A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick moved up and mounted me after he heard me say something unambiguous like 'oh God, I'm coming like a nymphomaniac on steroids.' He entered my vagina with a cock that was indeed larger than Warren's. It flashed through my head that Rick had not put on a condom, but it didn't matter because it had only been 9 days after my period ended. At least that is what I thought, and I was too excited to care.

"Anyway, on the bottom, I could not do the sort of dance Taylor had done but I rubbed myself against him the best I could. I was surprised that he did not come right away as I heard most of the high school guys did. Before I knew it, it was building in me again slowly but surely. I wrapped my thighs around Rick, I squeeze his cock with my well-exercised muscles, and had the third orgasm of my life. This one did slow me down for a little while. I felt thankful to Taylor for the lesson on Kegels.

"Billy was quick, but I did not mind. Just having my pussy filled for however long I could, felt good. Taylor and I took a shower together and were in the shower when the mob arrived. Taylor got dressed. I was walked back to my bed by Taylor and Rick.

"You'd have thought I'd have calmed down and gotten tired, but the shower had renewed my energy and I was eager to fulfill the rest of my promise.

"It was about 4 in the afternoon. I was lying on a bed in a darkened room. I heard a bunch of guys in the hallway laughing and making jokes about how the class valedictorian was going to learn some things without getting any grade and Billy saying that I was grade A+ pussy. I'm expecting a total of seven guys out there with Warren, Rick and Billy making ten, but it sounded like more than that. I was excited as I could be and scared shitless.

"This could get all over town but maybe it wouldn't matter if I died like the Levite's concubine. No, it would matter to my parents, the twin boys and my younger sister. It would be a big fucking scandal, yes 'fucking scandal' was sure the right description. I sat up in the bed not knowing if I should lay back and take it all or try to escape out a window.

"The first people into the living room were the two college guys and Taylor. The two guys pushed me back on the bed and each lifted a leg and spread them, yes, like two oars about to strike water. I just about came just feeling my position, seeing my legs and knowing the view that would be presented when the other guys came into the living room. I laid my head back onto the pillow, looked up at the ceiling and thought it would be best if I just relaxed and did not even think about Monday and whatever was left of my life.

"I heard a bunch of people come into the room. I could recognize voices of guys from the chess club, the debating team, Rick, Warren, and Billy. There were a few voices I did not recognize.

"Taylor gave a little speech she'd obviously thought about for some time. I don't remember exactly what she said although I can still somehow see the texture of that blank ceiling and hear her say that Billy and she welcomed them all, but the guest of honor would be welcoming them in a very different and more complete way.

"Taylor then said that the most important thing was that I not get hurt and that she, Rick and the two guys holding up my legs would beat the shit out of anyone who did anything deliberately to hurt me and that if it looked like I was being hurt, the fun would be over for everyone and they certainly did not want that. If everyone behaved, though, I would not be going to church the next morning but instead would be receiving offerings from their cocks until they washed me up Sunday afternoon in time for me to rest and be presentable for school Monday.

"With that, I looked down to glimpse at a line of guys lined up between my outstretched upraised thighs with Taylor off to the side, watching everything carefully, and, the bitch, filming me on one of those little video cameras that were popular at the time. I was so excited I had my third loud orgasm after a nerdy guy from the chess club barely entered my pussy. He probably thought he was quite a stud. I think I was so excited from the spread oars, the humiliation and the other parts of the scene that a mild breeze across my pussy would have sent me over the edge.

"The second guy I did not even think about. I was a piece of meat. I shook my legs before the third guy entered, looked at one of the guys holding up my legs, and said that I was sure the display had been nice, but could I please have control of my legs and hips again. They were accommodating and I did my best to use my hips and Kegel training to pump every drop of pleasure I could from the next four guys. I made no effort to hide my orgasms. The guys clapped and snickered every time I came.

"They all entered my vagina and they all played with my breasts. Some treated my breasts so gingerly that it seemed they feared they might explode and take out half the county. Others were rough like they thought they were handling gym equipment. I liked the painful grabs more than the tender touching but said nothing.

"It occurred to me that any sane woman would be horrified by this amateur grabbing and fondling, but it was just so exciting to be a boy toy for the day that I did not care.

"When the seventh guy lined up to enter me, I freaked out. If there were more than six, would this last forever? I asked Taylor just how many guys there were and was relieved when she said just one after this one. Of course, she added, there were also the two college guys, and everyone would be allowed to have seconds, thirds or fourths until about noon the next day.

"I decided to conserve my strength. Seven orgasms in an afternoon seemed like the legal limit. With me full of semen, there was certainly no lack of lubrication for the last two of my classmates without me working on it.

"The eight guys who'd just had me plus Warren and Billy went into the basement to play pool, ping pong, and other games while I just looked at the ceiling, laid back in the bed feeling embarrassed, tired, satisfied, angelic, whorish, degraded, ennobled and about six other contradictory emotions.

"Taylor said that she was going to go to a bedroom with Rick because watching me get so much sex had made her incredibly horny even after her fun with Warren. But before she left me with the two guys in their 20s, Peter and Adam, that she referred to as my bodyguards, she wanted to do some research. She then produced a measuring cup, held it under my pussy and asked me to push out and sit up. After I said she was the grossest, crudest bitch I'd ever imagined, I complied with her request. I was kind of curious too.

"Taylor announced that there was more cum than half a cup not even counting the huge, very wet spot in the bed. Three guys laughed. I said they were all disgusting.

"Adam explained that they did not come here just to guard my health, but they had wanted the younger guys to go first, didn't want quite such a sloppy snatch, and had decided they could wait until after my second shower. They felt me up on the way to the shower. After I got out of the shower, I drained myself of foreign fluids the best I could. Sheets were changed and Peter worked his finger around my pussy until I was wet again. Adam laid down on the bed and said that Taylor had shown me how to ride on top if I hadn't already known. I got on Adam as Taylor had ridden Warren but then I was pushed forward. I felt Peter work on my ass with what I thought was some sort of lubricant and soon felt him going up my ass.

"I had experimented with anal stimulation before. Despite its reputation as being hot, it just seemed like defecating to me. But having a guy up my pussy and another up my ass was an entirely different matter. Its cliché but I could not believe how full I felt and how the nerves were working on so many pleasure buttons, especially with Adam sucking on my nipples. When I came this time, it was not so much more intense as a different kind of intense.

"After that for an hour or so, it seemed like a normal party albeit with a very lopsided sex ratio. There was Taylor and me and eleven male high school seniors and the two college guys. Taylor let me know that Rick had satisfied her twice despite having fucked me earlier and that she'd be taking care of any more erections he had that evening. She would not be handling the other twelve guys. That was my job. I did not know how I felt.

"Billy generously ordered a bunch of pizzas. I had been starving so the fact I was sitting naked with 13 men plus Taylor who was in a robe, did not stop me from eating hardily. I asked for a 15- minute nap after supper which the guys generously granted. Warren said he got me first after that as he'd not screwed me yet.

"Well, you know I went through the whole 12 guys again, everyone but Rick who was in the master bedroom with Taylor. It was definitely not boring at the time, I had yet more orgasms, but I don't think I could give a blow-by-blow or fuck-by-fuck account now or that it would be very interesting to hear if I could. I remember that with everyone having used my pussy, there was more oral and anal stuff the second round as guys checked off more types of sex acts from their bucket list.

"I remember that my mind started thinking of being raped by a ship full of pirates with Peter as Johnny Depp and Adam as Errol Flynn from Captain Blood although neither of them looked much like their assigned pirates.

"Is that the reason your first twins are named John and Errol?" Sarah asked.

Stephanie ignored the question and said "At 8:30, I was lying up against the wall in bed, a hot, sticky, mess, oozing sweat and sperm, and thinking about whether I should try to get up and make it to the shower again when I heard a female voice in the hall. It wasn't Taylor. Oh shit, I realized, it was Debbie Applebaum. A few moments later she entered the room along with about half of the guys who had drifted off into various parts of the house after giving me my second train of sex.

"Debbie was wearing high heels, the shortest skirt that would cover her hips, an almost transparent T-shirt with nothing under it, and nothing else.

"Debbie wasn't as nasty to me as you'd expect. She started by saying that I looked really cute in the bed dripping and stinking, and her respect for me had only grown. She asked rhetorically how could I have done so well in all my classes when I was such a horny cunt? She said that I must be a fucking genius or a genius fucking. She sure hoped that I had taken precautions because she'd heard I'd been taken a dozen guys bare back.

"I sure wasn't feeling like a genius when Debbie took me by the hand and walked me to the toilet. She asked something like if there was a clean bed anywhere because even she had her standards.

"They let me nap on the cleaner of the beds in the living room while Debbie did the next round with the dirty dozen in Billy's bedroom. Later I learned that she owed Taylor a favor for helping her cheat on enough tests that she would be able to graduate. Taylor thought I would need a break that night and called in her chit with Debbie who was pleased to help.

"Sometime after midnight, I woke up to find that Adam and Peter were ready for another round. They told me to get on all floors on the bed. I took it doggie style for the first and second time in my life. They squeezed breasts that were already feeling a little raw.

"The sex resumed at dawn. Debbie was now acting as what I believe is called a fluffer and getting guys hard. This round the guys were lasting lower. I decided I should cooperate but not work too hard and let the tension grow again slowly. That happened faster than I expected, though, and I was soon using all my muscles and varying positions with every car on the train. It was as though I wanted to make sure that I did not waste a single one of the moments of my self immolation.

"The first round had been proceeded by in effect months of mental foreplay which explained why I was in heat so intensely when the sex began. The second round was still hot, but I had partly satisfied the overload of teenage lust built up by the mental foreplay and my conscious surrender to it. The third round, with sleep and time, I had somehow graduated to being a complete bitch in heat incapable of holding anything back. I felt like I was not the toy, but all these cocks were my toys to use and I was not going to let a thrust go to waste or leave a drop of semen in any of those guys.

"I think I'd had sex over 40 times by the time I took my sixth shower of the day and Taylor drove me back to my parents. Taylor came into the house with me. I think she did not trust me to keep up the lie properly. She told my mother that our project on Milton's Paradise Lost was now done and that I was a literary genius. I did not think I was not a fallen angel, I'd never been an angel.

"The rumors started around high school almost immediately Monday. Taylor came to me Tuesday and said that it was going around that she, me, Courtney and Debbie had done the entire male class of the junior college, that was 125 guys, plus the whole high school basketball team. The good news was that was so ridiculous that it was easy to deny.

The bad news that came an hour later was that Courtney had loudly denied that she had had anything to do with the gangbang and that she thought only the chess club and debating team were involved with Taylor and me. This statement naturally was taken to mean that Taylor and I had gone to bed with the total of 15 guys who were on the debating team or in the chess club.

Taylor had enough sense not to correct that but some of the guys in the chess club and debating club who had not been involved said that they had not gone to bed with us which naturally led everyone to the conclusion that the others had. Taylor almost decided to tell everyone that she'd only had sex with Warren and Rick, but she realized that would not be much better than the rumors and would remove all deniability.

"Debbie, after being asked about Saturday night by the girlfriend of one of the guys who had had sex with me, said nothing except that she had the highest respect for Taylor and me and then smiled in a knowing, salacious manner.

"I told a few people who asked me if the rumors were true, that it was none of their damn business. This was naturally interpreted as me admitting to everything imaginable.

"Rick a few days after the gangbang started hitting on me. I said he should stick to Taylor, but he claimed that Taylor had not said anything about being faithful to him. I put him off.

"I felt fine for a few weeks at least physically, but in early April my period did not come as expected. I did the research I should have done when I was too horny to be prudent and realized that it was ten days from the beginning of my period not the end and even that was not completely reliable. Thinking back, I was not even sure it had been ten days after the end of my period. Maybe it was more like twelve days. I did not know what I'd do, but I knew my mother would suggest terminating the pregnancy and that I did not want to do that. I was not sure why I was so sure of that.

"At that point, I decided that the damage had been done to both my reputation and my future so what the hell. I let Rick know that if he wanted to go down on me again that I would probably get too excited to stop him from putting his member where his tongue had gone.

"We went out for a ride after school one day and he proved that his ability to please me had not been a lucky accident. He volunteered that I tasted different somehow before. I don't know if he really could tell I was pregnant by taste. I know that this time I was on top after I caught my breath from the cunnilingus. I thought I did just fine even if I did not do as good a dance as Taylor had done. I never told him that he may have knocked me up in March.

"In May, I screwed every guy who asked nicely and there were many such guys given my new reputation. My most squalid night was when Debbie and I did 13 of her closest friends in an auto repair shop. We laid back on the seats of a church van that was under repair and listened to each other pant, groan, swear and scream our hearts out as the three mechanics who ran the shop and the ten other of her friends did us a seat away from each other for hours. She joked at the end that we'd both gotten a lube but not a quickee lube.

"It is a wonder I did not catch a VD. I guess I was just lucky in my stupidity. Or maybe Bismarck was right when he said that God has a special providence for fools, drunks and the United States of America. In May and June of my Senior year, I was careful not to drink but I was sure a fool and an American.

"There was some talk among my classmates as to whether I was going to be able to give the Valedictorian speech given all the talk in school about my sexual activity, but either the teachers did not believe the rumors or thought it would be a smaller scandal to let me be the Valedictorian than to take the honor away from me. There were a lot of snickers as Taylor gave the Salutatorian presentation and I gave the Valedictorian speech. I spoke on the need to open yourself to new experiences but talked about different types of music and food rather than sex positions and gang bangs. I was mighty happy that the graduation gown was loose enough to hide the beginning of a baby bump.

"Rick Wolfschneider was third in the class, but he did not have to give a speech or hide a pregnancy. He and Taylor celebrated their graduation in the motel where Taylor and I used as a place to meet the college students. I went to bed with Adam and Peter again.

"Of course, I had to tell my parents of the pregnancy at some point. My mother freaked out, screamed at me, then blamed herself. She pointed out I could hardly start college 7 months pregnant and, as expected, suggested I terminate the pregnancy. I made clear that I simply would not do that.

"It was not that I had some sort of religious or ethical objections to abortion. I simply wanted to be pregnant and have the child much more that I wanted to start college. I don't know why I felt that way. Do we have to have reasons for our desires, or can we just take our desires as they are and do the best we can in life to satisfy them without hurting other people too much?"

"If that is a question," Naomi said, "I don't think I know an answer. I guess it depends on whether satisfying those desires makes you happy."

"Steffi seems to have done well by satisfying her desires, particularly the perverse ones," Charlotte said before urging Stephanie to go on.

Stephanie continued, "Eventually, mother and I decided I would put off college for a year because of what we told the University of Nebraska were 'serious problems in the family.' The university was very understanding because of my grades and SAT scores.

"And by the way, I am still friends with Taylor. I saw both her and Courtney at our 10th Class reunion in 2018.

"Courtney said she'd been a wild thing in college although she had not done anything quite a wild as I had done in high school. After college, she found religion, went to a conservative law school and was a good Catholic mama to three children and counting. She's smart enough that she can be a lawyer for a right-wing legal group that protects 'men's rights' and 'religious freedom,' while she is supposedly an obedient, little devoted wife.

"Taylor is now on her third husband after having a child with her first husband, Rick Wolfschneider, and one with husband number two who I never met. I have no idea why most women get married unless it's a marriage like mine that doesn't require monogamy or too much togetherness.

"Anyway, Taylor also went to law school, after divorcing Rick, and represents about the opposite types of clients from Courtney. With me, Taylor and Courtney were courteous to each other, but it was clear they no longer approved of each other.