A Game of Delayed Gratification Pt. 02

Story Info
This continues story about Pamela & Phillip.
3k words
4.12
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJ456
PJ456
3 Followers

Driving to the lake earlier today, I'd wondered how to entice Pamela to show me her boobs. Now, an hour later, she snuggled up to me on the loveseat wearing nothing but a string bikini.

I desperately wanted to get to first base with her this afternoon. Even in my lustful state, however, I was wary of two things. First, her mother could return at any minute and, more importantly, I didn't want to do anything stupid to wreck what I had going with her.

As we kissed, I gently covered her knee with my hand and ever so slowly moved it up her thigh, first caressing the top part and then the softer inside.

So far I hadn't removed even my sweatshirt. Pamela was practically naked. What would she do, I wondered, if I nonchalantly stripped down to my swimsuit? Were there rules about this? Too much too soon? Should I wait for a signal from her? Had I already missed her signal?

I hadn't a clue. All I knew was Little Phillip wanted out of his crowded closet. But like I said, I didn't want to wreck things by going too fast. My problem was I didn't know the speed limit.

I finally ran out of thigh. Holding my breath, I touched the outer edge of the bikini bottom. When she shuddered, I quickly pulled away. To my delight, she placed my hand on her pubic mound.

"I want it there."

Ever so lightly, I stroked her pubes and then moved to her belly, soft, then her little love handles. I thought of her mother's firm torso, but, like I said, I like a little meat on the bone.

She pulled me closer, then maneuvered us into a prone position on the loveseat. When I was flat on my back she straddled me. All this without once removing her tongue from my mouth.

In wrestling us to this new position, Pamela's halter ties had loosened, and now, as she propped herself up on my chest her breasts spilled out of her top. Dark nipples pierced with half-inch silver loops.

She glanced at her breasts and grinned mischievously. "You haven't told me what you think of my outfit."

I had to remind myself this wasn't a dream. I'd gotten to first base!

'You are lovely," I said, and brushed the back of my hand against each breast. I pulled on one of the loops. "This okay?"

She nodded and thrust her hips against me.

"Take off your sweatshirt. I want to feel my boobs next to your skin."

Somehow we removed the sweatshirt with her remaining on top of me.

"Oooh," she said, rubbing my chest. "Smooth. I hoped you wouldn't be furry."

"I shaved."

Her eyes widened.

"Just kidding."

She laughed and sat upright, still straddling me. Holding the silver loops she jiggled her breasts until the strings, nominally holding the two triangular cups together, unraveled completely.

"Oops!" she said, giggling.

If my cock continued throbbing like it was now I was going to burst.

As if reading my mind—or, more likely, feeling my erection pressed against her—she thrust herself against me. Once. Twice. Three times.

She stopped in the nick of time.

"I guess I'm done with this for now," she said. And with that she let go of the silver loops and shook her breasts vigorously until the halter top slipped off her shoulders.

When she brushed her breasts across my nipples I nearly exploded.

"Did it hurt to get your nipples pierced?" I asked. I needed to distract myself from my throbbing erection.

"No."

"They look sexy on you!"

"Thank you. I think they look sexy on me as well. I like how they make my nipples feel."

Our conversation was serving its purpose, getting me settled down. I was glad her answer allowed me a followup. "What do you mean?"

"They're more sensitive now. They kind of tingle when I put on a bra, the pressure of the fabric. And when my boobs sway. It's a nice turn-on. All I have to do is walk!"

I pulled the loop on the other nipple.

She smiled.

"You must work out," she said touching my pecs.

"When I have time." Lately I'd added to my workout, self-conscious of my lack of tone.

"Be right back. Gotta pee," she said. "Another beer?"

"Sure."

I sat up as she returned, her boobs jiggling every which way.

She sipped her wine while I guzzled half the beer, starting to feel a buzz. She straddled me, and since I was sitting up, her boobs pressed against my chest.

I toyed with her right breast.

"You like them?"

"I like everything about you."

"They're small."

"They're just right." I squeezed her. She squealed.

"I wish I had my mom's boobs."

"She's got a nice body, but you're the one I'm interested in."

She pressed herself against me. "What is it you're interested in?"

I placed my hands on her hips, fingered the string ties of her bikini bottom.

"Want me to take it off?" she asked.

I couldn't believe my ears! "Yes."

She gave me a wicked smile, stood and unzipped my shorts. "It's time to lose these."

I raised my hips to help her ease them off. Afterwards, she ran an index finger the length of my erection, chuckled when I groaned.

"Your trunks cover a lot of territory," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"They hide too much of you. From your belly button to your upper thighs."

She straddled me again. "On the other hand, my suit leaves very little to the imagination."

We both laughed, me a bit nervously.

"Do you shave?" she said.

"Of course—"

"No! I mean here." She touched my erection.

Did guys shave that? Suddenly I felt afraid she might tire of my naiveté. But I had to be honest. Didn't know enough to lie.

"No."

She thought for a moment. "Would you do me a favor?"

"Anything," I said.

She laughed, knowing she had me under her spell.

"Would you try on a swimsuit for me?"

At that moment I would have swabbed the deck with my tongue.

She steered us into the small bedroom with the air mattress and from a small wicker set of drawers removed a swim suit that looked too small for me.

"I'll turn around and count to ten."

At first confused, I realized she meant for me to model it.

By "four" I'd shed my trunks, by "ten" I'd squeezed into the new suit. I marveled at the ultra-thin fabric's softness and elasticity. It felt like wearing air.

Pamela made a scene of turning around and uncovering her eyes.

"Oh my gosh, Phillip," she said, hugging me.

She ran her hands over what little of my torso the suit covered, squeezed my buttocks, finally patting my cock.

"Do you like it?"

"It feels like I'm not wearing anything."

"Now you know how I feel," she said, grinning. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah. Actually a little naughty."

She pressed a finger against my rising erection, clearly outlined by the thin fabric, and watched it swell until it extended almost ninety degrees.

"You're getting excited!" she said.

"You have a habit of doing that to me."

She pushed me forward two steps and pointed to a full-length mirror propped in a corner.

It reflected an attractive couple, she, topless in a tiny bikini bottom, he in a black thong with pubic hair peeking over the top. They stood side by side. The girl in the mirror cupped the boy's erection while the boy teased the girl's breasts.

Her ringing cell phone interrupted this tableau. She rushed to the kitchenette to grab her phone, sounded surprised when the caller spoke.

"Oh, it's you!" she said. "Okay. Sounds good."

"Sorry about that," Pamela said opening the portable fridge. "Another beer? That was my mom. Her friend Beth saw her swimming and invited her for a drink on Beth's boat. Said we probably wouldn't mind a little—privacy." She'd paused before giving the last word the British pronunciation.

Drinks in hand I thought we'd move back to the loveseat, but Pamela pulled me toward the bow of the boat. "I need some vitamin D."

Although we were moored in the far end of the marina, the bow facing the lake, and thus away from curious passersby, I still had doubts.

Pamela noticed my concern. "Don't worry. I'll get some towels."

She returned with the towels and a double-wide yoga mat.

Pamela applied sunscreen to my back. Her fingers arousing pleasure sensations I didn't know possible until now. I returned the favor. Couldn't help lingering when I got to her bare buttocks. She made no effort to hide her interest in my erection, grinning as it twitched when my hand reached between her legs.

Laying next to Pamela I had time to reflect on my good luck: a full day off work with a sexy, near naked girl sunning herself next to me. Eventually the beer and sun put me to sleep.

Next thing I knew she was shaking my shoulder. "Time to roll over." On my back, and still groggy, she straddled my crotch. My grogginess disappeared. Hooking a thumb on either side of her bikini bottom, she pulled it out slightly.

"What color is my hair?" she asked.

"Same as your head."

"Tell me how it looks."

"What?"

"Curly? Straight? Shaped?"

"Like what?"

She pulled the fabric out a bit more and feigned studying herself. "I don't know. Like maybe it's trimmed into a triangle or a square or something."

She rocked against my growing erection.

"Just a sec," she said. She stood up, turned her back to me and sat down on my cock. I couldn't see what she did, but when she began rocking something warm and wet pressed against my cock.

Suddenly an animal urge took over and I bucked, trying to rub myself against the wet heat which emanated from between her legs. She giggled as I pressed myself against her but as I felt myself almost ready to climax she dismounted. I was so close.

I wondered how she knew when to stop.

You might think this teasing frustrated me, and it did. But I was learning to enjoy the anticipation and delayed gratification.

I had no doubt Pamela and I would make love. I didn't know exactly when or how or where, but it didn't matter. The expectation made her teasing exciting and pleasurable.

She sat beside me now. Placed a hand on my chest and she bent to kiss me. I watched her breasts sway and finally press against my chest before I felt her lips.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"Very much."

"Maybe you'll enjoy this too."

And with that she put her head between my legs. A bolt of electricity coursed through my body as I felt the moist heat of her mouth envelope my erection through my suit's thin fabric. She kept me in her mouth then, adjusting herself so she could see my reaction.

I had no idea. In the eight months since I'd moved out of my parents' house I'd watched a little porn, including some with oral sex. This was all new given how I was raised.

The videos showed the guys going crazy when a girl began sucking them. But until this moment I had no idea how good it would feel. My lust shared the stage with another emotion, one I couldn't name yet. Her wanting to take me into her mouth. It felt like she was accepting me in a special way.

Her eyes told me she knew if she did anything but hold me in her mouth I'd explode. And as I felt myself climbing the stairs to oblivion, she quickly sat up.

"How did you like that?" she asked.

I couldn't reply. Having just gone to heaven, now adjusting to life back on earth.

She stroked my thigh and as she saw me start to relax, she straddled my chest. Still flat on my back, her bikini triangle was now inches from my face.

"So...here's the deal," she said. "Five questions. Each one you get right, I show you a little of this." She patted the cloth triangle. "Get one wrong, we start over."

I couldn't stifle the groan that escaped then. I know I just mentioned the pleasure of anticipation and delayed gratification, but I take that back now. In the last five minutes my cock had felt the inside of her mouth and her pussy, albeit with a millimeter of fabric separating us. Even so.

Now she was making a game of showing me her pussy?

I didn't know how much more I could take.

Her face indicated she was having fun with my agony.

I tried a brave smile, wondered if my cock would forgive me for all these false starts.

"First question. What color am I?"

Trying not to appear irritated I replied. "You already said you're the same color as what's on your head."

"I know. Wanted to start you off easy."

She made a fuss of moving the triangle slightly to the left. Nothing but smooth, tanned skin.

"Second question. Do I have a tan line?"

So far I hadn't seen one.

"No."

"Very good." She pushed the triangle slightly to the right.

"Hey, no fair!"

This teasing was starting to get a bit old. I asked her: "You sunbathe in the nude?" The question came from out of the blue. Anything to divert us from the teasing game.

"Yes."

"Does your mother?"

"Yes."

"The two of you on this boat?"

"That's right."

"She have a boyfriend or something?"

"Why all the questions suddenly and why the interest in my mother?"

She squeezed me to indicate she didn't intend to be rude, then slid off my chest to my lap.

"You two seem pretty close. She hardly seems old enough to—"

"She had me when she was sixteen," Pamela said.

I did the math: twenty plus sixteen. "She doesn't look that old!"

"I know. People comment."

"I didn't mean to get so personal—"

"No! I'm glad you're asking. I want to know more about you as well."

I hadn't meant to point the conversation in this direction. A lump formed in my throat. I didn't know about love, but I became aware of strong feelings for her.

"Tell me about your parents," she said.

"The ultimate helicopter parents."

"How so?"

"They made every part of my life their business. Religious fanatics. Wouldn't let me date in high school." I suddenly felt uncomfortable, like I was telling her too much.

"Go on," she said. "Please."

"Couldn't go out to a movie or anywhere unless it was with guys from church."

I felt embarrassed. "You're the first girl..."

I couldn't find words to finish.

"I figured," she said.

"You've probably gone out with lots of guys."

Her face darkened before she spoke. "My father raped me when I was twelve."

I didn't know what to say.

"He was a mean drunk. Beat up mom, forced her to do things, sexual things."

My sight got blurry, but my gaze stayed on Pamela's face.

"Mom had to go to the store, said she'd be right back. I was in bed, not asleep, and he burst in yelling and swearing and put his arm around my neck and—"

I waited for her to continue.

"There was this horrible pain, burning pain, and his stinky breath and—I hadn't even started my period yet."

I didn't say anything.

"My mom called the cops when she got home and saw what had happened."

I nodded.

"After that, I was afraid to sleep alone. Mom cuddled me in her room. I slept with her through high school. One night, I was almost fourteen, it felt different. I didn't know it then, but I was getting turned on. I didn't know what to do. Mom said do what I thought best."

"So what did you do?"

Pamela smiled. "Kept sleeping with her."

It took me a moment to collect my thoughts. "Did you ever go out with guys?"

She punched my shoulder playfully. "Yeah, but all they wanted to do was feel me up. I made out with a few of them, showed them my boobs, that kind of stuff."

She leaned into me for a kiss and I sensed nervousness. I used my tongue to assure her."

"I gave two of them hand jobs. Another one got angry cause I wouldn't swallow after I let him come in my mouth."

She took a sip of wine and kissed me. Looked me in the eye. Looking, I thought, for any sign of disapproval.

"So yeah. My mom and I are lovers. And I'm very interested in having sex with you, Phillip!"

We kissed. Even with my naïveté, I knew something extraordinary had just happened.

"Okay. Number three."

It took me a moment to transition back to the game.

"Do I even have any hair down there?"

I feigned turning over the question in my mind. "Well, you already said the color is the same as on your head. So that means you have some."

"Well done, Phillip. Good deduction." That earned me another kiss.

"Numero four. This is a multiple choice—"

"Hey! Don't I get to see more of..." Suddenly I felt shy, at a loss for words. Or for the P word.

"More of what?" she said, pouncing on my discomfort. Her thumbs already hooked around the bikini strings.

"You said each right answer you'd show me more."

She stretched the cloth away from her body but did not move it to either side. "More what?"

What was happening to me? I felt like the blubbering idiot of an hour ago with her mother.

"Like you said. Show more of...of what you're hiding...behind that bikini."

"And what am I hiding behind 'that bikini,' Phillip?"

She gave me the wettest kiss of the afternoon.

Which untied my tongue:

"Your pussy!"


PJ456
PJ456
3 Followers