A Game of Pool

Story Info
Katy plays pool with 4 guys, shenanigans follow.
12k words
4.83
22.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Author's note: As always, comments and ratings appreciated! Also the word 'girl' is used in this story. It is an expression, all characters are 22. Enjoy.

I wanted them all. Not sure why really, I just did. It was like a switch flipped in my brain.

My last break up was pretty bad and left me with no interest in sex for a long time, I mean like months. The relationship started out fine, he just kinda turned on me when it came to sex. He tried to convince me to do anal, then tried to 'accidently' slip it in there, over and over again, not just like once. Jerk. Hate that shit. Then there was the face fucking. I didn't like that, at all. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love a cock in my mouth as much as the next straight girl, but come on, let me blow you my way. You'll definitely cum, I promise. No need to grab my head and ram your dick into my mouth making me choke and gag for fucks sake. I mean, I get nothing out of it that way, and I want to enjoy a cock in my mouth; the taste of it, the feel. Hell, I even deep throat... anyway, so I dumped him... asshole.

Hi, lol, I'm Katy and I am 22 years old. I'm about 5'3 115 lbs., shoulder length straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, light skinned with a C cup. I have a twin brother, Aiden, but he's taller than me, about 5'9. No, I don't fuck my brother, get that idea out of your head now perv, lol. Although he was there that night I'm gonna tell you about; so was his girlfriend Alyssa. She's cool as fuck and we get along great, as do my brother and I. She has long blonde hair, pale with blue eyes. Taller than me by a few inches, she's almost my brother's height. Huge chest, like DD's.. probably why he liked her to begin with. He's a tit guy. Anyway.

So we both live at home while going to college, and on this particular weekend our parents were gone, leaving us the house, so what do you think? We had a little party. Nothing major, just his girlfriend, me, him, and we had a few guy friends over. There was Bryan, he played baseball with my bro; Tyler, a good friend of mine from high school, Brady who was in a few of my classes (we had the same major, poly sci), and Cameron who was Brady's roommate. All pretty cool and laid back.

I suppose guys always wanna know what a girl's wearing so I'll tell you. I was wearing faded blue skinny jeans with holes ripped out on the thighs, and one tear under and across my left butt cheek, which if you woulda looked, you couldn't tell if I had panties on or not; I did, but they were lacey thongs, black, like the bra I was wearing under a plain grey tank, tight, to show off what I had. Alyssa was wearing a white tennis skirt, she didn't play tennis but the skirt definitely showed off those long legs of hers. She was also wearing a very, very tight white tank with a light button sweater, buttoned up to just below her large boobs; she loved showing those off, and since we probably weren't going anywhere, she wasn't wearing a bra, which made my brother happy, and probably the other guys too. He didn't get jealous of guys checking her out as long as she didn't touch or fuck anybody else. She got hit on a lot, but she was hooked on Aiden like he was on her. They're cute together, and from what he told me, and I was going to witness tonight, she was a demon in bed and their sex life was hot. I know, that's a lot of info from your brother about sex, but we talked about a lot of stuff so it wasn't a big deal. The guys? Who cares right? I mean they were wearing guy clothes ya know. Jeans or shorts, tee shirts, blah blah blah. They weren't like muscular or anything, they were in shape, but you know?

So we were just hanging out in the basement, playing some tunes, a few beers, and playing pool. Aiden and Alyssa were hanging out on one end of the sectional, she was laying across his lap, they were always in their own world, hands all over each other. Me and three of the guys were playing doubles on the pool table, 8 ball. Aiden and I were pretty good, our dad taught us how. That's how he and mom met back in the 90's, a pool tournament. Cameron was kinda the odd guy out and was sitting on the sectional on his phone. I felt kinda bad for him, and figured after me and Brady beat the other two maybe I'd play a game with just him and me.

I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around me when I just kinda looked around leaning on my cue, I saw my brother and Alyssa kissing on the couch, and it looked like it was getting intense. She was still laying across his lap, one hand behind his head, leaning up to him, he had one hand on her upper thigh kinda pushing up her short skirt; if you were at the right angle like I was, you could see her white panties and ass... had to admit it was a nice ass, too. I wasn't the only one who noticed, so did Bryan.

"Damn, Aiden's getting more action than I've seen in a while."

"Shit, Katy's cue stick is getting more action than I've had, fuck."

That got my attention. I didn't realize as I looked up when Tyler said that what I had been doing. I was leaning on my cue stick, which was resting between my tits, my hands at the top of it and I was mindlessly rubbing my thumb over the top of it lightly, back and forth. I didn't find much sexual about it, but I get it.

"Hey, maybe you two should go upstairs, ha! Some of us are getting jealous."

Aiden barely looked up, just took his hand off Alyssa's ass long enough to flip the bird and pulled a blanket over her. Then Brady piped up.

"Anybody got cash? Maybe we should make this interesting and play for money."

"Broke as fuck, bro. And if I'm playing for money its gonna be poker."

I was still watching my brother and Alyssa. It was getting really intense under that blanket. I couldn't tell where her hands were exactly, but he had his on her chest, I could see him squeezing and rubbing; she was reacting too. It looked like at least one of her hands was on his. It was kinda turning me on and making me jealous. Not because she was gonna fuck my brother, but just because she was gonna get dick. That was switch number 1, when I realized I wanted hands on my body, my skin, and that I really, really wanted to get laid.

"The only poker I can afford to play is strip poker, and I doubt the girls' wanna do that, ha! and Aiden probably wouldn't let Alyssa anyway."

"It would only make you more jealous dude, and as your friend it wouldn't be fair to let you see what you'll never touch so..."

That was Aiden's response. Alyssa giggled a little and they stopped making out for a few, but you could tell hands were still busy under that blanket. It wouldn't be long before they went upstairs, I thought. I also said fuck it, and made a decision... not a well thought out one, but one that would get me laid anyway, as soon as I figured out who I was gonna fuck... hadn't got that far yet before I spoke up.

"Brady's right tho, lets make it interesting. Let's quit this game and play strip 9 ball. Everyone know what 9 ball is? Great. You lose a game, the winner decides what piece of clothing you lose. How's that sound?"

"You sure Katy?"

"Wouldn't say it if I wasn't."

"Ha! You guys are screwed... Katy's really good. You'll all be naked and she won't even lose a shoe, ha!"

"I'll risk it to get a chance to see her strip. Anyone else?"

Me and Brady were looking around, everyone seemed nervous, and Aiden was looking at me weird, like asking if I was sure without asking. I gave him a knowing nod, letting him know I'm cool. And I was. I wasn't drunk, actually no one was, so it was all good. He shrugged and turned his attention back to Alyssa, who I thought gave me a strange look that I didn't understand, but I just blew it off.

"Fuck it, I'm in. Haven't seen a naked chick in a while, why the fuck not? I got nothing to hide."

"I bet none of you do; and honestly, I wanna find out so... Cam? Tyler? You guys cool with it?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Yep, I'm good for it. What are the rules?"

I thought about it for a minute; I didn't want this to take all night. I wanted a dick in me and I wanted it quick, so I made rules that would speed it up.

"Ok. Shoes, socks, hair accessories don't count. Only shirts, shorts, pants, and undies. Sound good? Again, winner decides what gets taken off. Deal?"

"Oh Katy wants to see what you guys are packing in a hurry... hahaha..." Those were the first words Alyssa had said almost all night.. kinda hard tho when your stuck to Aiden's face.

"And you don't Aly?" Tyler, with a shit eating grin.

"Awe.. sorry Ty... but the only dick I care about is right here." She reached down and made an obvious grab and squeeze on my brother's cock.

"Your loss Aly. Ha!"

"Well, not really I mean, Katy's really good, so I'm betting I'll see all these dicks whether I wanna or not real soon."

She was right. I could smoke all these guys on the pool table, I'd have to throw some games to keep their interest, and make it look good.

"Soooo you do wanna see our cocks, then ha!"

"Nah... but this is gonna be fun watching you guys lose to Katy, so I'm staying right here to watch."

I bet that disappointed Aiden. He had to be ready to explode by now. Especially since her hand was still on his cock under the blanket, I could tell.

"Ok we all good on the rules? Who's first? Rack 'em up."

Brady decided to play me first. He racked, I broke. A stripe went down so I was stripes. I took my next shot and sank another before missing my third. He missed his first so it was my turn again, I sank two more.

"Get ready to lose dude. I'm just trying to decide what your stripping for me first.. hmmmm?"

"Haha.. funny Kate, don't get too excited yet."

Too late I wanted to say, but didn't. He sank one, but missed his next. My turn. Just to make a point I ended it by running the table on my turn, sinking the 9 ball last, corner pocket bank shot, with lower left english if you wanna know.

"Huh.. look at that. Now lets see if you can make me excited now.. ummmm... I'll start easy on ya. Remove your shirt please."

"Nice run Katy.. don't get all hot and bothered looking at my six pack." He stripped his shirt off and tossed it at me.

"Ooo la la... hahaha! Yes! My first stripper souvenir! Loser racks, so hop to it Brady."

I broke again, and a stripe and solid went down, so I chose stripes again. I made two more shots before missing my fourth.

"Damn, maybe this was a mistake... oh well, guess you'll get to see what we're all packing anyway."

This game was shorter than the last and he had to remove his shorts this time.

"Enjoying yourself Kate? Like what you see?"

He did look good, I admit. He was down to his boxers, loose. I was hoping for boxer briefs so I could see what he was packing, but it still looked like a nice sized' dick.. one I could definitely enjoy.

"Feelin self conscious? Hahaha.. you don't have to.. your a good looking guy, you all are. Feel better now? Now you know how a girl feels all the time.. ha! Maybe you wanna take a break and let someone else try? Or do you wanna be the first one with your dick out?"

"Nah.. I'll take a break.. I don't want to distract you or keep Aly from Aiden because your drooling over my cock."

"Oh.. ok.. hahaha... Tyler? Next?"

"Umm the only cock I drool over is Aiden's... "

"Don't forget 'and drool on'... which ummm.. yeah... I'm gonna want that tonight." Aly slapped him playfully for that.

"Aiden! In front of everyone? Really? Just tell everybody I suck your cock for cryin' out loud!"

"Ummmm.. you just did, so... "

"Ugh... guys! You'll be lucky if you get anything now." This was funny. She was still on his lap but turned away from him after saying that.

"Oh please! Like you can resist this dick.. whatever..."

He bucked his hips up into her, grinding himself against her and reached around to grab under her tits. "I bet your already wet..."

I sure was. "Hey! Fine. Why do you always have to be right? Ugh. Hate guys sometimes." He was laughing and stopped touching her boobs. "Ummm.. noooo.... don't you dare stop touching me mister." She grabbed his hands and put them around her waist, but he didn't leave them there long. Almost right away he moved them up under her boobs again.

I had already beat Tyler one game while this was going on, and getting distracted by all this, and Brady was still yapping. "Damn you guys, just fuck on the couch already, sheesh. Get it over with.. we promise we won't watch."

"Ummm... I'll promise to try not to watch..."

Whoa. Didn't expect that from Cam.. damn. But I had to focus. "Tyler. Shorts off, now. Stop watching and waiting for my brother to fuck Alyssa, we got a game going on here. I'm still fully clothed because you guys suck."

"Hahaha we do! A question tho. Do you?"

"At the rate you guys are goin, you'll never know."

"Ohhhh... did the stakes just go up?"

"Keep dreamin' loser. Rack 'em up so you can just give me your shirt and we can all move on with life, k?"

I glanced over to Aiden and Alyssa and she was staring at me again, with a very odd look on her face. The blanket had fallen off a bit, and she was rubbing her hand over my brothers cock thru his shorts, but looking at me. She wasn't even trying to hide it. She must be totally turned on too, and probably knew what I was up to even tho I wasn't quite sure yet myself.

Tyler racked the table and stepped away. That's when I saw he had boxer briefs on, nice and tight and a half hard cock. Yummy. Even half hard it was a good size. Maybe it'd be him tonight. A few minutes later and I had his shirt, like I knew I would, this was getting too easy and even tho we were all having fun, I knew they would lose interest soon. I was gonna have to throw the next game; I chose to lose to Cam next.

"Hey, Cam. Get off the couch. Your next to strip it down for me, ha!"

Cam got up and grabbed a cue, he looked nervous and embarrassed. I picked a good one to loose to I think.

"Come on Cam, beat her for cryin' out loud. It's embarrassing how we're all half naked and she's still got all her clothes."

"He's a quiet one, I bet he's a shark. C'mon buddy, show her she's not the only one who can shoot."

I could already tell he couldn't; that meant I was gonna have to work to lose this game.

"Sorry guys, haven't shot pool in a long time and was never good. I'll be joining you pantless or shirtless soon."

"If Aiden weren't practically fucking his girlfriend in front of us, he could probably beat her."

"Fucking Alyssa or not, I'm a better shot than him, so..."

And yeah, they were practically fucking. Her hand was down his pants, his was up her shirt. I was surprised they hadn't gone upstairs yet. Next thing I knew she climbed on his lap straddling him. Damn, she doesn't give a fuck about us being here. That whole thing going on over there was giving me some vague ideas and I was wondering if I had the nerve for it. Anyway, I had a game to play.

I broke, and sank one stripe and one solid, so I chose solids, I just couldn't throw this game, the balls were set up nice and I ran the table; he never even got to shoot. Next round then.

"Ok big guy, lose the shorts. Show me what ya got."

"Damn, I didn't even get to shoot...."

He was hesitant and I gave him shit about it.

"Thems the rules. You agreed. Strip 'em off, if it had been me you wouldn't hesitate." I gave him a sexy grin, eyeing him up and down.

"Ummmm... well, ummm... I'm kinda ummm... commando..."

"Ohhhh.... so you don't wanna be the only guy with your dick out.. huh. Ok I'll play nice, give me your shirt then. But you will be naked before I'm done with all of you."

He stripped his shirt off showing a well toned physic, he looked good, making me wish I had insisted on his shorts instead.

"Rack 'em up Cam. Your shorts are next."

I waited for him to rack and looked around. The other guys were watching Aiden and Alyssa. Her sweater was on the floor now, one of his hands all over her boobs which were practically out of her tank, and his other on her ass, pushing her skirt up, exposing her well rounded ass for everyone. Damn she's hot.

I broke again, but made it a weak break and I didn't sink anything so it was Cam's turn. He knocked one in and missed his next. I dragged this out until I finally got an opportunity to lose and make it look good. I had the 9 ball and a stripe right next to each other; this is an easy pick off, but I chose to split 'em perfect to sink them both, putting the 9 down early, losing the game.

"Whoo hoo! He won! Yes! Tell her to take that shirt off bro!"

"Nah, the pants, wanna see that ass."

"I'm for the shirt!"

Alyssa broke away from Aiden when all this whooping and hollering started. He just buried his face in her neck. I went from watching her to looking at Cam, wondering what he was gonna do.

"Well? Winner picks Cam. You tell me what I'm gonna do."

I leaned on the table resting on my hands, looking across at him, half smiling.

"Come on dude, the shirt! Wanna see those tits."

"Hell ya.. the shirt Cam, come on."

"Hey guys? It's his call, not yours.... Well? I'm ready for whatever you say Cam."

I was, too. Damn if he woulda told me to lay on the table I would have. He was nervous tho, probably thinking he was gonna offend me no matter what. What was offending tho is that he wasn't saying anything.

"Ummm...."

"Ya know, the other guys can't wait to get my clothes off, especially my shirt to see my boobs. What do you wanna see? Anything? Are you a boob guy or an ass guy? It's cool ya know, I made the rules so it's up to you."

"Jeans. Take the jeans off. I wanna see that ass."

"Okay."

I smiled at him and stood up straight, looking him in the eye and unbuttoned my jeans and slid the zipper down. He was staring, like in awe or something. It was kinda cute how awkward he was, unlike the others.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Nope. No way. You gotta come around the table so we can see."

"Yeah, a show... some of us have been waiting forever to see this."

"Awe, you've been waiting to see me half naked Tyler? How long, high school? Ha! Fine tho. I'll let you watch. You know tho it's only my pants right?"

"I'm not answering that question... "

"Chicken shit... hehehe."

I walked around the table so they could all see me and started sliding my jeans down over my hips, then stopped suddenly, turning my back to them.

"Woohoo! Take 'em off baby.. "

"Hahaha... funny guys.. "

Alyssa was still watching. I could see her out of the corner of my eye. I pushed my jeans down to my knees, then bent over at the waist showing my ass and black lace thong, pushing my pants down to my feet then stepping out. I stayed like that for a minute letting them all stare at my cute li'l butt.

"Like what you see guys? That's how its done, by the way. A slow strip. You guys got a lot to learn."

"Damn.. "

"Whoa.. nice ass Katy.. you've been hiding that thing?"

"Lucky bastard who gets to see that every night.. fuck."

"Thanks guys.. ha! I do have a nice butt don't I? Well Cam? Like what you see? Worth it?" I said this last looking at Alyssa.. she just stared at me, a faint smile on her lips, and she was definitely stroking Aiden, his boxers half way down his shaft. He wasn't even paying attention anymore.

"Damn Katy..." Is all Cam got out.

I walked by him to grab my cue and stopped, leaning into him.

"Next time I tell you to take your pants off, do it." A wink and I was ready to start a new game.

"So... is it Cam again? Or someone else I'm getting naked next? I'm gonna start seeing dick so you guys decide."

"I'll play again. I won so you rack and I break, right?"

"Yep! You sure? Because I don't lose twice hehe."

I walked around the table to get the balls and rack, making sure I wiggled a li'l extra and bent over more than I had to, I was starting to enjoy this, my tank was tight and short, so without my jeans I was showing a lot of skin and proud of it. I thought it'd be awkward but it wasn't; it was easy just going with the flow.

Statius
Statius
99 Followers