A Game of Pool: Alyssa and Katy

Story Info
Alyssa and Katy hook up, they make future plans.
26.3k words
4.75
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Authors note: This is the second part to my story 'A Game of Pool'. As in that story, all characters are 22 yrs old. I recommend you read that story first 🙂. Thank you for reading. As always, ratings and reviews are appreciated. Enjoy.

A few weeks later....

Alyssa: Hey. What's up? Doing anything this weekend?

Katy: Don't think so? You?

Alyssa: Nope. Aiden's hanging with the guys Saturday. Was wondering if you wanted to hang at my new place. My roomies won't be around so. Maybe we can go shopping? Hang out here after?

Katy: Yeah sounds good. When?

Alyssa: Idk. Doesn't matter really. Whatever works for you🙂.

Katy: Cool. I'll text you later, but should have all day. Gotta go tho, class is starting in a few. Later. 😘

I was so excited, but also nervous, was that emoji flirting?! Aghhh! I couldn't tell... anyway. The famous pool game was only a few weeks ago, and even though I've seen Katy since then, we hadn't talked about anything, and I've been dying to get her alone. This was gonna be my attempt to seduce her, and maybe more if I could talk her into it. Fuck I wanted her so bad since that night, even if she was my boyfriend's twin. So Saturday then, only two days away... I was turned on already, these would be the two longest days of my life, lol, but luckily I had Aiden.

The thought of having Katy, her touching me again, being that close, her soft skin, oh my god it drove me crazy, and I took it out on Aiden, which he didn't mind. The hard part was going to be telling him I wanted his sister, not like to break up with him; no way, I love him and didn't want to lose him, but I had to have Katy, I just had to, and I hoped he'd understand. I mean, none of us talked about what happened that night and how much it turned us all on, so I guess that left it up to me. So when I saw him after making my plans with her, I knew I had to tell him, after getting that dick in me, of course.

"Oh fuck, Aiden, fuck, yea, yea, fuck me fuck me."

"Goddamn Aly, fuck, ride me, fucking ride me, damn I love your body, fucking perfect."

"Yea? Oh fuck, like fucking me? Like it when I ride you? Like my tits in your face? Yeah? Like fucking me in my little dress? Yeah?"

"Fuck Aly, you drive me crazy."

We were on my bed, he was sitting up and I was on his lap, his cock buried in me. I was wearing a little sundress, straps off my shoulders, actually they were off my arms, lol, and, obvi, I wasn't wearing panties, and my DD tits were in his face as I bounced on him sometimes, sometimes he held me down by my hips and drove into me.

"Cum for me, Aiden, cum for me. Love making you cum. Fuck, I need to feel you cum inside me, cum for me. Wanna make you cum, make my man feel good. Do you feel good? Wanna cum inside me? Need to feel you explode in me; cum for me, baby, cum for your Aly, cum in me cum in me..."

"Fuck Aly, you drive me crazy! Fuck, I'm gonna cum inside you, love cumming in you, fuck fuck fuck... oh fuck.. gonna cum, Aly, gonna cum... fuck you're gonna make me cum! Argggh! Cumming! Cumming! Fuck yes! I'm cumming! Fuck, take it take it.. Aaahhhh!"

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god it feels so good, fuck I love making you cum in me! Fuck... Aiden, fuck... oh my god, yea, yea, so good... god I love your cum in me."

"Shit, damn, fuck Aly, fucking-A, your amazing.. whew... I always cum so hard with you. You drive me crazy. The way you move, the things you say... damn. Nothing turns me on like you."

I was still on his lap, his throbbing cock still in me, hard, my walls were still grabbing him and I could feel seepage leaking out of me. I didn't want to stop. I rested my head on his shoulder, by his ear, licking and kissing his neck, my arms around him, his around my waist, pulling me closer as he rocked up into me slow and soft.

"Hmmmm.... This is the only cock I want, ever. You fuck me so good, hmmmm and you stay hard after.. I want more. I want to blow you, suck you, take your cock in my mouth until you blow on my face. Want your cum on my face, love it when you cum on me. Wanna cum on me? Want me to suck you 'till you cum on my pretty face? Yeah?"

"Damn Aly... "

He pulled me to him and kissed me, his tongue in my mouth, his hands squeezing my tits, pushing them together. He's always loved my huge tits, every guy does, lol. I pulled away and pushed him back and slid down his body, stopping when my chest reached his wet cock and took it between them, pushing them together around him and rode him up and down, stroking him with my tits.

"Fuck Aly, damn that's so good, damn your tits feel good. Love fucking them."

"Mmmm, love your cock between my tits. Love how you feel between 'em, love watching your hard cock slide up between them, right up to my lips.. mmmmm."

"Damn you make it hard to choose.. fuck and cum on them? Or your mouth... damn woman..."

"Hehehe... well, you choose, after I take this big hard cock in my mouth. You can cum in my mouth, or on me... anywhere, you know I love cum on me, hehehe."

I stopped with my tits and slid down more, taking his head in my mouth, tongue-ing it, stroking him slowly, watching him watch me.

"Hmmmm.... *pop* yummy... hmmmm."

"Fuck, fuck Aly, that mouth, your mouth.. fuck. Too tempting to cum on you, love you covered in cum, all over that pretty face, your lips, damn... love watching you scooping it and swallowing it."

"Hmmm... anything to turn you on Aiden, anything... hmmmm... wanna cum on my tits? Watch me lick it off? Yeah? Would you like that? Watch me lick your cum off my own tits? Hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm."

He was getting really turned on. He grabbed my head and started pushing into me, driving himself deeper in my mouth.

"Fuck Aly, fuck Aly, fuck... watching you lick cum... fuck... you drive me crazy. Fucking love watching you lick cum."

"Hmmmm.. I love it, hmmmmm, hmmm, love tasting it, hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmm, love it on me, hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm, love licking it up, hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm, off me, hmmmm, hmmm, off soft skin, hmmmm, hmmmm..."

"Aly, Aly, fuck watching you suck me, take my cock, fuck, watching you swallow, when you look at me taking my cock, watching you take my cum on you, your face, your tits, damn, watching you lick cum, fuck Aly..."

"Hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm, like watching me lick cum? Yeah? You like watching your Aly lick cum? Swallow it? Lick it off my lips? Hmmmm, hmmm, hmmm, fuck this cock, love your cock... hmmmm, hmmm, hmmm, yummy.. did you like watching me lick cum, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm.."

"Fuck yes! Damn, love how much you love cum, watching you lick it up, off your lips, off your fingers, your tits, off my cock, damn.... your sexy as fuck... fuck, your mouth, your slow head is driving me crazy Aly."

"Hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmm, yeah? You like watching me? You liked watching me, hmmmm, hmmmm, on the pool table? Hmmmm, hmmmm, with Katy? Hmmmm, hmmm, licking cum off her? Hmmmm, hmmmm, licking all that cum off Katy's body? All that cum, hmmm, hmmm, from all those cocks? Hmmmm, hmmm, licking your cum off Katy? You liked that? Hmmm, hmmmm, so fucking hot, hmmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, you fucked me so hard, hmmmm, hmmmm, so good, hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmm."

"Ahhh, damn Aly, so hot... can't.. stop... myself... gonna.. fuck this mouth! Ahhh.. fuck yes! Love fucking your mouth! Argh... fuck you suck my cock so good, so fucking good... fuck... more, don't stop don't stop... fucking A... suck my cock..."

"Hmmmm, hmmmm, ahhh... love it! Love sucking this dick... hmmmm, hmmmm, ahhh... cum for me, make me lick it up, make me lick your cum up again hmmm, hmmm, hmmm."

"Yeah? You wanna lick my cum up? Want to lick my cum off my cock? Off your lips and fingers? Lick it off your tits like you did off Katy?"

"Hmmm, hmmm, hmmmm... ah yes! Fuck yes! Hmmm hmmm, yea yea, hmmm, hmmm."

"Oh yeah? Liked licking all that cum off her? Liked licking my cum up? Liked (fuck Aly) licking their cum off her? Yeah?"

"Hmmm hmmm, yes! Fuck yes! Hmmm, hmmm, loved it, loved licking her clean, hmmm, hmmm."

"Fuck Aly! Aly... you want more? Want to lick my sister clean of cum? That what you like? Heh? Yeah?"

He was really shoving himself into me. His teeth were clenched, he was sweating, holding my head on him. Only releasing to let me breathe and talk, he loves dirty talk, we both do, and I could tell he was getting close.

"You want my sister covered in cum so you can lick her clean? Yeah? Wanna fuck her too? Fucking lick her clean? Taste her? yeah?"

"Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm fuck Aiden, yes! I loved it, want it again, hmmm, hmm, hmmm."

"Fucking... oh my god Aly (almost), wanna fuck her? Fuck my sister covered in bukkake cum? Lick up all the cum from those guys, you liked their cum? How it tasted on Katy? Wanna Lick her while I fuck you? Cum all over you? You like that? Want that? Fuck, yes! Take my cock, swallow my cock Aly, gonna fuck your mouth hard Aly!"

"Hmmm, hmmm hmmm, Yes! Fuck! I want it! I want her! Wanna fuck Katy! Fuck, hmmm, hmm, hmmm, lick and suck all the cum off her! Yes! I want it, want her! Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, fuck my mouth, cum for me, on me, fuck my mouth!"

"Fuck yes! Goddamn, yes! Open that throat! Swallow this cock! You fucking love it! Take it, take it!"

He really slammed into my mouth, now. Holding my head tight on him, I couldn't even moan, really. I choked and gagged on him as he railed into my mouth and throat, over and over, spit and drool hanging off my lips and his shaft as he drove into me, hard.

"Fuck fuck fuck, gonna cum gonna cum gonna..Cumming! Fuuuck! Cumming! Take my load, take my fucking load! Fuck yes! Take it take it take it!"

He exploded in my mouth a few bursts before pulling out and spraying my face, then a little on my tits to finish, taking his cock and rubbing it on my soft tits, smearing his jizz around before sticking his head back in my mouth so I could clean it off.

'Fuck baby, that was a lot for your second cum, hmmm, so much, so delish."

After swallowing what was in my mouth I lifted my tits and held them up, licking off what my tongue could reach.

"Damn Aly, your sexy as fuck, so hot. Love watching you do... fuck everything, love watching you do everything, damn."

"Mmmm, glad you like. Love making you happy."

I cuddled up to him and lay in his arms, resting my head on his bare chest, fingernails gliding on his six pack. We lay there breathing just snuggling up.

"I love being held by you. You make me feel safe Aiden."

"But...."

"But what?"

"Well, I don't know. Just felt like there was a 'but' coming after that."

"Why do you think that?"

"Well, ummm, you just said a lot of things... and honestly I'm not sure what's going on with you. You seem distracted the last few weeks."

"Oh. Yeah. OK, this is gonna be weird, but Aiden, I love you, I do. But yeah. There's something... "

"Just say it Aly, you want Katy. Maybe more than me?"

"No! Aiden, listen, please. Don't interrupt and please let me finish. I love you, and never want to lose you. But yeah, Katy... umm... ugh. Ok, ever since that night, yeah, I want Katy, I'm sorry, I am, but I can't help it. I'm not like looking to date her, I just, ugh, you're gonna hate me! I just want her, like, sex. I want to be with her, if she wants to, but I wouldn't risk my relationship with you for it, ever. I know it's weird, but I can't stop thinking about it. I'm sorry if that hurts you, or makes you mad, I know she's your sister and it's weird, but I can't help it."

"Since the pool game, when she got gangbanged."

"Yes. I'm sorry Aiden, but I couldn't help myself. I mean, we had sex in front of people and I liked it. I liked watching her do that with them, all of it. That's why I got on the table with her after, and, um, did what I did."

"So you want Katy, and want to be gangbanged with her, you want to be fucked by those guys, too."

I knew he was getting agitated and upset, but honestly that wasn't true, I didn't want to be gangbanged, I only wanted Katy.

"That's not what I said. I want to fuck Katy, not the others. I liked watching her, that's true, it was hot and it turned me on, but honestly it was about her, not them, it was watching Katy that turned me on. Didn't it turn you on, too? Watching her like that while you fucked me in front of all them?"

"Uhhh... "

"It's fine ya know. It was hot, hell she's hot, even if she is your sister. It's not like I think you want to fuck her, but it was hot. And..." I whispered in his ear, running my finger tips over his shaft, "I know you liked when I climbed on her on the table and licked all that cum off her."

I licked his ear and breathed heavy, just talking about it turned me on and I was getting ready to want more again.

"Uhh, not sure I should answer that..."

"Why not? God Aiden, when you fucked me doggy and came on both of us, so hot, I loved it. You didn't like fucking me in front of everyone? Cumming on me, on my face? When I sucked your cock with all them watching? Listening to Katy? Watching Katy suck those dicks and getting fucked by those four guys? Didn't like watching me lick their cum off her body? It was hot, right? I mean Katy's gorgeous and even if you are her brother you can admit she's hot and that that was sexy as fuck."

"It was... but, I don't know Aly, isn't it weird I think that?"

"Why? She did. She was watching us the whole time. I saw her look at this cock..." I grabbed him and started stroking him, he grew harder and harder in my hand.. "more than once, and the way she touched me when I got on the table... she's thinking the same as me, I know it."

"And if she isn't?"

"I'm hoping to find out Saturday. We're hanging out. But if you don't want me too, I won't."

'And the others?"

"What others?"

"The guys. You don't want what she had?"

"Nope. Like I said, only you. Your the only guy I want inside me. I just liked them watching and getting turned on. Didn't you? I mean it's kinda like when you finger fucked me in that traffic jam 'till I came with that trucker watching, or giving you road head, or in a movie, or like how many times we've had sex in a restroom stall, ya know? It was fun having them watch."

"Yeah, I get that. It was hot."

"And watching Katy?"

"Yeah, I admit it. It was hot."

"Knew it! Don't feel bad, she was watching us, too, and liking it. Doesn't mean you guys wanna fuck, but liked watching each other. Bet you would love watching me and Katy..."

I was stroking his full on hard cock, my head back on his chest, so I was stroking him right by my chest, sometimes pushing his head into my tits. He was getting really turned on.

"Would you like that? Watching me and Katy together? Maybe even fuck me at the same time? Fuck I would love that."

"Damn Aly, that would be hot.."

"Hotter than fucking me on your lap at my parents house on the deck when they were in the kitchen? Ha! Seriously tho, I wanna know what was your favorite thing about that night?"

"Definitely the end, watching you climb over her, when you were licking her clean, fuck I wanted to let it play out, but damn I had have you like that, with her under you, it was too much, and when you licked my cum off her... I can't believe she didn't freak out on me for that, but damn, couldn't help it."

"She didn't freak out because she liked it. She was touching me the whole time, she wanted it too, she liked it, I know she did, the way she was touching me.. I'm just wondering if she'd do it again. She hasn't said anything to you at all?"

"No. I'm sure she feels awkward about it all. Probably embarrassed she did all that, but I also know she wouldn't have done it if she didn't want to, I know my sister, kinda, haha... she has asked about you a lot tho. What you've been doing when we're not together, you know, stuff like that. Oh, she did say she's glad we're together because she really likes you, and did say you guys should hang out more, maybe that's something... more."

"So you're ok with me trying Saturday? I really want this Aiden, I do. But not if it's gonna bother you."

"I'm good with it. I doubt Katy would try to break us up. Actually I know she wouldn't. Just wish I could be there to watch, hehe."

"Ha! Knew you'd wanna watch me with her! Who knows? If we like it we'll let you watch, and join.. I'd like that."

"Hahaha, we'll see. We don't even know how she feels about it, but you know what I want right now?"

"Ooohh tell me! What do you want right now? Head? Tit fuck?"

I moved on top of him to take his cock between my tits, spitting on them and his shaft but he stopped me.

"Nope... well, yes, but no. Right now I want you on all fours, taking you from behind."

"Then put me how you want me and take it. You own all this, and I love it when you act like it."

Grabbing me he rolled me off him, got on his knees and put me face down on my bed, grabbed my hips and pulled my ass up towards him as I held myself up with my hands, looking back at him as he lined himself up behind me and pushed in me.

"Oh fuck! Yea, yea, oh fuck Aiden, fuck me, fuck me, yes! Oh my god, oh my god, fuck me."

"Fuck I love looking at this ass, damn."

*Smack!*

"Oooh, yes! Spank me daddy, spank me again! Fuck I love it!"

*Smack!*

"Fuck yes! Love the way your ass shakes, damn girl, love fucking this body."

His spanks weren't hard, just playful, but fuck I love it, and ground my ass back into him, pushing into him, taking his cock deep.

"Fuck Aiden, gonna cum, gonna cum, fuck you're deep, so deep, oh my god, more more more."

He grabbed my hair and pulled, forcing my head up and back, driving into me, hitting my spot perfectly.

"Cum for me, Aly, cum all over this cock. Show me how much you love this dick, cum all over it!"

"Yes! Fuck I love your cock, fucking love it! Fuck me fuck me fuck me... almost, almost, more more... more, oh my god, Aiden, so good, so hard.. yes yes yes!"

"Cum for me, cum for daddy, cum for me, I own this pussy, cum for me Aly, cum all over my cock. Cum all over this dick fucking you."

"Yea, yea, oh my god, gonna cum, gonna cum, fuck You're gonna make me, make me.. oh my god... cumming! Cumming! Fuck I'm cumming!"

"Yeah? Like that dick? Like this cock making you cum? Yeah? Like that?"

"Oh my god! Love it, fuck I love it! More more more, still cumming, fuck! Give me more, cum for me, cum for me Aiden, cum for me, wanna make your cock cum for me!"

"Yeah? Want me to cum? You want my cum?"

"Fuck yes! Give it to me! Fucking give it to me! In me in me in me, cum inside, fuck wanna feel it in me!"

Holding my head back, my hair wrapped around his hand he pulled my hair harder and pushed in me hard, slamming into me and I felt him explode inside, his cum warm and wet inside me, it felt so good, I love it when he cums inside me.

"Aly! Fuck Aly! Cumming! Fuck I'm cumming!"

'Yes! All of it, give me all of it! Cum in me, all of it! Oh my god it feels so good, fuck I love it! Oh my god I feel it, feel your cum in me, so good, oh my god I love it!"

"Fuck Aly, damn, whew, you make me cum so hard."

"Hmmm I love it. Love making you feel good, make my man feel good, take what he gives me, makes me feel good."

He was leaning over me, not ready to pull out yet, the only bad thing about sex, lol, pulling out, hate that. He finally went soft in me and took himself out, unfortunately.

"Ahhh, fuck, damn, that's intense. Shit, I hate pulling out of you."

"Mmmm... hate when you pull out. I'd keep that cock in me all day if I could... but then I couldn't clean you, my other favorite thing... now straddle me and put that thing in my mouth, please."

"Such a good girl, Alyssa, asking and saying please, hehe."

He straddled my chest and played with my boobs and put his half hard cock on my lips, which I licked and took his head in my mouth, licking and sucking.

"Hmmm I'd beg for this cock if I had to. Hmmm yummy."

"Ahhhh, damn, Aly, damn, fuck... holy- argh.."

Statius
Statius
99 Followers