A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally, we talked about what we'd done since high school. The gang bang that caused my first pregnancy did not need to be discussed but I told them about what I did between undergraduate school and business school with the med students. Strangely, while Courtney and Taylor disapproved strongly about what the other had done, they both volunteered that they thought I had made the right choices given who I am.

"Back to me and my problems in 2008, as I said, an abortion was out of the question. My mother's older sister in Massachusetts, though, was having trouble had been unable to have children and said she'd be happy to adopt the baby.

"My aunt still was agreeable after we learned I was having twins. Mother said that she wasn't surprised by twins because fraternal twins ran in her family as the existence of my brothers and the twins of mom's younger sister proved.

"My mother's older sister and her husband put me up the last three months of the pregnancy and I stayed in Braintree for three months after the births to express milk for the boy and the girl like a good mother, or should I say aunt."

"So, you come from long line of shikse fertility goddesses," Naomi said. "And I can't believe you did not tell me about all this that happened when you were 18 when you came to me. Maybe I did not exactly ask did you happen to participate in numerous gangbangs and have two children when you were young but you were sure pretty coy going to the Club the first time acting like someone innocent of anything but fantasies when you'd already been about as big meshuggeneh slut as a woman can be."

"Now, Naomi, would it have changed your advice?

"Well no, I was pretty eager to get you to participate in the game with me to tell the truth, but probably I would have presented it differently," Naomi admitted.

Charlotte laughed and said, "You haven't even heard it all."

"You have been snooping a lot, haven't you," Stephanie said.

"Or you might say, I fulfilled my desire for knowledge," Charlotte answered. "It was not too hard to learn a lot. You are still pretty famous among your classmates of both high school and college."

"Well ok," Stephanie said, "I gave birth again after the end of my senior year at college. But there was no games or reluctance about this pregnancy. I just wanted to have a large amount of sex with a fertile womb and have another baby. Most women would think I was crazy, but I know I'm not the only woman who really likes natural sex and being pregnant. Martin might say that a desire to reproduce is hardly a fetish and it is harder as a matter of biology to explain women who don't want to reproduce.

"I had had a reasonable amount of careful, vanilla, safe sex in college which pleased me at the time but did not satisfy me. But leaving college, I still did not want a husband or even to be a mother in the real sense. I just wanted to fill my vagina and my womb.

"This time I knew what I was doing. I met a guy in the med School and, after a hook up, I said wanted to have a baby by a medical student. Naturally, he thought he was being trapped and told me he wasn't interested before I explained what I had in mind. I wanted him to find at least a half dozen other med students and they could all have sex with me for as long as it took for me to get pregnant.

"If you've heard that doctors have big egos, at least the male ones, you've heard right. Some of them also have very nice cocks. The last two months of my senior year at Nebraska, I went to bed with at least three med students a night. There would be no way for me to know who the father was without genetic testing which wouldn't be possible. That suited me and all the guys just fine.

"We leased an apartment for the summer and my friend and his eight friends visited me as they wished. My hours were 7 AM to 11 PM. No appointment necessary but you might have to wait until the last guy was done. No anal, no oral except to get erect. No kissing on the mouth, that would only spread germs. This was fucking with a purpose.

"The med students were not all great lovers but none of them were as clumsy as most of the high school seniors. For months, I had a ball as well as the contents of 18 balls.

"I imagined I was in 'Belle de Jour' or 'Never on a Sunday' except that I was fully available every evening, as well as daytime, and always had several lovers on Sundays when the students did not have classes. I did not imagine I was as classy as Catherine Denueve or Melina Mecouri, but was sure I was far more enthusiastic.

"One notable special event was when the whole crew came over to watch some sort of sporting event. I don't recall if it was the Olympics, the World Cup or just a baseball game. It did not matter to me because I had agreed that I would be tied to the bed in the bedroom while they watched whatever game it was in the living room. The guys could visit me the whole afternoon whenever they felt like it. I even let it be known that I did not mind if they were a little crass and savage about it as long as I wasn't hurt badly and all the sperm was deposited in my vagina.

"I don't remember much of the sex except to say that I got off on the very helplessness and humiliation of my position. I thought of what I'd done at age 18 and about every submissive fantasy I'd had since then. I must have had a dozen orgasms over three or four hours.

"I do remember that, without asking me, the guys had invited one female medical student come to the party. She visited me about halfway into the party. Naturally I looked like a complete mess with nine guys' cum dripping from my pussy and a few light bruises and scratches.

"The woman looked at me silently a while until I finally asked her if I disgusted her. She said that I completely disgusted her but that she envied me. She said she knew she'd spend her life working at being a good contributor to society and would never know what it was like to be a wanton, irresponsible sex object.

"I told her that that was her choice. She replied that she did not feel she had a choice except to be the diligent, dutiful doctor who made money and would maybe have a small respectable family if she found the time. I told her that I would have to be respectable soon and that this would be my last fling and I would go to professional school myself.

"Of course, I did not know of the Sportman's Club then. I thought I would be going to business school after having my third child and would give up being the sort of irresponsible woman who fucked up a storm and dumped the resulting child on others to raise.

"Naturally, I did get pregnant. One does not have to be a fertility goddess to get pregnant if one is 22 and engaging in non-stop sex without contraceptives.

"I did not suffer financially. The Med students chipped in to pay for all my medical expenses and supported me for a year with food and shelter. I just lied to my mother that I was off finding myself. She didn't believe me, but knew it didn't matter to me then what she thought."

"Oh my god," Naomi said, "you had twins again?"

"No, just one baby girl, I'm not a goddess. I did spend time after the birth to serve in the hospital as a subject for students to use in learning about lactation. I never sprayed like a geyser then like I did last night, but I was used to demonstrate all sorts of breast pumping equipment for expressing milk and the milk was served to the baby who had swiftly been adopted. With all the medical equipment and lactation, it was like Mash and Milk, or was it Mush and Milk with me playing the cow. I did get paid as a teaching assistant.

"And then I went to business school as planned, having taken out a year to pretty much fuck and have a baby."

"Is that it, or did you have another four children we don't know about?" Sarah asked.

"No, no more after the third baby until I joined the Sportman's Club. I thought after that child that I had put my desire for wholesale sex, humiliation, masochism, and out-of-wedlock pregnancy behind me. I did feel that way during business school and for my first few years out of business school. But as you all know, my impregnation fetish, if that is what you would call it, and desires to be a submissive sex object did not go away."

"Now you are 35 and have delivered seven children into the world," Charlotte said. "You will easily catch me unless I resort to something drastic like using some of those eggs I froze just in case. You might easily get to a dozen at the rate you are going, particularly as you are cheating by having so many twins. But as I said earlier, I think 10 for me is enough. I would qualify at ten for a Mother Heroine medal in Russia."

"You know, you can stop now and even remain a full Club member for life having had three children as a slave. I am certainly not going for a Mother Heroine medal," Sarah said. "When I finish my quota, I'm going back to being a normal nymphomaniac supported by wealthy patrons."

"Yes, I know I could quit and I'm not deliberately going for a Heroine Medal," Stephanie said, "but I am not going to quit inviting as much sex as I can get and I'm not going to do anything to prevent me getting the medal either. So, I guess we'll let fate decide. I agree that 12 is a likely final number unless I have more twins."

"You're fucking nuts," Sarah said.

"I gotta agree," Naomi added.

"I think Steffi is perfect," Charlotte said.

MANY NEW BEGINNINGS AND AN END

Roberta, her husband and their two-year old came to Europe and visited Stephanie, Martin and their children, (two sets of twins and a six-month old girl), the following year.

Stephanie thought it was very good to see Roberta again although Stephanie had been doubtful that Stephanie fit into Roberta's world anymore. She enjoyed showing Roberta around Baden Baden and other parts of Schwaben.

The Baden Baden Sportsman's Verein arranged for an entire tour van to take the ten members of the families of Stephanie and Roberta, plus Viktoria, Zocker and their three children, as well as a few other Club members into the Alps.

They had a very nice time and engaged in socially acceptable fun. The Club members had all been advised not to do anything that might scandalize Roberta and her bourgie husband.

There would be time for Stephanie to participate in many orgies after they all got back to Baden Baden and Roberta and her husband had gone off to visit Munich and finish their vacation. By the time Roberta got back to Reno, Stephanie would definitely be fertile again. She would probably go on to have many more children as she had not changed her mind that she would engage in frequent sex in quantity without any form of contraception for the rest of her life.

But during the trip to Switzerland, Stephanie, Martin, Viktoria and Zocker would imitate traditional family members. Breastfeeding while away from home can be difficult, but no one said anything while Stephanie and Viktoria did it in Switzerland.

Professor Walzer stated that the greater acceptance of nursing in general and nursing in public was one of the few ways in which recent society had moved in the direction of advancing the survival of humanity and recognition of basic biological truth. "Societies have existed without marriage and few if any societies are strictly monogamous. If humanity moves in the direction of "serial monogamy" or dumps the practice entirely it would not be new, shocking or suicidal. The fact that so many families now consist of children born in different marriages or relationships may simply be a reflection of the fact that "till death do us part" is a lot longer time than it was historically. The fact, however, that breasts provide milk and plainly evolved to feed babies is clear and universally applicable to mammals."

They all liked Lauterbrunnen.

One day Roberta and Stephanie woke up early and watched the sun rise together. "Early-born rosy-fingered dawn appears," Roberta said

"What is that rosy-fingered stuff about?" Stephanie asked.

"It came from Homer and the Odyssey. I always liked that phrase and used 'Roseyfingers' as a pen name for stories I've written. The first story I wrote was written in the first person with a woman named Dawn as the storyteller. I did not spell 'rosy' right, but it doesn't matter for a pen name."

"I did not even know you wrote stories," Stephanie said.

"They are sort of silly X-rated fantasies although some are based on what I've heard about real experiences. They have been fun for me to write."

"Roberta, I had no idea that you even had X-rated thoughts."

"Well Steffi, my child was not delivered by a stork and we are thinking of having a second child if we can swing it financially. Many people assume too often that other people are simple and boring when they simply have not learned enough about them.

"Some people also assume friends don't know much about them when they know a great deal."

"So, what do you know about me?" Stephanie asked

"More than you think. I did some investigation into you and Naomi when you went to Mexico. I was very worried. I could use more details. Let's talk and I'll write up the story. I'm pretty sure it will be my last one. Roseyfingers has to concentrate on her work and family."

Fini