A Game of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding? That was incredible!"

Her grin was contagious, and he reflected it. She stood up, her bush at his eye level. Before she even took a step forward, he grabbed her ass an pulled her to his face; his lips and nose entered her hair, and he kissed her pubic mound just above the clit.

"Wow, I wasn't even going to ask you to- oh!"

He interrupted her by flicking his tongue across her labia. Her sweet aroma was strong; she was clearly ready to go.

"I want to," he assured her. They hurriedly traded places. Alex knelt in front of his mother, between her spread legs. The realization that this would be his first time touching her vagina in twenty-two years suddenly overwhelmed him with a peculiar excitement. The taboo of their actions hit him; this wasn't just a fantasy... he was really going to fuck his mom.

But not until after he ate her out.

"Don't tease me," she said. "I'm more than ready. Eat your mother's pussy!"

Happy to oblige, he gave her mound one more kiss before heading south. Upon contact, Lily sighed heavily, and his lips were quickly soaked with her juices. He flicked his tongue across her labia from side to side, spreading them apart before planting larger kisses across the entrance of her canal. She grabbed his hair, holding him in place as he did to her only moments ago. His upper lip tickled her clit before his tongue found it, and he twirled around the perimeter until her hips twitched.

"Yessss- oh my god, yes!" she cried, moaning consistently at her son's oral stimulation. He gave her clit a quick kiss before moving back down to her lips. He sucked each of her lips into his mouth several times, and while doing so brought a finger to her opening. In it went, sliding easily into her pussy. She was wet enough that he quickly inserted a second one and began to finger her in time with his licking.

"That's it, finger your mother's pussy! Make me come!"

Talking dirty only had them getting more excited; Lily felt the brewing of her orgasm, and to speed it up she ground her pussy against her son's face. Alex only licked and kissed her harder, sensing that the time was coming.

"Mm!" he moaned in excitement, his mouth focused on her clit and his fingers rapidly thrusting into her. All their movements were in sync, and she felt her orgasm building like a volcano.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK!"

Her moans came to a halt and she lost all voice, her back arched and her head thrown back. Her body flooded with pleasure as her pussy convulsed around his fingers. Alex stopped his movements but kept her clit sucked between his lip. Her thighs squeezed his ears, and he couldn't help but smile. He just made his mom come.

"...fuuuuuuck!" she cried through a deep exhale, her body shuddering as she began to relax. She pushed his face away, feeling too sensitive for the contact.

Alex watched her recover, wiping his mouth on his forearm. He thought she was so damn sexy, her perfect breasts rising and falling on her heaving chest, her cheeks rosy with satisfaction, her hair a mess from his grasp. And her pussy, beating with energy and excitement, glistening with a combination of saliva and vaginal fluids. He wished he had a camera- maybe he would, in the future.

"Oh, Alex."

"Mom-"

"I need you in my pussy. I need you to fuck me."

"Oh-"

"Come fuck your mother."

He crouched in front of her, laying his cock flat on her stomach. His balls rested on her pussy and his crown reached her bellybutton. Everything suddenly felt surreal, and he simply stared at her for a moment. She reached for his cock, churning it in her grasp; he was hard as steel for her, his mother, his lover.

I want my son to fuck me, thought Lily. Her subsequent grin snapped him out of his trance.

"No turning back after this," he muttered.

"We've already passed the point of no return, sweetie. Now stick that cock in me."

It was his turn to grin as he aligned his tip with her pussy. Her lips parted easily for him; she was willing to take whatever he gave her. He gently pushed himself inside, his length slowly engulfed by her hot canal. Years of cravings would finally be satisfied, and he wanted to savor the feeling.

"I can't believe I'm fucking you," he said.

"Not yet, you aren't."

He continued to bury himself inside of her. When his cock was completely sheathed, he paused and looked at his mother's eyes. They pleaded back at him, and he began to thrust in and out of her. The warmth and tightness were incredible; never could he have imagined such pleasure.

"Don't go slow!" she whined. "Give it to me!"

With a nod and a smirk, Alex began thrusting his hips at a faster pace. His mother's hands found his obliques, holding him for stability as he plunged into her. Her moans were constant as her breasts bounced beautifully on her body. He gripped her thighs, spreading them apart for a full view of their intercourse.

Lily had never felt so full! The world melted away around her; all that remained was herself and her son. Nothing else mattered. When he spread her legs apart even wider, she felt totally at his mercy. She had started this game, and now he was in control.

He let go of her legs and put his fists on the couch. As he leaned forward to kiss her, she slid her hands around his body and held his upper back. Their lips met, and their tongues immediately found each other, intertwined in a passionate dance. His pace slowed slightly, but her pleasure remained immense.

Their kiss broke but their faces remained close; he pounded her harder, his eyes locked on hers. She held the back of his neck, her thumbs caressing his ears.

"Yes! YES!" she moaned. She felt so close to him, as if they were one.

All that Alex could verbalize were effortful grunts. He put every ounce of energy into his movements, wanting to reciprocate all the pleasure that she was giving him.

At last, he needed to catch his breath. He slowed, coming to a near stop. Lily pushed him out of her, gasping at the sudden feeling of emptiness. She gave his cock a few pumps with her hand before sitting up for a brief kiss. While doing so, she ran a finger through her pussy to feel the wetness. A strand of her juices got caught on her finger, and she wiped it on his cock.

"Sit," she instructed, shifting to the side. Wondering what she was planning, he took her spot, sitting the same way that he had when she had blown him.

She stood up and turned around. Her hourglass figure stood before him; her shapely ass more perfect than he remembered. She gave him a short little dance, whirling her hips around in small gyrations while looking straight up and running her fingers through her hair.

"You're hot and you know it," he observed. She giggled- who was she to deny it?

"I want you to sit back and watch my ass bounce on your cock," she said. Without waiting for a response, she backed up into his lap, bending over and reaching between her legs for his cock. Her back was arched, and when he was aligned with her once again, she squatted down onto him.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned as she slid onto him. Almost instantly did she begin to quickly ride him, her hands going to his knees for support. She closed her legs slightly, making her pussy grip him even tighter. She tossed her hair as she looked back at him with an excited smile.

His entire length disappeared each time her ass dropped down, clapping against him. He sat back and watched, his muscles instinctively flexing despite his attempts to relax. She closed her eyes and moaned while riding him like a pro.

"Holy shit, mom!"

"Never been ridden like this before, have you?"

"Nothing close."

She fully impaled herself and held him there, a hint of moan within her laugh. Then she moved her hips in circles around his pole. He reached for her ass cheeks, squeezing one in each hand before giving her a playful spank.

"Mmmm," she moaned while continuing to grind on him. "You like mommy's ass?"

"Oh yeah. You like riding your son's cock?"

If felt weird to say it, but he hit the jackpot there. She shuddered in his lap, her pussy clenching on his cock. He held her ass in place and started thrusting his cock in and out of her. "YES!" she cried out as she came on his cock, clenching his knees for support.

His thrusts became too long, and he accidentally slipped out of her. She pinned his cock against his stomach, grinding her pussy along his length. Feeling more playful, he reached for her hair and pulled her head back, forcing her chin up. With his other hand, he reached around and found her crotch. She moaned loudly while continuing to grind against him. It wasn't too long before he let go, and she quickly turned around to straddle him.

"I'm going to ride that hot rod of yours until you blow another load."

In a sudden moment of awareness, he realized that they had forgotten the one thing fantasies had left out: contraception.

"Wait? What about a condom?"

She laughed. "You're fucking your mom and you care about protection?" She kissed him hard, holding his face in her hands. "I raised quite a respectful man."

He chuckled. "Still, we don't want-"

"I'm on birth control. I have been for a long time, just in case I brought home a date. Little did I know I had a partner already waiting for me at home! Don't worry honey, I don't want a baby either. But I do want to feel your hot seed fill shoot up inside me!"

Alex shuddered and nodded, feeling a wave of heat run through his body. His dumbfounded expression prompted his mother to grin as she reached for his cock and lowered herself onto it.

"Mmm. Knowing that your cock isn't leaving me until its spent... that really turns me on."

A jolt of excitement shot pulsed through his pelvis. It wouldn't be long until he came. Lily rode him hard, intent on making the final stretch one to remember. Everything around him melted away, their union becoming the center of his perception. While he couldn't see her ass bounce on his cock, he could visualize it; that, as well her tits bouncing in front of his face and her moans being all he could hear, caused his semen to accelerate like a rocket ship.

"AGHHH!" he groaned, the pleasure overwhelming his senses. His cock surged, repeatedly shooting stream after stream of cum inside of his mother's pussy. Thankfully, she slowed her riding as he came, or it might have been too much to handle.

"YES!" she cried, cradling his head against her chest. She felt every bit of his load fill her insides, the warmth of the fluid and the pulses of his length giving her another small orgasm. The awareness that it was her son's load echoed through her mind, and she knew then that she would never want another partner. This was who she had been waiting for.

"Holy fuck," he whined. Both had stopped moving now; she simply rested on top of him with her head on his shoulder, a satisfied smile on her face as she felt the last twitches of his cock with her pussy. They panted together, each breath taken in unison. When she opened her eyes, he kissed her with perhaps the greatest passion they had orally exchanged yet. It was the passion of lovers.

"Oh my god," she whispered.

"Yeah."

Alex felt a thick stream of warm fluid creep down his balls as she lifted herself off him. She quickly flopped onto the couch, spreading her legs for both of them to see the evidence. Her bush glistened with their liquids of love, the exact content of it a mystery. Below, his semen oozed from her vaginal canal. She spread her labia apart with her fingers, chuckling when a large glob of cum pulsed out of her.

"That was quite a load," she said. "Almost like you were saving up."

"I haven't been. You just brought it out of me. That was easily the most powerful orgasm I've ever had."

As he spoke, she lazily ran her fingers around her pussy and scooped up some of his cum. "Cheers," she said before dipping her fingers in her mouth, sucking them like a lollypop. He sighed at the sight. Then she licked the cum off of his cock before resting. That gave him quite the twitch.

Alex tried to stand but fell on the couch out of fatigue. "I'm completely spent," he said. "What do we do now?"

Lily wiped her pussy one more time before snuggling up next to him. "For now, we rest." She gave a big yawn. "I think I could fall asleep in your arms."

"And when you wake up?"

She laughed. "Then I might just fuck you until YOU fall asleep."

***

One month later, Alex submitted his last final paper of the semester. It was an odd feeling, sliding the paper under the office door, a little after ten-thirty in the evening. During the past few days, he had been doing most of his remaining schoolwork at the campus library; he knew all too well that his home environment was too distracting.

As he walked to his car, looking carefully for any ice, he realized that he only had one semester remaining. One more semester of his education and he was free.

His new goal was to become an author.

It wouldn't be the only thing he would do. Being an author straight out of college wasn't sustainable; he needed some money to get started. And he couldn't live with his mom forever, could he?

Could he?

He shook his head but smiled. She was right, no matter how far in the future it seemed: he would need to find someone to date, to settle down with. But he would cross that bridge when he came to it.

Now that it was winter break, he was looking forward to getting back to writing. His mother-son story had developed into a longer work, and he had put it on hold while he finished the semester. But now, with the enthusiastic help of his own mother, he would finally finish it.

The drive home was relaxing. No obligations for an entire month. Just him, his mom, and a bit of literature. What more could he want?

His phone buzzed. At a stoplight, he checked it, expecting his mother. To his surprise, it turned out to be from a friend, a fellow creative writing major. It was a longer text, and he only had time to skim it before the light turned green. Something about an editorial business called Blooming Books, and their contact info. He would have to check that out.

It had been a long day, and when he finally arrived home, he was thrilled to see that his bedroom lights were on. He parked a bit hastily and went inside. After hanging up his coat and making sure everything on the ground floor was turned off, he made his way upstairs. His bedroom door was open, illuminating the whole hallway from around the corner. His heart began to pound at his chest; he never lost excitement for these moments.

Lily was on his bed, naked. The lamp behind her was the only source of light, giving the room a romantic atmosphere. He dropped his backpack on the floor and began to undress. She smiled, watching him for several seconds before she spoke.

"Welcome home," she said. Then they embraced, well into the morning.