A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 13

Story Info
Gang bangs of the past and the end.
13.7k words
4.4
10k
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 -- Everything is resolved except that nothing ever is.

THREE YEARS LATER - RETURN TO RENO

Charlotte Stein lectured Stephanie, Naomi and Sarah over breakfast at the Spielmann-Stein mountain home. It was slightly over three years after Stephanie and Naomi had become slaves to the Sportman's Club. Sarah had lost at Level 4 a year later.

Charlotte started, "The idea that upper class, educated women should have few children while the lower classes create cannon fodder is very recent and ultimately not sustainable. For example, Eleonora de' Medici, Duchess of Tuscany and a very cultured and intelligent woman of her time, had eleven children over fourteen years. Indeed, it can be said that the main purpose of noblewomen, the women thought to be the leaders and envied of their sex during most of history, was to produce heirs for the throne, duchy or principality.

"On the other hand, the idea of having sex and children in common among the ruling class is nothing new. Certainly, the Sportsman's Club did not invent it. In early modern Europe, noblewomen had more children than peasants who were economically forced in many cases to nurse and take care of the children of the upper classes.

"You may not feel this way, but although the Club calls us 'slaves,' you ought to think of yourselves as members of the privileged ruling class. In Books Four and Five of the Republic, Plato has Socrates propose that there should be no separate families among the members of the guardian class: the guardians should have all the women and children in common. Socrates proceeds to discuss how the guardian men are to have sex with the guardian women to produce offspring of a similar superior nature. In order to guarantee that the best guardian men have sex with the best guardian women, the city will have marriage festivals supported by a rigged lottery system. The best guardian men will also be allowed to have sex with as many women as they desire in order to increase the likelihood of giving birth to children who are intelligent and strong. Once born, the children will be taken away to a rearing pen to be taken care of by nurses and the parents will not be allowed to know who their own children are. This is so that the parents think of all the children as their own. Socrates recognized that this system will result in members of the same family having intercourse with each other, but he apparently did not care about incest too much.

"Some of that sounds awful. Anyway, I can't see where I fit into that," Stephanie said. "Am I one of the Guardian women or one of the outside breeding stock?"

"Of course, you are one of the Guardian women, Steffi. To doubt that, you are indulging in some sort of false modesty or self-pity. You have been through good schools at the top of your class and had nothing but good jobs with authority over important decisions although you choose to make light of the fact that you routinely make decisions over how millions of dollars are directed. The fact that you have a lot of children should be considered a luxury, particularly in the circumstances in which you have them. Unlike Eleonora de' Medici, you have little risk of dying as a result of becoming pregnant, and you have largely pushed the onerous costs of motherhood off to others, although you may not feel good about it.

"Men who use their power to father many children and have other people gestate and take care of them are considered powerful and highly privileged. Woman cannot quite do that yet, although technically it would be possible to pay another woman to be impregnated with your egg, but you have almost come as close as possible. The reduction of risks from pregnancy makes it still more clear that creating the leaders of the future is not something that should be left to those now at the bottom of the social stratum."

"Yes, Martin would say that the professional women who have few or no children are the evolutionary losers while the so-called welfare mothers who have eight children paid for the state are the big Darwinian winners even if society looks down on them," Stephanie said.

"If Professor Charlotte Stein and Professor Martin Walzer agree on something, it must be true," Stephanie added in a tone somewhere between sincerity and jest. "Martin, though, would add that it is unclear why anyone should care if they are evolutionary winners or losers. Our happiness is not tied to Darwinian fitness. He would further muse that our capacity for pleasure is just a side effect of Darwinian forces and joke that one of the hallmarks of humanity is to treasure the side effects while forgetting the basic purpose of sex and many other things."

"You quote Martin often," Naomi said. "Do you listen to all his lectures?"

"I really can't help it. I don't always listen, but, like many professors, he repeats himself so much that one can't help hearing what he has to say at least twice," Stephanie answered. "Und e vould sag dat vinning die survival of the fittes Spiel ist nicht necessarily vat one vould or should pick for one's life," Stephanie added in a mock German accent although, like most over-educated Germans, Professor Walzer's accent is very slight.

There was a reason for Stephanie's feeling that she was on the bottom of life's heap that morning. Although the Club event was over, all four women were wearing their Club "slave" collars and nothing else. If Stephanie was not feeling like a member of the ruling class, it might well have been because Stephanie had spent the last 12 hours or more with no control over her body. Dozens of men had exercised their Club right to fondle, molest and have sex with her, a right limited only by the strict Club rule to do no physical damage and the fact that one woman can only service so many men at a time.

But Charlotte went on, "Steffi, it is not as if you were suffering much from your decision to submit sexually. You are submissive in bed, but you have an order of magnitude more influence in the world than the non-guardian women taken as slaves by Guardians would have had. Those women were to be simply impregnated by the Guardians and have no say over anything. Of course, it is idle to discuss exactly where you would have fit into Plato's utopia, a community that never was to be, unless you count the Sportman's Club. But you live like a queen bee even if you sometimes feel you are a breeding slave. Remember the main role of a queen bee is to breed."

"You made your point Charlotte. To change the subject," Naomi interjected, "I did not have a chance to talk to you last night, Steffi, given how much male attention you got. You've not been back here for years and almost every guy in the Club wanted to stick his putz in you. Steffi, tell us how you have enjoyed living in Baden Baden?"

"Things are going very well in Baden Baden. I love Martin as well as I can love anyone. The position that I have at the bank is not too challenging but is the most I can do given the four children."

"Steffi, quit being silly," Charlotte interrupted. "The Club is taking care of much of the childcare and you are one of the leading investment bankers in Baden Württemberg although your skills in the local languages need work. In a few years, you can move to Frankfurt if you wish and be some sort of executive vice president or whatever they call them there."

"Well okay, my job could be seen as important. More importantly, it gives me an office and an excuse to be away from Martin and nearer to Club facilities where I can be the center of much sex at Club events in Baden Baden once a week or more.

"As you know, I had a second set of twins in May. I am learning German and French and the arrangements in Baden Baden are working well. The nanny the Club hired is excellent. We are not allowed to check using DNA, but I am virtually certain that Walzer is the father of at least the twins this May. We named them Ulrike and Liselotte after the professor's mother and sister."

"Pretty crazy you'd have identical twins after having fraternal twins, Steffi. It appears you really are a fertility goddess," Naomi said. "The Club has been trying with all its might to keep me pregnant but I'm only up to two children, Tawanda and Akira."

"Two children in three years is not a sign of infertility, Naomi, and I bet you're about 5 hours pregnant now, but yes," Charlotte said, "the chances of Steffi having identical twins was even lower than coming up with five numbers below five in the end of the game in which she became a slave to the Club. But I guess unlikely events happen often, particularly when there are forces favoring the improbable. The fraternal twins two years ago were to be expected given Steffi's family history and the fact that she was coming off the pill."

After a sip of tea, Stephanie said, "Martin is doing a good job of being the father when called on to do so. He was in Reno as part of the childcare crew while we were here having our brains fucked out by two dozen men and several women. By the way, I have been meaning to ask you, Charlotte, we never went to the lower basement last night. If the dungeon and all the other heavy BDSM and orgy equipment is on U1, what is below in level U2, the dark basement that has been the subject of so many hints and suggestions?"

"U2 is a joke," Charlotte said, "the only thing down there is a water heater, tool storage, a bunch of wiring, an ancillary furnace, and some other utterly uninteresting things necessary to support the rest of the house."

"Figures," Stephanie said, "sort of like the mystique around Level Four in Mexico. The real danger in Level Four is not some horrible kidnapping but the fully disclosed chance of getting pregnant. The surprise is that there is no surprise.

"By the way, dare I ask how Ashley is doing?"

"I can answer that but, having learned my lesson about disclosing patient confidences, I will only mention public facts," Naomi said. "Once I got my psychiatrist license back, Ashley was one of my first clients. The first thing we did was get her to self-exclude from every casino in Nevada and California.

"She'd made a bunch of porn movies as Jackie Mormon and worked as an escort for two years in L.A. I believe Jake Fugger when he said that he did his best to keep her away from gambling if only because when she was losing money gambling, she wasn't making money for Fugger by fucking at his direction.

"Now she is working in a Nevada brothel which is better than what she was doing in California because the brothels require condoms and health checks.

"Ashley sure isn't going back to Brigham Young and her parents have disowned her. She is taking classes to become a hotel manager. Spielmann says that after she graduates, he will find her a job in a hotel in Utah or Idaho that's nowhere close to a casino."

"Who else do you know about women who played the game when I did?" Stephanie asked.

Charlotte answered, "Distinee, arranged to have a second child with sperm and money from the Club but is now in a normal marriage with a man of modest means of her choosing. They had a child together without drama and find it quite possible to raise three children on what the Club is paying them to support two.

"Catherine has had two children with Marc Spielmann. They are happily married and living a perfectly bourgeois life in Frankfurt except for an occasional party here when she and Marc visit. Then they both fuck up a storm but in a fashion that will not result in any children that do not have Marc's genetic material."

"We don't see them in Baden Baden," Stephanie said.

"That's right," Charlotte said, "part of living a perfectly bourgie life is not being seen at orgies in the country where you live and are raising perfectly normal children in a seemingly monogamous relationship.

"Oh, and Madison got her doctorate in advanced algebra and set theory at MIT and is some sort of associate professor at Brown. If she is the center of gang bangs in Massachusetts, I don't know about it.

"You know about Viktoria, of course.

"Maggie isn't here because she's eight months pregnant I thought I heard?" Stephanie asked.

"That's right, Steffi. Maggie, though, did not go for broke at Level Four. She's just an occasional attendee of Club events. She and Chuck, despite their wild start, eventually decided on a fairly conventional relationship punctuated with infrequent, well-timed gang bangs. To each her own," Charlotte explained.

"You didn't tell us, Steffi, how you enjoyed the party last night," Charlotte said.

"Oh, yes, I forgot that question. The serving of drinks and appetizers was not a major imposition of course. The clean-up was nothing. We must have worked a total of 45 minutes during the course of the party.

"Standing around nude for long periods to be played with by numerous men was definitely interesting. If it was supposed to be humiliating, it was. I felt like a helpless slave. I couldn't believe it when Rolfi, in the middle of the party, spread sour cream on my nipples and licked it off before putting a cold cucumber up my vagina. The condom you made him put on the cucumber looked pretty funny.

"Anyway, all this preverse attention, made me horny as all hell and I was glad that I did not have to wait until the end of the party for the sex to begin.

"Not that it bothered me much, but I don't know why Wayne slapped me and Sarah across our breasts. Hasn't he gotten over his wife having sex with other men, Sarah?"

"No, he is obviously not over my so-called betrayal," Sarah said, "even though I am now a slave to the Club, and he is a member of the Club who gets to fuck all sorts of women. Some people just aren't capable of letting others live and let live. He does behave like a good husband when we have to put on a show for others. I think he likes the two children I have produced although they are probably not his.

"I think it is just as well that his genes won't be too prevalent in the future. But he went at you, Steffi, like a male praying mantis so intensely interested in mating that he might not mind having his head bit off. He hasn't seemed that enthusiastic since I became a slave two years ago and he butt fucked me in front of the whole Club while squeezing my boobs so hard I almost cried.

"Of course, despite a bit of pain, you, Steffi, are always the perfectly compliant lady and put out for every man like he is the most wonderful guy in the universe. The way you accommodated the masses last night and the lactation fountain display, though, seemed unprecedented awesome. Talk about wet n wild, Vegas doesn't feature any fountains like yours last night."

"Once people learned that I might be fertile again," Stephanie replied, "it seemed there was an animal reaction from half the men in the party. I don't know if it was my hormones or their hormones or both.

"But, as everyone saw, I am still nursing so, while it is possible, it's pretty unlikely I was fertile last night.

"I was pretty surprised at the big milk spray. I had pumped milk before leaving Reno and, had sex with Martin before I left him with the childcare crew to go to the party. As you know, we have an agreement that we will always make sure that any child that I have could be his, even if, as yesterday, he is one of a dozen or so men who put sperm into me.

"Whether I was fertile or not, and despite having drained my breasts a few hours earlier, after serving food and standing around and being used as a toy for hours with guys playing with my breasts, I was as excited and ready as I've ever been and, well you saw.

"It was the wettest and messiest sex I have ever had. I'd thought the pictures of women spraying milk from their nipples while having an orgasm were all photoshopped until I leaked like a dripping faucet last month while having sex with Martin. Last night, it was just ridiculous. I had a huge orgasm, with Rolfi in me of all people. It was like someone started the sprinkler at a golf course."

"Yes, I saw," Naomi said, "Being a special guest star and lactating like you were, you were quite the attraction. I was almost jealous, but I can't kvetch. Although Abubaker and Hector gave me more than enough attention to send me through the roof. I was taken at least a dozen times by four or five men. I don't know why I just can't keep track of how many times. I guess it does not matter. No one is keeping score. At least I haven't since I was 20 and my college roommate, a fucked up shikse, found my list and posted it in the dorm cafeteria."

"We all saw your fountain of fluids, Steffi, but don't worry, we have servants to clean up all the beds you wetted," Charlotte said reassuringly.

"I felt like some sort of sea creature with liquids flowing in and out as I was in an ocean of ecstasy," For a few moments, Stephanie lost focus on the immediate conversation while thinking back on what had happened a few hours before.

STEPHANIE FINALLY TELLS OF HER PAST

The was a pause before Stephanie, coming back to the present said, "Speaking of getting pregnant, the most amazing thing is that you, Charlotte, somehow managed to get pregnant at age 48. What sort of wonder drugs led to that?"

"Nothing but mother nature," Charlotte replied. "I had assumed that the eggs were all gone or stale but obviously there was at least one good one left. It's rare but not impossible to have children at 49. One woman had a child naturally at age 59. I do think I'm done now. Ten seems like a good number of children even for someone as wonderful and modest as me."

"Nah, you should go for a baker's dozen," Naomi suggested. "If Stephanie keeps having twins, she'll catch you in another four years, although I think she started too late to catch you, even if she is a fertility goddesses, she will have to move on to triplets or the technology will have to improve still further."

"Actually, she started quite early and will probably pass ten, won't you Steffi?" Charlotte said before winking at Stephanie."

Stephanie did not act embarrassed, but she was surprised and flustered that a secret had been revealed.

"What the fuck," Naomi exclaimed, "Steffi has a whole past life I was never told about?"

"You never asked," Stephanie answered. "I think you were too eager to maneuver us into playing the Sportsman's Club game to bother with asking questions that most therapists would have asked."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Charlotte asked. "You dropped a lot of hints that you had a reproductive history and I saw faint stretch marks which led me to learn most of the facts. There are still a lot of people who remember you in Nebraska and not just because of your grades and SAT scores."

"I guess there is no harm to me telling you ladies about it. No laws were violated. All the participants were over 18 years of age. There were just a lot of questionable decisions," Stephanie said.

"I will start with things that happened when I was 18 as we can't talk about anything before that here. Certainly, no woman has ever had sex before that age.

"Anyway, I had a liberal protestant background, Evangelical Lutheran, and three younger siblings, twin boys a couple years younger than me and a younger sister in elementary school. My mother urged me to have both a career and a family.

"I had two good friends in my senior year of high school, Courtney and Taylor. All three of us were top students, debaters, chess club, wore plain black-rimmed glasses and seemed very nerdish. The boys, however, were not so put off by our grades and glasses to fail to notice our impressive curves and to let us know that they noticed.

"My mother probably would have kept me away from the two, Taylor at least, if she'd known everything, but at the time she probably thought it natural that the three class eggheads should be friends.

"Anyway, underneath our proper school clothes that never came close to violating the school dress code, there beat lustful, perverted hearts.