A Game of Margins Pt. 01

Story Info
He walked past my head to his cane cupboard. Guess what sara.
1.2k words
4.3
2.9k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Game of Margins - slave girl sara Part 1

I usually only work in the morning on Friday and wondered why I had been given last Friday morning off. I was told at breakfast on Thursday, whilst over Sir's Knee, I would be spending the evening out, a sort of auction. As soon as he said 'auction', my bottom raised up to meet his spanks as I cum, I so love the thrills of an auction.

After my bum warming I was knelt on our coffee table so I could suck from one side and be fucked from the other. Sir walked round and dipped in where he fancied so knees always apart and mouth open with my tongue out when he passed my face.

He walked past my head to his cane cupboard. "Guess what sara?"

"Your stripes Sir?"

"Correct, I will space them well, how many would you like my love, I wish you to be the queen of the auction?"

"Please may I have five to start."

My cums were on fire I was so excited and did not cry until the last one.

"Enough or another five, I still have space to fill?"

"Five more gentle ones please Sir."

And they were gentler but still cut like the devil, why do I love the sound of the whoosh so much? Sir finished off in my mouth and we went to shower, usual scenario, he dropped the scrunchy, I bent to pick it up and bingo, I got a hard cock in my pussy, bummy and pussy again till he cum.

Sir dried, dressed, slapped my tits, kissed me and left, "Be in work by ten sara."

I usually start work at nine but he knew I wanted to prepare. The first thing was to sit on the loo and play till I had three cums. Then shower and check for stubble, being naturally fair my stubble is very soft and hard to see, so I did from my mound to bummy hole and cum again. Skinny pants on after fake tan all over, excluding my nipple area, I find when naked they like the white bits.

I was in work at nine-thirty and worked through lunch and left at three-thirty, picking up a couple of meal deals on my way home. Marc arrived home at five and I was waiting in the hallway.

"Ah sweet sara, are you waiting for a stair fucking?"

I smiled one of my sweet smiles and knelt before him.

"Only if you can be bothered Sir."

I had his cock in my mouth as he answered.

"Just this once."

He was soon rock hard so, feet on the ground I bent over with two hands on the first step as Sir pushed in and spanked on his pull-out stroke, that drives me wild. I was soon lifted by his cock, so my feet were on the first step and hands on second step. My secret is to pulse my pussy as tight and as often as I can so he cums quickly. The reason being if we ever reach the top step he may not do it again, and I love stairs fucking.

When my hands were on the fifth step, "Sit on the step sara."

I sat and took him in my mouth to give the best blow ever, he soon cum and we were both exhausted. He picked me up in his arms and put me into the bath he knew I had run. He spanked me dry, and my ten stripes were turning well blue. He got out my blue leather mini, mini but, fuck, it was too tight, I had put some weight on, which I am under a consultant for to beef up, I was ninety-five pounds now over a hundred.

"Good girl, just your leather coat then."

He was semi hard again so down I went. We arrived at the same hotel as normal when there is a local charity slave auction. I was met at the preparation room by a naked young male slave with seven inch plus dangling slack between his legs.

Once inside there were five more girls, three I knew and two busty ones I did not know. They were all still dressed, and a couple were wanking another slave we had been given for our pleasure before the event, they were not allowed to fuck us or more importantly we were not allowed to fuck them.

It was an unwritten rule but on my second auction one the girls did fuck a slave boy. Her Master took her to the middle of the floor during our inspection, removed his belt and whipped her, back and front, for our pleasure. I just cum typing that.

I took of my coat and led slave seven inch towards one of the loungers and lay down, head dangling over. The other girls just stared. Alice, who I knew, came towards us and wanked him semi stiff and guided him into my mouth and down my throat, spanking him if I gagged. To anyone who thinks being throat fucked is all the cock's pleasure, think again. There is something about gagging, being choked a little and being out of control we find so sexy and I cum, lots.

Mr, Harris, one of our community elders, popped his head around the door as Alice pulled him out of me to wank and suck herself.

"Inspection in the hall in ten minutes girls."

We queued up to Pee, no one shut the door so the next to sit passed the sitter some loo roll to wipe. We all took our places knelt on the trestle tables and Mr. Harris came in with his marker pen, gave us all a good titting up and nipple squeezing in turn, and numbered us one to six. Part of his job, no idea why, was to give all a quick fingering to make sure we were moist for the probing to come from the bidders.

Strangely there were twelve bidders for six girls and so we all had plenty of body poking, prodding, pussy and bummy fingering and I had three inspections in my mouth for tongue and teeth. Inspection time over and a spank off Sir as he and the rest left for dinner. We all left and went back to our original room. Snacks had been laid out, pizza, cheese and crackers, sandwiches, jacket potatoes, heaps of stuff.

The male slaves were waiting in the showers for us all and we had a great half an hour until Mr. Harris came in and turned the showers to cold and had us wait two minutes, so when we came out our nipples were on stalks and slave seven inch was now slave four inch, hehe.

Alice, who helped me out deep throating, volunteered to be ring-leader of keeping us in the shower so long. She bent over and Mr. Harris removed his belt, it was like a fire-cracker going off the speed of his action, she never cried, big mistake, stood up her tits being strapped let her down and she screamed.

He left and we all tended to Alice, which she loved, I would have too, I will volunteer next time. A boy slave sucked her off as one of the busty girls wanked him and the second boy slave fucked him, it was ace.