A Game of Pool: Alyssa and Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I hear..."

That made Katy stop in her tracks. I watched them both, hoping there wouldn't be any tension. Katy just looked at him, dead in the eyes. All I saw was Aiden give a little smile, not mean or anything, and I swear a little nod to Katy. Katy, for her part, smiled back, didn't nod, but seemed to relax, and got really giddy. How twins communicate, lol. She took my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

"Have fun, you two."

We didn't respond as she took my hand and led me to the dance floor, an open area towards the back, where an emergency exit was. We danced, goofing, spinning each other, holding hands, occasionally our bodies close, swaying together. At one point she was behind me, hands on my hips, swaying together, my hands on hers as I slowly backed into her, pulling her arms around me tight, I could feel her breath on my neck.

I spun around, facing her, putting my arms around her neck even though I'm taller, and her fingers ran along my arms. I pulled her closer and closer with no resistance. We were so close I could have kissed her, but we didn't; she just moved closer, pressing her body into mine, sliding her hands to my waist, fingers pressing into my skin, as I slid mine to her hips, sliding fingers into her belt loops. We looked at each other, into our eyes, her lips were parted, our breathing heavy, bodies sweating, we were almost there. But she just tilted her head, resting our heads upon each other. The song ended, and I thought we would be done, but I was wrong.

Another slow song started, and Katy pulled me back when I thought we would break. We weren't dancing anymore, but just standing there, hands on the other's hips, in the back of the dance floor behind the crowd; no one we knew could see us. Katy looked behind me, then back into my eyes, took my hand and pulled me with her. We went behind the wall towards the emergency exit, and she turned my back to the wall; no one could see us unless they came back there. It was dark, only a little light from the dance floor from around the corner, so you could only see a little bit.

Katy stood in front of me, I could hear her breathing hard, or maybe it was me... anyway. We stood like that for a minute, until finally she leaned into me, holding both my hands, our fingers interlocked between us, and she kissed me. A soft touch of parted lips, short, quick, furtive, even. Oh it was sweet, it was nice, and when she pulled back, I moved towards her and kissed her again. I felt her tongue slip out and lick my lips, I did the same, our tongues touching for the first time. She let my hands go and took my face in her hands and kissed me harder. Her tongue in my mouth, tangling with mine, I could taste the alcohol on her hot breath, but I knew she wasn't drunk, we hadn't drank much, not even a full beer each. After a moment, she pulled back, looking at me.

"Hmmm. Alyssa... you taste... did you?"

She stopped, hesitated, then made a motion with her hand by her mouth, it took me a minute.

"Oh my god, Katy! I'm so sorry! I can't believe you can still..."

She leaned into my ear and whispered, interrupting me.

"Shhhh.. it's ok. I love the taste of cock, I love the taste of cock in your mouth, I don't care if it's his."

Taking my face in her hands again, she jammed her tongue back in my mouth, swirling it around inside, licking everywhere. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, between her lips and sucked on it, even. My knees were going weak, and I couldn't resist anymore, and took her tits in my hands, grabbing and squeezing... she moaned, I moaned, our kissing grew more intense. I wanted her fingers in me, her hands on my tits, everywhere, but I knew where we were, and it just wasn't going to happen, and I knew it. The song had ended, the only sound was people talking and laughing, and we broke away from each other, breathing hard, watching the other, straightening ourselves out, and helping each other.

"We should go. The guys will be waiting, wondering where we are."

"Yeah..." Was all I could manage, as we went back to the dancefloor and made our way back to the table.

The guys were waiting for us, ready to go, and so was I, in more than one way, so we went to the parking lot and said goodbye, Katy and I hugged.

"So I'll call you tomorrow when I'm on my way?"

"Yeah, sounds good. Anytime works for me."

"Cool. Later, have fun, ha! Later bro."

"See ya Kate, later Ty."

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow night Aiden."

We went to Aiden's car, and he opened the door for me. When he got in I was all over him, undoing his pants and pulling him out, licking his neck and ear.

"Whoa... what got into you, haha? Like it."

"Hmmm.. just get me home and fuck me hard."

"Well, yeah. Just don't stop stroking me, all the way back. Just don't make me cum. Wanna wait 'til we get back."

"Ooo fun. I love just feeling it, especially when it's growing. Love feeling you get hard in my hand."

I just ran my hand and fingers up and down his shaft, over his soft head, licking and kissing his neck, breathing on him. I couldn't keep my body still in my seat, my only regret was that I couldn't get his balls, feel their weight in my hand, but oh well.

"Fuck I'm so horny Aiden..."

"Hehehe, so what happened? Wanna tell me?"

"Hmmm you wanna know what your sister did? Wanna know what she said? Would that turn you on?"

"Fuck Aly, the way you say it... tell me."

I kept stroking, feeling him, and whispered in his ear.

"Hmmm, she kissed me, soft lips, soft hands on my waist, fuck I wanted her fingers in me."

"Yeah? Anything else?"

"I touched her tits, grabbed and squeezed 'em. I wanted more."

"Damn..."

"She stuck her tongue in my mouth, sucked on my tongue. She asked if I had sucked your cock before we showed up..."

'Uhhh... how did she know?"

"She could still taste cock in my mouth."

"And...?"

"Hmmm... she liked it. Her exact words were 'I love the taste of cock, I love the taste of cock in your mouth, even if it is Aiden's'... she pushed her tongue in my mouth again, tasting your cock on my tongue, in my mouth."

"Holy shit.... damn..."

"Does that turn you on? Wanna fuck me hard now? What are you going to do to me when we get home? Tell me."

"Damm, on your knees, stroke me 'til I cum on your face..."

"Oh, you're gonna cum on my face? Cover it? I hope there's a lot."

"Put you on your bed, on all fours and fuck the hell out of you in front of that mirror."

"Oh my god, I want that. All of it."

"So we can both see your face covered in that mirror while I fuck your brains out."

"Oh my god, hurry and get me home, fuck, I want it, want you."

We finally got back to my place and hurried to my room, Aiden was holding his pants up, lol. He shut the door behind us, grabbed me, spun me and backed me up to the door. He kissed me hard as we started undressing each other. After getting my shirt off, he kissed and sucked my nipples, squeezing my tits, before I dropped to my knees in front of him.

I took his rock hard cock in my hand and started to really stroke him, taking his head between my lips, licking it with my tongue. He watched me the whole time, one hand in my hair, pushing my head back so I would be looking up at him. I didn't suck his cock, just his head, making it sensitive while I jerked him off in front of me.

"Cum for me, Aiden. Cum on my face. Cover me. Cum for your Alyssa. Fuck I'm waiting..."

"Fuck yes, look at me when I cum. Look at me when I cover that pretty face, damn."

"Hmmm, cum for me. Can't wait for you to fuck me, take me from behind."

"Damn Aly, I'm gonna cum. Gonna blow all over you..."

"Yeah? Ready to cum for me? Cum all over me? Give me that jizz? Yeah? Fuck, cum on my face, then fuck me so hard."

'Fuuuk! Cumming! Shit! Yes! Fuck that's hot."

He came all over my face. I tried to keep looking at him, but it almost got in my eyes, so I couldn't. But I felt his cock swell and pulse in my hand, watched his head expand when it burst all over me, hitting my face, warm and sticky.

"Hmmm, so much. Can't wait to feel you cum inside me. You are gonna cum inside me, right?"

He helped me up and undid my pants, we pushed them down and I stepped out, turning to my bed, and climbed on it on all fours looking back at him.

"Put that cock in me hard and fast. Make me hurt. Make me cum all over it."

"Oh I'm cumming inside you, definitely. Fuck I'm so hard still. You drive me crazy Aly."

He slid inside me, wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled back, lifting my head to the mirror.

"Oh yes! Pull my hair, pull my hair! Fuck me and pull my hair! Punish me daddy, I've been bad."

"Yeah? What did you do? Tell daddy what you did."

"Oh fuck, that cock is so good... punish me. I sucked your cock then kissed your sister."

"Yeah? That is naughty..." *smack! smack*

"Oh fuck! Spank me, spank me more! I'm so bad!"

"Yeah? Did you like it? Sucking my cock and kissing my sister with your cock breath?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... yes! I liked it, I liked it! Spank me, spank me again!"

*Smack! Smack! Smack!*

"Oh fuck I love it, I love it daddy!"

"Fuck, need to do this more often. Fucking love seeing your face in cum, your tits bouncing, you watching yourself in the mirror, fuck Aly, gonna cum!"

"Fuck it's hot, fuck me, cum inside me, love it when you cum inside me! Feels so good! Love making you cum!"

"Fuck Aly, fuck fuck fuck...!"

"Yeah? Fuck yes! Like cumming in me? Dumping your hot load in me? Yeah? Fuck it feels so good!"

He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him and I pushed my ass back into him, he held me there and unloaded everything, emptying his balls into me. So warm and wet, I could feel it filling me, and it made me cum.

"Aiden, I'm cumming, stay in me, stay in me! Keep fucking me, fuck me, I'm cumming! Fuck fuck fuck me! Hard, harder, slam me! Spank me again! I'm cumming!"

He was grunting and groaning, slowly sliding his cock but then slamming into me, making me orgasm with every thrust. With every push in me.. *smack smack smack* over and over again pushing me over the edge. I could barely take it anymore, and pushed back against him and held myself there, ass against him, holding myself up with my forearms, looking at my cum covered face in the mirror, my firm round tits bouncing, Aiden behind me, driving his cock into me as he made me cum over and over, and I wondered, was Katy feeling as good as me right now? Was she covered in cum? Did she suck Tyler's cock? Did she swallow cum? Did he cum inside her? Did she wish I was there to clean her off? I came again.

"Fuck Aly! I can't... I can't... fuck! Don't wanna stop, but, fuck..."

"Fuuuuck... I know... I can't take anymore, either.. but fuck I want your cock in me... "

He stopped thrusting into me, and leaned over me, kissing my back and shoulder as he stayed there panting until he softened and slipped out. The worst part; it leaves me feeling empty after being filled, and I really don't like it, lol. We both rolled over and collapsed on our backs on my bed.

We both fell asleep, and I don't know what time that was, but I woke up around 4 am. I was feeling kinda gross with dried cum on my face and between my thighs, and then dried sweat with that, and decided I needed a shower, but I checked my phone first and saw a text from Katy.

Katy: Heeeyyy! Watcha doin?😏, ha! Bet I know. So if I kiss you tomorrow will I taste what you did tonight🤔? Bwahahaha! See you tomorrow!

Wow, I mean, wow. Must be a drunk text, lol. I responded anyway, but kept it innocent.

Alyssa: 😂😂🤣😂🤣. If you're still up, you can text me. I just woke up so.

I gave her a bit to answer but she didn't, so I took a long hot shower and felt better after. Nice to be clean again. I checked my phone one more time but there was no response, so back to bed. It didn't take long to fall asleep again.

Next time I woke up, I felt Aiden moving around, and the sun was up. No idea what time it was.

"Shit, damn I slept. You? What time is it, anyway?"

"Hmmm? Oh. I slept ok. Got up at 4 and took a shower. It's umm, oh shit! Noon already! Katy could be here any time!"

"Late. Oh well. I got a little time if you do."

"Hold on... nope, no messages yet. I got time. And if I don't, oh well."

"Hehe, like it."

"Ummm you better love it, mister. Now come here and give me a proper wake up."

He rolled on top of me and slid his already hard cock inside me, but we only had a quickie, but god was it good.

"Damn wanna cum on you Aly, been a long time for body shot."

"Hmmm inside me, baby, I showered at 4, ok? Just want a quick one in a bit. Besides, I fucking love how it feels when you cum inside me... please? For me? Your 'lil Aly?" Pouty lips and eyes, of course, ha!

"Anything for you, baby. Love cumming in you.."

I wrapped my legs around him tight, wrapping him, pulling him in, tightening myself around his shaft, letting him push into me, pressing his chest against my DD's, god that feels so good. After he came he laid on me for a bit, catching his breath, before rolling off and cuddling for a bit.

"Quick shower with me babe?"

"Not today, sorry. I gotta get ready for Katy. Pick an outfit, get my shit together, ya know. If I shower with you, I'll suck that cock, then we'll fuck again, and I'm not sure we have time. Don't you have to help your dad today before you meet the guys?"

"Fuck! Your right! I forgot, gotta get in shower and run. Glad you remembered that. Damn, your idea sounds better tho. Sure we don't have time? I haven't, uhhh..."

He took his fingers and rode them between my tits, up and down.

"Oooh.. tempting. You haven't, and I wanna, but it takes you forever to cum that way, haha. Next time, you can fuck my tits next time. Now get in the shower, I gotta get in there too."

I gave him a kiss and got out of bed to start getting ready.

"Awe, damn... ok ok. I'm going."

He got in the shower and just as I picked up my phone a message came thru.

Katy: Hey. Just got up. I gotta go home and change and stuff. I'll be a couple of hours, is that cool?

Alyssa: Hey. Yeah it's cool. Just got up myself so.

Katy: Good, lol. Thought I was keeping you waiting. Let ya know when I leave. 🙂😘

Alyssa: Sounds good. Later babe. 😘😊

I still wondered if we were emoji flirting, lol. I just couldn't tell. Anyway, I was kinda relieved, at least now I knew I had time to get ready without rushing too much.

Since Aiden was in the shower I picked out my outfit. Light baby blue panties, faded tight jeans that showed off my curves, and a short sleeve blue tee that had Aiden's name and jersey number on it. A baseball tee, not official, lol. It had a v-neck that showed my cleavage, but not too much, and a baby blue lace bra to match my panties, and picked my white cons. Then I thought about it, and panicked. What if Katy was dressing up? Like, looking nice. Fuck. I had to message her.

Alyssa: Hey. Ummm, what are you wearing today? Like, dressing dressing? Or...

Kate: Oh. Wasn't planning on it? Kinda want to bum it today. You?

Alyssa: 😅 I was sweatin' it, lol. I kinda wanna bum it, too. Ok cool. I'll leave ya alone, lol. Sorry.

Katy: Nah. It's cool 🙂😎. No worries. See you soooooonnnn! Mmmmwaaa😘.

After Aiden got out of the shower, we had issues saying goodbye, lol. A lot of making out and touching, grabbing, a little stroking, and a finger inside me, but really we didn't have time for any of it, and eventually he left and I was finally able to take a quick shower and get ready. When I got out of the shower I saw Katy had messaged again, thankfully I only missed her by a couple minutes.

Katy: Hey, stopping for a ☕, want one?

Alyssa: Hey! Yes, omg I'd kill for one! Carmel macchiato please😊😬👃. Iced!

Katy: Cool. Be there soon.

I finished getting ready and picked up the place a bit, and changed my sheets lol, so she wouldn't have to feel my and Aiden's wet spot, we could make our own, hehehe.. that's the hope anyway.

By the time I finished all that, I heard her car pull up and saw her get out and make her way up to the door. I had it opened before she could knock, hoping I didn't seem too eager. When I opened the door she had a bag over her shoulder and two coffees in her hands. She was wearing baggy jeans, a black solid halter crop, and a red and grey shirt, opened, and black cat boots. Her hair was tied back in a pony, wearing a plain black ball cap. Super cute for 'bumming' it, lol.

"Hey... kinda 'industrial', I like it. Looks good on you. Thanks for the coffee."

"Haha, thanks. Here's your coffee. You look super cute for bumming it today. I wanna see what showing off looks like. Just kidding. Doesn't matter what you wear, it's like clothes just... ummm... accentuate everything about you."

She came in and put her bag down and sat on the couch, looking around.

"I really haven't been here enough. Nice place, I'm jealous. Can't wait to move out. How are your roommates?"

"Yeah, I like it. It's nice having the privacy." I sat on the other end of the couch, curling my legs up to me, drinking my coffee. "My roomies are cool. They aren't around much, so. Kylie has a boyfriend, and Talia, well, she has a sugar daddy. So neither are around much."

"Sugar daddy? Really? Wow. Don't think I'd wanna do that, really. But how did she manage that?"

"Some web site. I guess they screen pretty thoroughly. She actually tried to talk me and Kylie into it."

There was an awkward silence after that. Neither of us knowing really what to say. Like I've said, we never really did hang out much, especially by ourselves.

"So how was your night last night? After the bar. You and Ty do anything?"

"We stopped at a party store, picked up some tequila, went to his place, did some shots, you know. Sorry about the drunk text, by the way, haha. Accident. Kinda. You guys? What did you do?"

"Oh we just came back here after. Nothing too interesting. And no biggie about the text, I actually thought it was funny."

"Nothing interesting? Huh. Glad I made you laugh, I was embarrassed when I saw it this morning. So if I went to your room and touched your bed? I wouldn't feel... anything... wet? Ha! Sorry, couldn't resist."

Oh I see how she's being, lol. She had that trouble maker look on her face. Not making fun of me, but maybe testing. We were both feeling our way thru this in our own way. We both knew the other wanted this, but didn't know how to do it without it getting weird.

"Well let's see. I'll grab your bag and you can see if my bed is dry enough to sleep on."

I gave her a little wink and got off the couch, took her bag and went towards my room, Katy got up and followed. Half way down the hall, I thought I'd take a chance and up the ante a bit, why not, right?

"Maybe it'll be too dry for you to sleep on. Ya never know, right?"

"For me? What about you?"

We were in my room now, and Katy threw herself on my bed, laying on her back, looking at me. I sat on the edge and swung my legs up, rolling on my side, looking at her.

"Ummmm... well personally, I hate sleeping in a dry bed. It means I'm sleeping alone and that's just no fun."

Katy turned on her side facing me directly. Fuck looking her in the eyes is hard. Her stare is hard, and honest, and like she's reading you like a page from a book. And she rarely backs down. She's so intense it's scary. But I held her gaze, I wanted to let her know, not just that I wanted this, but that I can be trusted. I wanted to be her friend too, not just some... umm... fuck friend. Besides, if she didn't feel like she could trust it, like the friend aspect, would she even want to have sex with me? If I couldn't hold my own flirting with her, or if I looked like I was gonna back down, would she stay? Would she still want me? I just knew at that moment that this was the best way to let her know that I wanted all of it. I wanted her, I wanted to sleep with her, and I wanted us to be closer friends, too. Anyway.