A Game of Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like licking cum off my sister? You want more cum? You want my sister? You wanna fuck Katy?"

"Yea, yea, fuck, fuck me Aiden.. yea.."

"You like all that cum on her? Does it turn you on? Watching all those guys fuck and cum on my sister? You liked that? You want my cum? You wanna eat my cum?"

Honestly I couldn't tell if he was mad or what.. but he wasn't yelling... just talking really... like trying to turn her on. But it was intense.

"Yea yea, cum for me.. let me make you cum for me... give me more!"

I decided I'd take a chance. I touched her chest, gently touching and massaging her huge tits while my brother was fucking her from behind. I didn't do anything else, just that. Just touching her tits, her sides, running my nails over her skin.

"Cum for me Aiden, cum inside me... "

"You like licking cum off her? Want to lick more cum? You wanna lick my sister clean? Yeah?"

"Fuck! Yes! I want more, I love it, I want more, fuck.. I love it!"

"Love what? Tell me... tell me what you love.."

Wow.. he was really pounding into her too. All this must have gotten to him, too.

"Yes! I love it! I love tasting cum. Ah... ah... ah..."

"Yeah? And licking it off Katy? Fuck, I'm almost there Aly, fuck...."

"Cum for me Aiden, cum for meeee... yes! I fucking love tasting the cum on her.... I want more, wanna lick more off her!"

And then if I thought I had seen it all tonight? Nope.

He pulled out of her and held his cock between us and jerked himself between us. His cum was shooting and spraying us both. Hitting her stomach, up to her huge tits, and all over my stomach. Some dripped off her and on to me. This can't get any more weird.

"Arrrghhhh.. cumming!!!! Fuck! Fuckfuckfuck...Fuuuuck!"

Wow. Holy what the fuck was that!?

"Damn Alyssa... fuck your amazing...fuck I love you. Now you can lick my cum off my sister."

Whoa.... ummmm... ok.. I can't even...

But she did. From my stomach back to my chest, she licked up cum off me, his and the others, moaning the whole time. It was amazing. Fucking amazing. Eventually she stopped and rolled onto her side; I slid over to make room for her next to me and there we laid, exhausted and spent.

I had three things on my mind once things calmed down. One, when was I going to do this again? I knew I wanted it again. At least two guys at once. Fucking loved that. Two, how was I going to clean all this cum off the pool table before our parents came home and saw it? And three, was my brother going to get mad when I fucked his girlfriend?