A Game of Margins Pt. 02

Story Info
"Over the chair arm, spread those bum cheeks and hold tight".
1.2k words
4.27
7.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Game of Margins - slave girl sara Part 2

I am at charity slave auction. I am one of six girls being auctioned and the buyer's inspection time had happened and we were back in the preparation room. Alice had just had a belting from Mr Harris for keeping us in the shower too long.

He left and we all tended to Alice, which she loved, I would have too, I will volunteer next time. A boy slave sucked her off as one of the busty girls wanked him and the second boy slave fucked him, it was ace.

Mr. Harris came into our room again, "Positions in ten minutes girls and you will see a different format to decide who is taking you home for the night."

We took our places with lots of time to go, Mr. Harris walked past of us all and re marked our numbers, on our other tit. He took more time in fingering us, two at a time, he was good, in fact he was very good and dare say he gave us all at least one cum. Nipple perking next, a few more moans and shudders, then the bidders came in.

Mr. Harris stood on the stage, "Gentlemen, the rules. You all paid a handsome sum to attend tonight and we thank you all very much for that. I am sure a few sharing deals have been done to make sure no one is disappointed."

"Each gentleman has bought a set of coloured discs, some more than others, and again we thank you for that. In turn you will aim your disc at the bottle of fine Malt Whisky, the six discs nearest the bottle have the choice of a fuck slave, chosen in order of nearest first. Only one win per person so plenty of chances girls and boys."

Mr. Harris stayed on the stage fingering and titting up us slaves in turn. He finally picked one of the big breasted girls to kneel and suck him off. After much raucous shouting laughing and gamesmanship we slaves were led back to our room.

The two boy slaves were taken out in turn then us girls in numerical order, so no one saw who had won them until outside the room, I was number six so last to go. The winner of me came into the room and had me take my coat off and stand naked, hands on head and played with my body.

"Kneel slave,"

"Yes Sir."

"Suck, and wet my cock well slave, as soon as I have had enough sucking it's going straight up your arse in one. That will take that constant smile off your face and your Godly attitude."

I kept sucking and salivating as I thought of his words and how cruel they were. I think he suffered from the little cock syndrome, I could have swallowed him all, balls and all. He pulled out.

"Over the chair arm girl, spread those bum cheeks and hold tight."

"Yes Sir."

I spat all over my hands and opened my bummy hole and lubricated best I could. He pushed straight in and I cried and moaned for him to show what a great Master he was, not! As expected, he was a quick cummer.

"My nineteen-year-old slave daughter will be waiting for us, she is due a strapping, I will then fuck you both in turn until midnight when you will be collected."

"I finished second in the game, I cannot understand why the winner never chose you, such sweet girly tits, he chose the biggest titted girl here tonight. One more suck before we go slave."

He got hard but never cum. He was wanking on the way home and told me to have a go. It was a short journey and we pulled up his drive. His front door opened and in the dim hall light I saw a beautiful naked girl.

I recognised her from church, I think she was called Ellaine, but being four or five years younger than me I never got to know her as she was a kid when I was her age now. We got inside and she took my coat.

"Feel how soft her body is Ellaine, nip her nipples and yours, now, what are to overdue?"

She stopped caressing me went to his belt and undid it for him and doubled it in two. She took my hand and we both bent over the table for a belting. He was as good at belting as he was at fucking, so no dramas.

"Kneel and open your mouths slaves and finger each other to pleasure."

She had the most delicate fingers and touch and I was soon in heaven and cumming. Back over the table and fucked in turn. Sir then wanted a bath; Ellaine took me upstairs to run his bath.

So, describing Ellaine, a darkish coloured skin, maybe more olive. Five foot three inches tall, slim, with dark, feathered hair just over her shoulders. Grapefruit sized tits and pink puffy nipples, and I mean puffy, soft and squishy even when perking. A flat tummy with really cute belly button, perfect for little fingers to poke.

Quite a pronounce mound, a tad stubbly, some black-haired people's pubes usually are. An equally cute, lipped hood and a clitty my size which I rolled when sucking her dad. Her lips were spongy with flaps, lol. The gap at the top of her legs was ace, a good three fingers wide. With long skinny legs to finish.

We bathed him and he put us in and bathed and fingered us. He had us kneel in the bath and fucked our mouths, she won his cum. Predictably we were spanked dry and had the next hour being lesbians for his pleasure, and ours or course. It was lovely having a younger girl to teach, and she followed everything I did.

Eleven-thirty and we were bent over facing each other arms resting on each other's shoulders and he fucked us. I was sent to the toilet to freshen up as he went to his cane cupboard.

"Show Ellaine your stripes slave," I bent right over and he had her count them.

"Ten Daddy, I counted ten."

"How do you take them slave?"

"Usually over my pillows on a Sunday Sir as part of my weekly maintenance, but these I had to bend over, legs apart, and I can touch the floor or grip my calves Sir."

"Take the position she said Ellaine."

She bent over as I had described and I put my hand up to say something.

"Yes Slave, it had better be good or I will cane you too."

"The Master who trained me told me you should cane the end of the girl's hand to find the right power of the stroke before hitting her bottom, as she is bent over would you like to test on me Sir?"

I wanted to save her pain so took five swats till he found the right strength, which with my help would now not be too painful for her.

"Five now and five tomorrow Ellaine."

Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, she screamed at the third. He rubbed her bottom.

"See how her cunt is wet from her caning now slave, she loved it, I will give her five daily from now on, thank you."

It was too, he knelt down and licked her bottom and pussy.

"Would you like a taste slave?"

He reverse fingered her and I was knelt down to feed as his doorbell rang. He was right, so sweet and juicy.