All Comments on 'A Game of HORSE Pt. 02'

by emelle78

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Continue other Story please

Please continue your other Story "Fantasy Football Players". That has been by far your best story

Hawk66Hawk66over 2 years ago

I liked this story. Some very hot orally fixated scenes. Can’t wait to read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally GAY!!! NOT a single mention of Katie the DOMINANT sister!

rtistrtistover 2 years ago

love, love your story

waiting anxiously for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like how you put this together one step at a time. One day after work a few of us went to a lake to drink a few cold one and it was hot, so we went skinning dripping in the lake. I was checking out what my teammates looked like. They are all bigger than me. I got out to get some beer for me and the others. Some of them told me I had a great ass. I would bend over giving them a good look I was getting drunk but, I like the way they wanted to look at my ass it was turning me on. They all wanted me to sit on their labs it feels good to have them all pulling me between them I even get a few hard cocks pushing in me rosebud. Most of them had gotten out and did not get dressed they were watching me and would bring me drinks, so I did not have to get out. I was sitting on my friend's lab, and he was trying to fuck my ass it felt so good, so I pulled it open to help him put his big cock in my ass. When he got it in me, I sit back, and he went all the way in and fucked me until he came in my ass. I love it all 6 of the other men fucked me hard.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyalmost 2 years ago

emelle78, Congratulations and thank you!

You are a wonderfully articulate, descriptive and talented author.

This story is having a profound and arousing effect on me. Honestly, I have so many thoughts and emotions swirling around my mind that I am almost at a loss to put them into words. All I will say for now is that as a single, mature, bi-curious, closet CD sissy, your description of cock worship and cum swallowing has me hard and drooling ;).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous