A Game of Inches Ch. 11

Story Info
Left to his own devices, he's not able to get his wife off!
2.7k words
4.56
4.6k
4
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Game of Inches 11 of 12

by DirtyMindedMinx

~ ~ ~

13 days remaining / 5 consecutive orgasms days in a row

~ ~ ~

I was late getting home from work. I had to stay to take care of some things that I hadn't gotten around to. My boss pulled me into her office right after I got in that morning and had a talk with me about my slipping performance. Not the first woman to notice I wasn't getting the job done!

There seemed to be a lot of that going around lately. But, she was right. I was so distracted with this whole penis problem of mine, that I wasn't able to concentrate at work, and was pushing a lot to the side as I fixated on my stupid dick. So, I had a lot of ground to make up.

I was nauseous the whole ride home, knowing what was coming tonight. Jamal was going to come again to fuck my wife...for the third night in a row! I never would have guessed being a cuck would take this much out of me. It was an emotional rollercoaster. I was happy that she was getting her orgasms but bothered that I couldn't be the one to give them to her. I was thrilled that I was on track to restore my cock but pissed that I had to resort to letting another man fuck my wife to get me there. I owed a lot to Jamal, and yet a part of me couldn't help hating him.

My stomach dropped as I walked in the front door to Sonya's orgasmic screams. Jamal was on his back in the middle of my living room floor, and Sonya was squatting over him, vigorously bouncing on his huge cock. She was naked and holding her tits to keep them from flopping all over the place. Not only was I late, but it appeared that Jamal was early. What had I missed?

That's when I noticed Carol, seemingly passed out on the sofa. I quickly closed the door behind me, checking first to see if any of our neighbors might have heard the screams coming from our place. I took a deep breath and turned back to the lurid scene playing out in the center of my living room. Sonya was slowing down, but I noticed she wasn't stopping.

I looked again at my wife, trying to piece things together. She was splayed out, as naked as the other two, her legs open, and a pearly trail of fresh cum leaking from her fuck hole. He'd already gotten to her. This wasn't good. Not good at all.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Sonya chanted, picking up her pace once again, riding his cock like a professional. I was too conflicted to be able to enjoy it as much as I should have. I skirted the fuck party and went to Carol. I knelt at her side, took her hand, and kissed a bare nipple. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled when she saw it was me. At least I still had that going for me.

"Oh...you're home..." she murmured dreamily. "We started without you...I hope you don't mind." If I didn't know better I'd think she was high. Is it possible to get high off of big dick?

"What did I miss?" I said, glancing at the cum dripping from her cunt. I knew what I had missed.

"You were late...and, so, Jamal let us suck his cock as an appetizer...then...you still weren't here...so we did a strip tease for him...stripping for the stripper..." she giggled at the thought of it. "Then I guess he kind of fucked me...Sonya helped...but it was so good, baby. I wish you knew how good it was." Her hand went to her well-fucked pussy. Her fingers smeared the spent jizz all over her engorged twat, then brought them to her lips. "Don't you just love cum?"

She held her fingers out to me and I turned away. I may have been tempted, but not for that.

"Did you cum? Did you have an orgasm?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Of course, I did...silly. Like...four or five times...I lost count."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh, sweetie, no, that's okay...I wouldn't even feel your little thing after Jamal has been in there."

I definitely didn't like hearing that, but I couldn't argue with her. Sonya's screams began mounting again toward a climactic crescendo. I tried to ignore it.

"Get it, girl!" Carol yelled, suddenly animated. "Fuck that cock! Do it!" Then, more giggles.

Sonya did as her sister suggested and got some. More than some, based on the extended series of cries, moans, and whimpering sobs that came from her. I wanted to be happy for her, but I would never be able to follow that performance. I was going to lose both of them if this kept up! I'd get my dick back, but I'd end up alone with nothing but my right hand to celebrate with.

"Okay, then...do you want Jamal to fuck you again, or something?"

"No...not right now...I'm all stretched out and full of cum. I just want to enjoy this feeling for a little while." This was followed by a satisfied sigh. It didn't seem like I could get anything going!

Sonya and Jamal were making out. She was still sitting on his cock, occasionally grinding her hips around to keep him hard. The bastard didn't know how good he had it. Probably took that big dick of his for granted. Let's see what a great lover he'd be if he had to work with a cock that was as small as mine. Maybe I could make a deal with the gods to have that happen.

Jamal and Sonya went for another round, this time in the bedroom, doing it doggy-style. I tried to get Carol to go and join them, but she didn't seem interested. I was paying all this money, and nothing was happening...at least not now that I was there. She was all fucked out before I even got home. This truly sucked. I couldn't afford to do this another night!

The stripper came out of the bedroom and got dressed, flaunting his huge, wet dick as much as he could. Did he know how much I wanted to touch it? I couldn't let myself get distracted.

"Do you want to eat my wife out before you go?" I proposed hopefully.

He looked at her messy cunt and shook his head. "Naw...I'm not into eating my own nut, but you're welcome to it." He gave me a fist bump and was out of there. If I wanted to keep my streak going, I'd have to get Carol off myself...and I only had a few hours before this day would be done. I'd have to start all over again if I couldn't make it happen.

I took a deep breath and contemplated her pussy. A lot of his cum had leaked out, but I was pretty sure there was plenty more still in there. I didn't have a choice...I went in and began licking. Carol was startled by this, and let out a little yelp, but I kept at it. It tasted weird but wasn't as bad as I had expected. I tried to ignore the fact that her pussy was drenched in another man's sperm, and tried to focus on her clit.

She pushed my head away. I tried to get back in at her, but she held me off. "No, honey, don't ruin this for me. I'm feeling good and don't want you to spoil it."

"I just want to make you feel even better."

"Go make Sonya feel better, she needs it more than me."

"What do I need?" Sonya asked, coming out of the bedroom naked and smiling at the comical scene of me trying to forcibly eat my wife's creamy pussy.

"You need my husband's dicklette," Carol answered cruelly. I couldn't argue with it, but it was unnecessarily mean. "Go ahead, sweetie. Go ahead and fuck my sister."

Any other time I would have jumped at the chance, but I had to hit my quota or I was sunk. "Sonya, come join us. Let's all play together." I could hear the desperation in my own voice. Not very attractive.

"No, you two play." Carol closed her eyes...and her legs. It was like she was intentionally trying to cockblock me - almost like she didn't want to cum! Women... "I'm just going to take a rest - nothing like a nice nap after a really good fuck."

"C'mon, stud, I could use a little more action. If you want to eat a creampie, you can have mine." She patted her bald mound suggestively. The idea had never appealed to me before, but I seemed to have gotten a taste for it. That was worrisome, but I'd deal with that later. Maybe if I gave Carol a little break, she'd be up for an orgasm later.

I followed my sister-in-law into the bedroom and went down on her right away. The second creampie of my life, both on the same day. I was actually getting to like it, as disgusting as that might seem. It would be hard not to like anything served up in Sonya's pussy. I held onto that excuse and tried not to think about it too much.

~ ~ ~

12 days remaining. 0 consecutive days in a row

~ ~ ~

I woke up spooning someone. I was going to drift back to sleep, with my "dicklette" pressed against her warm rump, but then I noticed the red highlights. It was Sonya, not my wife. I checked the bed: no Carol. I'd fucked up.

I tried to remember what had happened last night. My plan had been to somehow get Carol back into the mix before midnight so I could get my orgasm out of her for the day. I had eaten out Sonya, made her cum (fat lot of good that did me), Then she mounted me, and rode me like I had a bigger dick than the one she'd just had.

It was too appealing to resist. That kind of passion was addictive. I knew my little dick wasn't doing much for her, but she put on a convincing performance. I wanted to believe she was enjoying it as much as she appeared to be, and it wasn't long before I was squirting inside of her...and it felt good. I had regained enough of myself that I was able to have a real orgasm. Damn, I'd missed that. Just like with Jamal, she stayed on my dick and made out with me.

Then I don't remember anything after that. I must have fallen asleep. So stupid! I got all wrapped up with Sonya and her insane hotness and lost track of my mission. It was getting down to the wire. If I didn't make this happen soon, I was going to be doomed to a life with a micro-penis. As if my life wasn't already shitty enough!

Sonya stirred. "Hmmm...my pussy is sore," she moaned softly. "It hurts so good."

I knew it wasn't sore because of me. Even when he wasn't here, Jamal was still taunting me.

I got up and went to see if Carol was in the mood for morning sex. She wasn't there, but there was a note on the kitchen table: Went shopping for a new swimsuit. Be back later.

What the fuck did she suddenly need a new swimsuit for on a random Tuesday morning? I crumpled the note and threw it toward the waste basket...and missed. I couldn't win at anything, to save my life it seemed.

I nuked a breakfast burrito, but when it was done I realized I wasn't hungry...or, more to the point, I couldn't eat. I was going to make that woman cum if it killed me! I paced around for a while, looking out the window at each circuit to see if she was home yet. I gave up and went to take a shower.

I was halfway done when I heard Sonya's voice. "Want some company?" She whisked the curtain open and was standing there naked. I wanted to say no, but it was impossible to resist her. And it wasn't just her hot body (which was very similar to my wife's), but it was that effervescent personality of hers that just oozed sex.

She was about to step in when she looked down at my dick and screamed. "What happened? It's tiny again!"

I had forgotten. Damn it, just when I was almost back to full strength. She started to laugh, and I squirted, shooting a spittle of thin jizz all over her thigh. This caused even more laughter. It was humiliating. She closed the shower curtain...with her still on the other side. I mumbled something about a relapse and going to the doctor later that day, but it didn't matter...the damage was done.

"Good luck with all that," she called on her way out of the bathroom. "Let me know when your dinky grows back."

Fuck. My. Life.

~ ~ ~

I dried off and went to the bedroom. Carol was home from her shopping trip. She was getting undressed and was just in her bra and underwear going through the bags she had brought home from the mall. I had to get the ball rolling again, and quickly. Time was running short...along with something else!

"Want an orgasm?" I asked straight out. How could anyone turn down that offer?

She turned and saw my three-inch erection (if you can even call it that). She didn't seem at all surprised. "What did you have in mind?" she asked, arching an eyebrow skeptically.

"Oh, ah, yeah...so I was thinking that I'd like to eat your pussy, or..." I had nowhere to go from there. Was I going to offer to finger her like we were on a date in junior high?

"That sounds nice." She pulled her panties down and went to the bed with no resistance. Okay, so maybe the past several days getting fucked by the stripper had loosened up her willingness to have sex with me...such as it was.

I hurried and got between her legs before she could change her mind. I knew I should build up to it, but I went right in and started licking and sucking for all I was worth. She made all the right noises and pushed her crotch into my face, but after almost ten minutes my jaw was getting sore and I was getting a cramp in my tongue. The happy noises had stopped, and I could tell she was only tolerating my efforts more than enjoying them.

"Are you two at it again?" It was Sonya. I was pretty sure I squirted at the sound of her voice.

"He promised me an orgasm, but, well...y'know."

"Are his scratchy old whiskers bothering you?" Sonya asked in a kind of pouty baby talk.

"Among other things. Did Jamal call?"

"Sorry, dear, he's dancing tonight, so we're on our own."

"All those lucky women are going to get to suck that dick of his," Carol said with a sigh. "I wish he were here right now."

"You and me both, sweetie, but too much of a good thing and you're going to get spoiled." Sonya knelt down next to me, her bare flesh pressed against mine. Damn, that felt nice.

"I could do with a little more spoiling!"

"Couldn't we all?" She nudged me aside. "Maybe I can spoil this horny cunt for you."

"Oh, yes!" Carol moaned and grabbed Sonya's head, holding it to her pussy. The happy noises were back, and within a minute they peaked and Carol was cumming in Sonya's mouth. And she hadn't been doing anything different than what I was doing. What the fuck?

"Now, how about you return the favor?" Sonya climbed onto the bed on all fours and wiggled her butt toward her sister. "I could go for a nice rimjob."

"Why does that not surprise me?" Carol was up and eating Sonya's ass before I could register what they were talking about. Damn, these girls were nasty! I had been reduced to nothing more than a spectator, and so I got up to go. At least I was somewhat involved with her having an orgasm. I forced myself to put on some clothes and head to the kitchen, leaving them to their kinky, lesbionic debauchery.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~