A Game of Basketball Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands sink down to these perfect ass cheeks of hers, spreading them apart as I try to get more of my tongue inside her.

She tastes so amazing. The taste of her sweat glossed butthole is a mix of salty and musky. I can't get enough of it. Finally, she pulls away, leaving me panty for air but wanting more. She takes a seat on the concrete bench across from me. "Now why don't you get a taste of this cock."

I crawl on all fours between her legs, kissing her thighs on my way to the biggest cock I've ever seen. I look up into those lively green eyes of hers. They're full of lust and possession. She sinks her fingers in my hair and grabs a handful with one hand as she strokes her dick with the other. I hook my arms under her thighs and grab on for dear life.

I open my mouth wide open and stick out my tongue, ready to accept that monster of hers. She smacks the beast up against my tongue, repeatedly. The sound of her dick slapping my lips fills the room. "Lick my balls," she moans.

I don't even hesitate, diving in with my tongue. She rests her gigantic dick up against my face as my tongue laps up her sweaty balls. I suck a nut into my mouth and lavish it with my tongue like an oversize candy. She gasps out loud, barely being able to contain herself.

I let her testicle drop from my mouth and move on to the next one, sharing the love. The smell of her balmy scented nuts drives me crazy. I massage her balls with my tongue until she finally pulls my head back.

With her cock aimed at my open mouth, she yanks my face down, plunging her dick all the way to the entrance of my throat.

Gagging, I nearly choke on her cock. Saliva drools down my chin as she slowly starts to gyrate her hips back and forth. Battering the door to my throat with the head of her dick. Finally, I gain control of myself. Opening up my throat, I swallow that massive anaconda down my throat.

My nose hits her pelvis as she hilts herself inside my throat. "Holy fuck, Dave!" she moans as she starts to fuck my throat. I think I hear something off in the distance, but I'm too busy getting my face fucked to care.

My hands grip her thick muscular thighs as I start to panic at the lack of air. "Suck that dick. Take it, Dave!"

She starts to pummel my throat like a jackhammer against the pavement. My eyes start to roll to the back of my head from the lack of oxygen. Finally, she pulls out and I drop to the ground in a coughing fit as I try to suck in air.

"Fuck, Dave... That was amazing," she gasps, her breathing is heavy. "I going to fill that mouth up full of cum, wouldn't you like that?"

After finally catching my breath, I finally climb back up between her legs and look up at her and open my mouth. "I'll take that as a yes."

Without delay, she jams her cock back in my mouth. This time she doesn't hold back. As if she was before. She slams her cock balls deep inside my throat and starts grinding on my face, slowly fucking my throat.

I cling onto her thighs for dear life as she grips my hair with both hands and uses my face as a fuck toy. Grunting wildly, she plunges her dick once more to the hilt. Her cock suddenly thickens and starts to pulse. A steaming hot liquid paints the inside of my throat as she continues to shoot her load inside me. I can feel the sticky seed slide down my throat into my stomach. Finally, she pulls out, leaving the tip of her dick inside my stomach. I start sucking on it as she drops another load in my mouth. It tastes so salty, but it has a musky sweet after taste. I swallow it down. She finally pulls out all the way, giving me one last squirt all over my face.

"Wow... That might of been the best blow job I've ever had," she says as she wipes up a wad of cum with her finger and sticks it in my mouth. I lick it clean.

Breathing heavy, I sit back on my knees and start to wipe the cum off my face, but she grabs my hand, preventing me. "Leave it there, you look fucking hot all covered in my jizz. Now turn around and get on all fours!"

"Really? You want more after all that?" I ask. She's insatiable.

"Bitch, please... I'm going to pound that ass for the next hour or two. After I finish with you, you won't be able to walk straight for at least a week." She gives me the most sadistic smile ever. "I'm going to empty my balls inside of your ass. As I said, you're mine. Now turn around and get on all fours."

Without a second thought, I do as I'm told. Turning around and bending down to my hands. Before I can even get comfortable, I feel her hand come down hard against my ass cheek. She grabs my hips and smothers her face between my cheeks. Her tongue slips inside my ass with only a little resistance. God... It feels so good!

I can't help but moan at the touch of her tongue inside my asshole. She lathers it with her spit. Grabbing both of my cheeks and spreading them to give her access. She gives them a squeeze as she tongue fucks my asshole.

My dick is rock hard and I'm moaning like a whore.

She gives me another hard slap as she removers her tongue. I look back as she positions herself behind me. She lays her cock between my ass cheeks, like a hot dog in a bun. She starts sliding it back and forth before letting the head of her dick slide down to meet my wet rosebud.

With one quick thrust, she slams her dick inside me. "UUuurrrggggghhhh!" I scream out.

"Oh relax... I was doing you a favor, getting the worst part out of the way." She holds her position, with half her dick inside me. My ass quickly adjusts to that fat cock and the pain dissipates. "See? Doesn't hurt that bad, does it?"

"No... " I pant.

"Want me to keep going?" she asks.

I look back at her, a lustful smirk on her face. "Yes..."

"Yes, what?" she asks playfully.

"Yes, I want you to fuck my ass!" I don't know what has gotten a hold of me, but I can't deny her. She

Smack! My ass stings from the slap she just gave me. "Tell me how much you want my cock."

"I want your cock in my ass so bad! Please just fuck me already!" I beg her as she continues to tease me.

"Only if you submit to me and promise to be my fuck boy." I look back at her smiling face. She gives my ass another hard smack. "Don't tell me that you don't want to be my little cock loving bitch."

"Yes, I'll be whatever you want me to be, please just fuck my brains out!" I moan as she slowly gyrates her hips.

"Oh, Dave... You have no idea of how many times I've fantasized about this moment." She slowly starts rocking those hips of hers back and forth. Building up a rhythm as she saws into my ass, each time she nudges up to that sweet spot inside me, sending waves of pleasure rippling through me.

She grabs both ass cheeks and squeezes them as she sinks her cock down. I can feel her balls slap against mine and her hips bump into my ass as she bottoms out inside me.

"Shit, your ass is still so tight! It's better than any pussy I've ever been in," she says pulling out half way before slamming back into me. I nearly fall forward with the power of her thrust. She grabs a handful of my hair and yanks my head up as she slaps my ass. "Take it, Dave."

Pulling back out, she gives me another hard thrust. Pummelling my prostate. Some of the cum drips down off my face as she starts plowing into me. She spreads my ass cheeks with her hands as she batters my asshole with her plunger. I'm moaning and groaning with every thrust. The pleasure of her cock pounding my asshole has taken over me.

My own cock is on the verge of exploding. She pulls out with a pop. I look back like a puppy who just got his bone taken away. " Don't worry, we're far from over. Get up, I got an idea."

I struggle to get on my feet, using her waist for support, she grabs my arms and helps me up. She then pushes me back against the locker, pinning me there and then she hooks her hands under my thighs, hoisting them up on her shoulders. Practically bending me in half. I swear I heard the door shut, but at this point, I could give two shits if someone caught us.

I feel her cock poking and prodding against my asscheeks. I reach down and wrap my fingers around her cock and guide the heat-seeking missile into my ass. As soon as the head meets my rectum, she thrusts hard into me. "Aaaaahhhh!" I yelp. She continues to thrust deep inside me as her lips find mine. I wrap my arms around her shoulders as she pounds my asshole. Her tongue slips past my lips. The cum she sprayed all over my face gets smeared as we fiercely make out.

I suck on her tongue as her cock spreads open my butthole once more. "Fuck me!" I moan into her mouth as her tongue discovers mine.

Her hands each grab an ass cheek and spread them as she continues her onslaught, shoving that big pipe of hers as deep as it can go inside my ass.

At this point, we're both panting for breath as our tongues play 1 on 1 inside my mouth. But her thrusts don't stop. I place my hands on the sides of her head, brushing the hair out of her face as we continue to kiss. She pulls back and looks me in the eyes. Biting her bottom lip, she stops her thrusts, but still keeping that dick inside me.

"Dave... I have to tell you something..." she says looking deep into my eyes.

"You can tell me anything."

Once again she chews on that bottom lip. "Nevermind..." she says as she pushes that cock in farther, making me moan.

"No... please... fuuck... please tell me!" I gasp as she fucks me.

Once again she stops. "I think I'm in love with you!"

"I love you too!" I yell. Her face lights up as she presses her lips against mine. She lets loose on my ass, pounding me harder and harder. I'm lost in the euphoria of being fucked by her. My cock explodes between us, spraying both of us with my jizz. I can't help but squeeze my ass tight on her cock eliciting one hell of a moan from her lips. She sinks that cock as deep as it can go inside my ass. I feel it go steely hard and I know what's coming next.

All of a sudden my bowels fill up with a steaming hot liquid. Fuck it feels so good! She keeps pumping into me, shooting load after load into my ass.

I'm lost into a complete orgasmic haze and I can tell she is too.

We continue to make out as we're both panting for breath. She lets go of my legs as her dick pops out of my ass hole. I sink all the way to the floor, breaking our kiss, completely exhausted. Her cock dangles above my face, still dripping cum. I reach up and take it into my mouth and suck out the last bits of her seed. She moans and laughs. "Fuck, Dave! Can't get enough of my cock, can you? I told you you'd become addicted."

After cleaning off her softening dick of every drop of cum, I let it fall from my lips, and laugh. "I can't get enough of you!"

She laughs and helps me up. Once again our lips attack each other. I feel her hand grab my ass. Her finger sinks down my crack to my open cum leaking asshole. "Damn!" She breaks off from our kiss and looks at me with her mouth wide open. "Your asshole is gaping wide open!"

"Well, you just completely destroyed it with that big dick of yours." She bursts into giggles as she kisses me once more.

"What do you say we hit the showers and get cleaned up?" she asks.

"Do you mean I finally satiated the insatiable Nicole?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"For now..." she says, giving my ass a playful spank. "But don't you forget, this ass is mine."

"Of course, I wouldn't want it any other way." I follow her into the showers and we continue to make out as we clean each other off.

Once we get dried off and clothed, we walk out of the gym hand in hand.

I walk her to her car. A fucking BMW... Of course.

"God damn! I shouldn't be surprised you're driving a BMW..."

"It's actually my step dad's old car," she says as if that makes it any less luxurious.

"That's what you consider old? Have you seen my moped?!"

She laughs. "Do you want a ride home?"

"Nah, it's fine... Thanks for the offer though."

We stand there for a second, soaking each other up. Finally, she leans up and we kiss one last time before she gets in her car and takes off.

*****

I hope you all enjoyed the story. Feel free to comment below what you thought of it. I appreciate any feedback. Also give it your honest rating.