A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Taylor was brought up in some liberal protestant church. She was the most mischievous. She was very bright. Her father travelled far from Nebraska in his business repairing irrigation equipment. He seemed to look over Courtney and me a bit too much below the neck when we came over to see Taylor although Taylor's mother was still very attractive for her age and was certainly still having sex. She had a second child after Taylor graduated from high school.

"Taylor, with a pale complexion and dark hair, looked like Morticia of the Addams Family. She learned about sex earlier than Courtney and me and was always ahead of us in sex acts. She gave us all sort of evil ideas.

"Taylor taught Courtney and me about Kegel exercises. She said they would lead to better orgasms. We had only heard of orgasms from Taylor and books Taylor told us to read. We'd smile at each other as we secretly did our exercises in civics class.

"Courtney was the most sensible as to her own conduct but could be counted on to urge me to take on the riskiest of Taylor's dares. Already into movies, I kidded her that she looked like Julia Roberts.

"I think I was the most sexually adventurous of the three. It wasn't a matter of morality or lack of morality. I just seemed to have a bigger load of sex hormones than other young women. At least that's what I told myself to explain why I was always thinking about sex when I wasn't helping around the house or doing homework. During church, I wondered what the junior minister would be like in bed. Fortunately, I was never presented with that temptation.

"Taylor, Courtney and I joked about what it might be like to have sex with some of the biggest, least couth and baddest members in our high school. It was like, 'You think, Steffi, you'd even survive if you had sex with Joey H. His cock looks so big under his basketball shorts it would probably stab you in the heart if it went up your pussy.' 'I bet Tom C. would pump a half a cup of semen into you, Taylor, if you gave him a chance.' 'Well, you could get that much if you did the whole basketball team, Steffi, even if Courtney took care of coach Johnson and assistant coach Smith.'

"It was very stupid and crude girl talk from supposedly bright young women. But we never got any sex education, just lectures to 'just say no.'

"In March of our senior year the trains completely jumped the track. None of us were exactly virgins in March of our Senior year, but none of us had done anything too crazy either. We were all planning to start college that fall after graduating in the top of our class.

"Well, to go back a little, I had turned 18 in November and Courtney and Taylor were 18 in December. After the Christmas break, the wildness started out with advanced placement British literature in English class. We read a chapter of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales at the beginning of January.

"The part we read, the Prologue, was innocent enough but Rick Wolfschneider, president of the chess club and a political nerd who could name all the members of the U.S. Senate, joked after class that there was a lot more to the Canterbury Tales than the Prologue. There was sex. We knew Rick was interested in us and he was pretty much the stud of the chess club and a major reason I participated in the chess club. He was over six foot and really chiseled for a chess guy.

"Wanting to know what Rick knew, Taylor ran off to the public library and read the whole of Canterbury Tales. Later, when we were over at her house, she read to Courtney and me the Reeves Tale which involved what were really two rapes, very non-violent ones. Anyway, the women involved, a miller's wife and daughter, did not seem to mind too much. It wasn't very graphic. It was sexist and demeaning, but we were intrigued. It's hard to be liberated when you're as horny as we were.

"Courtney learned that the Canterbury Tales took after a collection of Italian stories by an Italian guy who lived about 600 years ago. She found that in the library. As we hoped, the Decameron had a bunch of sex scenes too.

"Now, I am not saying I was corrupted by Chaucer and the Renaissance Italian guy. I was a horny 18-year old driven by hormones and looking for sex anywhere I could find it. But the story about a princess who supposedly was the daughter of the Sultan of Babylon got me all hot and bothered. She was lost in a storm at sea on her way to marry the King of Africa, I was sure there was no such king, and before she got to the king she'd been in bed with a large number of guys who all found her too beautiful to resist, with or without her permission. The story said the girl had slept with eight men ten thousand times before she finally made it to the king. It made clear she enjoyed the sex.

"The number of sex acts was ridiculous but when Taylor asked me if I'd like to have sex ten thousand times, I just blushed. Courtney laughed and said they would see what they could do but, as there were less than 200 days before we left for college, it seemed unlikely they could arrange 10,000. 'That would be over 50 times a day,' she snickered before I threw a pillow at her.

"I said that the poor princess should be an object of pity as she was stuck in the end with a king and would probably never have much sex again. Taylor replied that it was only a story. I could add a chapter in my mind if I wanted about how she was kidnapped again and had sex 20,000 more times with 16 different guys if that was what would make me like the story better. I told her she was gross.

"I went to my fate with my eyes wide shut. Like I said, we weren't virgins, but we were trying to be cautious, well, sort of cautious. I knew Taylor was on the pill. I didn't know what Courtney did. I thought that you could never get pregnant if you only had sex within the first ten days after your period.

"I had sex a few times with guys who were in their 20s from the local junior college who I knew I would not have to see again. Taylor said those guys knew what they were doing. The fact I screwed them in cheap motel room wouldn't get back to the high school. I was careful not to do it more than ten days after my period and the guys wore rubbers.

"Courtney and I visited Taylor's house again in February. She had a book she'd found of her father's, but she thought it was an old book, not 600 years old, but something her father had found in a used bookstore in St. Louis or Omaha. It was by a guy with a Slavic name that I don't remember although I've since gotten my own copy of the book to remember what I thought was so interesting when I was 18.

"This book too was a bunch of stories. They weren't quite porn but many of the stories were violent or sick. Taylor read us out loud a story narrated by a guy whose girlfriend was violently raped. It was very ugly. I still don't know why I was fascinated with the story but there was a line in the story about how the woman was spread on her back, her legs flailing before they were upraised and spread apart, like oars suspended above the water before striking.

"Like I said, there was nothing nice about the story. It only got worse after the gang rape. The woman had to go to the hospital after the eight guys raped her, but the idea of having my legs spread like oars above the water so I was wide open for eight guys somehow aroused me.

"The story went on. The guy telling the story decided, like a total asshole, that the woman had been devalued by the rape and he did not want to touch her anymore. The story ends with the narrator taking the woman to a party, apparently all of the guests were guys, and of the woman flirting and flaunting herself to the other guests. The narrator is embarrassed and tells the host that the woman was his gift to the host and his guests. The story ends with the woman willingly wrapping her legs around one of the men, allowing herself to be fondled by a dozen hands, and presumably having sex with the six or more guys at the party after the narrator left.

"I did not think any sane woman would react to an awful and violent rape by later surrendering to a room full of men. Still, the idea of me having my legs spread like oars and being manhandled and screwed by eight men in a park and then a party full of men caused me to push my thighs together, unconsciously thrust out my breasts, close my eyes and pant slightly.

"Courtney smiled and said that it seemed that I liked the story although she found it a little unbelievable herself. Taylor kidded that maybe I would like them to arrange a gangrape or a gangbang for me. Naturally, I denied that and said that the fact I found something interesting did not mean I wanted it to happen to me.

"Of course, Taylor would not let it go. The following weeks she would say things like 'remember the ten thousand' or 'oars above the water' when she saw me. I told her to drop that talk, but I thought about it all the time.

"Next, there was a rumor that the school tramp, Debbie Applebaum, had 'pulled a train' after a party at which one of her many working-class boyfriends had gotten into his dad's stock of cheap liquor. Courtney said she had it on good authority that almost all of the 24 guys in the shop class had screwed Debbie after giving her some sloe gin mixed with Jack Daniels. Thinking about the cocktail made me sick even if thinking about the sex was exciting.

"I snorted out that that did not surprise me that Debbie pulled a train as everyone knew that Debbie was a trailer trash slut who probably was practicing to be a whore if she wasn't already one. Courtney said that while it was true that Debbie was unlikely to go to college, she knew that one didn't have to have bad grades to be horny. Quoting the Shakespeare play we'd just read, she said, 'me thinks Steffi dost protest too much' and suggested I'd take on eight guys for 10,000 sex acts if I could.

"I said something like that maybe Courtney should try a gangbang first and tell me whether she liked it. Courtney said she now had a boyfriend and did not think he'd like sharing her with seven other guys. Taylor giggled and said that she'd help line up the guys to screw me and prove that smart girls could be sluts too. She just did not have the urge to take on a room full of cocks like she was sure that I did. Maybe a threesome for her, she suggested.

"Of course, I told them both that they were sick, and they should quit teasing me. But I don't think I was very convincing, particularly as I was wondering what it felt like to pull a train like Debbie had done. Taylor said she was sure I could get much more than half a cup of sperm if I only spread my legs for enough guys and maybe they should collect it in a bucket. I said that that was the crudest shit I'd ever heard. Still, I kept Taylor and Courtney as my best friends.

"Then at the beginning of March, Taylor said that she'd talked to Rick and a few other guys from the chess and debating clubs and they would really like to stage a party with me and my upraised oars as the guest of honor. There was too long a pause before I said, "how could you suggest such a thing?" Taylor smiled and continued to work on me.

"A couple days later Taylor said that she'd promised Rick and Warren Zimmerman that she was sure I'd do it if they agreed to make sure things did not get out of hand. I should have told her to forget it and quit talking to her forever, but instead I said to Taylor that the only way to be sure that things did not get out of hand was if she was in the room and the only way to keep her from talking to the whole high school about it was if she agreed that she would take a bunch of guys into her pussy herself.

"My suggestion that Taylor participate did not phase her a bit. I asked her why she was so eager to have me pull a train. She admitted that it was a turn on for her and she wanted to please Rick who she had a crush on who wanted to fuck me. I told her it was nuts for her to try to impress Rick by having him fuck me. She said that if he was one of a bunch of guys doing me, he would not think of me as a girlfriend but only as a slut and she'd have done him a favor.

"You'd think I would have slapped her insulting face, told her she was repulsive, and said that this whole idea was ridiculous. Instead, thinking with my clit, I told her that I'd only do it if she agreed to let Warren screw her with Rick watching. She naturally said that that would not help her build a relationship with Rick. I said that I knew that and that's why I'd suggested it and that now maybe she would drop the whole vulgar, stupid gangbang idea.

"Two days later, Taylor, Courtney and I were waiting for a bus to take us home after school when Taylor said she had talked to Rick and he'd promised that he wouldn't think any less of her if she went to bed with Warren. He said he knew Taylor wasn't a virgin and he'd probably learn from watching her screw someone else. I told her again that she was nuts and that screwing another guy was no way to a man's heart. She reminded me that I said I would do it if she met the condition of her screwing Warren in front of Rick and she was willing to do that now.

"The image of Warren screwing Taylor just caused me to giggle. Warren wasn't bad as a person and seemed to shower regularly, but he was very thin with a hooked nose. She said that my oars would be raised, and I'd be fondled and fucked by at least a half-dozen guys. I paused, inhaled, exhaled, thought about taking all those cocks and said that I guess I did promise.

"Courtney said she'd be in bed with her boyfriend thinking of us while she hoped he fucked her brains out. I thought I mustn't have any brains left to agree to what was being planned.

"It turned out that Rick, Warren, and Taylor had already worked out all the details. All I had to do was meet Taylor at 2:00 Saturday afternoon after telling my parents that I was going to see a movie with Taylor and would be staying at her house afterward to discuss some details of a school project we were working on. In reality, we went straight to the house of Billy Leadle whose parents were off somewhere for a two-week trip.

"Rick, Warren, and Billy were at the house when Taylor and I got there. Taylor said five other seniors from the chess club and two guys from the junior college who I'd met in the motel were coming. I said something like, oh my God, you expect me to lay on my back and just let ten guys go at me. Ten times in one night seemed a lot.

"No, Rick explained, they expected me to be fucked in a wide variety of positions and for each of the guys to have me multiple times until 1:00 Sunday afternoon. But not to worry because they would be very careful, and I would get a little help with the load from Taylor and maybe a special guest.

"Calculating ten times two to four times each, I said that I could die like the Levite's concubine in Judges, suddenly remembering my Lutheran Bible study.

"Taylor said soothingly that she would watch carefully. Even if I got screwed 30 times, it will be far from a world record. The Levite's concubine probably tried to fight them off, I would not be so stupid, and nobody wanted to have to take me to the hospital. Taylor added that Debbie Applebaum did 23 guys two or three times each and I was in better shape than Debbie."

"'I have a lot less practice than 19 year old Debbie had,' I remember saying. I remember much of this so well although it happened 15 years ago, but it was one of the biggest events of my life.

"Taylor said it was time to get the show started and proceeded to lead us into, not a bedroom, but the living room, where what looked like two twin beds had been set up with the head of each bed and a big pillow against a wall in a room. All the window shades were down. The beds had wooden frames under the legs so that they were about level with an average sized man's crouch and there were a bunch of extra pillows around. There were water bottles and bottles of various lotions and lubricants nearby. I did not know where they could have bought such stuff in the area we lived.

"I remarked that I could see they'd given a lot of thought of how I was going to be debauched. Billy, a kind of plump guy with freckles who was probably fated to work with his father at the car dealership, explained that they had figured out what would be best before his parents left and got materials and started work as soon as his parents left for the airport.

"Taylor added that she'd been reading about how to plan a gangbang for months. Everyone involved would be over 18. She'd begun planning right after she had seen how I'm almost had an orgasm just hearing about the woman in the rape and gang bang story. Taylor said something like 'You are going to be so fucked,' then realized that did not come out quite right, and said 'fucked in a very nice way, I mean, of course.'

"Next Taylor said that she had to uphold her part of the bargain. She then proceeded slowly to strip bare, moving her hips in some sort of stripper dance like Demi Moore did in Striptease and displayed her nice round 18-year old breasts and perfectly manicured pubic hair. Her nipples were erect. It seemed like her labia were as pink as could be but probably that was just my imagination.

"My breasts were larger but not by much. My pubic hair had only been trimmed the way I always did but I had not been planning this evening for months.

"I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I couldn't believe how Taylor seemed to just be radiating lust. I couldn't believe how aroused I was.

"Warren barely kissed Taylor before yanking off all his clothes like they were on fire. He started to push Taylor back onto a bed. Taylor said that she'd promised she'd have real sex with him in front of Rick, but she had not said she'd let him ravish her like a peasant. Besides, she wanted to put on a good show for Rick.

"Taylor indicated that Warren should lay back on one of the couches. He was excited and erect as could be. He was probably not that big, but his prick looked enormous to me. I knew that in a few hours he'd probably have that thing in me.

"Taylor pushed a condom onto Warren and carefully lowered her pussy onto him. Soon she was doing the dirtiest dance imaginable with all of her moving parts gyrating and shaking while Warren hardly moved except to feel up her breasts. A glance at Rick revealed that his cock was pushing hard against his pants and it was bigger than Warren's.

"I think Warren didn't move because he was trying not to come too soon, but he only lasted a few minutes. It did not matter, though, because Taylor moved her pelvis against him for a few more minutes before shouting 'oh yes,' gasping and breathing heavily as she slowed her motions and flopped her torso down on Warren's chest.

"Rick, Billy, and I were all transfixed by the show but as Taylor slowed her breathing, Rick told Taylor that he'd want a lot of that kind of action in the future. He pulled off my Cornhusker T-shirt and adeptly unbuckled my bra. I cooperated to the extent of raising my arms. My breasts flopped out. I did nothing to stop Billy from playing with them like toys. I also did nothing as Rick unbuckled my jeans and pushed them to the floor. I pushed down my panties quickly to avoid everyone seeing how wet they were.

"Rick told me to lie back on the other bed and spread my legs. I thought of how Taylor had controlled how she had sex, but I just did what I was told. Thinking Rick would probably be in and out of me in no time, I would be a good peasant.

"Rick stripped but he did not assume the missionary position above me. Instead, he said he wanted to make sure I was ready, put his head between my legs and started to lick all around my clit. When he started to flick his tongue over it, I had the second orgasm I had in my life; one of the college guys having supplied the first a few weeks before. I thought the orgasm in the motel was a wonderous miracle and wanted to sleep and think about it. But this orgasm did not satiate me. It bounced me off the ceiling and made me want much more.