A Game of Margins Pt. 03

Story Info
After he had caned her he invited me to taste her arousal.
1.4k words
4.25
3.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Game of Margins - slave girl sara Part 3

I had been picked as a prize at a charity slave auction. I spent the evening with the Sir who won me and his nineteen-year-old daughter. After he had caned his daughter he invited me to taste her arousal.

"Would you like a taste slave?"

He reverse fingered her and I was knelt down to feed as his doorbell rang. He was right, so sweet and juicy.

My joint winner arrived, he had me for all the rest of the night and some of the morning.

"She is ready for you, I just set her on getting my slave ready for my cock, she has been little trouble."

I was stood and got my coat, I kissed Sir on the cheek and I bent over and lifted Ellaine`s chin up and kissed her lips, and we left.

"Good evening Sir, I hope you have enjoyed your Thursday and hope you have been relishing your Friday?"

"Yes, on both counts, were you never taught to only speak when spoken to?"

He was angry, he stopped the car in the drive and came round to my side of the car and opened the door.

"Present your cheeks for slapping."

I undid my seat belt, spun to face him, pulled my hair behind my ears, lent forward, and cried.

"Something to cry about slave, you know the rules."

I got ten hard whacks on my cheeks and screamed.

"Better keep you quiet slave, you will wake the town up."

He unzipped and pulled my head onto a semi-hard uncut cock and held my nose so my mouth would open. He put his fingers each side inside my cheeks to open me as wide as possible.

"Put my cock in your mouth slave."

I put him in and he happily fucked my face, his hands wrapped around my hair and pulling me onto him making me gag and sick, he pulled out, then back in.

"Pity to waste a hard cock on such a chatterbox who does not answer a Sir`s question."

He laid me over his car bonnet, I saw my last Sir looking out of his window, Ellaine with her hands on the windowsill bent over and still being fucked. He tried my bummy but he was too big without lube but my pussy was well lubed, and I was fucked for both our pleasures. He pulled out and I had to wank his cum onto the driveway.

We were at his front door in about ten minutes, and he took me in. His wife greeted us and was told to take me for a bath and then to the boy`s apartment, turned out it was a private section of the large house, a wing maybe. She put the plug in and ran the bath, sat down, removed my coat, and put me on her knee.

"You are quite safe with me little slave."

I began to sob.

"There, there, would you like a suckle?"

"Yes please Miss."

She opened her blouse and hooked me up onto one of her more than generous nipples, it was like being at home with mum after a belting off my Father. I suckled and calmed then she put me into the bath and washed me all over, every possible place that could be washed was washed. She told me of her sub life, at home with her parents and two brothers, like me. How her daughter, now in her twenties is a doctor in London, like my sister.

We talked of how we were both fucked by our brothers and their mates growing up and how the eldest brother would spank or belt us and our mums if our fathers were away on business. Everything was like a carbon copy on how we grew up. She asked if my mum bathed and wanked my brothers, this I did not know. She said she has to, or face a naked whipping and sometimes a fucking from him, which happens pretty regularly but it was all part of the education in our lifestyle.

"Would you like relieving, sweet little slave girl?"

"Yes please Miss."

I got out of the bath and laid on a towel on the bathroom rug. She spread my legs and gave me the most wonderful set of cums, on my back, legs up and wide, on all fours. Nothing in the world as good as being brought to climax from a gentle woman`s hands. I was popped back in the bath and cleaned up again. The bathroom door swung open and her son burst in.

"What the fuck is taking you so fucking long just to bath a slave slut who will be full of cum again soon enough." He unbuckled his belt.

"Wait outside slave."

"Yes Sir."

His mum was naked and bent over the bath and had the first crack of his belt on her bare bottom before I had left the room. Twenty or thirty cracks later he came out of the bathroom.

"On all fours slave."

He fastened his belt around my neck and led me like a dog, down one corridor then another and into his lounge.

"My friend Bill here is eighteen today and you are to be his first fuck slave."

Bill was a good-looking young man and I noticed his belt way too long for his waist.

"Do you want privacy Bill?"

"Na, you have all seen my cock lots of time I`ll fuck her here and now."

He went behind me and whipped my bottom with his hanging down belt.

"Pretty nifty idea Bill."

"Yes, my dad bought me it for my birthday for just this occasion, it's how he wears his to deal quickly with mum and Sis."

He was soon naked and pushing his cock against both holes.

"As you are already hard I will fuck the slave's mouth, the other two young men in the room were wanking and were each side of me pulling a tit apiece."

It was a long night but no malpractice or rough stuff and I was showered down regularly. Bill took me to the top of the house main staircase, one last fingering a slap on my bottom and he was gone. I looked over the rail and Sir was just giving his wife a belting, followed by a fucking, both knew I was waiting, watching and playing, perhaps my moans were higher pitched than hers. When he had done she knelt and cleaned him up.

"Take the slave to the bathroom and clean her up, then a sound spanking, I will not have girl slaves wanking on my landing, use the bath brush too. If it`s not to my satisfaction when you bring her down you will also be bath brushed and caned."

I was soon in the bath and washed myself as Miss was in her shower.

"You know how I laid you out last night to pleasure you?"

"Yes Miss."

She lay on her towel on the rug.

"Your turn to slave me."

I gave her three or four cums, she had a clit the size of a marble which needed heaps of attention.

"Pass the bath brush sweet little slave girl."

I went over her knee for a hard spanking, well very hard actually, and screamed a few times for all to hear. The bath brushing was a new experience and when you had ten of them you knew all about it. I was sat on her knee, still crying hard, she perked her favoured nipple, the same as last night and I hooked on. She clitty wanked me as I suckled and it was only my cums that kept me awake. Her son came in again.

"It will be my turn to suckle and be wanked when dad takes the slave home," he said whilst peeing in the pot.

She answered, "Yes Sir."

He pulled me off her and slapped her tits with one hand and fingered me with the other. He put his dangling cock away and left us.

"Will you be ok Miss?"

"Of course, you are never too old to not love and enjoy attention slave." She winked at me.

My spanking was acceptable and I was driven home. I opened the door and into the hall, Hmm, a brand new bottle of Malt Whisky sat on the hall dresser and noises coming from our bedroom, do I go in or do I wait?