A Game of Pool: Alyssa and Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we go again, Katy feeling bad, almost like regretting it, doubting herself.

"Hey, if you really want to, then do it, if you don't then don't. But don't worry about me, ok? I want to, all of it. Damn I was jealous when you got bent over that table, the way you gave yourself to what you wanted. I don't know if what you wanted and watching you drove me crazy, or you watching me with Aiden drove you crazy, ha! Probably both, but it was fun, and I want it again, with you. Want more with you. And not just that, but like you said, just you and me, like tonight. You're not pushing me into something I don't want. I want this. Always wondered what it would be like being cummed on when I'm getting laid at the same time. Looks amazing. Now I can find out."

"It was amazing. And part of why I wanna do it again. That and getting two cocks at the same time. Cant even describe that. I wanna confess something, tho."

She hesitated, waiting for me to respond, like wondering if she should or not.

"Confess what?"

"Well, I kinda wish I could have seen Aiden, umm, cum on your face. You were facing away from me when that happened. Too much?"

"No. It isn't too much. I almost came the first time I saw you get a facial that night. Never thought it'd be that hot watching another girl get a facial, but it is. And it made me jealous. I love it when Aiden cums on me."

"I know! Crazy we like it, hahaha! Not sure why I like cum on me, but I do. Anyway, I'm starving! Chinese?"

"Sure. I'll order it, have it delivered."

After I ordered food we decided to rock, paper, scissors to see who would open the door in just a robe, partially open, and short, the only one I had. Katy lost, and I just kinda hung out out of sight to see his face when she opened the door. It was funny, he stuttered and stammered and stared, hard to blame him, really. Anyway, we ate in my room and chatted.

"Still wanna do pics, or?"

"Umm, I don't know, really. Kinda rethinking that actually. I mean, being honest? Most of the reason I wanted to was because I figured it might be the easiest way to, umm, get us in the mood. That's embarrassing, but really I just didn't know how to seduce you."

"Ha! I get that!"

Katy finished eating and laid her head in my lap, looking up

at me, still wearing my short robe half open, while I was just wearing boy shorts and a tee. I wanted to keep talking about everything, but she got quiet and figured I should just let it drop. I didn't wanna have our entire friendship or whatever be based just on sex.

"How 'bout Netflix? Like a comedy thing or something?"

Just then my phone went off, it was Aiden.

Aiden: What's up babe? What are you two up to?

Aly: Not much. Hanging out. Just ate. You? How's game night going? Everyone there?

Aiden: Yeah. It's cool. Just taking a break. Things good there?

Aly: Yup๐Ÿ˜Š.

"It's your brother."

"Tell him I said hey. Are the guys all there?"

"They are. I'll tell him."

Aly: Katy says hey.

Aiden: Hey sis, lol. So not much going on there? What did you guys do today?

Aly: NM. Shopping. Dinner. Ya know, stuff. Looking for something on Netflix now.

Aiden: Cool. That's it, then?

Oh, I get it.. ha!

"Hey, Kate, he's ummm hinting at finding out. Read this."

"Haha! You can tell him. I don't mind. Maybe he'll get jealous since I get to be with you tonight and he can't, hehehe."

"Right? Should I? Make him jealous?"

"Why not? It'll be funny as fuck."

Aly: Well, I mean, that's not ALL we did...

Aiden: Really? Wanna tell me?

Aly: Ummm... well not sure I should kiss and tell...

Katy was off my lap now, and we lay down side by side, and she watched me text, reading everything with me.

Aiden: So you kisses then๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰

Aly: Maybe. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›. Why you wanna know so bad?

Aiden: Ha! Just curious is all.

Aly: Huh. And if we did?

Aiden: Nothing. Sounds fun. Wish I was there.

Aly: Meaning?

"Ha! Hilarious! Way to put him in the spot."

"I know, right? Haha!"

Aiden: Umm. That being there would be better than being here?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Aly: Why is that, exactly?

Aiden: Uh being with you is always better.

Aly: Huh. Being with me is better? Or you'd rather be here bc me and Katy 'kissed'? Maybe. I never said we did.

Aiden: I feel like this is a trap, lol.๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aly: No trap ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚. You gonna answer tho?

Aiden: You gonna tell me what you guys are up to?

Aly: Fine. Chicken shit, ha! I'll tell you.

"You really don't mind me telling him?"

"Nope. Not like he's not gonna find out, right? I swear it's cool. No worries, Aly."

Aly: ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ. Does that answer your question ๐Ÿค”?

Aiden: Whoa. Wow. Umm. Yeah, wish I had been there for that, for sure. Not that I don't just wanna be with you, but you know,... ok Im gonna stfu now, lol.

"Should I tell him what we talked about? I mean, not like directly, but."

"Oh, umm, fuck it, why not. Let's see what he says."

Aly: Well not tonight, babe, but maybe one of these days. We'll see.

"That was perfect, Aly. Perfect!"

Aiden: Wait, what!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. You fucking serious?! I mean, she'd be ok with that?!

Aly: Maybe. Would you be?

Aiden: If you guys are, then, yeah. Damn, yes!

Aly: Lmao! Well we'll see. I don't wanna keep you from your friends, tho, so.

"Hey, since you have him there, ask him to see if the guys wanna shoot pool again, in a few weeks, when we got the house again."

Aly: Hey, Katy wants to know if we all wanna shoot pool again in a few weeks.

We waited a few minutes before Aiden responded. Katy was getting nervous again.

Aiden: Yeah. Everyone's all for it. But wanna know if by pool you mean like last time...๐Ÿ˜ฌ. That's the guys asking, not me, lol.

Aly: Oh, so just the other guys wanna know if she means like last time? Not you?

"Oh my god Aly, bustin' his balls, ha! Hilarious!"

"I know! Is it too mean?"

"Nah, freaking love it! Cracking me up."

Aiden:....

Aly: I think you need to answer, mister. Waiting..

Aiden: Fine, lol. We're all wondering.

Aly: Wondering what? What are YOU wondering?

Aiden: Damn woman, you are difficult! Fine. we're all wondering if it'll be like last time.

I was about to answer when Katy stopped me.

"Tell him.. it's gonna be a little different. You guys are gonna play, too. I'll tell you after your done texting, its not bad I promise. You'll love it."

She smiled, and kissed me on my chest, and laid her head down on me.

Aly: Katy says it'll be a little different, but better. But I can't tell you until we're playing, she made me promise.

Aiden: Oh boy. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚. Alrighty then. I'll trust ya. Oh hey can I tell the guys?

Aly: Tell the guys what?

"He says the guys are asking, I'm guessing about another game, ha!"

"Ha! Guys... anyway. Tell him I'll send a text."

Aly: Katy's gonna send a text.

Aiden: Lmao! All right. I'm gonna get goin'. We're starting a new game.

Aly: K. Love you, babe!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

Aiden: You too, baby, later.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

"What are you gonna say?"

"Just gonna ask if anyone's interested in a rematch in a few weeks, next time we got the house. Mom's got another business trip and dad's going with, so."

She sent a group text, and it didn't take long before her phone started blowing up, lol.

"Ha! All kinds of questions, funny as fuck. I'm not telling 'em shit, tho. Gonna make them wait."

"I want in on it! Add me an Aiden to the chat."

"Cool, I'll add ya."

Katy: Hahaha! Sooo many questions! So here's the deal. New game, same rules, if you guys can behave, we'll raise the stakes. That's it. Busy RN, so. Back to your video games, guys, later!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. And I'm not answering any more questions, so. Ha!

"Ha!... oh Aiden's messaging me."

Aiden: Nice. Thanks for making my life hell, lol. These guys are all over me asking questions.

Aly: Sorry babe. Katy's game, her rules I guess. Here's a private consolation just for you๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜˜.

I pulled my shirt down and snapped a pic of my cleavage and boobs.

Aly: Wish you were here.. I mean there... ha! Later love!

Aiden: Damn... me too. Ok I forgive you. I'll try to keep 'em under control lol. Have fun, babe.

Aly: You too!

"Ugh... finally! Ha! That was fun tho."

"It was. Funny how you busted his nuts over it. Loved that. So how about this? I mean this comedy thing I found?"

"Yeah, sounds good. She's funny as fuck."

"Not as funny as you just were, but yeah."

So yeah, we just kinda hung out, curled up on my bed and watched netflix, talked, had snacks, watched funny vids on YouTube, nothing major really, and eventually we both dozed off for a bit.

At some point I woke up and felt Katy behind me, spooning me. I could feel her rhythmic breathing, and her arm was over me, fingers twitching in her sleep on my arm. So different from spooning with Aiden and his hard, lean body, his always hard cock pressing against my soft butt, even when he was asleep, and I loved that; him I mean, holding me like that. Katy was lean, too. But soft, her skin smooth, her touch gentle. I scooted back into her a bit, getting closer to her, pressing into her. I started running my finger tips up and down her arm, then I felt her move. She pulled her arm away from around me and rested it on my hip. Her fingers trailing along my smooth skin, along the curve of my hip up to my waist, then pressed into my hip, pulling me into her, nestling up against me, pressing our bodies together.

We didn't say anything. Her face pressed against my hair before she moved it, and kissed the back of my neck. I let my hands wander over her hip, pushing the robe open she fell asleep in. Our breathing quickened, and she slid her hand down pushing under my boy shorts, sliding them down. I kicked 'em off before relaxing again on my side, how Katy seemed to want me.

From kissing my neck under my hair she moved down to my shoulder, stretching my tee to get at my skin. Her free hand was moving over my hip and up, sliding under my tee, feeling my tits, and I put my hand on hers and pressed it against me. I wanted to roll over and face her, kiss her, feel her, but she pressed against me keeping me where I was.

She slid her hand back down from under my tee, down my waist and hip, down my leg before sweeping back up under and between my legs, then thighs. I parted my legs to make it easier for her, and she took advantage and slid up my thigh to my wetness. Katy's fingers caressed my lips, first over them, then slid between them. I lifted my leg more, spreading myself for her, for her fingers, but she made me wait, teasing me first.

The hand she was laying on she slid under me, my arm, so her hand was resting on my chest, grabbing and squeezing, pinching my nipple from over my tee. She licked and kissed my neck and shoulder, pushing more against me from behind, and her other hand under and between my thighs, I felt her fingers enter, and push up inside me.

Her fingers slid slow in and out of me, curling inside me, rubbing, stroking, my juices flowing, my orgasm building, body moving with her fingers. I placed my hand on hers, feeling her hand grow wet as my fluids leaked out of me, feeling her hand move as her fingers stroked in and out, rubbing and gliding along my nerve, getting more and more sensitive with every movement. It wasn't long before my orgasm rocked me. I pushed her hand against my mound, keeping her fingers inside me as I came again and again over them, waves of pleasure washing over her fingers, my body, as she pressed inside me and I pressed my body back against hers.

Katy kept slowly moving her hooked fingers inside me slowly as my orgasm settled, this whole time neither of us said a word. She had her lips on my shoulder, I held her hand between my thighs, keeping her inside me until my breathing settled, not that that meant I wanted to stop, I didn't, and when Katy went to pull her fingers out of me, I pressed on her hand, and moaned, reluctant for her to stop.

"Slow.... slow.... please stay in me... slow Katy... feels so good... slow..."

Katy pressed against me tighter, straightened her fingers in me, and moved them slow and purposely over my ridge, slow over my clit, and the nerve inside. Fuck I never wanted her to stop. She finger fucked me better than anyone ever, including myself. Her pace was perfect, the pressure she put on my clit, all of it was perfect. I was getting louder and louder, moaning, almost squealing, but she never picked up her pace, just nice and slow and even. All the way out, all the way back in, as far as her fingers could reach in me. Her soft lips never left my shoulder, and her hand under me never left my breast she was holding. I had one hand on her on my tit, the other on her hand between my thighs, feeling it move in and out of me. My hips moved with her fingers perfectly, and it was amazing how quick we were in tune to each other, and much too quickly, another orgasm was building in me.

I came again, and this time Katy pulled her fingers out of me and pushed mine in, holding my hand down and keeping my own fingers in. She spooned me and grabbed my chest as I continued to fuck myself with my fingers thru my orgasm.

"Oh fuuuuck, Katy...."

I was moaning as she giggled in my ear, until I finally stopped. She took my fingers and sucked them into her mouth, moaning as she did. I took advantage of the moment, with her arms not around me, holding me, I rolled over to face her, put my arms around her and pulled her on top of me.

I kissed her, grabbed and squeezed her ass, her hips. Her body was tight on mine, so I pushed her up by her hips, and slid down beneath her. Katy knew what I wanted, and spread her legs around me and sat up on her knees, grabbing my head board.

I reached up and put my arms around her thighs and pulled her down on my face. I didn't tease or wait, but started pushing my tongue between her lips immediately.

"Ahhhh... Aly... yea, yea..."

"Mmmmm."

Katy's hips moved over my face rhythmically, back and forth as my tongue pushed inside her, licked her lips, swirled inside, eventually flicking over her clit. Her juices ran out of her, down her thighs and over my lips and chin, dripping down my cheeks, even. If I could have reached I woulda kept fucking myself I was so turned on. I couldn't get enough and kept pulling her down on me more, trying to get my tongue deeper inside, and I could hardly breathe, but it was so worth it. No fucking way would I give Katy up now; Aiden was just gonna have to deal with sharing me with his sister. I couldn't stop having sex with her if I tried, I was so addicted already.

Katy got the hint and pushed down on my face more, looking down, watching, probably making sure I could breathe, lol, but I woulda suffocated down there I liked this so much. Like deep throating a cock, choke me with that thing, I don't care, ha! But again, this isn't about cock, so.

I let my hands roam, unwinding from her hips, I grabbed her ass, reached up and squeezed her tits, her hips, waist, thighs, my hands were everywhere. I even finagled myself to slip fingers up in her while I tongued her clit. She lived that.

"OH FUCK! Aly! Fuuuk.... yes, yes, yes! Oh my god, yes, more... more of that... don't stop, fuck... your fingers, your tongue... fuck, so good.... Aly...."

"Mmmm..."

I was trying to 'go faster', lol, for lack of a better phrase. I intensified my licking, my fingers, sliding them inside her further and harder, holding them in her deep, like a guy does when he's fucking you, ya know?

"Aly, Aly, fuck... gonna cum Aly..."

"Hmmm... yes... Katy, cum for me, all over me..."

"Aly, Aly, oh my god, Aly.... gonna... cumming! Cumming!"

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her down on me tight, so tight, her lips opened on my mouth. Her cum poured out, leaking and dripping over my mouth, my face. It was everywhere, and I couldn't get enough. Her taste so, so sweet, and I swallowed all I could, loving how it felt leaking onto my tongue.

"Aly, Aly.... fuck, Aly.... ah, ah, ah.... fuck..."

Her orgasm settled and she stood on her knees and I could breathe again, lol. But I woulda loved it had she stayed sitting on my face longer.

Katy was catching her breath as I pulled myself out from under her, She stayed in her position holding herself up on the head board.

"Fuck Aly, oh my god, my legs are shaking!"

"Hahaha, you liked, then?"

"Damn, you sure it's your first time, haha?"

"Promise! Umm, you're amazing, too, tho. I can't get enough of you, really. I mean, I figured I'd like it, but, oh my god."

"Same. Not sure how I wanna tell my brother I don't wanna give you up, hehe."

"Same! Oh my god! I was just thinking that during... ummm... a few minutes ago! Like is he gonna be mad when I tell him he's gotta share me with you! Oh, if you start dating a guy, I still don't wanna stop, so your gonna have to tell him, haha!"

"Ha! That's not a problem right now. Honestly there isn't a guy I wanna date. Fuck, yes, but not date. Anyway, I'm sure he'll be fine. I won't get in the way or interfere with you guys. Just, ya know, whenever. Oh, and it's not about the sex, I mean, I still wanna just hang out."

"Awe, I know. Me too. And I know you don't wanna be in our way, and your not."

I was laying on my back on the bed with Katy next to me on her back, when she rolled over and kissed me.

"Ya know, you did me a favor a few weeks ago, so I wanna return the favor."

She kissed my lips, my cheeks, down my neck, then I felt her tongue on my skin. Kissing and licking me all over where her juices were drying and getting sticky all over my face. Like I kissed and licked all that cum off her a few weeks ago, she was now licking her cum off me, getting me wound up again.

"Maybe next time it'll be the guys' cum I lick off you... or maybe even his..."

"Oh fuck, Katy.... "

We didn't have sex again, and when she was done, she rolled back off me and we lay there, cuddling a bit in silence

"Katy? What is your plan in a few weeks? You haven't told me yet."

"Hahaha! Sorry, got caught up in other things. You're gonna love it...."