All Comments on 'A Game of Basketball Pt. 02'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Highly enjoyable

Other than a few small mistakes that some editing could've fixed its a 10/10 from me. I just hope we dont have to wait too long for the third part of the story haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Please don’t stop. This is awesome

Angus74Angus74over 5 years ago
Keep it coming

Great part 2. Keep it coming. I love it

LamentationLamentationover 5 years ago
Go Acalanes!

All the stars from this former Acalanes student!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

keep it coming even with assholes like finn have him put in his place on the bench most of the games

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

great story, a worthy sequel to your last installment. thank you for sharing.

HaseoGrimmHaseoGrimmover 5 years ago

Love it so good 😍 I really can't wait for the next chapter! I really hope to find out who may have saw them in the locker room 😆!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dave probably shouldn't even bother denying the rumours after he's probably been filmed begging for cock. Great chapter, hot stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Can’t wait to read the next chapter!

TwoStrokesToMidnightTwoStrokesToMidnightover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Your best work yet! Can’t wait for Part3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

It was awesome! But it might get kinda boring if it turns into a full on dom/sub relationship. Let them keep exploring new things

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome read!

Fantastic chapter! Really loved reading it. Hope there's more to come soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Titillating😍

Agree with all comments and if you want to capture wider range of readers may I suggest you use the basketball as a backdrop (less text on the game itself) and start focusing more instead on the inter-relationships and challenges, tugs and pulls, highs and lows of emotions, etc..that you're clearly ready for. The plot has so much potential, this can evolve into a novella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Amazing chapter! This is one of your best stories. I hope to read the next chapter soon.

RzyKnsRzyKnsover 5 years ago
All killer, no filler

This was an amazing follow up.

Your writing is consistently solid in this series, but with part 2 your pacing is perfected. The basketball scenes were intense and concise, and used deftly to expand upon Dave's admiration for Nicole. The sex scene is easily your best yet, which was unfortunately the weakest part of part 1 for me. It seemed to me that as each character grew more comfortable in their roles, so did the writing. Another high point was how you wove deeper themes into the story, touching on serious topics as we examine their shared feelings of isolation, pain, and betrayal.

This was a <b>really good<\b> read.

Looking forward to part 3.

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the Feedback!

I'm glad you're all enjoy the story so far! Thank you so much for all the feedback! Part 3 is on it's way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the fact you put a good amount of effort into the challenges that Nicole faces. I get the feeling her secrets go beyond being trans though. Just hope Dave gets over his insecurities in later chapters. Also live the fact you ended, again, on a high note. Although Dave calls for a wing play signals for a pick? Minor point but it kinda messed me up for a moment. Some sentences are also incomplete which kinda detracts as i can't tell what actually happens next before it jumps.

But, overall, a really good plot that doesn't just focus on rutting away and puts a lot of energy into building the characters interactions. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice romantic story, sure there is intimate, sexual content, but they are falling in love. Very romantic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES