A Game of HORSE with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This got Melanie's attention and she opened her eyes. She couldn't help but notice the huge bulge in Ray Ray's and Skillz's shorts. She reached down and grabbed a hold of each of their cocks over their shorts. After a little rubbing over the shorts, Melanie wanted the whole thing. "Take these fucking shorts off so I can see these monster cocks."

Ray Ray and Skillz didn't object and they both slid down their shorts and underwear. Both of their cocks sprang free. Melanie was mesmerized by the size of their cocks. Not only were they both at least 9 inches, but they were thick. So thick that she couldn't even wrap her hand around it. Melanie had never touched a dick that big.

She began stroking them both as they each continued to fondle her big tits and rub her smooth clit. Melanie began to moan. And just as she was really getting into it..."We're here." Jamal said as they pulled up the apartment complex.

Melanie opened her eyes and pointed Jamal to apartment 15B. The guys started stuffing their huge cocks back into their shorts. "Don't think I'm done with those yet." Melanie said pointing to Ray Ray and Skillz's cocks as they attempted to get them back in their shorts.

Jamal parked the car and got out. He opened the back seat door on Ray Ray's side and he climbed out. Skillz got out on his own side. Melanie looked around nervously. There were people everywhere. It was an apartment complex and it was almost 5pm. Everyone was just getting home from work. "There's no way that I can get all the way to the apartment without being seen. It's at least 30 yards away from the parking spot. Can I have my clothes please?"

"No money, no clothes." Skillz said as he shrugged.

"Ugh, whatever. Fuck it." As much as Melanie knew that this could get her into a lot of trouble, she was still so horny and they fact that all her neighbors would see her naked really turned her on. So she hopped out of the car. She didn't bother covering herself cause she really didn't want to. She wanted people to see her. As she started walking there were all sorts of people staring. She heard a few cat calls. Mrs. Greenlee adjusted her glasses and ran over to Melanie and the guys as fast as her eighty year old legs could take her. "Melanie, dear, oh my goodness, are you okay?

"I'm fine Mrs. Greenlee. I'm gonna go fuck some black guys."

Mrs. Greenlee just stood there with her jaw to the floor.

Melanie led the group to her apartment. The door was locked. She obviously didn't have her keys so she knocked. "Clark, open up its me!" She actually was hoping that he didn't answer and that he was still at the call. She was enjoying the attention she was getting from all her neighbors.

After a few seconds Clark answered the door. "What the, Melanie? Wha...who...? What's going on?" Clark was looking up and down at Melanie's naked body and then at the three black guys who accompanied her.

"Oh, I'll explain in a minute just let us in."

They all entered the apartment. Skillz and Ray Ray made theirselves at home and plopped on the couch. Jamal went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips.

Melanie wanted to pick up where they left off in the car. But she also need to pay these guys their money, which she didn't have. "So listen, I tried to buy weed off these guys but we bet on a basketball game for it instead. I obviously lost so I need $500. Just give it to them and I'll pay you back."

Clark was still wide eyed. He didn't know what to say. Although it surprised him, he loved the fact that his naked wife just showed up with three younger black guys. He didn't even care about the money or anything. "Ok, so uh, I'm gonna need to hit the ATM. I don't have that type of cash here. So just stay put and I'll go grab it." Clark said to the group as he grabbed his keys. He didn't want to miss anything so he took off out of the apartment like it was on fire.

"Ok, so where were we?" Melanie asked with her hands on her naked hips.

Skillz and Ray Ray started stripping and were naked like that. Their big cocks sprang back to life almost instantly. Melanie walked over to them both, got on her knees and took Ray Ray's huge thick cock in her mouth. She stroked Skillz's cock and then switched back and forth. Melanie was so turned on from sucking these huge cocks. She positioned herself into a squat and started rubbing her clit with her free hand. Melanie was now moaning loud. So loud.

Just then the door opened. It was Clark. He smiled when he saw what was happening before him. "I got your money fellas!" Clark proudly explained as he propped himself on the couch and watched two black guys with giant cocks mouth fuck his wife.

Melanie slowed down on her two cocks for a minute and looked around the room, "Why isn't there a cock in my pussy?!" She looked right at Jamal when she said it.

Jamal didn't need a second request. He pulled off his shirt and slid off his shorts. His cock was semi hard and equally as massive as the others. Clark watched on as Jamal laid on the floor, grabbed Melanie by her hips and guided her onto his thick cock. She let out a long moan. "Oh my god it feels so fucking good."

"What does? What feels good" Clark asked her smiling.

"This giant black cock in my white pussy!"

The three men all took turns fucking and getting sucked by Melanie. Not long after they started, Ray Ray couldn't take it anymore. He announced that he was about to cum. Melanie who was on top of Ray Ray riding his big dick, quickly got off and sucked his dick until he shot a huge load down her throat. Melanie loved the taste. She sucked his cock clean. Right after that Jamal was fucking Melanie and told her that he was gonna cum inside her. Melanie said, "Give it to me, fill my pussy up with all that cum." Jamal didn't disappoint. He came and came deep into her pussy. Melanie stood up as it started to drip out. Melanie scooped it up with her hand put it in her mouth, swallowing it.

Now Skillz was the last one. He was fucking Melanie doggy style on the floor. Her big tits swung back and forth. Clark was videoing the whole thing with his phone. Melanie glanced up from time to time to see his reaction.

As Skillz and Melanie fucked on the floor, Ray Ray and Jamal started getting dressed and took a spot on the couch along side Clark.

"Clark, do you like watching me fuck this black cock?"

"Oh yeah baby, it's so hot"

"Well then you're gonna hate this."

Melanie stood up and grabbed Skillz's hard cock. She led him to the bedroom and shut the door. She was teasing Clark. They climbed on the bed. Melanie laid on her back and spread her legs. Skillz climbed on top of her and sank his big cock deep inside. Melanie grabbed Skillz by the head and kissed him. She stuck her tongue deep in his throat. Skillz soon finished off inside Melanie's pussy. She laid on the bed for a few minutes catching her breath. He legs still wide open, her pussy, pink and swollen. Melanie yelled for Clark and the others. Skillz got dressed and the others came into the bedroom.

"Clark, don't you have something for Skillz?"

Clark handed five $100 bills to Skillz and they shook hands.

Skillz took a bag of weed from his pocket and tossed to over to Melanie who was still naked on the bed.

"Finally. I worked hard for this! Oh and can I ask one more thing from you guys?"

Skillz said, "Well since you just way overpaid for some weed and fucked us silly, sure."

"Take my picture. Take a picture of me and my beaten up pussy and my big tits. Send them to your boys. I want everyone to know what a black cock slut I am."

The guys laughed and did as she asked. They all left and Melanie laid on her bed and smoked her much deserved weed while Clark jerked off to his new video.

12