A Game of Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won the next game and had him out of his shorts and ummm.. yeah... I was getting that tonight. At that point he was what I wanted. Half hard, big, really big. Nice mushroom head that was large, and shaved. He was shaved. Always a bonus. No pubic hair in my teeth, I can appreciate that. Yep, I was fucking him tonight. He was embarrassed because he was the first to be naked, and like they had me show 'em my ass, I made him stand in front of me while he took his shorts off. I'm not sure if anyone saw me, but I wanted him to feel ok with it, so after he took his shorts off, I looked at him and licked my lips; I wanted him to know he definitely didn't need to be embarrassed, not even a little. Damn I wanted that. Whew.. anyway. The interesting part was that Aly was watching me still, not him. Pretty sure she's got the hots for me.

The other guys gave him a hard time because they all had boxers on, and it wasn't long before that's all they had. One by one I just kept beating them, because I could. I knew they wanted to see more of me and I was up for it, I just had to throw another game, so I let Tyler beat me. For a minute I thought he was gonna ask for my thong, but he caved to the pressure from the guys.

"Ok Katy, take it off, give me that tank your wearing, it's mine now."

I took it from the bottom and pulled it over my head and tossed it to him. "This li'l thing? Don't think it'll fit you but here ya go." Ah, freedom. Almost. It was nice being out of those skinny jeans, they show off my legs and ass but damn they are not comfortable.

"Oh, wow.. whatcha got there Katy? A large C? Damn, totally fuc.... oops."

"What was that Bryan? Couldn't quite hear you?"

Of course I knew what he was gonna say, I liked making him uncomfortable tho, it was fun.

"Ummm.... you're fucking hot.. that's all, I swear. I mean, you always were, but damn..."

"Awe, thanks Bryan. You're sweet. But I think it's your turn after Tyler, so get ready to drop those boxers."

Playing pool in a bra and thong was interesting and new. Hadn't done that before. What was even more fun was bending over the table to shoot knowing I was distracting everyone and driving them crazy. Cam was straight up hard, and so were the others, I mean it wasn't hard to tell thru boxers, and I was definitely wet, not dripping, but yeah, wet. At this point I only knew I wanted Cam. I think I had a vague idea of fucking all of them, but it wasn't like a conscious thought, if that makes sense. Cam tho was good looking, in good shape (they all were), but I think it had to do with how shy and embarrassed he was. I mean you could tell it was genuine. When I was playing pool stripping the other guys of their boxers (Ha!) he covered his lap with a blanket. And everytime I was on that side of the table when I took a shot, I leaned slower, lingered longer, and shook my booty a li'l just to tease him.

Alyssa had gone back to making out with, and groping my brother. He had his hands up her shirt, pushing it up but you couldn't see her tits the way she was facing, but her skirt was riding up and her ass was showing; I was almost jealous. I mean I got a nice round ass, yeah, but hers was just, wow... I couldn't believe they were down here still. And that was something that was gonna get awkward here real quick with my brother there and what I was about to do. It wasn't even a conscious decision. I just did it, no plan, no thought. I just.... did. Here's how it played out.

I got 'em all naked and I was still in my lace thong and matching bra, both basically see thru even tho they were black, you could see my nipples if you looked. I was gloating, because well, why not? Took a lot of work to beat 'em all.

"Ha! I win. I got all your clothes, and I'm still dressed... kind of... nice everyone, by the way. This girl's definitely impressed." I looked at each of them. Damn I was hungry. Dann I wanted hands on me.

"Well Katy, we're impressed. Hot as fuck."

"Body's killer Kate, definitely hot."

I was. I Have a nice C cup, a nice subtle curve to my hips, and a round, little, firm, tight butt. My legs weren't long like Alyssa's, but they were toned and strong, and long enough to wrap around a guy. And in this lace panty and bra? Yeah, I looked smokin' hot and I knew it. They were standing around looking at me, and watching Aiden and Aly, probably jealous at what he was getting, and I bet wondering who was gonna get to fuck me. That's when Cam said something.

"Even tho you won Kate, how about a consolation prize for participation? We tried damn hard, and we're all naked, why don't you join us? Maybe just the bra?"

"Oh, you lost so you think you deserve to see my boobs? Huh, don't remember saying the losers get anything. Ha! Besides, your not naked, I don't see your hard cock out for me."

Actually I was surprised that came from Cam. He'd been so quiet and shy all night. I guess he really wanted to see my tits. That gave me an idea tho. I glanced over at my brother and Aly.. this was gonna get weird with him there, but fuck it. This was gonna be fun, and he didn't seem to care that he was practically fucking Aly in front of everyone.. so... here it goes.

Cam tossed the blanket off, sitting there with his huge erection pointing up at his abs. Fuck that looked yummy. I thought about it for a minute, then walked towards him.

'Oh damn, Cam might be in trouble.. ha!"

"Maybe he's gonna get a show!"

"I want a show.."

"Calm down guys, maybe he's the lucky one tonight."

"Well at least we'll get to see two hotties get fucked tonight..."

He was right, at least about Aiden and Aly; the blanket fell again and her shirt was pushed above her DD's, his hands squeezing, his mouth on her nipples. Her skirt was way, way up.. and she was stroking him with both hands as he had his face shoved in her tits. We didn't even exist to them right now. I never thought my brother would fuck in front of people, but hey, didn't think I'd do what I was about to. Where was I? Oh yeah, walking up to Cam on the couch.

"Tell you what Cam.." I climbed on his lap, straddling him, arms on his shoulders, sitting back on my legs. "If you can get my bra off with one hand, and not fuck it up, and I mean no fumbling at all... I'll give you something..." I leaned right up to his face..."special. Deal? If you fuck up at all, there's nothing, and we get dressed and it's over. What do you say?"

"Ohh shit! Damn bro! Hope you can get a bra off."

"Fuck. What I wouldn't give to be him right now... fuck my life..."

"Lucky fuck... damn."

I ignored all that, I was just looking him in the eyes. His breathing picked up and he got nervous again.

"It's cool, take your time." A little smile. Then I leaned in by his ear and whispered so only he could hear me.

"Please, don't fuck this up.. I really, really want to give you something special. I'm dying for that cock in my mouth. No pressure tho." I licked his ear and pulled back, waiting.

His hands went up slowly and he grazed my arms with his finger tips, damn that was hot, gave me goosebumps. He ran his fingers up and down my arms then down my sides before cupping my tits over my bra, his eyes went from mine to my boobs, his hands rubbing and squeezing them. Fuck, dude, seriously, get this fucking bra off for real. His hands were soft and gentle, I liked that and he had me breathing harder. His eyes roamed my whole body. I heard comments behind us.

"Fucking A, man."

"Take that bra off, what the fuck."

"I don't know man, I'd be all over that too."

It was hard keeping my hands on his shoulders, waiting, all I wanted to do was reach down and grab that cock and feel it, stroke it, but I had to stick to my rule. Bra off without a struggle, or nothing. I was half breathing hard, half holding my breath. After a few minutes he slid one hand around my back over my skin and I leaned into him, making it easier for him to reach. He ran his hand over my back and over my bra strap, getting a feel for it I think, finding the clasp with his fingers. When he did, he pressed one side against my skin with one finger and with two fingers he slid the other side over, unhooking it. Dexterous fingers, nice, maybe I'll get those inside me too.

He let his hands drop and rested them on my thighs and I leaned back from him smiling. As I did I looked over to the other end of the sectional, I saw Alyssa. She had Aiden's face buried between her tits, his cock out between her legs stroking him, her skirt completely pushed up. I looked back at Cam and slid my bra off over my arms exposing my boobs to him, as I leaned into him to do what Alyssa was doing to my brother, I saw her lean back and pull her tank off, completely exposing her boobs.

I pulled his head into my chest and he took my tits into his mouth hungrily, sucking and licking my nipples as I reached down between us grabbing his hard cock; fuck that was nice, it's been a while since I felt one of these, gripping it hard, then softly running my hand down it, stroking it slow. I already had a slight notion I was going to fuck all of them tonight, but I really hadn't made that decision yet, it was just a vague idea at that point, but pretty sure I knew I wanted to. So there I was, on Cam's lap stroking his dick while he sucked and played with my tits, Alyssa doing the same to Aiden, and we kept throwing side glances, watching each other. It should have been awkward but it wasn't, if anything it was more of a turn on.

We were both getting more and more turned on, his hands grabbing harder, I stroked him faster, then he grabbed me by the back of the neck and kissed me aggressively, pushing his tongue in my mouth. My hands on his face I kissed him back and his hands slid down my body and under me, grabbing my ass and squeezing, lifting me slightly as I leaned into our kiss more, our tongues tasting each other. I pulled back breaking the kiss, breathing hard, looked at him for a moment, and slid down his body onto the floor on my knees. I took his cock in my hand and held it straight up looking at it, admiring it, my mouth watering... fuck it's been too long. Holding it straight up I went to the base, his hands just fell beside him, and I licked his shaft, from bottom to top, slow, enjoying the taste and feel of a hard cock on my tongue, wishing I hadn't waited months to do this again.

I moved up his shaft, and glanced over, I saw Alyssa, still on my brother's lap, watching me, I caught her eye as she watched me licking this large shaft in my face, and saw her lick her lips before turning back to him and sliding down to a crouch and taking his cock in her mouth all at once; she just went right for the deep throat which made him moan.

"Fuuuuuck... damn... suck that cock... "

She moaned on it, and then he opened his eyes and saw me on my knees taking Cam's dick in my mouth as I had my lips on his soft head, licking it. He gave a little grin? I think? That seemed weird, but what did he care, he was getting deep throated by Aly.. then he laid his head back against the couch and put his hands on her head, then I was too busy to care anymore.

"Fuck.. how lucky can a guy get? Jealous as fuck right now."

"If it were me I woulda cum already, probably on her, ha!"

"Hey Cam, cum on her face or tits, damn that'd be hot. What I would do."

"Fuck if Aiden came on Aly, Cam on Katy, fuck that'd make me jerk."

After licking his head and making him groan I slid him in my mouth, slowly all the way down, feeling him fill my mouth with his hard cock until I felt him hit my throat. I held it there for a minute before pulling off half way and stroking his shaft with my hand while keeping him in my mouth. I needed a dick in me, that thought hit out of nowhere. I had a nice hard dick in my mouth, and fuck I wanted one in me. Switch number two; yep, I'm fucking them all tonight. Two at a time. I wanted it from both ends. Alyssa had my brother, so I had four dicks to myself, and I knew I wanted all of them, as many times as I could.

I stopped sucking Cam and repositioned myself from my knees to all fours. Sticking my ass out I didn't say anything but reached behind me grabbing my thong and pulling it to the side.

"The cock I'm sucking can't fuck me too, so if anyone's interested, I'm so fucking wet and ready for a dick in me..."

I took Cam back in my mouth and rocked myself back and forth on his shaft, running him in and out, his cock sliding over my tongue, his hands on my head as he started pushing himself into me deeper and faster.

"Mmmm Aiden.. fuck I love this cock... fuck my mouth with it.. fuck my pretty mouth 'til you cum.. hmmmmm."

"Fuck Aly, best cock sucker ever... fuck... "

All I could do was hear what was going on, as Cam was slow fucking my mouth and a pair of hands grabbed my hips.

"Fuck Katy, wanted to do this forever... "

It was Tyler, I pulled off and smiled at him, pulling my thong aside as he lined his cock up and pressed against my lips.

"Stop talking and fuck me already."

"Oh shit..... Katy..." He pushed in me and slid all of himself in me, I was so wet he didn't need to work it in. He grabbed my hips and thrust himself into me hard, forcing me to take all of Cam, down to his base. I've never been fucked like this, never two at a time. This was fucking amazing. All I could do was hold myself up on my knees and hands as Cam pumped into my mouth with his amazing cock, and Tyler lived out his dream of fucking me. In my defense, I never knew so don't judge me.. ha! He was fucking me good, probably worked up from the game, and seeing me strut in just my thong and bra earlier. I was too, from looking at all those cocks that were hard for me; ok, probably Alyssa too, I mean she is hot, and she's over there sucking my brother's cock with her huge tits out, so yeah. I get it.

"Fuck, guys.. damn.. gonna cum just watching this..."

I stopped blowing Cam when I heard that.

"Don't you fucking dare. Wait your turn. And if you do cum, you better tell me, don't fucking waste it."

"Damn... yes ma'am.. ha! Wasn't sure Bry and I were invited.. hehehe."

"Hmmmm... ugh... I'm fucking you all, I'll blow you all, if you can handle me twice..."

"Ohh fuck Aly...! Almost..... there... where?"

"Hmmmmm.... fuck Aiden.... cum for me... mmmmmmm... where ever.. mmmmm... "

"Fuck.. don't stop... fuck don't stop... gonna cum... shit!"

"Ohhh bro! Ha! Aiden just came down her throat... damn...is just Kate sharing or?"

"Hmmmmm... " *caugh caugh*... "Fuck that was a lot of cum.... hope you have more? Hahaha... nope. I'm only his.. sorry guys. I guess Katy's willing so you'll just have to wait."

Tyler was really ramming into me hard, so hard I was gagging on Cam's cock over and over. not the way I like to suck a dick, but I've never done this before so... I couldn't focus on what Aly was saying, even tho I heard her; except I was glad, more cock for me and did I want it.

"Oh fuck Katy.. that mouth of yours.. your gonna make me cum.. I'm gonna cum for you..."

"Hmmmm hmmmm.... hmmmm.. *pop*.. Yes! Fuck gimme it.... hmmmm.. mmmmm mmmm."

"Ahhhh!!"

Cam exploded in my mouth.. and I mean exploded. There was so much... it was hard to take with Tyler pounding me from behind.

"Goddamn you are fucking tight. This cunt is pulling my cock inside.. fuck... how long since you been fucked?"

I couldn't talk, I had a huge cock dumping a huge load in my mouth and cum and spit were leaking out of my mouth around his shaft. He must have realized I was struggling because he pulled out while he was still cumming, some shot on my face as I was trying to swallow what he put in my mouth, while being fucked from behind; not easy, took two swallows to get that load down, plus what he was putting on my face, stroking the last of it out on me.

"Ah ah ah... fuck! Tyler... don't stop.. fuck me fuck me hard!" I was so close..."Don't you dare stop.. harder, fuck, harder!"

He grabbed my hips harder and really started reaming me, pushing my face into Cameron with every thrust. I didn't care, I just wanted to cum so fucking bad...

"Fuck Kate... don't know how much longer.."

"Shut up! And fuck me! Fuck! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna.... CUMMING!!!!! Yes,yes, yes, yes.... Cumming! Fuuuck! More, harder, more!"

"Fuck Kate! I'm gonna cum... want those tits, gonna cum all over those tits!"

"You can cum inside..."

He already pulled out and was flipping me over and spinning me around, my orgasm was still going when he grabbed his cock and stroked himself in front of me. I put my hand on his and stroked him with him. His cum shot out and he groaned as his jizz hit my chest. Our hands working his cock fast and hard, always loved making a guy cum and watching. Huge turn on. Shot after shot covered my boobs and nipples, leaking between them down my stomach.

"Fuck your hot covered in jizz.. damn.. but I'm cumming inside."

Tyler finally finished cumming on me and I needed a minute to catch my breath. I looked at myself with the cum of two guys on me, I was a mess. Then I became aware of what was going on around me. Alyssa and my brother were looking at me. Aly was licking her lips again, wasn't sure if it was for me or my brother's cum she was tasting; Aiden had a faint smile, a little grin. Again because of me? Or the head Aly gave him? Anyway she was slowly stroking him getting him hard again, but I felt a little self conscious at that point. But not for long. Tyler was still in front of me and standing up now, his cock going soft. I took him in my mouth to clean him off and get a little cum he still had.

"Hmmmm.... yummy.. your guy's cum is delish. Gonna

have more? I'm fucking hungry and horny as fuck. Oh, and to answer your question I haven't been laid since I dumped asshole.. so four months?"

"You haven't fucked in four months?! What the? Any guy would fuck you, what the hell?"

"Ha! Thanks, but it was by choice. Kinda regret it, but kinda glad. Probably wouldn't be fucking you guys otherwise. Ok I can breathe again, whew!"

"On the table Katy, always wanted to fuck on a pool table."

"Oooooh Bryan... hot!"

He helped me up and grabbed me around my waist and boosted me up on the table, I rolled over on my stomach and started pushing the balls into the pockets, clearing the table.

"Damn... that's sexy as fuck, watching you roll on that table Kate.. I bet your bro's even turned on ha!"

"Ewe!! Not trying to turn on my brother, dude. You wanna fuck me stop talking about him hehehe." Although I knew why Aly liked that cock. It was big, had girth, a thick head, and apparently a lot of cum. They were both watching me on the table as I rolled around, stretching out my body and showing it off. I saw Aly stand up and she dropped her skirt and panties and started straddling him but he grabbed her and flipped her on her back.

"Nope. Not yet. I'm hungry. They're all fucking in front of everyone, you want it, I'm gonna eat now." And he went between her legs, on the floor putting her legs over his shoulders. She started giggling and got excited.

"Oh fuck yes... give me that tongue, tongue fuck me and eat me, fuck!"

At least Cam and Ty would have something to watch besides me.

"Lucky Alyssa.. getting eaten out then fucked... I'd be jealous of you right now if I didn't have these guys."

"Ha! You got four cocks dying to fuck you,... oh fuck!"

She stopped, I guess my brother knew how to eat a girl out. I rolled onto my back and Bryan got on the table and slipped my thong off, spread my legs and put himself between them, then Brady stopped us.

"Hey I wanna try something. Katy lay across the table with your head hanging off, Bry can fuck you and I can have that pretty cock sucking mouth."

"Get a pillow for my neck or that's gonna hurt."

He slid the pillow under my neck and I laid my head off the table, looking up at his cock just above my face, his sack at my forehead. This was different. I had never had two guys at once before, now here I was like a pro, my second double fuck of the night. Crazy! But I was loving it. And so were they. Bryan slid into me slow, very slow and I wasn't expecting that.