A Game of Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

"Oh fuuuuuuuck..... Bryan....."

Brady had his cock in his hand and pushed against my lips, I stopped him.

"Slow, dude. I've never done this before, play nice."

"Nice and easy Katy, just want to get my cock in that mouth, damn."

I opened for him, reaching up and guiding his dick into my mouth I slid him in slow, taking half his length. He slowly started pushing in, holding my head to keep me from moving too much since Bryan was fucking me too.

"Oh fuck Kate, Ty was right, you're so fucking tight, shit I gotta control it or I'll cum too soon... damn girl. How's that mouth Brady? Hot as fuck?"

"Mmmmf mmmmf mmmmf... "

"Holy shit dude, she knows how to suck a dick... damn best blow job I've ever had. If you weren't fucking her I'd have a problem controlling myself... fuck Katy!"

"Hmmmffff.... hmmmmffff... hmmmmm...."

I tapped his leg letting him know I had to breathe. *Pop!*

"Oh fuck... Bryan... fuck your killing me with that slow fuck... don't stop... just like that... fuck yes...slow, slow..."

I had to adjust my neck so when I looked up Tyler and Cam kept looking at me, then Aly, laying on the couch naked as Aiden was still eating her out.

"Oh fuck Aiden... oh fuck, that tongue, use your fingers, finger fuck me... lick me, eat me, you like eating me? Eating my pussy? Licking my cunt? Fuck! Make me cum, make me cum with your mouth! Yes, yes, yes! Ahhhhhhh!"

I'm guessing my brother made her cum. I put my head back down ready to take Brady again, this time deeper.

"Ok Brady, a.... little deeper.... and harder.... think I got.... this..." Trying to tell him what I wanted while getting fucked was a challenge. "Oh fu..mmmffff mmm mmmmm."

"Oh fuck yes Kate...."

"Damn Katy, your fucking tight, I'm gonna cum all up inside you, fuck your hot as fuck with cum on you... want more? Want my cum in you? Want me to cum in your wet cunt?"

He must be ready, and damn I was close to cumming myself. I took Bryan out of my mouth and stroked him upside down over my face.

"Fuck yes! Cum inside me, in me! Wanna feel you cum inside me! With me, fuck I'm close Brady, in me in me, stay in me, cum in me!"

He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him and pushed his cock hard, really hard into me, and deep. I felt his first explosion, the second made me cum.

'Fuck Katy here it comes! Take it! Take it all! Fuuuuck! You like that? You like my cock in you? My cum inside you? You like that? Fuck!"

"Yes yes yes! Fuck, don't stop, oh god oh my god, I'm cumming.. cumming.. oh my god you feel good... your cock feels so good.. fuck yes... more, I want more.. Bryan... put that cock back in my mouth, cum for me, fuck I wanna taste it.."

I didn't have to ask twice. He slid his cock back in my mouth and I deep throated him, taking all of him that I could from that position, and even tho Brady already came, he stayed inside me, still moving slowly in me and that was making me moan and whimper on Bryan's cock.

"Holy fuck... this is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"I'm ready to go again... damn I'm gonna bend her over that table and fuck the hell outta her, never been this turned on. Don't think Alyssa's been this turned on either, you seeing this?"

Bryan was getting close, he held my face in his hands and had a steady pace going as he slid his cock in my mouth; I wouldn't call it a face fucking, he wasn't being rough, but steady, and I didn't want to stop him, I wanted him to cum, so it was hard to tell what was going on around me, but when I did glance around I saw Aly on my brother's lap, her back to him facing the pool table, watching me, and riding Aiden.

"Fuck me Aiden, fuck me.. give me that cock.. fuck yes, all of it.. harder, harder!"

"Katy... I'm gonna cum, gonna cum.. down your throat, fuck I'm gonna cum down that throat.. take it take it.. FUCK! Take that cum, take it all! Fuck swallow my cum, fucking take that cum! You like that? Like my cum in your throat? My cock in your mouth? Fucking take it all!"

"Hmmmmfff.... hmmmmf..... hmmmmffff!"

I felt his cock twitch and expand in my mouth just before he came. Fuck there was a lot, but I was a good girl and swallowed most of it; some went out, leaking around his cock and down my face; it wasn't too hard to swallow since he was in my throat already. Probably the best part was that Brady was still inside me, and when Bry came in my mouth Brady pushed his half hard cock into me hard, and I came again. When Bry took his cock out of my mouth I had to let it out.

"Oh my god oh my god.. I came... again... fuck... I'm still... cumming.... ah... ah..."

Brady had pulled out, and I had Bry's cock going soft but still in my hand. I stroked it and slid a finger inside me because I wasn't done yet; I wanted more and even tho I came I needed something inside me. As I stroked Bry's cock a little more cum squirted out on me. I fucking love that, by the way, the little extra after. Its fantastic to get that little bit out.

"You good Katy? Doin' alright?"

"Oh shit Cam... I'm fantastic. Just need a minute to breathe, then you can do what you said, bend me over this pool table. I gotta have your huge cock in me.... need to know what that's like."

I laid on the table for a few minutes catching my breath. My jaw ached and I needed a break, especially from sucking dick, even tho I really wanted it both ways again. I was addicted to that now. I could see that being a problem in the future. I looked over at Aiden and Alyssa, she was still on his lap riding him. His hands were on her tits, hers were on top of his, and she was moaning and begging for the same thing I had gotten several times already. A face full of cum.

"Fuck Aiden, fuck I love your cock. Yea, yea, fuck me.. are you gonna cum for me? Cum on my pretty face? Pull that cock out and paint my face with it? Fuck I want it, want it on me.. wanna feel it on me.. "

Just watching and hearing that was turning me on, that and the fact she was staring at me; yeah, pretty sure she wanted to fuck me; or jealous that I had all those dicks to myself. Maybe both? The guys were definitely watching, and all of them were hard again.

"Damn can't wait to watch him blow his nut on her face. That's gonna be fucking hot."

"Yeah, that'll make me cum again.. damn lucky, gets that all to himself."

"Bet she looks just as hot as Katy with cum on her face. Just wait till it's dripping down her face.. can you imagine covering those tits in it? Damn."

I did wonder tho what my brother was thinking thru all this; it really wasn't like him to do this; but then again, it wasn't like me either. Guess it's just one of those weird nights. I sat up on the table having calmed down a little, but still wanted Cam to fuck me. I definitely wasn't done yet.

"Cam? Help me off the table?"

"Sure thing Kate."

He came over and grabbed me around my waist and lifted me down leaving his hands on my hips.

"Now bend me over this table and fuck me like you want to, like you own it."

"Yes! Yes! Fuck Aiden... own me, own me!"

Damn... she was jealous.. at least a little. I didn't have time to think about it much, Cam spun me around fast and put his hand on my back, bending me over the table, grabbing my hips and pulled me into him.

"Oh damn, someone's not shy anymore... Ah, ah, ah!"

Before I could finish he shoved that huge dick in me for the first time and it filled me. His cock spread me apart even after all the fucking I had already, fuck it was amazing. He was deeper than anyone I ever had and he had me screaming and moaning.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me hard! Make me scream.. fuck make it hurt! Fuck your so fucking big... "

I was opposite of Aly and Aiden, and now we were looking at each other, eye to eye. Fucking hot. I was watching her getting fucked by my brother, watching his dick slide in and out of her, and she was watching me get reamed over the pool table, holding on to it for all I was worth.

"Damn Katy, you got the best ass and hips I've ever seen. Fuck!"

I looked back at him. "Yeah? You like my ass? Like looking at it while you fuck me? Like grabbing my hips? Shoving that huge dick in me? Yeah? Am I a good fuck?"

"Damn girl.... best fuck I've ever had. So goddamn tight... this pussy is amazing... fuck..."

"Yeah? Then fuck me like it's the best... ah... ah... ah... yes! Yes!....god your so deep..."

He was reaming me so hard he was slamming me into the table but it was so worth it.

"So good, your cock is fucking good. Feels so good in me, don't stop... don't stop... fuck I'm gonna cum.. your gonna make me cum.. gonna cum all over your cock."

"Do it, cum for me baby, cum all over my big cock.. cum all over me while I fuck you.. do it, cum for me.. cum for me.. I'll bury my cock in you so hard.. cum baby.. cum for this cock you want."

"Yes!!! Yessss!!!! Cuuuuummmmingggh! Ahhhh....cumminggg!"

I bucked, pushing my hips and ass back into him as he grabbed my hips and rammed me as hard as he could, burying his cock so fucking deep, then he stopped and held himself in me like that while I came all over him. Fucking amazing. It was like a never ending orgasm. I was shaking, my legs were weak and he had to hold me up while I came.

"Oh shit, oh shit... fuck... Cam... fuck..oh my god... so good...oh my god..."

"Hehehe.. like that? I'm not ready to stop fucking you yet."

"Fuck... don't stop... oh my god.. don't stop then.. stay inside me.. fuck..."

"Aiden!!! Cumming... cumming... yes! Yes!!!... harder... more.. fuck.. more!"

I watched Alyssa's body spasm on Aiden's lap as she came. She leaned forward, threw herself back, stretched her arms behind her around his head opening her body to full view. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them together, put her hands on her legs, between her legs, like she didn't know what to do thru her orgasm, and the whole time my brother just held her down by her hips and fucked his cock up into her, unrelenting.

"Fuuuuck.... yesyesyes Aiden.... Yes!!! Fuck me hard... fuck me more... fuck me fuck me fuck me... still cumming!!!!"

"Fuck Aly, I'm ready... "

I watched Alyssa pull herself of my brother and get on her knees in front of him.

"Oh fuck... Cam... fuck..."

"Oh shit, he's gonna cum on her face! Guys!"

They were all watching him when he stood up stroking himself over her face.

"Fuck Aiden, give it to me, cum for me.. I want it.. don't care if they watch, give it to me.. cum on my face. You wanna cum on my face? Cum on my pretty face? Just you, only you, cum on me... "

"Open your mouth... cumming... aaarhgghh!"

I was disappointed I couldn't see it, her back was to me but I did see my brother jerking his dick over her face, and the guys were saying stuff.

"Oh god, fuck Aiden, so much... "

"Damn! Huge load dude... fuck that's hot.. lucky prick getting to do that all you want... shit."

"She's hot as fuck jizz faced..."

I bet she was, and I wanted to see her like that, but what I really wanted was a dick back in my mouth before Cam came again.

"Hey, when.... your all done.... (fuck) watching Alyssa... (ah ah ah)... take a face full...anyone got... a dick for me? I'm... hungry."

Brady came over and Cam stopped fucking me for a minute as Brady put himself sitting on the table in front of me. I put my hands on his legs and stayed bent over as I put my head down taking him in my mouth. Cam slid back inside me, but instead of him fucking me, I rocked back and forth slowly, riding Cam back, taking Brady forward. This was amazing; for the first time tonight I set the pace, and I wanted slow.

The new angle put Cam's cock riding my ridge directly hitting my spot, holy fuck...

"Damn Aiden... that was a huge load for me.. wasn't expecting that... it's everywhere! Not complaining tho."

"Damn Aly, you got me so worked up, begging for it like that... fucking A... give me a few and I'll be ready to give you more."

"Let me help with that... Hmmm hmmm hmmm... *pop*

fuck I taste good on you... hmmm. hmmmm... "

She must be blowing him again...and I could agree. Brady's cock was fucking delish after fucking me earlier.

"Damn Kate, I've had you both ways and I'm not sure what's better. Your mouth or your pussy... shit you know how to suck a dick."

"Hmmmf hmmmf hmmmf.... yeah? You like how I blow you? Like my mouth? Hmmmf hmmmf."

"Fuck Katy... keep riding me like this and I'll cum... "

"Hmmmmf hmmmf... promise Cam? Where you wanna cum? In me? On me? You pick, I'm too cock drunk to think... hmmmf hmmmf hmmmf."

"Katy... fuck... I'm gonna cum... stop... I want your face, spray my jizz on your face."

"Me too... shit, I wish I wasn't ready.. damn..."

"On your knees Katy, a double load for ya."

Cam pulled out and I knelt on my knees, waiting. But fuck that. I decided I wanted to do it. I took both of them in my hands, one on each side, and stroked them both, slipping each head in my mouth one after the other waiting for my double facial.

"Yeah? You both wanna cover my face? Cum on my face? Cover me, fuck. Paint my face with your jizz, both of you, a double cumshot... gimme gimme. Fuck I'm dyin here... cover my pretty face in your cum!"

"Oh fuck yes! Beg for it more, beg us for our cum Katy, so fucking hot."

"Yeah? Cam, please.. fuck I'm.... hmmf... on my... hmmfff.. knees... hmmf... please! A double cum load.. cum for me.. please please please... gimme it! Fuck Brady... you tease.. please? You said.. hmmfff... you were... hmmff ready! Stop teasing.. gimme your cum... cum for me!"

"Fuuuck.... here it comes!"

"Ahhhhh... fucking take it! Yes! Fucking take our cum Kate... that's what you wanted.. fucking take it!"

They both came all over my face. It was everywhere. I held their cocks aimed at my cheeks, just below my eyes, when they started cumming. Their cocks spurting cum on me at the same time. They both took over their cocks and aimed at my forehead, above my lips, my nose, chin... fuck it was everywhere. Dripping off my chin, down my neck, onto my tits. There was cum in my hair, even running down my back a little cause some got on my shoulders. I've taken facials before, I actually like it, but never had one like this... fuck that was insane!

I cleaned them off, one after the other, taking both of them all the way in my mouth, licking and sucking them clean, and also got a taste of both as they both came a little again in my mouth.

Now everyone was watching me. Even Aiden and Alyssa were staring at me, having stopped what they were doing. The only one I hadn't had twice was Tyler, my friend from high school. I was determined to get all of them twice, even tho I was getting tired and sore; I wanted to make one more cock cum for me tonight.

"Tyler? Your the only one I haven't had twice. How do you want me? Knees? From behind? Ride you? Your pick."

"If your sure you want me again, I want you on the table, on your back. I'd give anything to see all of you when I fuck you."

I smiled at him and stood there, covered in the cum of four guys, and I felt sexy as hell. Alyssa was staring, so was my brother, which was weird, but this night was full of weird shit.

"Help a girl up?"

He came up to me and helped me onto the 8' foot table. I laid back, parting my legs a little, knees bent.

"Come and take what you've always said you wanted. I mean it Tyler, take it. Take me. Own it."

He didn't need to be told twice. He hopped on the table and knelt in front of me, putting his hands on my legs and spread me open. Leaning over and into me, his hands to the side and placed his cock at my lips, just pushing his head in me.

"Yea... fuck Tyler... teasing me..."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard Katy, harder than earlier, like I always wanted."

He rammed into me, hovering over me, driving into me for a few minutes.

"Fuck!! Yes! Ram me, fuck me fuck me again... harder, fuck yes!"

"Fuck Katy... you like it? Like fucking my cock? Like it when I slam my dick inside your wet cunt? Fuck your wet."

"Yea, yea,... fuck me fuck me. Make me cum for you, cum all over that hard cock.. like you always wanted... cum inside, cum inside me.. let me feel you cum inside me.. cum in my pussy... fill me with your fucking jizz, give me that load.."

He changed his position. He knelt on his knees and grabbed me by my hips and thrust into me, I pushed my hips into him, taking him deep in me. My walls were still grabbing him, squeezing him into me, my juices flowing, leaking, spilling out of me every time he pounded into me. He fucked me hard and fast, watching me body move. My tits bouncing, my squeezing them and pinching my nipples, my hips moving into him.

"Your the hottest girl I've ever seen, fuck seeing you covered in cum is unbelievable.. I'm not cumming in you, I'm cumming on you... cream pie, your stomach, your fucking tits... goddamn."

"Yeah? Like me covered in cum? Like me being bukkaked? That turn you on? All these guys cumming all over me? My face? My tits? Yeah?"

"Fuuuuck!!! You drive me crazy!"

He pulled out and took his dick in his hand and started cumming. The first two shots he gave me a cream pie, cumming on my pussy. He mounted me and shot on my tits and between them. Then the last bit of cum he put on my stomach. When he was done he climbed up and put his head against my lips and I took him in my mouth, sucking on his softening cock on my mouth.

"Hmmmf... yummy... hmmmf... ahhh.. did I make your fantasy a reality Tyler? Being honest, I always wanted to fuck you too. I just didn't want to ruin our friendship, and one of us was always with someone."

"Damn, I don't know if that disappoints or makes me feel better. Just playing. That's actually good to hear, that you always wanted to. And yeah, better than my fantasy. Your fucking incredible."

He crawled off the table and fell on the couch. I just laid on the table breathing, exhausted really, and sore, but it was so worth it. I closed my eyes for a minute, staring at the ceiling when I felt someone getting on the table, crawling over me. I opened my eyes and it was Alyssa! What the fuck! Her legs were spread over me, her hands at my shoulders holding herself over me, her long blonde hair falling over us, her tits touching mine.

"Alyssa?"

"Hmmmm... "

She leaned down to me and stuck her tongue out, licking my face, she was licking cum off my face... actually licking cum off me!

"So hot Katy... hmmmm...."

She didn't stop, and I didn't try to make her. I touched her arms with my hands, running my nails on her soft skin, played with her hair. We looked each other in the eyes, hers pale blue, mine dark brown. I touched her face that still had my brother's dried cum on it. She is fucking gorgeous. And I never wanted this before; a girl I mean, but right now I did. She smiled at me and moved down to my neck, still licking cum off me, kissing me. My neck, my shoulder, down to my chest. She licked around and between my boobs, circling around them, then taking a nipple, then the other. My hands were in her hair now, tangled fingers in her long blonde hair; it smelled like strawberries and cream. My breathing grew heavy, my chest heaving, even my hips started pushing up slightly.

"What the actual fuck is happening?!"

"Holy fuck guys.... "

"I've never seen anything this hot..."

"I didn't think tonight could get any hotter..."

Alyssa slowly made her way down my body, she was at my stomach now. She must really really like cum, and been totally turned on watching me tonight. I couldn't believe it; that it was happening, and that I wanted it. My hands were everywhere. Her hair, her arms and hands, pressing her face against my skin. It took everything I had not to push her down between my legs... fuck I wanted her to lick me, eat me, taste me.

"Oh fuuuuck!"

I was so caught up I wasn't paying attention. Aiden was behind her, and he was fucking her from behind, doggy, with me right underneath her... whoa. This was getting crazy!

Statius
Statius
99 Followers