A Game of Pool: Alyssa and Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It isn't. But the company matters, right? I mean, you don't just want anyone. It has to be someone... particular, right? I mean, I know it's weird coming from me after... everything, but I still want it to be someone I really want, ya know?"

"It definitely needs to be someone particular. I don't want just anyone sharing my bed. It's not like I invite just anybody in my bed... only Aiden, and now you. And what do you mean it's weird coming from you after everything? Like you did something wrong?"

I hoped I hadn't blown it by bringing up her brother, I didn't mean too, it just kinda slipped, but oh well.

"Right. So you really don't think it's ummm bad, what I did? A few weeks ago?"

"Do you?"

"Not sure, really. I mean, I don't feel bad about it, but I think I should? Does that make sense? And do they? Do they think I'm a slut now? Does Aiden think less of me? I don't know, really."

"Hey. I don't think less of you. Actually, I think it's kinda great, really. I mean, you wanted it, so you did it. Who cares? If anyone thinks less of you, including Aiden, then fuck them. They're wrong. Besides, have any of them said anything like that? I thought you said they all wanted to date you now."

"They do. And they haven't. Not to me anyway. Was kind of wondering if Aiden has said anything about it to you, or anything the guys have said. Not that that's why I'm here. It's not, I promise. Sorry if it sounds that way. Promise I'm here because I actually like hanging with you. Ugh.. I'm getting redic, hahaha... we should get going maybe?"

She rolled away like she was gonna get up from the bed, but I didn't wanna leave it like that. I thought she deserved better, and obviously she was struggling with what happened, and If I could I would help. And I thought I could, I had an idea. Instead of wondering and guessing, I would just text Aiden and ask. He was with all those guys anyway. Might as well. I touched her arm to stop her, and pulled her back facing me on the bed.

"Do you trust me? I have an idea, but I won't if you don't want me to. I'll text him and find out. It's from me, he won't say anything to the guys. If he does I'll cut him off for a month, ha!"

"I don't know, Aly.. you think he won't say anything?"

"He won't. First of all, he loves me, and second, you know how protective he is of you?"

"True. Both counts. If you think it's a good idea, I won't stop you."

I sat up on the side of the bed and Katy scooted up behind me, resting her head on my shoulder as I picked up my phone to text Aiden.

Aly: Hey, babe. Got a minute?

Aiden: Always for you. What's up?

Aly: Got some questions is all. About THAT weekend.

Aiden: Okay. Shoot.

Aly: Have the guys said anything about it? About Katy?

Aiden: Wdym?

Aly: Well, like, anything bad? Or good, lol.

Aiden: I'm guessing she's there. Why doesn't she just ask me?

Aly: Ugh. Don't be difficult. Have they?

Aiden: Ok, fine. They haven't said much, really. Just that they would like to do it again, and that I shouldn't have gotten involved in the end. Nothing bad. You can tell Katy too that basically I told 'em that if anyone touches you, or does something she doesn't like, I'll break 'em in half.

Aly: Awe, so sweet! 😘 why I love you. You're the best! Oh, and just so I can tell her, you don't think anything bad about her right? Or ummm, less?

Aiden: Lol. No. Katy's a big girl. I knew she knew what she was doing. But seriously, I'll break anyone who does something she doesn't like. Tell her not to worry, no one is saying anything bad. You think I'd be hanging out with these guys if they trash talked my sister?

Aly: Thanks love. Oh, and between you and me? Would you do it again?

I wanted to know, and I was pretty sure Katy did, too. She hinted at it the other day, so I figured, why not find out? He already said the guys did, so. He didn't respond right away, probably trying to figure out if he should answer, or what he should say.

"Why did you ask him that?!"

"Because you said something the other day, and honestly? If you do, I want to, too."

She didn't respond, just rested her head on my shoulder watching my phone.

Aiden: Is she right there, or?

Aly: She's in the bathroom, getting ready before we head out.

Yep, I lied. Katy was pressing against me, looking at my phone. Her breathing shallow. She was nervous, I could tell.

Aiden: I wouldn't complain. And I wouldn't interfere. I know your wondering. But I have my rules about you, you know. No one touches you but me. Well, no guy touches you but me. We talked about this already.

Aly: ♥️♥️🥰 And like I said, I don't want another guy touching me, just you😘🥰!

Aiden: Did Katy say she wants to do that again?

Aly: Not specifically.

Aiden: Huh. Interesting you asked, then.

"Aly, just tell him I hinted at it, is all. But, ummm, do you want the same thing? If you do I won't tell him, I wouldn't do that to you, but you'll definitely have to talk about that."

"I don't. Not them, anyway." I gave her a l'il flirty smile with that.

Aly: She hinted that maybe she wanted to, one more time. Just wondering if you'd ummm wanna do that again, in front of everyone, like we did is all. You know I liked it.

Aiden: Lol. Ok. Well, it's her choice I guess. Yeah I'd be there, with you. Hey. I gotta go tho. Still helping dad. Talk later?

Aly: Of course. Talk later. Love you! Thanks, btw! Katy will be happy.

Aiden: Ha! Alrighty. Tell Kate I said hey. Have fun, babe. Later.

I put my phone down and turned to Katy, but she hugged me tight and I couldn't quite face her, her arms around my waist, she kissed me on my cheek.

"Thank you! Ugh, that was bothering me like you wouldn't believe, what the guys were thinking or saying."

"See? Nothing to worry about, told ya. Now I have a question, tho."

Katy still had her arms around me and I turned my head as much as I could to face her, but she wasn't letting go. I could feel her tense up, her finger tips were curled and gripping my shirt; it almost seemed like she was gonna untuck me, but she wasn't moving.

"What's your question?"

"Ummm, well, do you wanna do it again? I mean, just like last time? With everyone there? I mean, like with Aiden and me there? I mean JUST like last time? Except maybe a 'lil different at the end?" That last part was hard to say, and it made me blush. I regretted it as soon as I said it.

She hesitated, pulled her arms away from me, and shifted her body away on the bed. Fuck, I blew it. Shoulda waited, or just not said anything at all. Hated myself at that moment. I wanted her so bad.

"I ummm... I... can we talk about it later? I'm starving, and really wanna get some pretzel bites, and ummm... yeah."

She got off the bed and went to the bathroom and shut the door. Fuck. Fuck, fuck. Ahhhh! I really screwed this up. Dammit Aly! Ugh. How am I gonna fix this?! I just had to wait 'till she came out and see how she was, and go along with whatever. Should probably just pretend I didn't say anything.

Turns out that was the right move. When Katy came out a few minutes later, she was all smiles and ready to go, not even bringing up what we were talking about.

"We ready? I can drive if you want."

"Yeah, I'm ready. You can drive."

The trip to the mall was fun. Tunes, aviators on, windows down, singing and car dancing, ha! Her mood was definitely more relaxed than when we left. The parking lot was jam packed, and we had to park kinda far away, but it was nice out so no biggie.

"Eat or shop first?"

"Ha! Well, I probably shouldn't say it to my boyfriend's sister, but I usually eat in the parking lot, then shop.... " I really wanted to see how she would react. She's been like, responsive one minute, then pulls back the next. It was hard getting a read on her.

"Sounds yummy, hehe, and I'm starving! So eat first, then shop..." She put her arm thru mine and her head on my shoulder.

".... then eat again later. If you're hungry later."

"Oh I'll be hungry, alright. Starving, actually. I'm sure of it."

"I know! Right? Feel like I've been starving for weeks. Not sure what that's all about, but hoping to satisfy that."

"Me too." Then I really took a chance. I stopped walking and turned to face her, pulling her to me, and kissed her. Not just a peck, but a full on lips parted, tongue slip kiss. After her initial shock, she responded, her tongue finding mine, her hands on my waist, fingers gripping my shirt, and trailing down to my hips. She pressed her athletic body against mine, and the kiss turned passionate and hungry. We both got caught up in the moment, forgetting we were in a crowded parking lot as I pushed her against a car, leaning into her. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer, my hands on her soft face.

I slid my hands down, finger tips on her skin, down her neck to her shoulders, and I thought, fuck it, why not? Over her breasts, squeezing gently. Our kiss grew more intense, and her fingers slid inside my jeans, not far, but I could feel her finger tips and nails on my skin. That's when reality happened. A car drove by with a couple of guys in it, and they saw us making out, leaning against a car.

"Whoo hoo! Yeah! Nothing hotter than lesbian bitches fucking in a parking lot! Show us baby! Fuck her brains out! Whoo hoo! Show us those titties bitches!"

Obviously we broke our making out, reality coming back hard. I noticed Katy's face turning red, not with embarrassment, but anger. Thankfully the car just kept going, and they didn't stop to say more, or something worse. Gotta admit, I was mad, too. At them for the shit they said, and, well, because if things kept going the way the rest of the day has, Katy might back off again. I mean, obviously she would now, we were in public, and just got carried away, but like I mean for the rest of the day... and night.

"You ok? I'm sorry Katy. I just got carried away."

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm good. Why are you apologizing? They're the dick heads, not you. We should get inside, tho, right? Don't want a problem if they come by again looking for us."

"Right. I am sorry, tho. For getting carried away. I shouldn't have..."

"Don't. Don't apologize because of those... cock suckers, ha! Shouldn't say that. I actually like sucking cock, hahaha! Besides, I liked it. And really I wanna get carried away, like you said. Probably just not here, tho, right?"

I was gonna respond, but before I could, Katy grabbed my face and kissed me again, hard, but brief. When she stopped, she whispered in my ear.

"I can't taste it today. Maybe someday we'll taste it on each other."

She took my arm and we went thru the parking lot arm in arm, laughing and giggling, not letting what happened bother us even a little. It was straight to the food court for those pretzel bites she wanted, and we found a table and sat for a bit.

"Sooooo, Aiden knows? You guys talked about it?"

She was giving me 'that look', the one that says I know you know what I'm talking about. There was no avoiding it, although I was surprised she was bringing it up here.

"We did. I kinda felt like I had to. I mean I really want.... this, but ummm, I don't wanna lose him, and I don't want him thinking I'm hiding it, or like cheating, does that make sense?"

"I get it. I'm kinda glad, too, actually. It means he's cool with it, so. It does seem weird tho, like knowing he knows, it's just, I don't know how to explain it, actually. But I'm glad. In a lot of ways it makes it easier. I don't have to feel guilty, or like have him thinking I'm trying to break you guys up. I'm not, by the way, I know you know that, but wanted to say it."

"We both know. He actually said he knew you wouldn't do that."

"Hahaha, we do know each other well. No, I wouldn't do that. I like you guys together. Actually, I think you've been really good for him. You know how I knew he loved you?"

"I don't."

"About six months into you guys dating, he told me he didn't have sex with you for the first month, and that that was mostly him. And not to like offend or anything? But he'd never done that before. Hope I'm not ruining our plans, hehe."

I blushed at that. I don't know why, but it embarrassed me, in a good way.

"No, you're not. But yeah, that was mostly him. I did appreciate it, but fuck that was a long month. I mean... ummm, yeah. He said he wanted to be sure we knew each other. It was very sweet. And thanks, actually. I mean I know how he feels, but it's cool to hear it from someone else, too."

"So what else did you guys talk about? I mean, it couldn't have been just me, right?"

Whoa. Ummm, she's really pushing, but I'm not sure what she's getting at.

"Well it kinda was. I mean, we talked about that night, but, it was mostly about you."

"Ha! That whole night was mostly about me!"

"True, haha."

"So? Spill some?"

"Well, umm, we talked about what we did, in front of everyone...."

"And?"

"And what?"

"I don't know, you tell me? Ok, how bout this. What do you think of it all? You asked me, so I'm asking you. Would you do it again? Like that? In front of those guys? In front of me? Would he?"

"Yes. I actually kinda like the public thing. Like the parking lot... but yeah, I would. Definitely. And you saw his response. He liked it too. Think he's kinda like you, actually. Weirded out a little that it's you, tho."

"Huh. So when we were on the table, and he, umm, did what he did, was it because he was mad or?"

"Ha! No. I wondered that, too. But no. He said he couldn't help himself, watching that, ha!"

"So he wants to watch us?"

"Ummm, don't know, actually? Maybe he would? Why?"

"Honesty? Not sure. There's a lot of that that really umm turned me on. That I liked. I've been asking myself a lot of questions lately, and trying to figure stuff out. And to answer your question before we left? Yeah. I wanna do it again. Almost exactly as it happened. Except the end. Wanna change that. Like you."

"Like in front of everyone? You and me?"

"I would have that night. I was so ready for you. Anyway. Yeah, think I could. Think I want to. But not tonight."

"Well, I mean, yeah, haha. If you really wanna, I'd definitely want to be there, and be with you. And definitely not tonight. I really want tonight to be you and me. No boys allowed, ha! But should we get shopping, or?"

"Definitely yes!"

Katy was smiling and laughing, and you could even see it in her eyes. I gave her a fun flirty and hopefully, seductive smile back. Fuck I wanted to just go home now, I wanted her so bad, I was almost aching from it. But we left the food court, and she took my arm in hers again, and off we went, giggling and laughing, making jokes, and probably being a little loud, but we were having fun.

We wandered in and out stores, looking at cute tops, some shoes, but didn't buy anything, until we got to the store we came for, the lingerie store. It was busy, but but not super crowded, ot like we were fighting crowds to get thru and look at stuff.

"So what kinda things do you like? Anything particular you're looking for?"

"Don't know, really. Think it'd be fun to find something with garters ya know? I mean really do it up. I don't have anything like that. I kinda want a little slip nightie. Need a new one, but something tight and tiny, really tiny. Lacey maybe? Not sure, you?"

"Let's just look for you first? Think I just want a teddie that barely fits. Aiden likes those, hehe. But you first. What colors do you like?"

"Ummm, I usually go with dark colors, like black, but what do you think will look good on me? Oooh, what about this?"

Katy held up a black and grey set; a black bra, that had grey lace cups, panties and garters the same.

"What do you think? A different color? Maybe I should something different? Switch it up?"

"I think that color combo would look amazing on you! Actually I think that whole thing would look amazing on you..."

"Lets find out? Dressing room? Come with me!"

OMG, yes! My brain was screaming, but I knew they had a policy of one person in a fitting room.

"Ummm... well.. if we're doing that, then I wann grab something and try it too."

"Oooh what?"

"Well, I saw this thing, think he'd love it."

"Please, he's a guy, he'll love you in a garbage bag, ha! But go get it, and lets see. I'll find us a room, hopefully there won't be an employee there." She gave a little wink and headed towards the back, I went to grab the piece I saw earlier, and followed her. Just before I got there I saw an employee open a door for her and she went it, closing the door behind her. I waited until the employee left, then gently tapped on the door.

"Hurry! Ha! We'll have to try to be quiet, hehe, not always what I'm good at."

"I think we'll be fine, she left, and I think there's only two people working here, so... oh.. umm.."

It's not like I haven't seen Katy naked, but, wow. Her jeans were off, and she had on a black g-string, and she was taking off her crop, and just had a tiny black bra, half cups, and thin straps. Her tanned and toned body right in front of me. We couldn't move without bumping each other. She kept undressing, removing her bra and handing it to me.

"Can you hand me the bra I grabbed? And help with the garter? Actually it'd be easier maybe if you could hook the bra in the back."

I did like I was asked, and watched her sit and pull up the lace stockings, and attach the garter, then she stood and spun.

"Well? How does it look?"

I stood and stared, not knowing what to say. All this was new to me. I mean, yeah, I've seen women naked and dressed like this, but not one I wanted to fuck. I really didn't know how to react, and I hesitated. She leaned over a little, adjusted her boobs in the cup to push them up a little more, as if they weren't perky already.

"You don't like it. It doesn't look right on me does it? I'll get something else."

"No! You look... amazing! I mean, wow. I just umm didn't know what to say. But, yeah. Definitely get that."

"Really? It looks good on me?"

She struck a pose, as much as you could in there. Spinning around, bending a little.

"My butt look good in this?" Before turning and facing me, and bending again. "And my boobs?"

"Like I said, you look amazing! And yeah, your butt and boobs look really good, like really really good."

"Yeah? Would you do me in this? Would this turn you on?"

She was leaning into me, her face right next to mine.

"What if you sat down," She spun me round and sat me on the little bench in there, "And I walked up to you and straddled you like this?"

She spread her legs over me and sat, her arms on my shoulders, her chest almost in my face.

"Would you want me?"

I closed my eyes and put my hands on her hips, and just kissed her, soft and gentle. I ran my hands over her, fingers over the soft material, her soft skin. She kissed me back, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Running my hands over her I moved and slid them up, cupping her breasts thru her bra, feeling and squeezing. She moved her body on mine, pushing against me more, I really wanted to strip her right there, and have her, give myself to her. Instead, my hesitation made sure I was too late. Katy broke our kiss, and slid her hands under my shirt, untucking me, and pulling it over my head. Still on my lap, in just my bra and jeans, sitting under her.

"Let's see what you brought in here."

I took a deep breath as Katy stood up, and I noticed she was flush as well. I didn't say anything as I undid my jeans and slid them down, Katy watching the whole time.

"Turn around, I'll get your bra."

I did what she said, and lifted my hair so she could get the clasp. She slid the straps off my shoulders, and down my arms, reaching in front of me and took my bra. Grabbing the piece I found I slid it on, my back to her. Once I got it adjusted, I turned to face her.