A Game of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's kind of a big deal, isn't it? I mean, moms aren't supposed to kiss their sons."

She stopped and gave him a playfully pouty look. "Did you not like the kiss?"

"Well, I-"

"Be straight with me."

"Yeah, I liked it."

"Then what's the big deal? We're both adults. Like I said earlier, I want the best for my son. And no one's going to treat my son better than I will."

As he reflected on that last comment, she pulled him along again.

"Look, the heart wants what it wants, right?" she continued. "And in that moment, I could tell you wanted me to kiss you. And you know what? Maybe I wanted to do it too. I'd rather follow my desires than stress about them, wouldn't you agree?"

"I suppose so, yeah."

They walked in silence for a while. His shock turned to comfort, much to his surprise. There were dozens of ways in which he had imagined his relationship with his mother progressing, and all of them contained the process of convincing. This time she was the one convincing him. Reality proved to be a blessing.

He wondered where this would go. His mom was always a bit of a mystery, her true character hidden behind the veil of parenthood. Perhaps he would soon learn more about the woman in her.

A cool breeze caused Lily's loose strands of hair to blow in front of her face. She swiped them away and shook her head, then sneezed.

"We should be done with this loop soon," Alex noted.

"You want to do another or head home?"

"Home."

Lily smirked, but only briefly. Home. What would happen there was a promising mystery.

Somehow, conversation turned back to literature. They talked their way to the end of the trail, regaining the familiar comfortability in speaking with each other. In the back of his mind, Alex continuously replayed every detail surrounding the kiss. The way her fingers touched his cheek and the collar. The way she planter her lips on his. The way her breath snuck into his mouth. And her eyes... those were just about the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.

They made it back to the car and each blew their nose, chuckling at the weird sounds their faces made in the tissues. Lily then drove them home.

Uncertainty plagued Alex once again as they approached their driveway. What would happen next between them? Would she kiss him again in the privacy of their home, free from the judgement of the world?

It turned out that all he got was another kiss on the cheek. Lily said she was taking a nap and withdrew into her room. He went to his own, intent on relieving himself from the overload of sexual energy he was feeling. The trashcan would have to accept a few more tissues that afternoon.

***

Monday through Thursday passed by without any intimate activities. Alex found himself attempting to balance doing his schoolwork with masturbating up to three times a day.

Lily spent most of her shift at the restaurant on Monday considering the kiss. Her initial plan, grown from the spontaneity of their Sandra Brown conversation, had been to see how her son would react to her description. But then she saw in his eyes a true longing, his being so close to what he truly wanted yet so far away, and her own power to change that. And then she felt it in herself; what she truly wanted was also sitting on that log right next to her, and she felt as though a door had opened. All of this happened within a couple of seconds.

So, she kissed her son, and she didn't regret it one bit by Monday evening.

While the situation was a little different than her description of a special kiss, she did feel something upon touching his lips. Something she hadn't felt since she first kissed Jack under that willow tree by the pond behind her parent's house. And that was just about textbook romantic, during the summer and with a sunset and everything. That was back in 1995, when Jack was a different man.

Where would she and Alex go next? Would she continue to take the lead, or would he get a confidence boost and try to seduce her? She wondered about this fondly, thrilled with how things could go either way. Her thoughts often turned naughty, and she privately scolded herself for getting worked up in public while she walked from table to table. During a bathroom break she checked her underwear and found more of a wet spot than she would have liked.

Through the week she managed to get a decent amount of tips while her mind was distracted with everything. A lot of those tips were from male customers; part of her figured it was due to her looks, which was both pleasant and repulsive. A blessing and a curse. The hot waitress: both enchanting and objectified.

In the evenings, she would return home and either bring takeout or make something easy for her and Alex for dinner. Then they would spend an hour or so together, watching TV or reading and chatting a little before they each went their separate ways upstairs. She had an idea of what he might be doing, and it made getting herself off even more exciting.

Friday came around. Alex didn't have class and Lily didn't work on Fridays.

Alex got out of bed without participating in his usual morning jack off. He wanted to see how today went; he had four days to fantasize about it.

Lily awoke in an opposite manner. Her fingers were already raking through her bush as she became conscious, and she immediately reached forward towards her moistening lips. Whether it was the tension of the week or she had woken up during a sex dream, it didn't matter. She was horny, and she kept her eyes closed and thought of her son's huge cock.

Of course, she didn't know if he had a huge cock, but she liked to imagine it. Jack had been about seven inches, and if he hadn't been such a dick himself maybe she would have enjoyed it more. She was glad that Alex seemed to have more of herself in him, but she hoped that his cock came from his father.

Her eyes finally opened near the end of a hard and quick climax. She lay with her head between two pillows, her chest heaving beneath the sheets.

When she finally got up and ready for the morning, it was just after eight-thirty. There was a lot of sunlight left in the day.

She found Alex eating a bowl of cereal on the couch, his feet up and watching a television show. After they exchanged good mornings, she raised an eyebrow at him.

"I won't spill," he promised. But he paused the show and went to the kitchen table anyway.

"How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Pretty good. You?"

"Same. Busy week at school?"

"You bet. I'm glad that I'm almost done."

"With the semester?"

"With college. I'll be twenty-two in January and I'm ready to get earn money."

"Thought about a job yet?"

"My advisor is helping me look. Plus, I went to the career center this week to work on my resume. I'm still not sure what to look at yet."

"You've got time."

"I know."

He twirled the remains of his cereal around with his spoon. Lily scratched the back of her head and let her bun down; the release of her hair caused him to look up, and she smiled at his admiration.

"Is that my shirt?" he asked, realizing what she was wearing.

"Oh, yeah." She looked down at the gray t-shirt, which was a bit large for her. "I hope you don't mind. I was looking through some folded laundry this morning and thought it looked comfortable."

"It's okay." His eyes did a quick scan of her upper body, and he wondered what she was wearing underneath his shirt. When he looked up, he found an answer in her eyes. Nothing, they said.

Alex swallowed and adjusted the collar of his own t-shirt, which suddenly felt very tight. Lily walked away and to the cupboard to get a mug. She was wearing short salmon-pink pajama bottoms, and her shapely legs had him involuntarily leaning forward on his stool. Her ass looked like a peach, and when she stood on her tiptoes to reach the mug she wanted, his mind briefly short circuited.

"Want some coffee?" she asked without looking at him. It took him a moment to register her words, but he managed to reply with a "no thanks."

They went about their morning, eventually finding their way to their favorite chairs with their current books in hand. Alex's path had taken him close to a solo bedroom session, but he figured he might be shooting blanks soon if he kept up that behavior.

Lily rested in her chair, curled into a sphere. For a while, they both read silently, content with each other's presence. Then, Alex looked over at his mother and saw two distinct orbs beneath the folds of his shirt that she was wearing, the cloth scrunched subtly between them. On each of them was a small peak. Nipple one and nipple two. Under his shirt. He felt his cock swell.

His eyes darted back to his book, but quickly returned to her. Then to his book. Then back again. They remained fixed on her this time, unable to look away. His shirt. Her bare nipples beneath it. Oh, the-

"Are you gonna read or gawk at me all morning?" she asked, gazing at him with a sly smirk. He closed his mouth as soon as he realized it had been hanging open.

"Sorry."

She looked down at her nipples and shifted slightly. The crease between her breasts disappeared, but her nipples only looked more pronounced.

"Maybe I should put on a bra."

"No!" he protested, then paused. "I mean, if you're comfortable, you should just keep it on. Lazy Friday, right?"

She smiled. "You like your old mom, huh?"

"Old? You kidding? Look at you, you're like twenty-eight."

"That's a funny way to say forty-five."

"Don't act so innocent, mom. You know you're hot."

She blushed, and he could tell it was sincere. "You really think so?"

"Sure. Everyone does."

"But do YOU?"

Their eyes met, and he knew his answer would keep the train moving. "Yeah. I always have." Her eyes twinkled, and she started to bite her lip but caught herself.

"Sons shouldn't say that to their mothers."

"Mothers shouldn't kiss their sons."

"Hey, you said you liked it!"

"I did... did you?"

Alex couldn't help but smile. It was the smile an eight-year-old makes when they finally get the Christmas present that they asked for in July. It was mirrored on his mother's face, and that only made him feel hotter. She slowly stretched her legs out on the ottoman, twirling her feet and drawing his gaze.

"I did."

The urge to kiss her again swept through him. He wanted to run over to her and take her face in his hands and plant his lips on hers and run his fingers through her soft hair and touch her skin and-

"You need to take care of that," she said, her eyes pointing at his crotch.

"Jeez, mom," he muttered, crossing his legs trying to hide himself out of instinct.

"It's okay, it's normal." She gave him one of her warm smiles, the kind that was cute and honest. Then it turned sly. "Actually, I find it kind of flattering."

Alex knew why. "It's your, well..."

Lily looked at her chest. "Yes, I suppose it is a bit cold in here. Or maybe I'm a little excited, being in the presence of the only man I've truly loved in a long time."

While he contemplated her words, she closed her book and tapped her nipples with her index fingers. "I think I need to take care of myself too. Why don't you go to your room while I go to mine?"

Her glared at her, his eyes wide. She stood up and walked over to him, an expression of amusement on her face. She raised his chin with a finger and leaned in to kiss him. Her lips pressed into his with a more passionate force than the last time they had met this way, and her tongue slipped into his mouth for a brief flick. Before he could even react, she pulled away and walked out of the room. He gaped at her swaying ass until the moment she was gone.

Alex remained on the couch for several more minutes, his dick and mind throbbing. Then he rushed upstairs.

As he passed his mother's bedroom, he paused and listened. Nothing for several seconds, and then a lighthearted "go to your room!" followed by a chuckle. Sensing there would be nothing else for him to see or hear, he did so, shutting the door without locking it. His pants flew off and his ass hit the mattress with his cock already in his grasp.

With two doors between them, mother and son came at the same time.

Lily was sure of it. She could feel it. As she caught her breath, her head submerged between pillows, she absentmindedly rubbed her vulva in slow circles. I can't believe I just did that, she thought. I can't believe WE just did that.

Her body was hot, and when she found the energy to finally move, she shed her son's tee and her bottoms. It felt good to lie naked, her arms resting above her head and her breasts sagging slightly to each side. It felt natural to be in this position, and she felt beautiful as she studied herself.

I do look like I could be twenty-eight, she thought with some amusement.

Then emotions of loneliness overcame her, the feelings that she had been suppressing all week. There was one person she wanted to share this bed with. One person she wanted to be naked with. And he was in this house. He was the one person that society told her she wasn't supposed to have, but that made her want him even more.

As if on cue, she heard the hallway creak and knew that Alex was outside of her door again. This time she wanted to jump out of bed and unlock it and pull him under the covers and do things to him that every mother is trained not to do. But she stayed silent, and his presence went downstairs, signified by descending creaks of wood.

Her finger returned to her pussy, and she rubbed herself slowly again. As she plotted the next moves of her incestual game, her speed increased, and the moment she knew how her game would end, she came once more, silently.

***

Alex waited patiently for his mother to come downstairs, but his patience was tested. It was several hours before she returned to the living room, only to declare that she was hungry and asked if he wanted to order pizza.

Unsure of how to start a conversation with her, he turned on the television and browsed Netflix for a movie. Lily sat down in her chair with her phone in hand, focused on placing an order. She was wearing more layers now: a crewneck and sweatpants. He attended to the TV.

"What toppings?"

"Where are we getting it from?"

"Russo's."

"Pepperoni, please."

"That's what I was thinking." She dialed the number and raised the phone to her ear. "Hi, I'd like to place an order for delivery." Her lips continued to move as she spoke, but Alex no longer heard her. Those lips had kissed him. He imagined them doing more oral activities...

"You know," his mother began as she hung up the phone, "The owner of Russo's has a daughter in college. I've seen her working at the restaurant. She's very attractive. Maybe you ought to meet her, ask her out."

He looked at her in awe. "Why would I do that?"

She stood up and tossed her phone on the cushion where her butt once was. Then she sat on the couch next to him. "Just thought I'd throw it out there. In case you were still looking for someone special."

"Mom... you've always been my someone special."

She looked down and smiled, as if that were the answer she had been waiting for. He leaned toward her and kissed her forehead. She hesitated for a moment, then looked up to peck him on the lips.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, mom."

She bit her lip at that. Her eyes darted to the TV. "I think I'd like to relax tonight. How about a couple of movies? Maybe a bit of wine with the pizza?"

Alex smiled. "I like the sound of that."

They picked a movie and snuggled together under a cozy blanket. He felt himself grow hard quickly, and when he shifted enough to fix himself, she smiled. He opened his mouth for an apology, but she hushed him.

"Like I said," she started, "It's flattering. But I meant it when I said I just want to relax tonight. Now come here."

She pulled him against her, and his head rested on her breast as if it were a pillow. He privately cursed. How was he going to get through even half a movie like this?

Somehow, he did. In fact, once they got settled (Lily went to get the pizza when the doorbell rang), they felt the comfort of love bring them closer together. He was amazed at how much he loved his mother beyond sexual desire. In the outcomes of his fantasies, he sometimes imagined a level of tension in their relationship that they had to work through. He guessed that some barriers seemed difficult to get over, but when crossed they can make the heart stronger.

They watched a second movie without talking much, but when one of them did it usually provoked laughter in the other. Each time she tossed her head back and laughed, fluffing her hair in a way that made it arch over her head, he wanted to kiss her. But he refrained out of both respect and fear of rejection.

Their laughter only became more frequent as their bellies filled with pizza and wine. When the second movie finished, they remained on the couch for another hour, talking their mouths off. Neither would remember much of the content of their conversation, except the last few minutes.

"Mom?" Alex asked suddenly after Lily recovered from a fit of giggles.

"Y- yes, sweetie?"

"Can I kiss you again?"

"I don't see why not."

He waited for her to move, but she sat still, waiting for him. As soon as he realized it, he leaned forward, and she grinned as the space between their faces began to close. Their lips touched, and he reached up to touch her cheek. When he did, he realized that his hand was shaking.

"What's wrong?" she whispered.

"I've just... I've wanted this for a long time. I don't want to mess it up."

Lily looked into her son's eyes with genuine affection. "Alex, sweetie..." She trailed off, studying his complexion and taking his hands into her own. "I love you, and... I want you too."

"Really?"

"Yes. It hasn't been for as long as you." She chuckled. "In fact, it's only been about a week. But ever since I found your incest porn and stories, I can't stop thinking about you that way. And I've accepted that. I know it's frowned upon-"

"It's more than that," he joked.

"-but I don't think it's wrong. I just don't see it that way. How do you think humanity survived in the beginning? It's a natural desire to want someone you're so close to. And I feel very close to you, my son."

He shuddered. All he managed to say was "I love you."

"I've been playing around with my comfortability, as well as yours. I'm not ready to do anything new tonight."

"Okay, yeah. Of course."

"But don't let that get you down," she said upon seeing his change in expression. "Tomorrow is a new day."

If he had shown any disappointment before, it was absent now. They kissed again before going up to bed. There was no masturbation in the house that night.

***

The sunlight managed to squeeze through Lily's drapes at just the right angle, hitting her in the face after she turned her head in her sleep. She woke up squinting, checked the time, saw it was 7:09, and rolled back over. But she never fell back asleep.

Despite her grogginess, her body swelled with energy. The lips between her legs felt especially awake. As it dawned on her that it was Saturday morning, she naturally reached down to touch herself.

"No," she whispered, forcing her hand away. Her need for release was strong, but she was saving it for later.

Knowing that staying in bed would tempt a good ol' fingering, she went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. No need for too much makeup, she thought. Based on his story, which she had read in depth while he was in class a few days ago, Alex likes a natural and casual mom look. When dressing, she went for something of his again, this time one of his sweatshirts. It was a large gray one, meant to both keep her warm and make him hot. Her pajama bottoms were so short that the sweatshirt covered them completely. It looked as though she wasn't wearing any bottoms at all.