told her to stop.

Ashley, dressed only in a loosely tied robe herself, kidded Stephanie about looking fabulous at the palace and in the cellar and how she had no idea whether she or Stephanie were having the more awesome night. Ashley went off to with Zocker before dawn. "Looks to me that you are natural for the role of a breeding slave."

Shortly before dawn, people started to leave. Stephanie was shown a shower and a bedroom for the night. Rolf Spielmann told her that she was very strong and that the party would be having brunch at 14:30 in the Schwabensteinburg before heading in different directions.

12