A Game of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, that would be true.

She exited her room, stretching her arms as she walked down the stairs. The thought of waking her son up early almost made her turn around, but she decided to be patient. He would come down to her, and the game that she had started would begin its final round. Then they would both be winners.

How did she foresee their lives from then on? She wasn't one to think deeply about the future, but she started to wonder about her relationship with him. Would they be intimate forever? How would they handle conflict between each other? How would they handle his future? Surely, he would have to find someone else and get married and have kids...

She shook her head. This is why she lived in the moment. She had to be okay with how things were going, for the sake of her own sanity.

It was an hour and a half before he came downstairs. Lily waited on the couch for him.

"Good morning," she said. She had to say it twice, because her first attempt got caught in her throat.

"Hi mom," he replied. She noticed that he had the same warm smile that she had, and her heart did a little jump for him.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Not yet."

"Sleep well?"

"Okay, I guess."

"Any plans for the day?"

"Nope."

She laughed. "A man of many words."

"They all go on paper."

She smirked, and he blushed. Without thinking, her eyes flashed to his crotch, and he noticed her stare before she caught herself. There was a brief and awkward silence.

"I spent a lot of time thinking last night," he said quietly.

"About what?"

"Us. I just.... want it to be done right."

"So do I."

"But there is no right or wrong here. It just is. I love you, and you love me. We already make each other happy. But we can do more than that, right?"

Lily smiled. "I'd like to."

"I won't deny that there's an awkward and irreversible barrier to get over. But after reflecting on all the scenarios and fantasies I've imagined over the years, I realized that in the end, love wins. It doesn't matter how we go for it as long as we're ready for whatever we do. Love will win- We will win- because that's how it's supposed to be."

She thought this over, comparing his words to her own thoughts. Love wins.

"I love you, sweetie." She kissed him, briefly but passionately. His mouth was left hanging open afterwards.

"I love you too, mom."

"So, what are you ready for?"

That was the question, wasn't it? What was he ready for? It didn't feel right to get straight into it. All they had done so far was kiss and tease. What was the next step?

"I... don't know," he admitted.

"Why don't we... undress?" she suggested. The anticipation in his eyes was enormous as he nodded.

They both hesitated. Lily reached for the hem of his sweatshirt and began to pull it up. Alex's eyes bulged as his mother's breasts got caught in her lift, and she paused. She squeezed her chest tightly as she slowly continued to lift the sweatshirt, and her underboob came into view. Then her breasts jiggled free, and she quickly took off the top completely and tossed it on the floor.

Alex's jaw dropped. She took a deep breath, feeling very exposed to her child. Oh, but what they were getting into would be much more taboo, she reminded herself.

Her round breasts drooped slightly, looking flawless on her exquisite figure. They were nice 34Ds, all natural, with nipples that begged for attention. Her belly was flat, and her waist shaped like an hourglass. She had straightened her hair, though it curved slightly just beneath her collarbone.

"Wow," he muttered.

"Your turn," she requested, blushing.

With a quick movement, Alex's shirt flew off and onto the couch behind him. Lily examined her son's body with interest. It wasn't like she hadn't seen him before, but different with whatever new lens her mind had equipped. His chest looked surprisingly strong; he was no athlete or anything, but he was lean and looked like he kept in shape.

"You've never looked at me like that before," he observed. She purred and pawed at the air. He started to lean towards her.

"No touching yet. Pants have to come off now."

With a pout he sat back against the cushion. Then he lifted his hips and slid his sweats down, slower than he had his top. His briefs remained, the outline of his thick rod pressing against the fabric. He relaxed against the couch again, clearly attempting to be confident.

Lily sighed. "I... wow. What do you have hiding for me under there?"

"Want to see?"

"We have to get even first."

She stood up and turned around. As she pulled her shorts down, she bent forward and kept her legs together, giving her ass a beautifully spherical appearance. She stepped out of her bottoms when they reached her ankles and gave him a playful shake.

All that remained between him and her sex was a thin pair of black panties.

"You are stunning," he complimented, and she mirrored his sitting position on the couch as she thanked him.

"Only one thing left to do," she noted.

"Yep."

"Count of three?"

"A classic."

"Just do it."

Together, they counted down. "One, two, three..."

Both lifted their hips to slide their underwear off. Lily put her knees up and legs together as one final guard. Alex, on the other hand, was on full display. Her first thought: better than Jack.

"Mmmm. You have a yummy looking cock," she teased.

"I never thought I'd year my own mother say those words," he replied. "Now open your legs, please."

Slowly, the revealed herself. A moment later, they were both sitting with their legs spread apart, one foot on the ground with the other straightened toward each other. Their legs crossed at the calves.

He took a moment to study his mother's genitalia, fully entranced at the sight. The first thing that stood out to him was her bush; that alone made his cock twitch, for the dark hair was an emblem of her maturity and sexual competence. It was long, but freshly trimmed into a neat upside-down trapezoid. Below it, her vagina glowed with life and longing. It was obvious that she was as equally aroused as he was, for her labia were spread and her clitoris peeking from under its hood.

"Holy fuck," he breathed, reminding himself that this was reality. His mother made her hips dance for him, and he practically started drooling. "Can I... come closer?" he asked.

"Not yet. I have an idea," she said.

"What's that?"

"Let's masturbate together. In front of each other."

It seemed fitting to him, like a transition between two important stages of his life. Another fantasy come true.

"I like that idea," he said, his face lighting up.

Lily grinned wickedly. The first thing she did was cup her breasts, doing nothing but holding them for show. Alex made the next move, wrapping his fingers around his cock. His eyes were glued to his mom as he began to slowly stroke himself.

"Yesss... touch yourself for mommy..."

His cock twitched, and he sped up his strokes. Lily pinched her nipples lightly, then let one hand down to her pussy. Her fingers crept through her bush before finding her moist lips.

"Oh god," he muttered. This was unlike anything he had ever experienced.

"Your cock is sooo big," his mother moaned, her fingers moving her labia around in circles. She was breathing through her mouth, her lips slightly parted. Hearing her say those words sent a surge of pleasure through his veins.

"Your pussy looks incredible," he said. "And that bush is so fucking hot!"

"Mmmm... you watch your mouth, mister."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll stuff it full of my kitty."

Alex's strokes quickened, and Lily's movements did the same in response. Her hips pulsed under her hand, and she inserted her middle finger inside of herself.

"Holy shit," he breathed.

"Oh, Alex..."

Lily paused and dipped her fingers into her mouth. She closed her eyes at her own taste and gave herself a fresh supply of lube as she pulled them back out. Then her hand returned to her sex, and she spread her labia for show before putting two fingers inside.

They continued to speed up, gaining momentum from each other's energy. He watched her breasts rise and fall, her expression of pleasure, her fingers inside her. Her eyebrows crinkled and her mouth became ajar. Soon she rubbed herself in circles again, her wetness spreading across her entire crotch. All the meanwhile, his orgasm brewed, and he knew he wouldn't last long.

He also knew it wouldn't be the only time he came for his mother today.

"I'm gonna come soon," he whispered.

"Me too... me too..." she exhaled, her movements fueled by her own lust. Alex was amazed at how wet she had gotten so quickly, though he attributed it to the same reason that had him harder than ever.

Her hips now moved in succinct thrusting motions, signaling that she near climax as well. He felt his balls tighten. Her moans strengthened.

"Come for me, mom!"

"Yes! Fuck! OH GOD!"

Her hand went wild as she cried out in pleasure. Her other hand, still holding her breast, pinched her nipple while her entire arm flexed inward. Her son came only a moment later, his own cries of pleasure prolonging her orgasm. His cock surged in his hand, and he stroked himself rapidly as his load shot into the air, landing on his belly. The two largest spurts landed on his chest, and the following shots continued for over ten seconds. It was the strongest orgasm he had ever felt, overpowered by his mother's presence.

They each lay there for a moment, panting and taking in the sight of their partner. Lily's eyes twinkled, her dry hand holding her hair back with her elbow in the air. Her tits continued to rise and fall, this time free from her own grasp. Her wet hand continued to touch herself, tenderly.

On Alex's torso was at least eight clear streaks of semen, some of it merged into larger clusters near his pelvis. Even more cum oozed out of his dick and down his fingers. He only looked down at his mess briefly; the sight of his mother in the aftermath of an orgasm was something he knew he would never tire of.

"Holy..." he started.

"That was so hot!" she exclaimed, resting her elbow on the cushion and grinning at her son. Her satisfied pussy was on full display for him.

"You can say that again."

He grimaced slightly as he let go of his cock. There was cum everywhere.

"Let me clean you up," she said. His dirty mind assumed she meant with her tongue, and he was a little disappointment when she reached for the tissue box and pulled one out.

She knelt in front of him, her breasts swooping within his reach. He reached up with his clean hand, but she swatted him away.

"When I say so," she teased. The hand that swatted his arm down was the one she had used on herself, and she stretched it out in front of his face. He caught a whiff of her scent- a mixture of sweet and tanginess- before she gently pushed her fingers into his lips. His lips parted in acceptance, and as soon as her tips were inside, he twirled his tongue around them.

"Mmm," she moaned, "I bet there are other parts of me that you'd love to swirl your tongue around." She removed her cleaned fingers.

"Am I allowed to?" he asked with some amusement.

"Patience. We need to recover."

She began to wipe his chest and upper abs with the tissue, and quickly needed a fresh one. He could feel her studying him with her hand as she wiped him down, and she lingered after cleaning off each segment. When she arrived just above his dick, it jumped. It was still almost fully erect.

"Wow," she said with wide eyes, "Maybe you don't need to recover."

"I do, believe me." He watched her wipe his hand clean. "Though maybe only a few minutes."

Once his hand was clean, Lily placed her free hand on his lower shaft and held his cock upwards. A thick stream of semen spilled onto another fresh tissue at her touch, and she squeezed his base to try and force the rest out. Alex groaned in anticipation.

"I never thought I'd be doing this," she stated.

"Touching your son's cock?"

"Yep."

"I never thought you would either. But I'm glad you are."

"Me too."

He was clean now, and she tossed the tissue onto the floor near the others. Her hand remained still on his cock, feeling every pulse of his sexual energy. It had been years, eight whole years, since she had touched a real penis... and before then, nothing had been as electrifying as this.

"I'm still pretty sensitive," he warned. She nodded and relaxed her grip a little. Just holding her son's cock had her juices flowing again. Without thinking, her hand began to slowly pump him up and down.

"Oh god," he muttered, leaning his head back to close his eyes. His mom was actually jerking him off! He wanted to keep his eyes shut and focus on the physical sensations, but his desire for visuals made him open them again to watch at her. She was sitting up on her knees, both of her hands now on his shaft. Her arms pressed her breasts together, making them look even fuller.

"If this is going to be a fair game, I'm going to need to touch you too, mom."

With a wicked grin she sat back and patted the couch, prompting him to move. She stood up and they swapped sides; now she was on his right. They sat next to each other in a normal seated position, feet on the floor. Her right hand went back to the base of his shaft while her other arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Start slow," she requested. He nodded and reached for her nearest breast while she resumed her handjob. He cupped it underneath, weighing it in his palm; it bounced in his hand like a large water balloon. She cooed when his thumb teased the edge of her areola.

"Your breasts are perfect."

"Such a gentleman."

She leaned in for a kiss, and he let her other breast ease into his hand. Their lips danced with each other passionately with the spirit of lovers. Among all the surprises and excitement, he was also relieved at how comfortable he felt with his mother touching him, her tongue in his mouth. And, through some extraordinary sensation, he could tell she felt the same.

"Mmm," she moaned when he squeezed her breast. His grasp on her was stronger and more confident now. Each time his thumb grazed her nipple, she sighed or shivered.

Her hand pumped his cock slightly faster, twisting slightly with each movement. She nibbled at his lower lip and pulled it slightly before taking a deep breath.

"You're so big," she whispered, sending a surge of pleasure through her son's body. "Ooh! You like when I- when mommy says you have a big cock?"

"Yes," he breathed.

"You like touching mommy's tits?"

"Yes!"

"You like when I use dirty words? When mommy says tits and cock?

She must have really studied my story, he thought. "God, mom, yes!"

Lily giggled, then moaned and shuddered when he gave both of her tits a strong squeeze. Then he circled his thumbs around her areola, and she squealed.

"I want to suck on your tits," he said, leaning toward them before receiving a response.

"Oh!" she cried when his tongue found a nipple. She bit her lip, telling herself to hang in there. Her nipples were sensitive, but she also wanted to give her son what he wanted. Like a good mother should.

I doubt this is what most people would call being a good mother, she joked privately.

"Oh god!" she moaned, letting go of his cock. She managed to straddle him, pinning his cock between their bellies and pushing her tits into his face. He continued to flick his tongue around her nipples, going from one to the other with equal attention. She held her breath; it was becoming a challenge to withhold a scream from the pleasure.

"Careful, careful!" she cried before taking a deep breath. "Your mother has sensitive nipples."

Alex responded by reducing the intensity of his licking. He squeezed her breasts more appreciatively, and she smiled at the maternal feeling of having raised a respectful son.

Suddenly, he let go and wrapped his arms around her bare back, pulling her body closer to his. One hand went to her hair, his fingers brushing through it as he brought her head down for another kiss. Her mouth accepted his tongue, and she felt an endearing sense of closeness as he held her body to his, her breasts cushioned between them.

She touched his face, his chest, his hair... anything she could, just to feel him. Then her hand reached between them and found his cock again. Their lips broke apart.

"Mommy wants to suck your cock," she teased.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please suck my cock, mom."

"With pleasure."

Lily slithered onto her knees in front of him. She ran her hands around his abs and thighs before they met below his balls; he nearly jumped at the tickles from her touch. With a sigh she inched her face forward, her breath meeting his shaft. Her eyes crossed inward as she got close, taking in the view of his cock on front of her face.

Then she kissed him.

Her mouth made contact with his base and hopped upward, planting kisses as she moved. He sighed deeply at the first contact, then did his best to keep his hips from jerking as she kissed his rod. When she reached the crown, her fingers wrapped around his shaft and held it in place. She looked at him with lustful eyes, her lips less than a centimeter from his cock. He nodded, and she took him in.

The feeling was incredible. Her mouth was warm and her tongue talented. She slowly took the top half of his cock in her mouth while stroking his bottom half at equal speed, looking down at her own action with apt attention. Seeing her son's cock inter her mouth, tasting his hot flesh... her pussy roared with need.

She pulled her hair behind her ears while continuing to bob her head on his dick. Instead of grabbing his cock again, she put her hands on his hips and blew him faster, twisting her head subtly with each movement. When she glanced up, she saw her son in a trance, his eyebrows crunched while a long groan escaped his mouth.

"Holy shit, mom... that feels good!"

"Mm hm!"

A strand of saliva trickled down his shaft as she bobbed her head faster. She purposefully let some more leak from her mouth before grabbing him with her hand again. Her other hand went to his abs, her fingernails scratching lightly from his belly button to his pubic hair.

"Oh!" he moaned, his hips flexing in sync with her movements. She quickened her pace, his visible pleasure sending sparks down her body.

Alex reached for her hair, twisting it securely around his fingers. With a look of appreciation, she withdrew his cock from her mouth and leaned forward to lick his balls. He sighed in pleasure; his mother lapped her tongue around his sack and occasionally sucked a testicle into her mouth.

"I love the taste of your cock," she said before enthusiastically taking him in her mouth again. She bobbed her head a few times before pushing down further than before. He put some force down on her head as his cock reached the back of her throat. Could she push past it?

Lily gagged, and he rested his hand so she could withdraw for a big breath. Without saying a word, she pushed his hard cock back into her mouth and met the resistance again. He pushed lightly, this time feeling her throat accept his tip.

She gagged but continued to push even as his hand let go. About an inch and a half into her throat he felt a new sense of pleasure, engulfed in a tight heat. She held herself still and watched his expression. Somehow, she managed to smile slightly with his cock in her throat.

"Fuck!" he cried, and she pulled away with a cough. With both hands she stroked his cock rapidly, strands of saliva connecting his crown to her lips.

"I was never much of a deepthroater," she said with a hint of embarrassment, slowing her handjob to a tenderly pace. After she instinctively wiped her chin, he leaned forward to kiss her.