A Game of Inches Ch. 06

Story Info
His wife's sister gets involved and it's a dream cum true!
3.6k words
4.63
8.1k
7

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my dream come true. Sonya, on my living room floor, naked and fucking herself with a dildo. Carol, my wife, also naked, and nonchalantly shoving a huge, phallic vegetable up her own pussy, not the least bit concerned that her sister was right there seeing her do it. But it was also a fucking nightmare!

Knowing that I was currently working with barely three inches in the cock department meant that there was nothing I could do with this unbelievable opportunity. If things were normal, I'd be able to drop my pants and have my way with the both of them - I just knew it. But, if I tried it now, they'd both just laugh and I'd probably go off and shoot a pathetic little squirt of jizz onto the floor and humiliate myself further. Damn this game!

But, then again, this never would have happened at all without the perverse interference from the twisted gods who put me in this situation in the first place. At least I could store this away in my mental spank bank and jerk off to it all later.

"What's going on?" I say, trying not to sound like I'm accusing anyone of anything.

"What does it look like?" Carol said, sounding like a brazen tease...which she decidedly wasn't. "Sonya and I were talking about the bachelorette party we went to the other night, and we got a little...turned on. One thing led to another, and before you know it we decided to masturbate together." She pulled the cucumber from her pussy, gave it a sensual lick, and slipped it back in.

Sonya, meanwhile, pushed her dildo as far in as it could go with a loud moan. "You don't mind, do you?"

"No, no, of course not," I answered quickly, and could feel my stupid dicklette cumming in my pants again. Damn it. "It's just that...this is all...so...unexpected."

"Oh, and why is that?" Carol went to squat in front of Sonya, spreading her legs and fucking herself with part of tonight's salad.

"I never thought...because you don't...um...you're sisters..." was all I could think of to say.

"Who do you think taught me how to masturbate?" Sonya asked, watching the lewd show my wife was putting on for her. "Didn't she ever tell you? We used to play with ourselves together all the time when we were growing up." Sonya looked over her shoulder and gave me a saucy wink. "And more."

Carol took this as her cue to pull out the cucumber, and offer herself up. Sonya lunged forward tongue first and began licking her sister's clit. My mind was blown - and I was on the verge of breaking down and crying. I suspected that the gods had something to do with this. Such cruel bastards.

"Oh, fuck," Carol cried out. "I haven't had my pussy licked this good in years," she panted and pressed her crotch into Sonya's face. The wet sound of my wife getting her pussy eaten by her sister was the most erotic thing I'd ever heard.

"Marc, fuck me," Sonya said between sucks. "Grab my dildo, and fuck me from behind. Hurry!"

I looked at Carol for permission. She looked back at me like I was some kind of idiot and nodded toward her sister's exposed cunt, like "what are you waiting for?" I quickly went to her and dropped to my knees.

Only the very butt end of the dildo was visible. I pinched it with a thumb and forefinger, and delicately drew it out of her very wet vagina, then eased it back in.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she wailed. "Don't hold back, fuck me like you mean it."

My little cock tensed, and more cum filled my pants. This was well beyond premature ejaculation. I pumped the large, rubber dong in and out of my sister-in-law's well-lubricated pussy. The smell was intoxicating. And to think, I'd had that pussy - I've had my dick in there. It was just a day ago, but it seemed like a lifetime away. Now I had nothing to offer. Even at full strength, I would barely tickle her opening...if I could even get that far. What the fuck was I going to do?

I had to figure out ways to make Carol orgasm without the help of my useless dick. I had never been accused of being a creative lover. I didn't know any tricks or special techniques. I used to eat her pussy, back when she would let me, but apparently, I wasn't all that good at it based on how much she was enjoying her sister's mouth just then. I had to figure something out.

But, I couldn't tear my eyes away from Sonya's asshole. It was a thing of beauty, even though I'm not all that into buttholes. Yes, I'd fucked her, but that was with the lights out, and the influence of the coin giving me a boost. The sight of her pussy and ass was beyond any of my fantasies. How could these two women be sisters, and yet be so different?

Or maybe they weren't really. Maybe it was me. Was it just because Sonya was like a new toy, and my wife was old news? Were our problems in the bedroom just a matter of perspective? My perspective? Sonya humped back into the dildo as I worked it in and out of her snatch. Not the time to be thinking about my lousy sex life, I needed to concentrate on the forbidden fruit that had fallen into my lap.

"Fuck me, Marc, yes! Fuck that pussy for me. Make me cum! Oh, yes, I'm going to cum! Fuuuuck meeeee! Aaaaiiieee!" I watched her holes convulse as her orgasm hit. It was a lovely thing to witness, but I couldn't help being a little upset that I had wasted this on Sonya. I should have been trying to make Carol cum. If I wanted to reverse this damned curse, I had to focus on her and figure out how I was going to not only get her to orgasm but to do it eight days in a fucking row!

Sonya collapsed onto the carpet, her body spent. This gave me a clear view of my wife, fucking herself with that fat cucumber like a crazy woman. Where did this wildcat come from? Was this the woman that groaned and swatted my dick away every time I tried to sex her up? I watched her fill her cunt with the impossibly thick vegetable and it dawned on me.

She was all worked up from thinking about the strippers from the other night. In her mind, it was one of those well-hung, oiled-up stud dicks from the strip show that was fucking her. I couldn't compete with that kind of girth, even when I was fully myself. Now that I was little more than a string bean, I had no hope of matching up.

"Oh, shit," Carol moaned, driving the cucumber in and out of her dripping pussy. "This really hits the spot, so good...so fucking good...that stretch...filling me up...so good." Under any other circumstances, this would have been amazingly sexy, but in my current state, it was a brutal insult. She needed something I couldn't give her. Something I wasn't able to give her, and never really could. I hadn't ever suspected she was a size queen, but maybe that's been her dirty little secret all along. No wonder she never wanted to bother with my relatively average cock. It wasn't that she was frigid like I had thought, it was that I wasn't able to satisfy her with my sub-par penis.

My feelings of inadequacy competed with my excitement at seeing my wife not only fuck herself but also performing illicit lesbian acts with her sister. I probably came at least two more times in my pants, but things were so wet down there already that I couldn't tell for sure. Then Carol suddenly pulled the huge, makeshift dildo out of her pussy hole and thrust herself toward her sister's face. "Suck me! Make me cum! Suck my cunt!"

Sonya stirred and did as she was commanded. I'd never seen my wife so aggressively sexual. Our entire marriage she was never like she was just then. Sonya's face was back between Carol's legs. I had a longing to fuck my wife like I never had before.

Carol grabbed the back of Sonya's head and shoved it into her pussy mercilessly. "Eat it, you fucking slut! C'mon, tongue fuck me! Make me cum all over your whore face, bitch. Eat my cunt hole, you dirty fucker!"

Her words degenerated into meaningless grunts and soon became a crescendo of yelps of ecstasy, unlike anything I'd ever heard from her before. I was never able to make her cum like that. Now that I heard what a true orgasm sounded like from her, I became aware of just how many of them were probably fake with me...all of them? I never really noticed, or maybe I never cared enough to notice. I was a shit husband all around.

As her orgasm sounded like it was winding down, things ramped back up suddenly. Sonya didn't let up and sucked her sister's clit for all she was worth. My wife was climaxing all over again. The mythical multiple orgasm. As familiar as I was with her body after all these years, that was something I'd never even come close to. Shit, I needed to figure this all out.

Carol finally finished her marathon orgasm and fell back, sweaty and depleted. Her sister crawled up next to her, and they wrapped each other in a naked embrace that caused another squirt in my pants. I was going to have to start wearing a diaper or something. The humiliations just kept piling up higher and higher.

I left them there on the living room floor, making out like a couple of horny teens. If I didn't know better, I would have guessed they were twins. Even hotter. I sullenly shuffled off to the bathroom, even though this should have been the best night of my life. How could I be so depressed and turned on at the same time? While I was toweling away my mess, I could hear them both going off again. These women were insatiable. I had to insert myself into the mix, for real - not just as a dildo wrangler. But did they even want me involved, or would I just spoil it?

I had to give Carol an orgasm, somehow. And maybe this was a good time - she was already primed, and it wouldn't take much for me to coax just one more climax out of her. I went and grabbed a fresh pair of boxers to cover my shame and hurried back to the living room.

Carol was sucking on her sister's tits as Sonya rubbed her pussy. These two were ravenous for each other. The Carol I knew would have been mortified for me to see her in such a compromising position before all this. The evil gods definitely had a hand in this.

I maneuvered behind Carol and got down on all fours. I grabbed her ass and went straight for her sopping wet pussy. My tongue went for her unusually hard clit, and my nose ended up in her fuck hole. It was better than I remembered. My wife's cunt...hot and horny. This was the woman I married. I could have this pussy whenever I wanted...technically. That's when I felt her pushing at my head.

"Marc, stop it! Are you crazy? Get out of there..." she pushed again, but I resisted and kept my mouth where it was. I had no choice, I had to get this right.

"Oh, leave him be," Sonya came to my defense. "He just wants a little of what I just had." The two of them kissed again, and I was sure Carol was still able to taste her own pussy on her sister's lips. That thought drove me on. I lapped at her nubbin and worked my nose around her entrance like I never had before. I didn't know if it was doing anything for her, but I hoped it was helping my cause somehow. "Tell me what he's doing back there," Sonya purred naughtily.

"He's licking my pussy," she said a little too matter-of-factly.

"Pussy?"

"You're incorrigible," Carol let out a huff. "He's licking my cunt. Better?"

"So much better."

Sonya's fingers suddenly arrived at my wife's cunt and took over on her clit. I moved up to her fuck hole. After the abuse it got from that thick cucumber, I almost expected it to be open and gaping like Gloria's, but it was the tight, modest vagina I had always known. It seemed impossible, but I didn't question it and began licking and sucking.

"Oh, yes," Carol moaned. It may have been more from Sonya's contribution than mine, but I'd take what I could get. "Oh, fuck, yes..."

"That's it, let him know how much you like it. Your husband is tongue fucking your cunt right now. He's got his face buried in that clean-shaven pussy of yours. Fuck his face, baby, let him know how hot you are for it."

There was a pause, too long of a pause. I was about to lose hope, then she spoke: "Don't stop." She pushed back into my face as if she really wanted it. "Lick my hole, stick it in, Marc. Mouth fuck my cunt...do it! Make me cum, you worthless excuse for a husband. Go on, get me off!"

Worthless excuse? It hurt, but I honestly couldn't argue with her. As much of a dead fish as she was in the sack, I didn't have any claim to being any kind of dynamic lover on my end lately. The best I could hope for was that she'd let me slip it in, I'd give her about a dozen pumps, blow my load, then it was off to sleep. How could I not see what a useless piece of shit I had been for all these years?

I renewed my efforts, hoping that her gyrations were an indication that she was actually enjoying my oral assault on her pussy. Sonya's finger was fluttering over Carol's clit, judging from what I could feel against my chin. This was probably making it happen more for her than anything I was doing, but as long as I was involved it should count...right?

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum," she barked out suddenly. A tingle ran up my back! I'm doing it! Maybe this wouldn't be as impossible as I feared. "I'm cumming! Shit, just like that, Sonya, right there! Oh, fuck me! Yes. Yes. Yeeeessss!"

There was a small gush of fluid. Or did I imagine it? Carol wasn't a squirter...or, at least, she never had been...as far as I knew. Probably just my imagination. Either way, I played a part in her having an orgasm, and I couldn't help feeling a certain amount of pride...which was ridiculous.

I was her husband. I should be able to make her cum without question. It wasn't like some kind of special accomplishment. This should be easy for me after all these years. But, how much did I really know about my own wife? I didn't know she had fooled around with her sister when she was younger. Had no idea she was bisexual if that's what this was. I was clueless about her enthusiasm for big cocks. And, now, she might be a squirter? Was I really that clueless?

I was worse than a lousy husband. I was a thoughtless lover, a selfish partner, and not much of a man...now, in more ways than one. Carol fell into Sonya's arms and they kissed and giggled like a couple of delirious kids. I was happy for her...it was nice seeing her this fulfilled. But could I keep it up? Did I even have what it took to make her happy for more than a freakish one-time session of incestuous debauchery? If Sonya wasn't here, would I even have been able to get her off? I had my doubts.

I gave Carol's plump butt cheek a kiss and slumped off to clean up...again. I was surprised I wasn't shooting blanks by now. But there seemed to be a never-ending supply of semen with which to hose down the insides of my boxers. After I wiped myself down, I went to the kitchen for a drink...suddenly concerned about dehydrating myself with all the spontaneous ejaculations.

I downed a full glass of water and refilled it. My mind was a mix of worry and fear. Would I be able to save my cock? Would I be able to save my marriage? Would I ever be able to fuck Sonya again? I startled a bit when Carol walked into the kitchen as if she could read my adulterous thoughts. Carol was still naked.

I couldn't help but admire her body. It wasn't like her to just walk around nude. She didn't even let me see her getting out of the shower or changing these days. She had put on a few pounds around her rump, but it only made things juicier in that department. Her tits sagged more these days than when we'd first met, but I liked the effect. The way they hung heavy and swayed alluringly as she moved. Had her nipples gotten bigger around? Or maybe just a bit darker? I had the urge to suck on one of them but held back.

She got one of my beers out of the fridge and poured it into a glass. Another unusual behavior. Had she really changed this much, or was it more of a matter of her just not giving a fuck anymore? I watched, mesmerized, as a few drops of cold condensation fell from the glass to land on her bare tits. Her nipples stiffened, and so did I. How had I forgotten what a sexy woman she was?

My eyes moved over her naked flesh as I reacquainted myself with my wife's body. Her belly had a modest swell to it...not fat, exactly, but not the toned midriff of her sister...or Danielle, or Emily, or even Gloria. What the fuck was wrong with me?

I couldn't resist looking lower. I missed her curly, thick bush, but I also liked seeing her hairless slit. Her meaty inner lips were clearly visible, and still moist from the combined oral efforts of me and Sonya. I felt my cock spasm. If I had any cum left, it was now spewed all over the insides of my pants.

My wife was beautiful. And deserving of more than what I had been able, or willing, to give to her as of late. That was all going to change. I went to her and took her in my arms. She made a small noise of surprise, then gave into my unexpected hug.

"Tonight has been wonderful," she said softly. "But, you know we need to talk."

"Talk?" I muttered stupidly as if I had no clue.

"Yes. About what's going on with my sister...and with...well, with your penis."

"Oh, yeah, that."

"Yes...that."

She didn't push it, and instead gave me a peck on the lips, a friendly pat on the head, and walked away. I helplessly watched her ass sway on her way out. Moments later I heard Sonya giggle.

"I was wondering if you were going to return the favor. That's it...suck my clit, you cunt-eating slut!" I was dying to go watch, but I decided I needed to leave them to enjoy their lewd sexual reunion - I would only detract from their fun. I forced myself to retreat to my bedroom and tried to put the whole sordid thing out of my mind.

As I lay in bed, hearing the sounds of women having sex - a loud moan, a bark of pleasure, a cry that could only be another orgasm - I decided to try jerking off to see if that helped. I was already hard, not that it really mattered. A three-inch cock was still a three-inch cock, hard or not.

I held it in my fingertips and gave it a few tentative strokes...if you could call them that. It didn't feel like much of anything. I was used to being able to grip a nice fistful of shaft and really go to town on myself. Now it was like fiddling with a light switch or something. Before I could even figure out a better approach, I was already squirting. And not in the sense of having an orgasm.

That's when I realized that for all the cumming I've been doing, there was no accompanying orgasm. I was just blasting out squirts of jizz. It didn't feel good, no happy sensations, nothing...just a mess of semen, and a whole lot of embarrassment. How was this part of the deal? Everything was beyond fucked up. Carol screamed in the other room.

Was Sonya eating out my wife again, or fingering her? Or was she banging her with one of those huge dildos? No point in thinking about it. This was all just part of the game. I looked down at my useless pecker and gave it an angry smack. A squirt of jizz shot up into the air. All I could do was laugh. It was either that or cry.

Whatever it took, I was going to get my dick back. I was going to make Carol happy if it killed me. I was going to give that woman all the orgasms she could handle. Even without a cock, I was going to find a way. If her sister could make her cum without a dick, then so could I.

Game on.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~