A Game of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom-"

"Listen, Alex. If I wanted to date, I could get a date. Hell, if I just wanted to fuck, I could find someone to fuck! But what want right now instead is to enjoy my son's company before a cute little coed steals your heart away."

"Even when that happens, I won't stop spending time with you," he replied, ignoring her language. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too, honey."

Conversation drifted. An hour later, they were feeling loose and playful. Neither let the thought of intimacy leave their mind.

"I think I'm ready for bed," Lily said, though through her yawn it sounded more like "I ink I eye heady or head." She stood up and nearly knocked her glass off the table.

"I've got it," he said, grabbing it and the empty bottle.

"What a sweetie." She pulled him in for a hug, squishing her breasts against his body in a way that felt purposeful. Was she even wearing a bra? He was only a couple of inches taller than her, and he unintentionally sniffed her hair when he got close. Sure enough, she smelled like tangerine.

"Keep your hand out of your pants tonight and get some sleep."

He cut his hug short and felt his cheeks redden but was tipsy enough to play back. "Jeez mom, okay. Uh, you too?"

As she began to walk away from him, she fixed her hair and said, "Don't count on it." Her hips gave a noticeable sway as she walked up the stairs. Alex let his jaw drop when he caught her smirk just before her head disappeared into the ceiling. What had happened between this morning and now that had gotten her so raunchy?

He cleaned up as quickly as he could so he could get upstairs and jerk off. His choice of porn would be some good ol' mother-son caption gifs. After locking himself in his room, he grabbed a tissue and opened his tablet.

The internet browser opened to the pics and gifs board that he intended to use. His heart stopped and his mind fluttered with anxiety. His mom was the last person to use the tablet, and she had used the internet to read the short story.

Had he left it open by mistake? His mom would have seen! No... he had opened the story for her on the non-private window. The only explanation was that she had found it herself. But she hadn't mentioned anything, nor did she seem upset with him... that was especially surprising considering the content of the porn. Was that what she was thinking about and why she wanted the wine? Was that why she was acting so different? Did she leave the tab open for him on purpose because she wanted him to know that she had found it?

As he reasoned, his erection sprung to life. His fantasies were suddenly becoming a probable reality. Every ounce of sexual energy hit him like a train as he stroked himself silly, his cock harder than ever. The tablet fell from his hand, and he picked up the tissue; he came in less than one minute.

It wouldn't be the last of the night.

***

Lily woke up feeling groggy but rested. Her first thought was to rid herself of the awful morning taste in her mouth. She rolled out from under the sheets and walked to the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror as she brushed her teeth. Her hair was exceptionally messy; she held her toothbrush between her teeth as she paused to put her hair into a bun. She got a clearer look of her face now, staring at her own eyes as she resumed brushing.

So this is the body my son wants to fuck, she thought. A jolt of excitement shot between her legs.

After taking a long shower yesterday, when she thoroughly thought things over, she decided that she couldn't be bothered to judge herself or get caught up in the taboo of her thoughts. She was always one to go with the flow, and if this was where the flow was going... well, she would just have to see where the river would take her. Where it would take them.

Maybe she had known he wanted her for a while. Maybe there were signs, and now that she was aware of his desires, it made sense. He had always been so secretive about sex and masturbation, often denying the latter when it was so obvious. She chuckled as she remembered a time in high school when she walked into his bedroom to wake him one morning and found him buried to his chin in the comforter, his body positioned in a strange but recognizable angle. There was a tissue next to his pillow, waiting to be used.

"What's going on?" she asked, hiding her amusement.

"Nothing," he said, cheeks red. "Just waking up."

The look on her face told him she knew, but they both dropped it, and she returned to the kitchen and forgot about the incident within a few minutes.

Now she thought about it again. Was he thinking of her then, years ago? How often did he think of her? How badly did he really want her?

She wasn't going to seduce him. She supposed she didn't really have a goal at all, only the desire to test him. She would tease him; she wanted to verify his desires, and if he acted on them in response to her teasing... maybe she would let him. That was quite a barrier to cross, though. Maybe she wouldn't let him do it.

Her pussy swelled, and she felt the dampness of her mound. She sighed at her own touch, the electricity in her body charged beyond belief.

Who was she kidding? She would.

She went downstairs and started brewing coffee. It took her a moment to remember that it was Sunday. The outdoor world looked warm under the naked sky. Maybe she would ask Alex to join her on an afternoon walk.

The stairs creaked slightly, giving notice of her son's descent. Alex entered the kitchen with a yawn and a stretch.

"Good morning," she said, her heart feeling the weight of her love for him.

"Hey, mom." He seemed to not notice anything unusual in her- a difference from the day before. She thought she must seem like her normal self now, which was good.

"Want some eggs?" she asked.

"No thanks. Maybe a bagel, though."

"I think we're out of bagels." She checked to verify, then apologized.

"Dang. I really want a bagel. I'm gonna go pick some up, want one?"

"Yes please! I'll take a chocolate chip. And would you mind getting some milk while you're out? We're low."

"Sure."

She gave him a tight hug in thanks, holding him for as long as he would let her. Surprisingly, he hugged her back for quite a long time. His breath tickled her ear, and she fought to keep still while goosebumps travelled down her body.

He pulled away just after she began to rub his back, and she found herself disappointed. He swallowed but smiled.

"See you soon," he said. She waved goodbye and returned to her coffee.

Alex picked up his jacket and keys and hurried out the door. It was colder than he had expected, but he ignored the impulse to get a heavier coat. He was hungry, but he also wanted to get what he needed as soon as possible and return to his mom. Thinking of the day to come, all he saw himself doing was spending time with her.

It turned him on to think that she had seen his porn. It turned him on even more to think about what she would find if she went into his room.

The bagel place was about five minutes away, next to a convenience store where he could get milk. He was so lost in thought that he hadn't even started playing any music during the drive. Upon arriving, he found that the parking lot was very full.

Damn, he thought. Does everyone get bagels on Sunday mornings?

He considered going elsewhere, but these were the best bagels in town. His mom loved their chocolate chip ones. He walked inside and found a line of six people. With a sigh, he stood behind them.

It took about fifteen minutes until it was his turn to order. His patience was tested.

"Can I please have three chocolate chip and three asiago, with a container of plain cream cheese?" he asked. The girl behind the counter nodded with a smile. He checked the time on his phone three or four times while he waited for his order.

Meanwhile, as soon as her son had left the house, Lily went upstairs. She was horny and wanted to get off to more of Alex's porn. She went into his room and found his tablet on the bed. As she turned to leave, she caught his laptop open at his desk. Curiosity compelled her to check it.

There was a text-filled document opened on the screen. It was titled "Boxed In."

She set the tablet down and began to read. The fact that it turned out to be a mother-son story gave her more interest than disgust. A brief feeling of self-doubt entered her mind but was briefly whisked away as she skimmed the text. The story was at about fifteen-thousand words long, and much of it was build-up. She caught what she believed was the catalyst moment, which was the son getting a look at his mom's pussy. She noted that the mom had a bush, just like she did, and she wondered if that was a coincidence. Despite not reading thoroughly, the whole premise was giving her thrills.

Having left Alex's porn tabs open on purpose before, she realized that Alex must have left this open for her to find in return. So that's the game they were going to play. She left the text scrolled to the end to show that she had read it and hurried out of the room.

A thought entered her mind. She had been thinking of trimming her bush, but the mom in the story had one. Maybe she would keep hers, cleaning up the edges if anything. She found her way to the shower and undressed quickly; her pussy ached to be touched, and she did so as soon as she stepped into the hot water. She wouldn't be able to hear her son return over the noise of the shower, but it didn't matter. Come now, bagel later.

There was no need to ease into things. She kept her eyes closed as she rubbed her clit in rapid circles. The hot water struck her chest, sending small shocks through her nipples before drizzling down her stomach. She imagined her son standing there with her... his hands touching her... his cock hard for her... she reached out to touch him-

Her climax hit and her knees buckled, but she managed to stay standing. The sloshing sounds of her self-touch became audible over the shower. She clenched her ass so hard that she almost cramped, and let out a short laugh as her orgasm subsided.

"Damn..."

Well, that didn't take long. She looked down at herself. Her pubic hair nearly hid her labia, and she pulled at it gently before patting it down. Feeling naughty, she stuck her fingers in her mouth. The taste of her fluid was subtle, having been washed out by the water, but it was there.

With a sigh she grabbed her razor and shaving cream from the shower shelf. Time to clean up.

Alex walked in the door and noticed his mom's absence from the kitchen. He called out to her but didn't receive a response. As he walked through the house, he noticed the sound of running water. He put the milk in the fridge, set the bag of bagels on the counter, and retrieved his own, too hungry to wait for his breakfast buddy.

A few minutes later, Lily walked downstairs wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans, her hair darkened by its wetness. They greeted each other; Alex admired his mother as she went for her bagel. The shirt she wore was tight, and the curve of her breasts were incredibly pronounced. He swore he saw her nipples and wondered if she was wearing a bra.

"Thanks for the bagel!" she said.

"Sure." He had just finished his and watched her eat. "Any plans for the day, mom?"

"I was thinking of taking a walk. Care to join me? Maybe we can go to the forest preserve."

"Sure, sounds fun." Any excuse to spend some time with her. His hormones had raging for the past twelve hours or so.

"God, this hits the spot!" Lily exclaimed, wiping a bit of cream cheese off her lip with a finger and sticking it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips, slowly unsheathing her finger in an almost comical display of sensuality. Alex gulped and glanced at her shirt again.

"It's pretty cold," he told her, ignoring the action. She took another bite.

"I think it should warm up by noon," she replied through chews. "Plus, I'll bundle up. If I'm still cold, you can warm me up with another hug."

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes but prayed for a chance to do so.

"Well, it's a little after ten," she said, glancing at the microwave clock. "When do you want to go?"

"I'm fine with whenever. Now, if you want."

"Ok! Just let me dry my hair quickly. I don't want any icicles hanging from my scalp."

Alex went to retrieve a warmer coat for himself, along with gloves and a hat, while Lily blow dried her hair. Then she found layers to bundle up in- a light indigo coat, scarf, hat, and gloves- and approached him with a cozy grin on her face.

"I'm ready!" she said enthusiastically. He couldn't help but smile.

They drove to a small forest preserve that was in a nearby neighborhood. It had a park with some soccer fields and picnic benches by the parking lot. Beyond that were miles of dirt paths that snaked between thick trees and over small creeks. It was a place that Alex had come to often growing up, from soccer games as a kid to climbing trees with friends. And, on occasion, walks with his mother.

In essence, they were doing the same thing that they had done before: walked the red trail, the longest one, through and around the forest for just over three miles. But today it felt different. Alex was blissfully aware of his mother's being, and in the aftermath of their wonderfully eccentric evening the day before, it felt like a date. He was unaware that Lily felt the same way.

They made small talk at first, catching up on his semester progress and plans for future book reading. If anything came out of that, he was happy to hear that his mom did not plan on reading Little Women again for quite a while. She seemed genuinely interested in branching out.

"I mean, it's not like I'll NEVER read it again... but I thought about what you said, and you're right. There are a lot of books out there."

"So what's on your list?"

"Let's see..." She listed off five or six books, only two of which Alex had read. He nodded along, seeing the passion for literature in her expression. That, along with the few strands of cocoa hair that fell out of her har, made his heart flutter.

"Those sound good. What was that second-to-last one?"

"Mean Streak? That's Sandra Brown."

"Who?"

"Don't tell me you haven't read any of her! She's written like fifty books, I think."

"What kind?"

"Romance."

"Ah. What's Mean Streak about?"

"Something about a woman that gets lost while jogging in the mountains and is rescued by a mysterious yet charming man."

"Nice."

"Hey, it sounds cheesy, but you read any Sandra Brown book and you'll tell me it was a five out of five."

"She's that good, huh?"

"Oh yeah. She's easy to read yet does something with her words that I can't quite describe."

They crossed a small bridge, and while doing so Lily kicked a rogue stone into the water. In the distance, on a parallel trail, Alex noticed the first sign of other people so far, though his mom seemed to be too deep in thought to notice.

"I mean, there was this one scene in, uh... I don't remember which book, but anyway... it was just a kiss between the main character and her love interest, but a few seconds in real time was written out over the course of a couple pages. There was so much detail in it... you'd get excited from the build-up alone."

There it was again. She was taking conversation to another level, and he wouldn't stop it.

"Tension! That's the word I was looking for. She is GREAT at writing tension."

"How so?" he asked.

"Hm."

They stopped walking near a small pile of logs and break in the trees, allowing them to clearly see the creek again. Lily put one foot on a log and stretched her legs while she continued thinking. When she lunged forward, her shapely ass was all her son could focus on.

"She puts every detail into it. The character's thoughts and considerations. Descriptions of the atmosphere, the sensory details. When you're good at doing that, filling up a page is no problem."

"How do you put that much detail into a kiss?" he asked. The question was genuine; he wanted his own stories to be as detailed as possible.

"You're such a guy," she said with a laugh, turning to sit on the log. "Think about the last time you kissed a girl and felt something special about it."

He struggled to think of a time like that. He had kissed girls, plenty of them. But it had never been like the books or movies. Even his first kiss had been lacking the excitement he had anticipated. And he knew why.

"I don't think I've had a kiss like that," he admitted, sitting next to his mom.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then let me tell you what it's like." They faced each other, her eyes pouring into his. They were normally brown like her hair, but in the natural light looked like honey. "I think my son should know what to look for, although you'll probably know it when you find it."

"Okay," he said quietly, his heart feeling very large.

"A special kiss, for lack of a better term, happens when there are a lot of feelings, tension, and heat between two people. Before that kiss, every time you're with that person, your heart flutters. Your awareness of their presence overpowers everything else that you think and feel. The environment around you fades away and it's just you and them. Maybe they feel the same way, maybe they don't. But all you want to do is kiss them, that's all that matters. To feel their lips, their tongue, their breath... and suddenly, it's happening. Whatever the circumstances are, you were brought here and now it's time for your desires to come true."

Alex was just about holding his breath.

"And when your lips finally meet, it's better than you thought it would be. Every good sensation you can think of rushes through your mind and body, and when you lift your hand to touch their hair, their face, you feel as though nothing else can be truly better than that. In that moment, time stands still, and it's both an instant and a moment that lasts forever."

His stare moved down to her lips before he looked away completely. Lily did not want to be too cruel to her son.

Alex felt her hand on his cheek, and she pulled him back to face her. She leaned forward slowly, her eyes closing just before she reached him. He too shut his eyes, and all of a sudden, he didn't feel so cold anymore. Her lips were gentle and loving, tenderly pressing against his own. Years of weight were suddenly lifted off his shoulders, and he knew exactly what his mother had just described. All those other girls had been nothing. His mother was everything.

He accepted her lips graciously, and though she remained reserved he felt the passion very clearly. He placed his hand on her knee, careful to let her hold the lead. Her hand drifted from his cheek to his collar, tugging it slightly before slowly pushing him back. The cold air rushed between their faces, and he opened his eyes.

Lily's cheeks were slightly pink; he felt a stronger color in his own. At a loss for words, he licked his lips and became strangely aware of the rise and fall of his chest. He couldn't tell if that had lasted five minutes or only a few seconds. But he would never forget it.

"It feels a little like that," she said quietly, smiling at him sincerely.

"What..."

"C'mon, let's keep walking."

She stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him after her. They returned to their course, though this time coupled together.

"That was..." he began.

"You have a nice pair of lips," she interrupted. "It's a shame you haven't put them to more use."

"Mom, we just kissed! Like, lip to lip!"

"I know. I was the one who initiated it," she said matter-of-factly.

"But why?"

"I wanted to show you what I meant. I figured you wouldn't mind."

He knew then that she had indeed seen his porn. If this was the way she was taking it, that bode well for their future.